Veeky Forums Drawthread: More qts edition

Last time, on Veeky Forums draw thread... Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

And remember, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3cwyG8krXyU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shego
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for you're character making the OP.

Requesting my Nord Healer.
He looks and has a similar physique as #1 but with blond hair and beard, the hair being set as #2 but kept out of his face, and a pale mass of scar tissue on the right half of his neck and throat. He has a dark blue gust of wind tattoo (#3) starting at the left corner of his mouth that curves up under his eye.

He wears a sleeveless piece of padded fur armor (#4) and similarly heavy fur on on his legs. Underneath that he wears lofty sailor's clothes, a mish-mash of fashion from around Tamriel. There's a work knife kept at his belt by his waterskin.
He also has his grandfather's axe (#5 and #6 combined!), which is a single bladed great axe as tall as him. The carvings on the axe head are of fine quality and in the expected nordic style.

Thanks in advance!

Anchoring this with the description, so the artist doesn't have to go back five threads.

On the reference image she would be wearing armor like in image A if color is done feel free to play around a bit, but what is there is fine. She also has a beaten and battered picture locket necklace that would rest against the breastplate. A simple oval or circle design is fine.

The sword, image B, is a one handed blade with a hilt long enough to be used in two. I'm not terribly picky about placement.

She would have solid black hair, like in Image C in the top right corner. Her horn style is almost identical to image D, bottom right corner, and they would grow from behind her temple and curl out and up.

For physical features she has a toned body with a pear shape, although since she's fully covered in armor and clothes muscle definition isn't terribly important. She has red eyes like Image D, and pointed teeth, fangs/elongated canines or full mouth is up to the artist. And lastly a darker human skin tone, a light brown, with freckles.

She's a confident and brash warlock who made a deal with a fiend so if you want to get creative with the image or are stumped for the pose/expression I hope that might help.

Requesting a Rifts RPG wilderness scout Occupational Character Class wearing Bushman style fully enviromental body armor and armed with a C-10S Laser Sniper rifle with scope and a bipod. Goggles up on helmet, mask/respirator hanging off to one side.

Camoflauge armor would be cool
But it's a lot of work. Thanks for looking at my request!

Requesting an Inquisitor NPC in my game.

Passive pose is fine, though if you want to recreate a recent in-game moment you could have massive lightning bursting from her left-hand fingertips and leading to a large ash pile, as she holds her force sword in her right hand.

Hey Drawfriends

Requesting my OC petting his daughter on the head with his normal hand, holding a scroll or book of some sort in his mechanical one
He is wearing the clothes pictured no bow tie
The over coat is dark blue, with a red vest that has golden buttons. The undershirt is white.
The little girl has gray hair like her dad and red eyes like her mother
The little girls armor is more or less unchanged, accept that the red parts of it are black.

Thanks!

Requesting my character getting ready to lay the smack down. She is striking the nameless kings pose while covered bin the energy shown in pic however the energy is purple and not blue. She is making a very determined and focused face.

Have my pre thanks if a drawfriend picks it up.

Anchor for I'm really excited, guy!!

anchoring wip for Jedi knight

I'm requesting an image of anyone's willing to take it.

Could someone draw a group of nerdy monster races, Naga, orc, illithid, ect? They are all around a table playing either a board game, war game, or a roleplaying game.

This is anchor

The line art so clean, so perfect.

a month or two back someone asked for a commissar pointing a gun at camera doing some sort of 'delete this now' thing. I said I was going to consider doing it after I finished up another request iirc. But tons of tablet issues left it half done until this point of time.

I don't recall the guy ever replying to my work in progress, so doubt he even cares if anyone did anything, but I figured more then one person here on Veeky Forums might want this for their shitposting.

Dang you took no time to drop an anchor. As you can see I needed a break from the foot as I spent an hour with no progress at all. So now that I am refreshed I can get back to your thing.

I can't speak for OR but this is a great reaction image
Thanks drawfriend

Question, why is this request been in at least two threads in a row when it's gotten several deliveries? It's an okey request just that it's a bit eh to see reposts of deliveries that got deliveries.

Because OR is greedy. Some requesters won't stop till the receive a top quality fullfillment.

Anyone want to draw a culinary arts fitness guru monk serving up fresh beats and steaming buns of justice?

