Swordborne [XmasSkirmish event]

Welcome back fellow Runners. While we escape with much fastness we will take this holiday break to perhaps remember the awful times your life was taken by a certain game system.
COUGH
Dearth
COUGH

But never fear- or be too hopeful. That same system makes a return for the holidays and it only asks for a handful of human sacrifices. Preferably between 20-30 people with combat experience.

Who is in ?
youtube.com/watch?v=0s7Jyxl2gCs&index=9&list=PLEFE333A7537D4666

The Year is 7989 of Avalon. And on the cusp of a bitter solstice, supplies began to thin, but the children knew little of it. The seas surrounding the port of Lindlore froze to a halt so still that even the blockade ships was afforded some reprieve. However one ship did manage the desperate trek across. As we held our breath hoping it to be the long awaited cargo, we found significant but lacking supplies, the corpses that used to enjoy them and a locked cabin bearing with it a handful of knights and a shivering maiden bearing the Royal Crest of our Oppressors. Bode well this did not. - Tactician Monandeas. "

Swordborne is a Tactical Turnbased boardgame played by multiple people. Pick a name,roll 2d6 for stats a bloodline, a class and all the accompanying perks to get started.

With this accompanying sheet you may furnish your character with buys and equipment.

To Summarize.

Roll 2d6 /2 to determine your bonus.

Pick a bloodline a class, and a background. Assign your Bonus stats as seen fit.

" The local conditions began to deteriorate in the surrounding colonies as it has been for a while now. Colonists have begun to fight one another for the supplies their ships couldn't supply, while some had turned wholly to rebel against the mainland- but for what? It was extremely questionable why a nobility would arrive in such a state when this realm was beginning to tip over as it is. The plan to have waited this out on a simple contract began to unravel. The children will be opening their presents soon. "

" I have posted this notice for those of you townborne or under my employ to consider that this town may soon face attack from shores and highways both. At the time of this posting, the local governor was contacted with my advisory precautions. And though premature, I ask that you make ready for what maybe an incoming attack. -Tactician Monandeas.

> I will now go into deep sleep. Reserve your questions and I or a processing assistant will answer your questions in meantime.

Skirmishers, you know the drill.

>Registration Begins.

Rolled 5, 5 = 10 (2d6)

Sure why not I'll ride this clown boat.

Rolling for Stats

Rolled 9, 7 = 16 (2d10)

Let's see who we are now.

wrong dice

Rolled 4, 4 = 8 (2d6)

>d10s

I r clearly an idiot.

Rolled 4, 2 = 6 (2d6)

Rolling for stats.
I have no idea how to do this, but I might as well try.

Rolled 3, 2 = 5 (2d6)

rollan'

Rolled 1, 2 = 3 (2d6)

The dice.
Also, what is the story behind the bloodlines?

What's a BP?

Bonus point. It's what you get for rolling the 2d6.

Rolled 2, 2 = 4 (2d6)

Do I gain both Knight Rank I and Weapon Rank I?

>Fair: +PER, +WIL
>Norr: +STR
>Knight: +STR, 2+END
>Servant: +2BP
>Great Sword

Yes and then one life choice

Rolled 3, 6 = 9 (2d6)

What are the Armslave's long sword stats?

Rolled 4, 2 = 6 (2d6)

Okay, so:

>Name: Gardenia Osterberg
>Class: Cleric (Devout)
>Gender: Female
>Bloodline: Avalonian
>Weapon: Staff ( +1 ATK, +1 REACH, +1 DEF)
>Pantheon: Luna of the Second Light

STR: 1
END: 4
WIL: 5
PER: 3
SPD: 2
TEK: 1

MOV: 3
FRN: 4
FLK: 4
ATK: 1
RES: 5

Perfect, thank you Processi.

