Owned 50k LTC at one point in 2012. Want to KMS

aight anons i actually had 50k LTC in 2012 and i sold most of them at 25 cents 50 cents and 1 dollar. How the fuck an I spose to live with myself knowing I spend 50 million and guitars, servers, and pizza. Are there any other anons who did what I did or have they all killed themselves by now? I literally wont be able to talk anymore if LTC ever hits 10k.

AND NO I DONT HAVE ANY FUCKING COINS LEFT OR I WOULDNT HAVE POSTED THIS PICK SO DONT TRY AND HACK ME IM POOR AS FUCK.

Malia Obama cried after receiving her IQ score.

Because it was so high? Also Malia is hot af

Do you have any coins left?

You had no way of knowing OP. You can't change the past, forgive yourself and be grateful that you still have tremendous opportunity to make money. 2018 is gonna be a great year

My condolences

meh, you gambled that ltc wouldn't be worth that much and lost. that's life you already got free money from it in the beginning. it's not so bad user, hind sight is a bitch get over it.

i had 10k litecoin. it is not effecting me as hard as some of my other smaller loses do. i don’t believe in litecoin and i never will. i literally feel nothing towards it. there is nothing you can do. obviously there are days i wish an exchange is forced to reverse every trade ive made

>held 1k litecoin from 2013 on
>sold at 0.004
fuck

no i dont. :( I spent all the LTC at 50 cents and all i had 200k usd stolen from BTC-e.

I did get 50k from mining doge but luckily I spent that at the peak in 2014.

Buy 25k DGB and do the same in 3 years.

Always bet on the autist

Thanks guys. The little shit help when ur as depressed as me about this shit. Im glad I have biz to talk to and i know there are people who lost more than I.

how could you be this into crypto since 2012 and not make it...dear god...i mean i'm in since june and didn't make it cause i got crushed in alts the past couple months and gave up but you should be a millionaire at the least

fucking hilarious that you say this cuz i just dropped $100 into this tonight. If the shit doesnt die its going to go 100x again just like doge, rdd, dnotes.. etc

dude when you get 200k stolen from you and the market goes to complete shit you sort of give up on the whole thing an move on to something else. im my case farming.. lol

i wasnt always about “making it”.

didn't read the part about the 200k man, shit sucks

i always think back i went all in and had 30k waltons at a dollar and sold them on a dip at like 50 cents a couple weeks before it pumped to $8. i've made a lot of other hundred thousand dollar mistakes in crypto to end up where i am right now but this one always hurts the most.

thinking back on it always makes me want to die, i can only imagine what you're feeling getting robbed

It's only money

That sucks OP, but like 95% of LTC buyers made the same decision as you because it was logical, even if unpredictably led to that logic being betrayed later. GL.

jesus man i feel ya there. Its hard to know how far some of these coins will fall when we have seen so many literally go to zero already. I actually bought back 20 LTC at 50 bucks and sold at 150 right before the moon to 480 lmfao. Still fucking up but o well Its not millions anymore.

Amor fati, user. Everything happens for a reason. This happened to you because it was supposed to. What lessons will you take from this?

I had about 40,000 waves
sold them for 20p each or something, worth $14 each now

I guess the lesson here is to HOLD

Yea pretty much this. I could have died in a car accident or killed someone when I was driving like an idiot. My mom could have got in a car crash or something.. shit could be a lot worse than fucking up on being rich is what i have also come to the conclusion of lol. Its funny, now i like to moe the lawn and just think about how bad i fucked up like a fucking old man hahahaha.

If you regret shit like this you should'nt really trade

Friend, the MAJORITY of us fucked up even worse when we didn't buy in on BTC when they were like 10 cents.
People are only now starting to wake up.
You actually fucked up less than the majority by actually profiting off of coins early.

You'll live, man. Just be thankful for what you have. It could always be worse.

well dude i could have been the youngest billionaire in the world. If i had sold my ltc at $40 and not 50 cents i would have owned the entire doge market and entire other coins. that kind of shit wont happen anymore when there are literally millions of people sucking shit up trying to get rich.

