Where did they go wrong, Veeky Forums?

Where did they go wrong, Veeky Forums?

Those miniatures are like 95% perfectly fine (or whatever portion of body is taken by head).

Only thing I dislike is
>not barefoot
But that can be easily fixed

They're not free because GW needs to turn a profit?

They didn't, that shit is dope.

I want some more rad helmets for the models though.

>footfags

The heads are perfectly fine you goober

The faces is where they went wrong, everything else is good or decent, even then the faces aren't absolutely terrible.

>Magical girl transformation makes doves and flower petals fly out of her butt

Explain how those faces are "wrong" or even "relatively terrible".

Ave Imperator, motherfucker.

For such an important character, there's kind of an overall lack of fine detail on the saint, particularly the wings.

>Consider the following doves

face it footfags is almost considered a normal fetish around here

It's intentionally simple and clean

More detail isn't always better design

Quentin, pls.

>But that can be easily fixed
>look at the model
>it has fucking armored shoes
>it's not like he can Lord Lysander in some tits and just paint the feet skin colored
>mfw this motherfucker is planning on clipping off the shoes and has a bunch of 28mm bare feet lying around to glue on Celestine's model
>mfw he literally has a collection
>a collection of tiny 28mm scale feet
>feet that he probably finds sexually attractive the way straight males find a nice set of tits or ass attractive

So where do you buy your tiny plastic feet, you fucking deviant?

It's not about the sexual fetish for me as much as it is being evocative of angels in art.

>HURDURDUR NEW ARCHAON SUCKS TOO BUSY MUCH DETAIL WOW GW WAY TO SHOVE PURITY SEALS ALL OVER THIS FUCKING CHAPLAIN HAVENT YOU EVER HEARD OF LESS IS MORE YOU GAUDY BRITBONG FUCKS
>SoB leaks
>MAN SHE SURE LACKS DETAIL WHAT A FUCKIN PLEB 0/10 WOULD NOT FIELD AS HQ

Here's what upsets you:

there are no visible eyebrows

By contrast, GW's 90s female models always had cartoonish disney villainess eyebrows because it was the sculptors' clumsy way to identify them as female.

It only made them look like trannies.

So here, they went 180° and decided to understate the eyebrows. I'm sure they're sculpted, but the painter chose to basically not paint them in order to avoid the problem I mentioned earlier.

So they look a bit weird because no eyebrows.

Also the noses are a little too outlined.

But those are painting problems.

God damnit
What can we do about such intense heresy

It's 40k
More detail is better design

They are actually a little large for the body size. They are wearing power armour, not spandex, so they shouldn't look properly proportioned without a helmet.

>for their body size
are you new to 40k?

T H I C C

I would have liked to see the Wings be actual feathers but otherwise it pretty great If monopose

You know... here and there...

Not thicc enough.

People who don't like something are always more vocal than people who like it.

this

This meme needs to die. The fat acceptance movement has manipulated you by claiming that you are "low test" if you don't like fat chicks.

I wish the wings were either more obviously mechanical or were feathered.

Watch as it turns out to be a multipart kit with your choice if mechanical wings, feathered wings or a cape held aloft by cherubs.

That might actually be worth GW's inflated prices.

And bare feet.

>fetish
>normal
I mean, I know liking feet is barely even a fetish with how common it is, but by definition a fetish cannot be the norm.

compared to fetishes you see here I would also call a foot fetish normire tier

I never said fat, I said thicc

sounds like a good idea, anywhere I can find some 28mm feet bits?

See, manipulated.

fuck off footnigger

that's not thicc
god you thiccfags are fucking retarded

Use lilliths feet shes the only other barefoot model for 40k around

>Carried over from another thread to settle these stupid thicc/fat claims.

Anons, you know just as well as I do that she's wearing power armor, and that the mini is only a few inches tall. Between those two factors, she's not gonna have a waist like your tiny anime waifus. Under the armor, she's got a waist and body like pic related. And we all know it.

Fat /= thicc

Thicc is exactly that, thick, generally related to muscles or mildly larger proportions in the thighs, chest, and slightly in the stomach (Usually muscles there).

Fat is . And that there is disgusting.

WHY CANT IT HAVE REAL WINGS WITH REAL FEATHERS!!!????!!!

I want to lovingly brush St. Celestine's cheeks!

2 things.

The unarmoured hands. I know that they're staying true to the OG St. C, but c'mon. The bare hands just don't gel that well in relation to the rest of her. Gloved would have been acceptable because that way it can allude to either bare hands or armoured gauntlets.

The Gemini are just mirrored sculpts with weapon changes. That shits me a little. Sisterfags and the rest of ushave waited years for this and then they cheap out on us with her bodyguard.

Other then that, fantastic model/s.

Faces tend to look feminine through fineness and lack of features. This is ridiculously hard to pull off as a sculptor (and painter for that matter). Badass masculine faces are easy - craggy features, exaggerated nose, chin, beard etc.