>Spend 4 BP on +2STR, +2END

[Knight] Lucile
==
STR: 5, [ATK]: 10
END: 5, [FRN]: 8, [FLK]: 7
WIL: 2, [RES]: 2
PER: 2
SPD: 1, [MOV]: 3
TEK: 1
-Equipment-
Great Sword: 2h, Cleaving, +4ATK, +DEF
Armor: +2ARM
-Perks-
[Base]: Fair, Norr, Servant
[Knight]: Knight Rank I, Weapon Rank I

Range for bow?
Does everyone have 2 actions?

Rolled 5, 5 = 10 (2d6)

Rollan

>We have 5 Bonus Points
>We are a MAN (+1 STR and +1 END)
>And we are from OCEANIA (+1 TEK)
>And fuck all that other shit we are going straight to MACHINIST (+1 END, +1 PER, +2 TEK)
>Gas Gun with the Pnm. Jack and Surveying/Mining to start.
>Spending the BPs as follows.

STR - 2
END - 3 + 1
WIL - 1 +1
PER - 2
SPD - 1 + 1
TEK - 4 + 1

And spend the last BP on Machinist Rank II (If I can.)

---

Slowjax Breakrox - Machinist

Str 2 End 4 Wil 2 Per 2 Spd 2 Tek 5
MOV 3 FRN 4 FLK 4 RES 2 (4 vs Elem)

Gas Gun: Lob Rng: 4, Spray Rng: 3. Ammo: 1 Infinity. Potency: Pot+Tek. *Attach Tool, *Load Anything. [Empty]
Pnm. Jack. Dmg: FRC, CRSH, KNK. *Fragm Shot
Machinist Coat: +2 Elem Resist, +2 Item Space

Parry: 3/5 Dodge:0 Block:3

Machinist Rank II,
Civic Proficiency I
-Surveying/Mining: *Bonus to Searches, *Bonus to Gathering.

Bag [1/??] +2 Spaces
-Air Canisters x Many
-Flame Canisters x 5
-Elemental Xtal x 1 (What eez deez?)

+4 ATK
-Break at -2

Which one?

Armslave Yumi is (per+prof)x2
Archer longbow is 9Rank+str)x2

sweet 5 BP
Are their cestus or knuckle weapons available?

>Range for bow?
NM, I completely missed it. (2x(Str+Rank))

Still wondering about actions per phase but also what a proficiency covers.

Are, for example, Knight Rank I and Weapon Rank I separate proficiencies?

If Cleric Rank I is taken without Faith Rank I, you lose out on prayer ability right? I assume healing is some kind of manual bandaging?

Currently only what's listed on the sheet is what are available.

Also yes 2 act

They are separate proficiencies, but you don't choose between them. You get both, unless stated otherwise. Such as the Archer's sharp shot/trapmaking/weapon rank proficiencies.

Fair enough

Can we dodge like in dearth? If so what do we roll?
Are parries still a thing?

>1BP
>Female, Wylds, Archer

Hedera
STR:2 ATK:6(str) or 8(spd)
END:1 FRN:1 FLK:1
WIL:2 RES:3
PER:3
SPD:4 MOV:5
TEK:2
Equip: Longbow- Rng 8 (rank2, str2)
-Black Arrowsx20 +2atk
Armor: Archer's Coat and Beret- +1mov +1res
Inventory: Potion- 3sips, 5pot
Ferris:5
-Archer Perks-
Archer Rank 1
Weapon Rank 1
Street Urchin (C)

>Made with the assumtion that Archer 1 and Weapon 1 stacked for Ranged 2. Please correct if false.

Yes, speed + what ever evasion you have. Same as Dearth.
Yes, same as Dearth.

Tentative

F Wylder
Archer
Trap Making
Academic: Armslave Rank I

>speed to dodge
>speed uses movement too
>can dodge with 11 dice as arm slave and have 7 movement
>can't level for shit though

tempting.....

Thanks. Are there any Trap Artes?

Rolled 1, 1 = 2 (2d6)

A tactician that looks like he spends more of his training or studying as a scholar eating and in a few more ways supplying gluttony through excess nutrition comes in with a xbow.
Ie: he's fat

Rolled 3, 6 = 9 (2d6)

Rolling

Rolled 4, 3 = 7 (2d6)

Tactician looks interesting.