Yea i never really looked at it like this. Maybe i just got lucky with the timing and if i actually have millions of dollars in the game i would have paniced and sold at the wrong time/ overpaid the irs and shyt.

Anyone could be the youngest billionaire in the world with the benefit of hindsight. There's some meme stock or coin today that will moon with astronomical, sustained gains, the only issue is you have no way of knowing what stock/coin that will be.

If everyone knew BTC, LTC, etc. would be worth so much today, no one would've sold any, which means no one would've used them for transactions, which means the coins would never have grown in value in the first place!

This may sound like nothing, but since I am still quite young it is quite a large sum to me.

I started trading crypto in may 2017....Was going well, had .5 btc worth of omisego at one point. Then it started crashing and my dumb ass did not sell. Few weeks ago I was at .16 btc and rising, then BTC went up again and I lost money and went down to .085.. now i am at .1 and trying to get to 1 BTC worth. I do not know what to do, I got a panic attack last night due to fucking MCO dipping after the news came out and could not sleep all night. I am depressed everyday looking at different coins and not knowing what to put my money into.

Yea this was the main thing i am happy about. at least I helped grow the LTC network. but i probably just made a bunch of pajeets rich.. lol

bro get some fucking taste ffs

lmfao you sound like me. I got into LCP at the low low of 30 cents a coin and rode it up to $11 this morning. But i only fucking put 25 bucks in at 30 cents fucking KMS again lolol.

I've traded thousands of apple and microsoft stocks back when they were small fractions of their current prices. Today I'm doing well trading cryptos. Should I go kill myself for not knowing how much I would have had in the future? Or just soldier on concentrating on stuff that is actually helpful

It's OK, no one could've predicted this. Back then BTC didn't have these scaling issues, so LTC was literally just a worse copy pasta and had no reason to appreciate. People pointed and laughed when you recommended buying LTC or admitted holding it.

And besides, even earlier this year people laughed at LTC since it got no gains all year and traded sideways at $30-60. Seriously people shit on this coin SO hard until this week and now everyone loves it, it's ridiculous.

This.
If you'd bought LTC in January you'd have 50x your money...

>Seriously people shit on this coin SO hard
tfw i was one of those people
still haven't bought any

>AND NO I DONT HAVE ANY FUCKING COINS LEFT OR I WOULDNT HAVE POSTED THIS PICK SO DONT TRY AND HACK ME IM POOR AS FUCK.

You are missing the point. Crypto is going to be a constantly upward moving treadmill of money. Buy some ripple and AdA maybe EOS and just sit on it. In a year they will be the coins that are 200-500 each.

And guess what? There will be new coins that are even cooler worth less than a Dollar by that time again.

Yikes only a literal retard didn't see this coming

my policy now is ALWAYS HOLD ALWAYS ACCUMULATE ALWAYS..was in your position had 1000 litecoin got impatient...but i was 18 then so shrug.

Not quite as bad as yours but I had whatever $400 worth of BTC was in 2012. I was using it to buy cocaine on Silk Road rather than make money so, I don't care that much.

making money is like buses there is always a bus around the corner. You caught one bus you can do it again

if you like massive foreheads and grey skin

Buy LINK don't make the same mistake.

Yea i have always loved ltc for some reason. I think its just the fact that BTC was 50 bucks and it was hard to mine when LTC was $0.0005 and people were giving it away. So naturally as a poorfag i figured if we could just milk a few bucks off btc we would be set. Thos where the arise chikun days back in BTC-e when LTC and namecoin got there first massive pumps. great fucking time regardless of my sanity.

thanks man. I agree. it wont be super easy to become a millionair again but I have a feeling i will still be rich by the time im 50. Everything i talk about turns to gold and i just never go balls deep enough. Now that im more experianced i dont fuck around anymore and will prolly get rich off farming or other crypto/ silver.

I did buy some at 40 and 50 but i sold at 150 and 190 lol.

Yea i know. im getting my shit together and i will be rich i just have a feeling. i can read charts and hype like a damn super computer lol.

did you check your old wallets and emails accounts HARD?