It's not the eyebrow so much as the brow itself. The Seraphim look like Cro-Magnons.

But user, it can!

>what is the dark eldar range?

Ugh thicker!

Still the best celestine. Whne will her be available?

>want to make the model more accurate to the iconic artwork of Celestine
>a fetish

I guess I have a fetish too, when I'm making 30k Marines in the style of various old art pieces and not just buying the stock FW models.

>thinks it's hard to remove feet from a 28mm model
>thinks it's hard to find bare 28mm female feet

user, please.

>mfw you have no face

I laughed, but really, you should have a lot of 28mm feet of various things.

On Veeky Forums, anyway. If I mentioned any sites where people are more positive there's gonna be anons getting triggered.

I see my man here!
You model them yourself, geez.
>lumping people who find women feet atractive in same basket as pedos.
I can smell your burgerness from here.

You're the one that brought up pedophilia.

>yfw real women find foot fetishes a massive turnoff

Nothing. They're everything I wanted them to be.

>deviant
aberrant, aberrational, abnormal, anomalous, atypical, deviate, devious, irregular, unnatural, untypical
You gotta like only puusy and tits or you are abnormal.
>>yfw real women find foot fetishes a massive turnoff
Said a guy on internet.

>uses the adjective definition for the noun form of the word

Should have spent more time paying attention in class instead of jacking off to your teacher's feet and your little girl classmates.

Overdesigned garbage. Even when being compared to GW's current fare.

Ooouch. Some one contact the furries. We're gonna need one of their frost cannons. Cause that's gotta burn.

>[ ] Not rekt
>[x] Rekt on multiple levels.

Ah, there is that buzzword again.

Saint celestine launching her playdo doves in one hand while cradlin her flowersword and floating on her immaculately starched printouts is a little much. I wish GW would just do flying base stems if they want a flying model rather than having something trial back to the ground.

The seraphim look fine because their printouts are far shorter. The faces are a little butch but these are sisters of battle, they're supposed to look like a female rugby team.

couldn't agree more
all the tacked on arts and crafts ruins the model

Nah, they already have to keep track of two types of plastic for models and bases. You expect them to handle clear plastic as well? That sounds expensive

Apparently remembering how to cast a tiny bit of clear plastic was justification for them bringing back immolators with a $20 price increase, so makes sense.

They made them fucking fat. That's what went wrong.

They're PHAT. Purging Heretics All the Time

screencap this

The faces look more fem than the entire current sob range...

I accept this and hope to run my hands over sexy Sister washboard abs.

Only thing that I sort of don't like is Celestine's wings since they seem too artificial, if they were more lifelike I think they'd fit better.

In addition or alternatively I may be too used to her old model not having wings.

As a footfag I consider my fetish among the most tame.

Doesn't it sort of make sense for the gemini to look quite similar?

Breasts are technically a fetish.

For years I've talked smack about Sisters, but I gotta admit those look great. It's a relief to see new GW miniatures that aren't absolutely cluttered with excessive detailing and covered in a ton of shit. These models are simple, elegant and let the figure's basic designs speak for themselves.

Dunno if it's enough to turn me into some kind of Imperiumfag, but I like it

>going barefoot
>while donning power armour

Enjoy breaking every bone in your feet with that amount of weight on you.

>Focusing on Sisters of chubb that don't actually look that bad
>Ignoring the fact you can just shave a bit off the sides of the model to make them slightly slimmer

>Not focusing on sexy hatted Hereticus Inquisitor who even comes with a candle so she can see who she's purging at night

They didn't, you insufferable faggot. Now fuck off

It's the heroic sculpting style. To be thin they'd likely have to be sculpted similar to the Eldar, Dark Eldar, or Harlequins.

Celestine floats, so it's not really an issue.

>Implying the limits of flesh apply to warp spawn
Dubs says Celestine saves the day by attacking the enemy from behind after coming out of the Eye of Terror.

She's imbued with the strength of the Emperor, heretic.

The inquisitor is really good except for the face which looks like it's been carved out of stone or something. Hopefully it's just the paint job.

she always had doves she's just not strangling them any more because rock is dead deal with it old man DEAL WITH IT

Kind of want to say it's the sculpt.

Headswap with a Sister of PHAT?

Even though the digits denied you, I have witnessed your claim.

STC are rare and expensive, user. You have enitre fleets of explorators that need money to be able to rediscover canopies or bubbleless resin.

>ditching the hat
actual heretic detected

If the hat is as flat on the bottom as it looks, it should be incredibly easy to cut off and put on a different head.

PRETTY WARRIOR SAINT CELESTINE

PURGING HERETICS WITH THE POWER OF LOVE AND BEAUTY

>calling Celestine "fucking fat"

post your abs, bro, and let us judge you by them

>asking for a pic of another man's abs

What did she see over to her left that's got her making this face?

Her eyebrows.

if you wanted it to be evocative of angels in art they'd have eyes all over their wings and be sentient cubes. Then you'd complain "They look too much like chaos"

my guess would be enemy combatants (heresy)