Rolled 1, 3 = 4 (2d6)

I ain't got shit to do, might as well try this out. Neat art tho

Rolled 2, 2 = 4 (2d6)

>But never fear- or be too hopeful. That same system makes a return for the holidays and it only asks for a handful of human sacrifices. Preferably between 20-30 people with combat experience.

Rolling for bonus points before making a decision.

What's the cost for the dagger weapon artes?

Nerve strike is 1?
Artery strike is 2?

You gotta have a trip dude. Otherwise it's hard to verify stuff

The tools and one weapon for machinists have ranks on them. How do you rank them up?

Yeah, I forgot the #. Choosing stuffs now

Going with male, NearEastern servant Armslave, 2 bonus points from roll, for a total of 4 bonus points and no cash.

>spend 2 bonus points on per
>spend 1 bonus point on str
>spend 1 bonus point on spd
>Take Yumi

=Hetros, lvl.1 Armslave=
-Stats-
Str: 4
End: 3
Wil: 1
Per: 4
Spd: 3
Tek: 2
>Mov: 4
>FrnArm:3
>FlkArm:3
>Res:1

-Skills-
Armslave Rank I
>Weapon Proficiency (Bows)
>Weapon Attunement (Grandfather's Yumi)
>+1 Evasion
>+1 Poise
>Aim

Bow Rank I
>+1 Bow Proficiency

-Equipment-
>Near Eastern Clothing [0 Armor]
>Grandfather's Yumi [Rng:12({4+2}*2), Dmg:5(4+1)]
Wood Arrows (+1 Atk)

Somebody check my work please.

Going with male, NearEastern servant Armslave, 2 bonus points from roll, for a total of 4 bonus points and no cash.

>spend 2 bonus points on per
>spend 1 bonus point on spd
>Take Yumi

=Hetros, lvl.1 Armslave=
-Stats-
>FrnArm:4
>FlkArm:4
>Eva: 5

-Skills-
Armslave Rank I
>+1 Evasion
>+1 Poise
>Aim

Bow Rank I
>+1 Bow Proficiency

-Equipment-
>Near Eastern Clothing [+1 Def, +1 Eva]
>14 Wood Arrows (+1 Atk)

Somebody check my work please.

>numbers
Shit
But okay, let's keep at it. Think I got everything but might have missed something

>Name: Dirk Waveson
>Class: Armslave
>Gender: Male
>Bloodline: Oceania
>Weapon: Yumi (6 range, 3 dmg) 14 wood arrow (+1 atk)
>Armor: Imperial Armslave coat + headband (+1 eva, +1 def)

>Armslave skills
Weapon proficency: Bow
Weapon attunment: Imperial Yumi (Weapon arte?)
+1 eva. +1 poise
>Choice: Awakened, Weapon gains element attunement (Fire)

STR: 3
END: 3 FRN: 4
WIL: 2 FLK: 4
PER: 2 RES: 2
TEK: 2 MOV: 3

>Background: Navy Foundling

>Roll double ones gain 1 BP
At least he is fat for a reason
>Male
>Oceonia,Tactician
>scholar bonus: Learn elementalism?
>Spend 1 BP: to gain imbue arms at rank 1
>Spend 2 stats to gain it to rank 3:1str,1Tek
>Buy: Aether shard : Fira
>Buy potion
>buy clean water

-Garth-, Tactician
END:2
WIL: 3
Per: 2
SPD:3

Equip:
Xbow: 4+PER
Ammo: 1R,
Atk:+3
-Tactician robe: +1 res, +1 armor
-Potion: 3/3, 5 healing
-Aether shard: Fire
-Clean water
-10x iron arrows +3 atk

Skills:
Scholar rank 1: Elementalism
Day classes:Rank 3 imbue arms
Tactician rank 1: +1 discovery,+1 cast,+1 study
Fat: Able to make jokes

Spells:
Imbue element: Rank 3,
Elemental-ism rank 1,:

your range on that yumi should be 8 I think.

