I have a list of people who have wronged me

Now that I have made it (have around 45 million usd) I am now going to make them rue the day they were ever born.

God speed anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VAHcNbejRvY
youtube.com/watch?v=enOx5YZ-Uco
youtube.com/watch?v=pt5dDtQT_xg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PY77Sw0wrXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>rue the day they were ever born

throwback to that one icarly episode damn

Rekt dem normies OP.

please give me a bitcoin i lost everything sucking dick and being away from the markets

>Now that I have made it (have around 45 million usd) I am now going to make them rue the day they were ever born.
What do you plan to do?

Burning a briefcase full of $100 bills in front of them seems tempting but beginning a charismatic populist movement and leading your people to conquest after a global depression seems more rewarding in the long term.

I sory I call u fagit user.

Have you read/watched The Count of Monte Cristo?

Id suggest cashing that shit out before you make any plans.

aww he is so fragile how cute

How have they wronged you?

It's a pretty common phrase user

Hey, user. Don't do this. Be a big guy

>have all the money you could ever need
>still not mentally free, letting other people unworthy of your thoughts preoccupy you

>also doesn't have the BTC cashed out so is only a paper millionaire

>also is lying

I can help you infest them with bedbugs or roaches.....

>inb4 every single person files a class action law suit against him and he loses everything, then they all throw a party.

all that money and you still won't do shit you little bitch.

Ah, the classics.

youtube.com/watch?v=VAHcNbejRvY

I mean like this youtube.com/watch?v=enOx5YZ-Uco

The best revenge is that you can ignore people. You get to be so powerful that you don't have to deal with normal people and their petty stupid bullshit.
Also we have so many fucking laws and civil damages suits these days, staying away from peasants when you are loaded is a necessity.

That too. The question is will OP cross names off list if they call before it is too late?

youtube.com/watch?v=pt5dDtQT_xg

Goddam right

Count of monte cristo

Pure fuckin' kino.

If not larp, kindly post updates here, I love revenge histories.

these larp threads should warrant an instaban

What can one with unlimited resources legally do to bring just retribution to those that deserve it?

The user that says to ignore is ultimately right, but I would like a couple legal plan B's.

For you, Satan.

Buy their workplace, make their lives miserable that way, or just fire them. Buy the buildings they live in, oppress them.

Yes yes, go on.

give them money OP, that'll make them feel really bad

Just post your cool lifestyle to facebook and make the normies jelly. People will do the craziest mental gymnastics when their ego is in danger, and when you pull any dick move they'll rationalize you only got rich because you're a cunt and sigh in relief that they remained poor and virtuous.
Why do you think celebrities and politicians get so much shit whenever they make normie mistakes like getting drunk or having an affair? Normies love to point flaws so they can sleep better at night and shove off the reality thst they'll never be as successful

every
single
time

How did you cash out that much?

Gay, but I'll support you nonetheless OP.

Give me 2 Million Dollars worth of ETH and I will personally piss and cum on the meal of every single person on your list for you

That much money won't save you from my gun, buddy.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PY77Sw0wrXk

Around 3:30 this guy has a few ideas

can i have a bitcoin before u get locked upfam

stop replying to this fuckin thread it's a LARP

Seduce and fuck their moms.
Its a classic for a reason