Interpret that however you will.

For inspiration:
youtube.com/watch?v=3cwyG8krXyU

Requesting my fabulouso Warlock.
Preferably reading his unholy Tome of Secrets in one hand and producing a flame in the other.

The general idea for this character is that he hunts down fiends that don't keep their end of the bargain to his patron, and after he sends them back to the Hells, he keeps the bodies and makes outfits out of them. He recently founded his own guild.

Requesting a drawing of a human warrior. A barrel chested, honey skinned, 6'5" muscled brute of an old man with only a blood red ankle length skirt/kilt and a giant iron grey gorget and bevor resting on his shoulders and concealing his face up to his nose. Bald head, scar across his forehead. Armed with an arming sword

Expression is neutral, but head is slightly tilted to the side as if to convey mild confusion.

Please and thank you, drawfriends

posting wip don't know if Qaizer was finished with my medic or not.

OR here migrating again. Loving what you're doin' so far, dude.

Requesting a cute witch trying to seduce a grumpy druid

You got a delivery last thread my dude

Not even OR, but I'm so excited to see this one come through.

Requesting these two girls cuddling
The one on the left being more dominant.

Migrating from previous thread.

Requesting the picture on the right with a female Blood Elf from Warcraft. Her hair is tied up in a bun like the picture in the middle and she's wearing a red coat like the one on the left, only without the shoulderpieces.

Her facial features are the same as the pic on the right, only she has a horizontal scar across the bridge of her nose and a vertical one running down her right eye, keeping it shut and her expression is a more tired smile. The sword can just be a simple one, nothing flashy.

Thanks in advance to any drawfriend that takes an interest in this and keep up the good work.

It's great, thanks, user! I need to be more attentive in the future

Requesting my merc psion with a psychic blade

Those where bumps. Not deliveries.
It hasn't been fulfilled once.

>Mercenary
>Has a military rank insignia
To what end?

Requesting a streetfight with these 2 characters.
Two elves in modern combat armour and weapons are crouching behind rubble.
The female has red hair green eyes and a blue glowing amulet around her neck.
The male has dark eyes and tribal tattoos (think south seas) on his face and with dreads coming out of his helmet.
There is a Martian tripod fighting machine in the background.

I realize you probably aren't reading this and it's all a long shot if you did, but where in Germany were you stationed?

anchoring

drawfag, are you there?

Bad news, user. My tablet decided to eat shit and stop working. Progress will be nil until at least thursday.

That got done already.

Hey Drawanons
Requesting a player character from my campaign.

Here's an approximation.
>She's asian & in her mid 20's
>We joke that she always has a black eye & a bottle of vodka.
>The object on her back is the sawed-off shotgun, the bandoleer has shotgun shells on it.
>The white thing on her cheek is a bandage.
>She likes thick eye-shadow & red lipstick.
>The bottle is a half-empty 1L of Vodka.

Thanks!

alright buddy, finally got fairly satisfied with the leg and foot. Got a few more smaller details I want to put in to satisfy myself, but you can consider it practically done for your purposes.

Already gotcha. Took some liberties with the outfit.

If anyone is up for it i'd like a character that looks like about 15-16, with an innocent face and lithe frame. He could be wearing either a spacesuit, or a skintight jumpsuit, as long as it looks somewhat mundane, like some trekking outfit.

As a character, he's a weird and smart person, but deliberately fools people into thinking he's no threat by looking mundane and innocent.

I have edited a picture that comes pretty close to what i want for his overall style, except for
-the hoodie not covering his arms, which it should and
-the electronic things being attached directly to the jumpsuit, which they shouldn't
-the skintight jumpsuit being armored, which it shouldn't

The hoodie loose jumpsuit is supposed to transform into a spacesuit in character, and the skintight undersuit is supposed to be plain. Anything else doesn't really matter.

Reposting:
Hello drawfriends.
If anyone is willing to take my request, I would like the girl numbered 1 with scales like 2, but they are red.
She'd have 3's hairstyle and a strawberry blonde hair color like 4.
Lastly she uses a longsword and has a shield like 5 but with the dragon being red and it's background being a metallic color instead.
If you want you can ignore the shield and just have her with the sword.
Thank you in advance!