2 Per + 2 Prof = 4 *2 = 8 Range

Rolled 4, 5 = 9 (2d6)

Rolling stuff for later chargen

Oh, right. Missed the +prof from armslave. Will amend.
Also what's with the Pot numbers in the magazine? I'm sure it's obvious but my brain's drawing a blank.

Stands for potency, I believe.

Potentcy how effective it is armslave. If you take 6 physical damage then you are able to with a potion as a act drink it and regain 5 physical health.

the 6 physical damage is a example. Any physical damage from 1 through as long as you are able to live. But you are only able to recover 5 health per sip/act drinking it.

And now I feel an idiot. But better to ask and be made a fool for a time than remain a fool indefinitely.
Amending stats and making purchases.

>Name: Dirk Waveson
>Class: Armslave
>Gender: Male
>Bloodline: Oceania
>Weapon: Yumi (8 range, 3 dmg)
>Armor: Imperial Armslave coat + headband (+1 eva, +1 def)

>Armslave skills
Weapon proficency: Bow
Weapon attunment: Imperial Yumi (Weapon arte?)
+1 eva. +1 poise
>Choice: Awakened, Weapon gains element attunement (Fire)

STR: 3
END: 3 FRN: 4
WIL: 2 FLK: 4
PER: 2 RES: 2
TEK: 2 MOV: 3

>Background: Navy Foundling
>Inventory
-8ʃ
-14 wood arrow (+1 atk)
-Clean Water
-Tonic (5/5)
-Firacyte Shard

Rolled 5, 2 = 7 (2d6)

Hoh? Might as well...

Just rolling for later chargen

How exactly does a Cleric with Soul Casting function?
Does it negate the backlash from casting with WIL?
Does it add an effect like crystals?
Are they expended upon use?
What's the consequence of rolling the difficulty?

F Wyld Tactician

Str I
End I Frn 2 Flk 2
Wil IIII
Per III
Spd III Mov 4
Tek II
3 BP left to spend
Tactician 1: +1 Discovery, Casting, Study.

Scholar 1: Proficiency or local spell style
Equip Book: Casting +2, Res +1, Observe
Uniform: +1 Res, 1 Armor

Incomplete for now. Lots to figure out.

Same as the one that the knight has.

Everyone has 2 acts.
Bow range is based on stats.

the 2 att 3 att or 4 att one?

Both Artes are purchased with one rank in any order.
A Cleric with soul casting uses dearth's old soul system to cast spells. In which the reaping of murdered souls is used at 0.5 to 1 soul per unit. As this considered illegal in this realm in general, You are officially considered Chaotic for the purposes of alignment and treatment rules.

You may be subject to police response or excommunication if caught by your order, however your superior officer has so far turned a blind eye. But shadowy rumors do not.

For Magic Users:
=On Feedback=
The spell will very likely succeed with the amount of success upon casting. But casting the number of successes under the Feedback will cause one to take WIL damage immediately.

When Using Batteries like 1g or 1Pot of Xtals, or .1 Soul they can help by ensuring a static success to your roll or absorbing one feedback. Souls can be used for a great many things, and have been proven to be an effective source of raw aether. However its rampant misuse has caused obvious problems in Peaceful Times.

In short
1g of Xtal [shard]
.1 Soul [even your own]
Is equal in cost to 1feedback or 1 difficulty. However note that some [Faiths] cannot be served by the use of xtals.

Rolled 2, 5 = 7 (2d6)

Lesse heah

What's the difference between feedback and difficulty?
What are the repercussions on using your own soul?
Is there a certain threshold where negative effects happen at? Like using over .5 of your soul?

What's the benefit to steel arrows over wood? I assume there is one but I can't see anything as obvious as +2atk or +1atk/+1dmg listed anywhere

Feedback: Take damage upon completing the spell's operation without meeting the Successes needed. Typically spells listed with static values do not fail even if one doesnt meet the feedback requirements.

Difficulty: Failure to meet the successes needed for a spell will prevent the spell from casting, causing a [Fizzle]

bonus is 2d6/2 so you only have 2bp

If that wasn't true then I'd have 10 bp to use

He took Servant which gives him 2 more BP

Servant.

my mistake

what's followcut do?

