May the Emperor protect us all

May the Emperor protect us all in this dark times...

No it wont fall... never does.

>:42:00 No.50791801▶
>May the Emperor protect us all in this dark times...

95% of Guardsmen in every Warhammer 40k book is always a Cadian with a scar or some variant.

If Cadia falls, which Guardsman regiment/homeworld will be the new standard?

Cadian standard doesnt require Cadia, its a method of training, a certain aesthetic and equipment that has been copied enough times that its a standard..

Time for Age of Emperor.

This literally gives mehr gossebumps...

So its officially going from 2 minutes till midnight to 1 minute till midnight?

>Age of emperor retards BTFO

Seriously whoever came up with that name and got retards to spam it can go fuckthemselves

We going back to 3rd edition Catachan poster boys

Almost every book i've read about them, From titanicus to hammer of the emperor has other Regiments than Cadian.

only books i've actually seen straight up Cadians was Eisenhorn and Cadian Blood. Then again I've never read any Space marine novels. Are those the ones chocked full of Cadians?

Anyone want to start making predictions? I say creed dies horribly

Anyone have a screencap of that thread a few weeks ago talking about a hypothetical Guardsman Legion of the Damned spawning at Cadia when it falls?

Shit was awesome and I regret not capping it.

No, they will turn him. Fear the ChaosCreed.

Creed dies as any true servant of the Emperor should. With a hell pistol in hand, colour sergeant Kell at his side, and a curse towards chaos on his lips.

Would the Colur sergeant take up the postion then? The ironic part is that kell is a loudmother fucker in the setting with Creed being the quiet one but not alot of people know Kell

Creed escapes (by which i mean is forcibly evacuated by his own men) and leads the resistance, either on occupied Cadia or in the broader campaign.

Creed shall reveal his greatest tactical genius yet: Just as Abaddon engages him in battle, it will be revealed that he replaced every organ in his body with exterminatus-grade explosives.

It's not that there aren't any non-Cadian regiments, it's more that they're the poster boys of the IG in the same way that Ultramarines are for Spacemarines.

Yeah That probably is a bad thing.

Creed dies, but not before setting off his master stroke that annihalates way more of the chaos forces than they expected to lose

>Cadia falls and the pylons are destroyed
>the resulting expansion of the Eye of Terror nearly adds a third to the warp abomination
>The 13th Black Crusade begins crushing the retreating Imperial Navy forces en masse
And thus the 13th Black Crusade of Abbadon th Despoiler truly begins

Age of Sigmar 40k is upon us.

You see and Age of Emperor fags BTFO, this meme dies now

I Don't know, 40k could use a good old fashion rebooting, I mean it's apparently done wonders for the fantasy line, and sure, the marine is pretty Iconic looking, but it's the product of the flippin 80's

Lets bring this fucker into the 21 century, hard reboot the whole damn thing, start at the Heresy, have the Heresy run it course differently, maybe have the emp survive, maybe have the imperium end up less dogmatic, maybe give the whole thing a new coat of paint.

Shit you can even have some kind of justification for it, like in the last dying gasp of the imperium, the barely reborn, but reborn to late God emp, sends a massive psychic signal back to the emperor showing him what it course is going to cause or something.

Cadian regiments being anywhere but Cadia never made any damn sense in the first place, seeing as Cadia is ostensibly so heavily fortified that it should need every able man to serve in its own defense.

They're literally LYING to you.

>is forcibly evacuated by his own men
Gross.

The story is moving ahead, yes. They're moving the "current" timeline from right before everything goes to shit to when everything is going to shit. But they aren't playing it till its conclusion, at least not for a very Long time. After all these changes and advances, there will be a new status quo. It will be like the fantasy end times books 1-4 as the new setting

>Guize, guize, calm down.
>It won't BE that, but LIKE that.
People here are this gullible?

Anyway, I'm perfectly fine with it.

They're not actually from Cadia though are they. They just use their battle drills and mass produced gear.

Age of Ultramar.

thank god GW doesnt hire the memers

Ultramaine hate is 2012 shit

I expect them to pull the carpet out from under everyone's feet by fucking up Creed big time.
>ibn4: I took care of your tactical genius 30 minutes ago

It took him long enough. Lazy and incompetent bastard.

Time for plastic greatcoat guard since that's the last joke that needs to get plastics before SoB.

Maybe there will be more wide-spread guardsmen models from other regiments. I actually don't mind if Cadia fell, the only problem I'm having with this is that this is the second major new event and it is chaos related again. Other races needs some love too.