Am i witnessing a crime while lurking on Veeky Forums?

Am i witnessing a crime while lurking on Veeky Forums?

Welcome to America!

Hahahhahahahaha!!!! This made me laugh super hard.

Scheiss Ausländer

i fucking need to get out of this country

where do i go?

back you go, laughterfag

What if it's just their car and their stranded, modern street fashion does look a lot like what they are wearing and that shit is expensive, for instance the fellow closest to the camera could be wearing a Bape 1st Camo shirt with Fear of God pants... You never know op, if cyrptos taught us anything, it's to hodl, but high and sell low, and not judge a coin by its look. I hope you take this as a learning expiernce for the betterment of your outlook and assumptions about people. :)

they are just working on some acquisition of possibly illicit substances. nothing to see here

>he makes thousands of dollars but is too cheap to bypass the captcha

lmaoing at ur life rn kid

I'm with you m8. I want to go to Asia

sure have nothing else in your life, huh

>not using cached captcha v1 and noscript captcha to jew hiromoot out of a subscription fee to fucking Veeky Forums

if this is true why is niggercoin worthless

N*****r Coin is worthless because it's based around the racist portrayal of contemporary and traditional African Americans, not the reality in which I described to you all in my previous post. If there were to be a hypothetical "African American Coin" then maybe it could work, or if one simply wanted to cash in on the street wear scene you could always make "Clout Coin" or "Hype Coin" or "Supreme Coin", so long as its grounds aren't racist, most coins have a chance in the market. Glad I could clear things up and I hope you have a nice day.

- Cheers!

Immer das Selbe

Just move somewhere like Idaho or Utah.

I tried to pay for Veeky Forums pass but they said they couldn't take my payment.

Who /tab 2words tab tab enter/ here?

Idaho is shit-tier and Utah is a barren desert full of weird mormons.

>tfw this now turned into a ngrcoin thread.
Veeky Forums please!

Cached, but still written by you.
I'm still looking for a way to either farm captchas out to pajeets, or use a separate/better program to solve them outside of my browser. Purely for my own posting. (It should cost less than a pass with the amount I post)

recaptcha's going away in february, so the option to use it will too.

Did you try paying in bitcoin?
Anyone else want to pester hiroshima to accept more cryptocurrencies? Stripe only supports bitcoin, sadly.

>picture 1 of 15
why the fuck do I always get the 15 layer ones.
I just stopped caring eventually and started clicking random shit and it works most of the time.