You go over the basics...
Every stat is rolled in dice multiples,
For example, a 5STR Roll will be
5d6 or 5 rolls of d6. where 4s, 5s, and 6[x2] are successes. 6s do not explode, but do take note that they count as two successes.

1s[-1] , 2s, and 3s are failures where 1s have the added effect of subtracting one success from the result. Furthermore, they denature a 6 from [Matching] with another another 6. More on this later...

This game has 5 or so major operations which costs one action. Every Human on Dearth has 2 ACTs

Moving. Every human on Avalon moves a number of tiles equal to their SPD stat +2. This costs one action to perform. Be sure to specify facing or it will default towards the last direction you moved.

Attacking: [melee]
Str+Weapon ATK+Proficiencies are rolled. Successes are counted as Damage against a target.
A hand weapon may attack once per turn. A second weapon will be needed to attack once again using an action.

Damage: In this Realm, Damage counts as two types yet so far; Physical and Magical. Physical damage is always mitigated by your Flank Armor, if your armor is bypassed then it will be your your remaining ENDURANCE stat. This is rolled on the DM's side unfortunately for easier processing.

At the beginning of your turn, if you recieve damage you must deduct it from a stat die of your choosing. Enemies follow this same rule. A stat with 0 is a Wound, two Wounds, or 0 END will lead to your DESTRUCTION. Some classes have feats that allow them to take 3 Wounds.

Blocking: Should one commit a Block action the combined DEF stat of their hand equipment will act as an automatic dice penalty for the attacker. The remaining dice are rolled. And once again your armor mitigates the rest.

Parrying: Should one ready a Parry action, they use that hand's Weapon Attack to fend off the next oncoming attack. This is not rolled but instead readied as the DM will process this. [More 1/2]

Parrying Parte 2:
Should one succeed in overtaking their opponnent with their parry, the success will then divert to the enemy as a COUNTER and damage them thusly. Since this is an attack that will take place on the ENemy's phase, it does not count as a second attack with the same hand on that turn. Two Parries may be prepared with with a second weapon.

Dodging: SPD+EVA is readied and a direction of the dive is specified within MOV range. Open the first attack the Dodge will trigger and open success vs the Attack roll, will move entirely out of the target tile and move to a new one in the direction you specify. Enemies that intended to attack you must do so from where they stand which may cancel their attack entirely. If you move into the range of another enemy however..

Magic Damage: Most Magical Phenomenon, strike at one's strength of Spirit, and the elemental RESISTANCE of their clothing. Take for example the bitter winters should one take 5 freezing damage, the mitigation will be through their WIL+RES stat. Other spells like the Tacticians' Geass maybe resisted even if difficult to do.

Updating your stats.
When you take damage, your stats degrade, be sure to take stat wounds into account when rolling your active die.

Wounded COnditions:
Str is 0. You cannot Attack.
End is 0. You die.
Will is 0. You pass out.
Spd is 0. You cannot Move
Per is 0. You are Blind and cannot cast spells
Tek is 0. Your hands cannot be used.

Followcut allows one to strike a second successive time with their Blade using an action.

Does the plague doctor start with anything for the tube gun or the bandoleer?

Funny bag or minibar too. Those would presumably let you start with supplies.

What does flying blade do?

Just making a quick change
>Scholary background: Gain Gaia of the blue moon:
>Change rank 3 imbue to rank 2 and acquire Aide
>instead of buying firas buy Aquacyte

Garth-, Tactician
END:2
WIL: 3
Per: 2
SPD:3

Equip:
Xbow: Rng:4+PER,DMG: TEK+POT Ammo: 1R,
-Tactician robe/uniform: +1 res, +1 armor
-Potion: 3/3, 5 healing
-Aether shard: Aquacyte/water
-Clean water,bottle included!
-10x iron arrows +3 atk/pot

Skills:
Scholar rank 1: Gaia of the blue moon
Day classes:Rank 2 imbue arms,Aide
Tactician rank 1: +1 discovery,+1 cast,+1 study
Fat: Able to make jokes, walk funny
Faith rank 1:Gaia of the blue moon

Spells:
Imbue element: Rank 2,
Gaia of the blue moon: Aide,

Right, I dithered over class and gear choices long enough. Feedback over anything I might have gotten wrong is appreciated.