Not OR, but this is really good.

No it didnt?

Are you asking me if it didn't, or telling me it didn't?

I'm telling you
And I just went and checked the last thread I posted it in (which was about 2 threads ago). It was not fulfilled.

This is my first D&D PC, Lucas. He's a farm kid who has had some success with the adventurer's guild recently and come upon a moderate fortune. He's turned terribly vain and is more concerned with looking heroic than being heroic.

He looks very similar to Gawain from Fate, but he's themed his armor, greatsword, and cloak after stars/moon/night sky. His sword's cross-guard is a crescent moon, his cloak is black and blue rippled with silver star clasps, and his plate armor has comets and stars engraved on it.

He also has a trusty pegasus named Nova, but I realize I'm already asking a lot. I'll understand if it's too much, but if anyone does take it up you have my most sincere thanks in advance!

Requesting an Elephant Paladin, bipedal, wearing the humans armor and wielding a shield/sword fitting its size.

Anchor post for

>SNAKE
>TITS

Yes it was, 2 threads ago.

Once again reposting my request for an image of my Rogue Trader. She just got a forearm-mounted Inferno pistol and Exotic Weapons Training in Eldar Firepikes (she had one lying around from like the second session where we fucked up an Eldar ship and got insanely lucky loot rolls, which means that the old image I had of her with her power sword and plasma pistol isn't the most accurate anymore.

All the information should be in the reference, except for the fact that the Firepike is actually about twice her height. Thanks!

she's technically a dragonborn, which is canon that they have them , but also sort-of a yuan-ti, which is also canon. Blame DnD I guess

Trying again. Requesting a woman dressed like right of the picture riding a hydra- bonus points if she is holding tightly to one head's neck and looking like the big frightening monster is just her little lap pet and not an abomination of death and destruction.

Requesting the male elf archer on the right patronizingly patting the head or cheeks of the female human archer on the left, as the female archer's blushing and puffing her face angrily.

Requesting a character for muh game, shes an NPC. Story might seem full of crock though. She is the daughter of one of the most powerfuk demons in the netherworld, she was going to become his successor until she to a linking to earthly magic (I.E. Houdini,Harry Blackstone Sr.,David Blaine). So while learning her fauthers dark magic techniques, she also learned almost every hat, card, and illusionary known to man trick. She fights for the side of good now so she may keep the world that teached her about the wonderful world of magic.

She has similar clothes to that of the magician in red, but it is checkered (Red & Black), and a solid black top hat. She also has silver hair and light purple skin, and a normal ass wand.

Requesting Kind drawfag to do 1/2 of my twin horse gods
Fertility / Harvest Horse
It’s coat is a sea foam green color. Its head is decorated with crown of flowers on head and it’s mane is pure scarlet wheat.
Fruit and Gourds decorate the ground around it. Implying that where it goes a path of vegetation grows.
Has vines wrapping around it's legs

Anchoring my modern magical girl again.

I'm newish to these kind of threads. What's an Anchor?

A post that gives an artist something to link to in order to make a delivery without digging back through the archived threads for the last time the request was posted.

Ah, cheers, was thinking that could be a problem

Requesting a pair of half elf twins that my mate and I play. Please could we also have their mother? She's based on pic related, and is an elven bard.

Bonus points if she is pulling a face, and/or has her arms around two half elf twins. The male twin is quite buff though his robes may conceal this. He has chestnut colour hair that's shoulder length and wavy. He holds a maul disguised (rather well) as a staff. The other twin is female and has the same hair, though perhaps longer. She is thin and well dressed. They both have olive brown skin and hazel eyes. They look completely done with the whole situation (rolling their eyes etc). The whole thing should look almost like an awkward family photo-shoot.

Requesting a pic of a girl standing in water at night lit by a full moon. She is submerged to about her waist. She's

wearing either a clinging translucent white dress or slick black one-piece ( artists choice ) . She has long dark hair

that frames where her face would be and passed her shoulders.
Instead of a face she has the gaping maw of a lamprey, filled with multiple circular rows of jagged teeth.

>That got done already.
>Yes it was, 2 threads ago
Confirmed untrue.
No delivery found since December 11th.

remains unfulfilled.
Good luck user.
Party on.

