How do you deal with $3000 swings in your folio every couple of hours?

How do you deal with $3000 swings in your folio every couple of hours?

stop looking at it

I literally do not, nervous breakdown every fucking time

I don't think this game is for me tbqh

By just not being a faggot and hodling.

/thread

Never look at the daily. Problem solved

razor to the wrist and valium

hahahaha canadian dollars fucking leaf. first rule isdontlook at it in shitty trudeau bucks u stupid cuck

Enjoy my nap.

>3k swing
>nervous

is fucking leaf this weak?

I feel nothing at this point

>folio

people who use this word deserve to be gassed

I'm just so in the green that even if I lose 75% of it I'll be fine. Also I'm all crypto and I'm never going back to fiat.

>angry if someone wastes my time with small talk when I'm up
>uncontrollable laughter when I'm not as far up as I was

Keeps things exciting.

careful not to cut yourself with that edge

Hodl solid coins instead of shitcoins. You’ll still see volatility but definitely not those ungodly swings like your pic related

lol 3k swings are nothing. Try losing 350k worth of BTC value in 3 months.

I'm used to it by now. The general trend has always been upwards for me.

go to sleep when it crashes, be awake when it peaks, time your sleep schedule around this

just play with money you CAN afford to lose, that way you won't give a fuck if it fluctuates or not.

I prefer volatile swings over the low downward trickle of death. Every day in the red, only losing one or two percent, every day less volume than the day before, down, down, down.

i assume i would comfort myself by knowing that it was all gains at that point and that i'd already withdrawn more then what i put in. and set price alerts

no thanks

Just like bitcoin will always go up so will my portfolio.

Playing poker has given me tolerance for multi-thousand dollar swings in a day. It's just part of investing/playing the percentages.

kek, this desu

I take a very different approach to most of Veeky Forums in that while my portfolio is $75k in crypto I only have about $7k total in coins and the rest of the time I use $1k or $2k here and there day-trading to make more money. I've made almost all of my $75k portfolio doing this this year so it works but it's slow and takes a lot of work.

I don't have girly, shaky hands. My hands have been conditioned into pure diamond. Unbreaking, unshaking.

I'm getting rich or I'm being buried in a cardboard box.

I've been using all my extra cash to buy oxygen tanks for my stay on the moon.

not as bad, but I lost 5.5btc value from June up until now. Even though I went up 10k in USD, I could have had made 100k+ if converted and sold / hodl near 20k. And now it seems too late to convert.

Kms.

Even if it loses 99% of the value I would still make plenty of money.

>mfw falling for a Veeky Forums meme back in 2015 is gonna make me a millionaire

That's like 5%. Get a grip faggot.

If you have balls: swing trade
Otherwise just hold

3k swings are nothing

>hurr I can predic

Well I actually understand that cuckfolio is not an account balance and don't give a shit

i lost $13k today

Often swing more than €30k and don’t give a shit anymore

I do remember my first time losing like €6k in a couple of hours which was very nerve wrecking

this, 10 btc is 10 btc idgaf what its every minute value is

my portfolio moves a years salary all the time. kek. u should not care^^

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Crypto Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

Same, my value of money is nil at this point. I could lose it all and feel nothing.

just le HODL xD

By not being retarded and realising that the volatility you're experiencing is why you're making so much money