Roylat the Plague Doctor
Female Oceania

4 BP

3 spent on Night Study for Alquemestry, Surveying and Magical Science
1 spent on Tek

Stats :
STR 1 ; END 2 ; WILL 3 ; PER 3 ; SPD 1 ; TEK 4
MOV 3 ; FRN 2 ; FLK 2 ; ELEM RES 5 ; PLAGUE RES 5 ; RES 3

Equip : Tube Dart (Range 6, Ammo 1, Potency : TEK + POT, Load Rhythm, Uses Tubes)
Ammo :
Armor : Scary Adult Clothes (Elem Res : 2, Plague Res : 2)
Accessory : Vial Bandoleer (Free Glass Tubes, 4 slots, 3 sips\grams per tube slot, Holds Ammo, Holds Thrown, Quick Draw)

Ranks :
Plague Doctor Study I, Plague Lore I

Civil : Alquemestry, Magical Sciences, Surveying, Mining

Bag : 15f
-Firas XTal

=On the 6 Bloodlines=

The port town of Lindlore is witness to many peoples, noble and common alike. It sits as a beacon on the Channel Stryx, and off the shore of Avalon but has recently gained popularity for its unnatural Aether Index, its coin glimmering with fairytale like shine for most currency like the Ferry is minted from the anima. But like most frontiers into Avalon's misty realm, the island of Lindlore has gained the interest and the ire of prospecting kingdoms for its unnatural concentration of aether little did anyone know the gravity of what was soon to come.

Avalon: Those hailing from Avalon like any hailing from Avalon, had simply happened upon the island following a misty season. Known as the Magical Continent, Avalon is said to be the border to other worlds connected by the World Tree.

Ignyll: The people of this Island and the kingdom over the channel can be treated as such. Ignyll is the realm of heroes and saents that championed the will of their gods who stood up for the common man. Currently its culture dominates Lindlore's as their adventurers have stoked imaginations.

Wylds: Between Avalon and the unruled frontiers those raised in the Wylds emerged and found work as hunters, and farmers. Living off the land so proficiently they could scarcely care for the protections of a kingdom. The wild frontier will suit them quite well.

NearEast: Those who crossed the Golden Desert and have picked up on dealing with many cultures on land display the brazen tan of their travels. But such a wide realm has been host to many other cultures and people, even the Qrloon Dynasty's nomad tribes.

Oceania: These self ruled island kingdoms have developed apart from each other in near isolation, only to end up rivaling each other through their commmand of the seas both in trade and war. Currently, prospective privateers, vagabonds, displaced families and their highly sought after talents see them on this island for reasons they keep to themselves.

given this knowledge, I'm revising from NearEastern to Wyld. My stats don't change because I'm just shifting the 1 bonus point I put into spd to per.

>spend 3 bonus points on per
>Take Yumi

=Hetros, lvl.1 Armslave=
-Servant, Wyld-
-Stats-
>FrnArm:4
>FlkArm:4
>Eva: 5

-Skills-
Armslave Rank I
>+1 Evasion
>+1 Poise
>Aim

Bow Rank I
>+1 Bow Proficiency

-Equipment-
>Armslave's Garb and Headband [+1 Def, +1 Eva]
>14 Wood Arrows (+1 Atk)

The shadow under her nose looks like a Hitler mustache.

Don't mind me, just lurking.

>4 Bonus Points
>Male Ignyllian Tactician
>Scholar Rank into Knight Rank
>Day Classes (-1TEK): Machinist Smithing/Arms, gain Shield
>Day Classes (-1BP): Runic Arms I, gain Imbue Element
>Bonus Points: +2 END, +1 SPD

Assuming this works, someone has to be in the thick of it.

