Black Templars

Get on the ZEAL TRAIN motherfucker, we're purging heretics!

But user you are the HERETIC.

Bring the red Dark Eldar to lead us!

SUFFER NOT THE ALIEN TO LIVE!

I wonder what the Dark Angels are going to do now after they were tricked by a daemon, bombed Fenris and had their secret shown to the inquisition.

go home, get drunk, fap fthree times and then go to sleep, crying in their pillows. pretty good coping mechanism t.b.h

yeah, actually who is that red figure?

probably a corsair

only corsairs wear feathers

BT tolerating xenos, wow these really are desperate times

>was gonna buy the new female plastic Inquisitor to be my religious chapter's waifu HQ
>she's already crusading with the BTs in canon

FUCKING NIGGER TEMPLARS

Lion fuckers gon get wolfed

Hop on the crusade train user just paint your armor black

Join the Eternal Crusade brother! The Emperor's ride never ends!

Wait the Inquisition found out about the

>Implying a physically and mentally broken gang of mutants can stand up to the Unforgiven.

Since the Yiffs couldn't hack it and the Black Templars got retcon'd, the Unforgiven may be the largest coordinated force of loyal* Space Marines in the galaxy.

If the Inquisition is willing to tolerate the Space Wolves being chaos mutants that even can't protect their own planet, surely they'll see the wisdom in letting a more effective fighting force handle it's own business.

*Did Russ ever even say what he believed was it's own reward? Because Lion did and he said loyalty.

>Black Templars got retcon'd
Wait what is this bullshit? It was always unconfirmed suspicion on the part of the Inquisition, but they don't have several thousand marines anymore?

1100 apparently

but who listens to lore the day I listen to it is the day when BL actually agrees on shit

It was in a BL novel so it can be over turned by a rule book if they wanted to.

Templars all in your shit, heretics!

Praise be to the Emperor!

Die heretics!

Don't Black Templars have an even stricter NO XENOS ALLOWED policy than normal? Surely it can't be an Eldar.

Inquisitor from that ordo that collects/examines xenos and uses xeno tech

Black Templars used to be utterly dogmatic and the most zealous chapter, using psykers as tools instead of humans because they were witches, burning entire hive cities to punish one man and make a point of never blaspheming agaisnt the Emperor, purging xenos was their top priority without caring for civilian casualties or collateral damage. Black Templars stood for something, they were monstrous in their zeal, they were villanous in their faithfulness, they were the angels of death and cared for nothing except crusading in the Emperor's name.

Now? They are the most tolerant chapter in the Imperium, where the empire is wary and prejudiced agaisnt psykers and navigators the Templars love them, they worship them! Mutants! In one of the beast arises books they allied a chaos marine just to survive against the xenos! NO ONE does that, its heresy to ally with the traitor legions and they did it.

I pray that all this is retconned back to what it used to be, I want my hypocritical, borderline evil crusaders back, but for now they are the most tolerant chapter in the Imperium.

>Beast Arises

You seriously dont consider that cannon

Black Templars a shit.
SSHHHHIIITTT

t. heretical xeno mutant psyker

But the Inquisition didn't find out about anything, everybody was bombing Fenris BECAUSE OF THE DAEMONS, and the Dark Angels were backing up the Grey Knights (and both got smashed by Magnus), and the Changeling ran into a Watcher and ran the fuck away.

Do you retards even read the books you talk about or do you just talk about rumors somebody said?

I havent read a BL book in ages

See this is the shit I meant, you people just talk about rumors about rumors and don't even read the shit you're talking about.

The Fenris/Wrath of Magnus campaign WASN'T BLACK LIBRARY.

Stop talking to the retards faggot.

I dunno I dont spout shit really I just get most info out of codexes or wikis

BL has had shitty books as of late aswell

>ywn run a train on a qt Inquisitrix with your battle brothers after a successful crusade

why even live

Probably because it doesn't make sense.

BT being teamkilling super-douchebags would have had them wiped out when they came into conflict with the SW and had the Salamanders bitch slap their useless asses.

PUUUURGING
WIIIIITH
MY
KIIIIIIIIIN

>used to be a lasting reflection of the greatness of the Legions, giving the Codex Astartes the middle finger, launching inquisitors into deathworlds, and rocking three full time crusade fleets with over 6k+ Space Marines operating in no less than three Segmentum
>now just a edgy disgruntled but nevertheless codex-compliant chapter

Remember the old WD scenerio where SoB went marine hunting the BT looking for proof about their excessive numbers?

do want

Its pretty much canon for now and all time at this point, since it establishes the entire history behind the Second Founding and literally no one gives a shit about (re)visiting that era.

Since it ruins the

>Imperial Fists
>Orks
>Just straight up retarded plots

It felt like some anime that mostly focused on dumb scifi politics how anyone actually tells people the bullshit from it I will never understand

wait, what...
when...
I bet ward did this

>Ward meme

I am pretty sure he didnt do this

Be grateful it only ruined one core chapter.

Technically 2 chapters I would even say ruined Vulkan but adding him to that god awful series was just a plain bad idea.

I'm not saying it was definitely him,
I'm just saying it's too soon to rule it out.

oh well "go-go-gadget head cannon"

Nope, that book was ordered to have that number from GW. Rulebooks also don't override shit, everything is done DIRECTLY from GW HQ now. You can thank the reforms in the Horus Heresy and Laurie for that.

>Yo gurl, you got some nice hips

>1100
For what reason did they do this? What was wrong with them being sneakily overstrength?

According to the previous rulebook, the Black Templars were more willing to fight alongside Eldar and Tau - even in non-desperate situations - than with Sisters of Battle.

Then in the same edition, on top of losing their own codex and the psyker thing, they were made bros with the Ecclesiarchy and long-standing allies of the Sisters.

Yeah, I remember Guy Haley said it was a studio decision, though that still doesn't mean it can't be re-retconned.
But really, it's just bringing the Templars closer to their roots.

Who knows why they neutered BT on every way, if I ever get to an open day I will ask them why they went 180 degrees in terms of character of the chapter they spent two editions building up.

Lets not dance in ignorance here. Once upon a time, GW tried to replace Ultramarines as the flagship of the franchise for an edition and now GW pretends Black Templars never existed. GW have flipped on BT before and they're more than capable of flipping on BT again - especially now that 40k End Times has all of the chapters doing their own get together reunions.

its not 40k end times though

God aquila helmets have fucking never looked good, have they?

They only look good when you put hard angles on the cheeks.

That just makes it look like a darth vader ripoff.

Corvus is 300% superior

Post proof

You mean you weren't attracted to Darth Vader Troopers?

>needing proof of corvus superiority
How new ru?

At the very least they're unique.

Haley is a cuck sucker, he has no authority on what the design studio wants.

Wow this looks amazing!

THESE
HERETICS
WILL
NOT
KNEEL
*Sighs*

Yeah all of their books suck ass these days.

>At the very least they're unique.

Which is why they're unique.

Name another franchise with hounskulls.

>Once upon a time, GW tried to replace Ultramarines as the flagship of the franchise for an edition
You're vastly overselling the important of the rulebook cover. Crimson Fists were on the cover of the codex.