Yes, sorry. Between work, social and, TW:W I've not had time to work on it. I'll try to eak out a fart of effort when I'm back home tonight.

Requesting art of my Vishkanya Bard.

He has long black hair and looks like Gin Ichimaru from Bleach. His clothes look like the style in the ref pic, and wears an eclectic number of fake jewelry pieces, rings, hair beads, and necklaces. His instrument is a strum stick.

Ayyye, this is really sweet! Would you mind someone else coloring it?

Does your greed know no bounds? You just got an amazing fullfillment.

What's TW:W?

Educated guess, but I'd say Total War: Warhammer.

I'm asking if he would be okay with me or someone else coloring it. How is that greedy?

Requesting a cute Fighter protecting her Wizard friend

Not OR but it is a valid question, I recall the blind psion incident about a month or so ago where the original artist got aggravated over psions OR requesting it to get colored by another artist.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Anchoring WIP.

That's really nice! I think that center figures left hand is too large.

I wasn't requesting anything. I was making sure the artist would be okay with someone other than themselves coloring it. I wouldn't ask anyone here to color it for me.

Female elven monk. A villain side kick. Think fantasy Shego.
She broke into a forbidden city and ate a shard of the silver flame, so now she reincarnates when she dies.
Any other details are left up to the artist.

Yeah I noticed just after someone else pointed it out, thanks for the compliment though.

Post references please. I don't know sho shego is.

That's a bummer. No need for you to waste your christmas on my shit tho, I can wait for the new year.

hey

taking simple/unsettling requests

Requesting a martial class being more versatile than a caster

So a fighter with a giant swiss knife for weapon?

Or something akin to Link with all his gears on?

Requesting A plasma bow powered by crystals, made from scrap material.

must look sentient somehow.

art anons help?

Shego's the green chick from Kim Possible.

Those both sound great. The important thing is the inadequate caster. That's the unsettling part.

i will try

Well since reincarnation might change some of your physical details, her appearance is left up to the artist.
Shego just matches the feel of the character.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shego

Trying my request again. She's a nereid who's become a shopkeeper, dealing in all sorts of curios (often with a maritime bent such as sunken treasure or rare deep-sea stuff). She looks vaguely elven with pointed ears but has light blue skin and flowing dark blue hair. Her lips are indigo and she has indigo markings on her body to make her look vaguely like she's a tropical fish. Her demeanor isn't as severe or stern as on the pic, being more of a shrewd but still friendly trader and explorer.

She wears a white, toga-like dress which is slit up the sides up to her hips (and armless) held together at the waist by a thin, ornate greek-style golden belt. Ideally I'd like to see her look like she's arguing about prices with someone, showing off a rare treasure to sell, or scouting out a customer.

Would be very grateful for art, thank you drawfriends.

Mercenary organizations often have ranks within them. Not all mercenaries are lone gunners or freelancers, some work within the scope of a larger group, and for tacticool ops, rank is important.

In Saber's case, she's part of a PMC, which is effectively a mercenary company who takes contracts from corporations and governments to secure assets and put down rival groups. This particular PMC called Aegis Corp takes some pride in employing a great number of psi/enhanced people in their roster.

so what's she writing?

forgot image,
also, modified the finger, and her arm at that angle is leading nearer the viewer's focal area vs her writing arm

The next Wu-Tang track.

Abominations don't have tits, just purebloods.

just woke up, back to work. Nah I don't mind man. I would be interested to see how it looks afterwards Later I can fire u an email to send the picture at in case I dont see it here.

OR is fine asdking that, but it probably would have been wise if he originaly stated 'me or someone else not on this thread' in the first place. But I dont reallty care

getting tired of this crap.

Why do you think I finished it? I know someone will get a use out of it.

Hi guys, I'm looking for just a simple bit of a drawing for a new character in a dnd campaing i'm about to join into, not looking for anything too fancy, details are as follows.
>Male Tiefling Monk/Librarian
>Age 36, 68" tall, 73kg, with pale yellow eyes, light grey/blueish skin and dirty white, shoulder length hair with short moustache and beard(

WIP, will color soon

Nice!

Not OR, but I'd suggest adding gill slits on her neck since she's supposed to be a water-dweller.