Accumulate

Other urls found in this thread:

ark.io/roadmap
ark.io/
reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/7je241/log_of_slack_talk_about_ark_smartbridge_and_arkvm/
bittrex.com/status
classicdelegate.biz/
tec.ark.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tired of this shit where's the moon

If you have to keep asking then your hands aren't strong enough. Give me your ARK I will keep them safe.

I have 50
Am i gonna make it?

You will get used to it

been holding this shit since May
USD wise it's gone up, sats wise it's been bleeding since september

can any arkbros say what the price projection is gonna be like longterm here?

$350 EOY 2018

I wish, I'd never have to work again

Sats for fags if you are holding long term. Just ignore price and wait for EOY 2018

i wouldnt rule it out. ltc made that exact price move in 2017. im definitely going in longterm but not sure how deep here. i see many with around 500-1000 not sure if thats enough for me

My prediction is $200 by EOY 2018.

Im around 2k.

What are you basing this on?

Arc is bloody expensive at the moment compared to other coin preparing for moon launch.

I have 60 Ark which I bought at $4AUD, you're saying this could go from $240 investment to $12k?

800 enough?

2k absolute minimum

if Ark hit $240 it would put it at a market cap of around $26 billion, LTC is currently at $14 billion and Ripple is at $29 billion just for reference

I bought ARK because it's icon is an arrow pointing to the moon.

Don't over-think it, brah.

Please just dump your ark coins, I have my buys at 19000 sats again, I need more fucking ark.

The coins dead offload your hands, you were sold a meme.

Ark's a very unfinished product and has already jumped from 13 cents to $4. When Ark gets work done and becomes what it wants to be, that's when the real jump happens.

>bought ARK because it's icon is an arrow pointing to the moon.
>Don't over-think it, brah.

kek'd and checked

This coin is absolute trash, please dump, I need more

Reminder

Yeah, not only are there many coins with the market cap Ark would need for $200+ per coin, that's all as of right now. Predictions are for the future. EOY 2018 predictions mean another 12 months of overall crypto growth.

yeah for all we know a $29 billion market cap by the end of next year might not even be in the top 10 of market caps

shieeet, Im basically already worth 1.7 mil. + because of ARK. digies do not lie. kek willed arkies.

This coin will never moon. The developers dont even have a gameplan or know how to make anything work.

HOW MANY ARK FOR FUK PROSSYTUTE?

Except this the crypto with the most competent devs and gameplan.

ark.io/roadmap

try and get 100 at least

tfw 120 ark
we're all gonna make it ;)

6400 ark reporting

>I truely, truely hope it goes above $100. It will change me as a person, and I will finally give back to my family and friends for all they have done for me, but I never did because I was poor asf and was a piece of shit.

>t. brainlet

What is going on with bittrex? They haven't synched ark blockhain in 101 minutes.

Pic

Oh sweet deluded Arkies, when will you realize it's over? End it now, sell your bags. Or do you enjoy watching all the shitcoins moon left and right while you're wondering what went wrong?
Do you enjoy the never-ending pain that it keeps giving? What are you, perverts?

OP should have titled this thread "stagnate"

look at how nice this looks

Is 600 ark enough to make it?

>buy at 27500
>crash to 22000 3 hours later
I'm so mad I'm not even mad.

Wallet is probably offline, it'll come up. I dunno why they do this though, garbage server balancing?

Has there been any commentary on that chat log by our biz overlords since it came out? That shit has shaken me a little desu.

the problems ark has with bittrex, im having with xrm on binance
fml

That's almost $60 in 2018 money!

The ark box is slightly lower than it should be mate

WHO HERE 1000+ ARK CLUB?

17x 1K ARK club

I know it's off topic, but seriously, what wallet is bezt wallet?

How is it off topic? And uh, the official one?

Good eye.

The official one?
Sorry for being a total noob here, but what one are you referring to?

ark.io/
Go to wallets->desktop at the top.

Thanks

Be sure you save a copy of your pass phrase when setting up your wallet, user. There has been lots of pink wojak posted from people who did not do this and lost their Ark forever.

I dunno why anyone wouldn't back that up desu.

Me neither. But in biz, reddit, slack it seems to happen often. The second pass phrase seems to catch a lot of people out though, they save the first but not the second.

Still doesn't make sense.

Also don't make a new 2nd yet til it's made a lot cheaper.

Hello fellow future ultra high-net-worth individual.

I'm officially over 25,000 now, what's up bros. So this time next year I'll be at 27,500 from staking, what will the price be??

hnnggg

Jealous as fuck, I wish I was into this shit when it was 10c.

same. went in at 0.70, DIDNT BUY THE DIP AT 0.20

now I only have a measly 6k ARK.

>second pass phrase
What?

Unlucky man. I went in at first at around $3.20 (dipped $2.80 next day, fuck). Bought more around $3.50. Have a stack I flip around on the side. 500 Locked down, want more but I'm poor and can't do it without draining my other coins. I love Ark but the eggs in one basket thing is probably retarded.

If you open your wallet and hit the hamburger menu you can add a second passphrase to add security to your address. I'm not sure how this actually works since the address was previously derived from a single key..but now two, I guess.

But it currently costs 5 Ark, there are plans to drop it down to like .01 Ark so don't do it yet.

>sold 6000 at 3500 sats during release week
>looking to rebuy at least 1000 for future gains and portfolio 50k+

What did I mean by this?

ark is the basket user

Please console me reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/7je241/log_of_slack_talk_about_ark_smartbridge_and_arkvm/

Yo Biz_classic, how do I change how regularly I receive my payments?

your dashboard

tl;dr, are you concerned about what went down in how bad would this be if it goes through?

mine is stuck on a HDD that wont turn on.
gonna have a pcb+bios swap done on it if ark moons.
at least this way I will have iron hands

isyour walket duabled too due maintenance on bitteex?

I don't know what I'm looking for

On ARK tec?

Might wanna get it off sooner rather than later. Disk could get damaged further somehow.

bittrex.com/status

classicdelegate.biz/

Dope.

So is tec.ark.io/ a phishing scam or something

arkies...

Not a clue what that is. But I don't look around.

THIS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT IS AT 99% FOR MONTHS NOW STOP JERKING OFF AND RELEASE THE SHIT ALREADY OR PUT IT AT 69%.
HEY LOOK I ALMOST CREATED THIS NEW COIN IT CURES CANCER ITS 99% COMPLETE BUY MY ICO FUCK THISS

You realize this won't do much on its own right.