Van Ludow
-----
Male Ignyllian Tactician

STR - 2
END - 4
WIL - 4
PER - 2
SPD - 2
TEK - 1

Tactician Rank I
Scholar Rank I (Knight Rank 1)
Smithing/Arms I
Runic Arms I (Imbue Element)

Rapier/Shield: +1RCH +2ATK/+2DEF

Potion [3Sip, 5POT]
Teracyte
1Ferri

Rolled 2, 6 = 8 (2d6)

Rolling.

Notification for fellow ArmSlaves.

As far as I can remember in design discussion, whatever weapon you pick to start with as an ArmSlave? Is what you're stuck with if you want that ArmSlave Rank bonus to apply to your weapon as far as I know.

This might have changed, but think carefully on your weapon choice, chances are you're stuck with it for the duration of the game.

okay not bad....now for a decision

>5 BP
>Male +1 STR, END
>Wyld +SPD

>ArmSlave +1 STR END SPD TEK

OR

>Archer +1 STR PER SPD TEK

>Street Urchin SPD for STR rolls (Gota go fast)

>Neutral AS
>pros
9 dodge dice
teleport behind people and fuck up their day
weeabo fightan man
can be shonen rival
sweet sword artes

>cons
no range
weeabo fightan man
Rival no MC
shit WIL and PER
kinda edgy; kinda boring

STR - 3
END - 4
WIL - 1
PER - 1
SPD - 7
TEK - 3

>Chaotic AR
>pros
motherfukin 7 move
range proficiency
can disarm traps
sweet beret
chaotic (WILD CARD)

>cons
can't dodge as well
a little squishier
chaotic evil

STR - 3
END - 3
WIL -1
PER - 2
SPD - 7
TEK - 2

I'll note we only have 2 melee characters right now.

The fat tactician who has been recently plundering into the food stores or purchasing excess food speaks.
"Easy my dear Van on how to solve it we shall erect portable fortifications so that we may be easily be able to have our archers and the like simply fire upon the enemy while we slowly advance. TRULY ITS A GENIUS PLAN!....Now how can I ask monandeas if we can erect a portable barricade on wheels or supply wooden spikes as standard issue to our ranged fighters so that we may be able to fight within safety."

Rolled 1, 1 = 2 (2d6)

i'd like to join in

Female NearEast Archer

STR - 2
END - 3
WIL - 2
PER - 4
SPD - 3
TEK - 4

Archer Rank I, Sharp Shot, Noble

Crossbow: RNG 4+Per, Ammo 1R, DMG 3+ATK+TEK / x10 Iron 3ATK, x10 Wood 1ATK
Turtleneck: +1 MOV, +1

I would like some clarification on how the Smithy works, since I'm considering making use of all three of those services.

As well, what is the DMG on Steel bolts offered in the shop?

=About the Plague Doctor=

The bandolier allows them to contain liquids and samples or their creations. And do some dimunitive applicating.

To prepare their concoctions a resting point, a kitchen, lab, Medical Bag, or Flying Bar is needed. Along with all the listed materials.

In short: You will have to find or buy this stuff.

The Funnybag is a medical Kit allowing them +2Rolls to medical if they kit it out to be a medical kit or
to Alchemy if that was their chosen kit. This alone allows them to perform those specific crafting actions even while in battle. The funnybag also comes with virtually limitless glass tubes that can store 1 sip or 3.

The plague doctor can also [extract] humours safely with their medical ranks. However if it draws from a willing, inert, living target. That creature takes one damage to their highest stat for one [sip] of liquids.

The Minibar is just a bigger Funnybag but it can support 2 kits and has 4 slots.

** In the interest of accessibility: The Ability, NIGHT ACTIVITY has been added to the Plague Doctor's reputation.

>Male Norr Archer
>Take Servant
>4 BP from dice + 2 from Servant Total:6
>Add all 6 Bp to STR

"Yes! This seems like a fine opportunity for adventure!"