I literally found $3500 + in old wallets, tradings accounts, tip accounts, etc

I also had one investment i haven't liquidated yet around $50k (from 3 or more btc investment so whatever.. and no bch)

I also had some bonuses in some old trading accts, which is essentially like trading protection. Because of the price of btc, I have like 9,000 in protection on an exchange

How much did you "make" when you sold your ltc pre-bubble though anyway? Like did you book a profit?

Yeah man I pretty much divested out of crypto and sold 20 btc about 11 months ago. I've wanted to kill myself pretty bad.

Definitely go through your old wallets, though, emails, "air-drops", everything

not everyone wins the lottery

yea ive raided shit front and back. i held way to many coins on exchanges and sold way to many coins for shit paper notes :/

yea also, the fucking shit moons out of nowhere. you could have held your stack for years and then sold when it finally goes 4x only to watch it go another 50x. I think your best bet is to hold forever but sell a couple once youve made insane profits for other coins.

actually that 50 k wallet i have, it was a bitshares investment,

well, I still have to find the private key. I am pretty sure I can get it but ..... It's on some old hard drive, I might be able to look deep for it during Holidays...

Hope bubble doesn't pop

Had $50 I wanted to spend around 2010, was going to put it all in BTC at .08. Mt. Gox rejected me because my ID was expired, said fuck it and spent the money on booze. My buddy did the exact same thing, we were following it together. It hurts, but there's nothing you can do. Dwelling on it will only make you act stupid, you're better off just playing as if you'd never heard of crypto before today.

I think I would settle for the perfect girl than being absurdly rich, to be fair.

Btc-e is back as "WEX", you should be able to get at least half of your money back.

Damn given what I just posted I wish I had read a little more of the thread.

I tried to get on Coinbase last spring buy it couldn't see my cell to do SMS, it thought it was a landline. I opened a support ticket but they couldn't get it to work, something to do with my carrier.

Tried again on a whim this March and it worked fine. I could have had my limit way higher before the pumps began and that $60k I put into stocks would have been 20-30x just from holding, instead of just 50% up, which is still damn good for stocks.

Also lost a bunch trading between alts, if all I'd done is held from March I'd be another 40k up.

Still glad to have my 50k in crypto gains though, helps ease the 175k I've lent out and will never see back.

Less stressing means you can enjoy what you have instead of what-if-ing yourself into depression.

It's a crazy time. Literal NEETs are millionaires because of memes. While I regret being lazy, I don't regret at all not buying into a bunch of shitcoins. I just push as much of my income into BTC as possible whenever it crashes and keep it there. Unfortunately I don't have much income as a college student in the most expensive city in the country, so I'm probably going to miss out on all the Lambos.

Exactly.

I've made about as much on crypto since March even with my fuckups than I did from working 60+ hour weeks all year.
Am I going to wallow and bitch that I didn't make more free money? Am I going to whine that my job is worthless now?

Nope, because I played the what-if game enough this last year by realizing I could have bought a house cash in hand if I hadn't convinced myself I was helping people who came asking me for money.

Hell, even after knowing that I just rolled over all year and let my cousin rack up 15k on a joint line of credit and didn't bother to check on what he told me he did with it - said he started a equipment rental business but actually just paid off his credit cards. Now that I've been there to see him lying to my face I cut him off completely.
Now his debt is all my problem and I'm the asshole somehow.

holy shit i didnt even know that. im gunna have to figure this out now thx.

lol now were talking real life.

Kind words. What coin are you all in on this year Brother?

It's all a game. My favorite uncle made more buying and selling cars last year than he did working 40+ hours a week as a mechanic on high-end German cars. Life is what you make of it. Yeah, you were alive in 2010, and you could be a millionaire, and it hurts, but almost nobody could have known then. Just play the game the best you can. Money's not everything, but it sure as hell helps.

Any coin recommendations?

ada if it goes back down. dgb and doge if u can accumulate cheap. Im basically banking on another alt run like we saw in june but am also holding some solid top 50 coins that have good tech. Im thinking xlm will get pumped right after ripple. Also dipping my feet into rcn and salt because the concept of having cryptos do credit is cool but its still very early.

basically whatever is the most undervalued if you consider the price, supply, and ratio to btc. Beyond that just buy the rumor sell the news/ follow the hype type of stuff and ull make it eventually.

No you retarded nigger.