Any advance on getting parents to invest in crypto?

Any advance on getting parents to invest in crypto?
I kind of want them to be able to retire one day, and even if just a small long term investment it would be nice to help make them some money. Theyre kinda older and never invested before and only use the interwebz for facebook normie tier shit so its been hard trying to convince them despite btcs gains/increase in crypto global awareness

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hapas
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

give them some for Christmas. Eventually they'll get into it

running some sims lately senpai?

wrt topic at hand: just link them to some andreas antonopolous vids. He can explain btc/crypto to normans pretty clearly.

If they're just not into it, don't push it. Some people just don't have any gambool in them

Dude don't fuck with your parents money.

You a poker fag too? I used to grind hard, but made way more money in cryptos in less time.

assuming OP is a pokerfag, but I am as well. Bumped bc of op pic

I'm still on the poker grind, although been lazy since on a massive crypto heater. made more in crypto this year than 10yrs of grinding lawl

work on your relationship with them. If they respect you all you have to say is "move some money into chainlink"

Yeah compared to crypto poker is a joke.

maybe you should let your parents take care of their own finances, but you should also brag about crypto gains by burning fiat bills with a lighter in front of them.

just dont. especially if they're poor, stupid, and non investors. it won't go well.

It wasn't always a joke. 2008 you could 15 table stars fullring and make consistent 200k per year on NL200, grinding 10 hours per day, while living in Thailand. Down the road to Amazing Sandwich, then swim in the huge hotel pool for breaks.

I miss those days.

ah the good old days people paid always off with top pair topkicker.

setmining was so profitable back then

I love the similutudes of poker with the economic world

In 2008 very few people made 200k at 200nl. Maybe in years prior but 2008 is right around the time things got worse each year.

I mean, if you busted your ass 15 tabling 10hrs a day you could probably make it. But yeah, not many people were making that much at 200, even back then when games were much easier.

Games still b gud tho fellas. The game has come a long way but with some dedication its still very beatable. I'm at 10bb/100 this year over about 400k hands, average stake 2/4

>I'm at 10bb/100 this year over about 400k hands, average stake 2/4
Thats pretty sick, you must game select pretty hard.

That's true actually, I did exaggerate. but if I went back to that time knowing what I know now, I am sure I could do 200k though.

Maybe not all on stars.. PKR 3D poker was a juicy site at that time.

yea, I'm a bit choosy about which games I play, since I'm pretty sure my time is better spent shopping for the next big alt out there nowadays

>15tabling
>PKR
choose one :p

but yea just trollin you friend. pkr games were siick when I first checked them out in 2011. I def missed the boat on the easiest games there tho

10 tables stars 6 on PKR. multi-site.
Ya, I couldn't play there fast enough. I even made my own auto-clicker scripts to mimic the pot-bet buttons on stars. That efficiency edge.

Pity it has closed down, was fun in 3D. And ripping on people by making your character dance at the table

Stop fetishizing Asian women
reddit.com/r/hapas

I told mine if they give me money I'll pay back their investment plus a percentage amount extra.

>linking to reddit
Shut up dude

ill stop when they stop being so fucking hot

U need to go back