Sheet

Nordus
Male Norr Archer

STR: 8/8 ATK: +2(Black Arrows)
END: 1/1 FRN: 1 FLK: 1
WIL: 1/1 RES: 2
PER:1/1
TEK: 1/1
SPD: 1/1 MOV: 4

EQUIP: Long Bow (RNG: x2 [Rank+STR], DMG: ATK+STR), Black Arrows x 20 (+2 ATK)
ARMOR: Archer Uniform (+1 MOV, +1 RES)
BACKGROUND: Servant

PROF:
[ARCHER RANK 1]:
+RANGED WEAPONS
+SCOUT, TRAPS
+EVA
[SHARP SHOT]
NO PENALTY ON CALLED SHOTS

Rolled 3, 1 = 4 (2d6)

rollin'

It's a matter of board control, friend. Any sufficiently mobile fortification will be by nature hastily constructed, unless someone happens to have a siege engine with their person. A man of sufficient strength could render such constructions useless, then through sustained close-range pressure eventually strike down a man not used to melee.

But still, talk to the Mechanist guilds, see what they can whip up.

your stats are a bit off? Shouldn't you have 2 End? and the various stats given from being an archer? 1 spd =/= 4 Mov.

Rolled 5, 5 = 10 (2d6)

rolling.

your stats should be like this
base of 1, Male Norr and Class give you 3, then 6 bp into str gives 10 str
male gives extra end and your class fills out the rest.

STR - 10
END - 2
WIL - 1
PER - 2
SPD - 2
TEK - 2

Questions!

>What is TEK?
>What is an Armslave?
>What do the bloodlines mean

"Ah! You have my thanks, I'm afraid I did not have the time to learn the higher knowledge when I was a youngling!"

Updated Sheet

Nordus
Male Norr Archer

STR: 10/10 ATK: +2(Black Arrows)
END: 2/2 FRN: 2 FLK: 2
WIL: 1/1 RES: 2
PER: 2/2
TEK: 2/2
SPD: 2/2 MOV: 5

EQUIP: Long Bow (RNG: x2 [Rank+STR], DMG: ATK+STR), Black Arrows x 20 (+2 ATK)
ARMOR: Archer Uniform (+1 MOV, +1 RES)
BACKGROUND: Servant

PROF:
[ARCHER RANK 1]:
+RANGED WEAPONS
+SCOUT, TRAPS
+EVA
[SHARP SHOT]
NO PENALTY ON CALLED SHOTS

Tek is a stat similar to DEX but has applications in crafting activity and int based rolls. Currently things requiring proficiency ranks will likely need TEK too.

Armslaves are Foreign warriors from across the globe that hone their weapon's skill with quiet ambition and great effect. It is said that spirits occupy such a finely handled weapon.

Bloodlines offer a small bit of Flavor to your character that will come up in encounters and story. Mechnically they allow for 1 point towards a favored stat.

The tactician frowns for a moment running through a simulation in his head of a knight attempting to go past a line of spikes and merely ignoring it with minor delay.
"Yeah, i guess your right the only way one would be able to erect a secure enough fortification to delay the enemy is if it was more than just a line of simple sharpened pikes in the ground...I guess i should ask the mechanisms if i ever have the time."

Rolled 1, 2 = 3 (2d6)

What boons will the purveyor of the twin suns grant me? What light is shed will not be squandered, and instead be shared amid those who fight for the dawn.

why the hell are you going archer with this? You could go with the spear and have almost the same starting range and be a freaking terror..

Ignore this, for some reason thought you were armslave not archer.

Ah a bug was found.
>Steel arrows in the shop is really supposed to be Iron Arrows.

Carry on.

>Bonus Stats:
>Male:
+1Str, +1End
>Bloodline:
Wyld
>Class:
Knight
>Life Choice
Servant

STR: 4
END: 4
WIL: 2
PER: 2
SPD: 3
TEK: 2

Move: 5
Front: 7
Flank: 6
Weapon: 8
Res: 2

Equipment:
Armour (Armour 2) Longsword (Str+4)

>Is this right?

Yeah I meant more like what are those cultures like. Either way.