My technical analysis says to sell bitcoin right this instant. Well not really but anywhere 17k+ is basically the top...

My technical analysis says to sell bitcoin right this instant. Well not really but anywhere 17k+ is basically the top. Don't be caught in the shitstorm about to take place.

can i keep holding eth wise frog man

sure nig idk. I can't say anything about eth since I haven't been autistically watching the charts for days like with btc. But BTC I can assure you is 100% done.

thanks bought 100k

Pic related. I say hold till 20k . Korea is going nuts at the moment expect a big rise

>not watching the ascending tringle
>not watching the weekly macd

bitcoin is effectively banned in korea (all of them)

>implying analyzing crypto has ever worked

>ascending triangle
So where's the breakout faggot?

did you fall for that meme?

ah yes

"the top"

just like every time before

>not realizing ascending wedge is a bearish signal

17750 in 4 hours. 100xrp if im wrong and someone has a closer number in 4 hours,

I'm betting on 18k inside of 24 hours.

>trolling normies who don't understand blockchain
Could you not be a total shit for a day?

another false prophet about to be BTFO
explain your TA if you're really onto something,
otherwise see
pretty much all indicators would forecast +18k soon

Remember, bitcoin value is based on the people who use is. With normies flooding in recent months market cap has soared. This makes btc more attractive to businesses to tap for transactions, which makes btc more accessible, used more, and thus, more valuable.

I don't give a fuck what his TA is, markets will react to the recent boom (they are slower, obviously), and in turn, btc will become more valuable. Its essentially an expanding cycle which will eventually devalue fiat currencies. This is how it works, this is always how it has worked. Anyone who tells you to exit BTC has no fundamental understanding of the technology and it's impacts in real world markets.

This

Although trading futures is going to fuck it all up in the short run soon.

* With tethers flooding in recent months market cap has soared

Fixed that for ya

Why? Futures are just external betting on the future price, nothing more.

tether is just scaling. we panic when it gets audited lol

futures betting on an unregulated market. basically asking for price manipulation.

Look at what futures did to the property market

>not realizing that fundamentals mean absolutely nothing in crypto

Futures will reel in speculation a bit, it won't fuck things up unless you're constantly flipping. BTC is a coin you can buy at any market price and do well with by holding over the long run. We are playing with the future economy. By the time we're long in the tooth, blockchain transactions will be the norm in modern countries.

>gets audited
It's a criminal organization. That's never going to happen, get it? Eventually they either exit scam or go to jail. Those are the only two endings.

Hope you got those xrp ready

I GOT 5,000 IN A CREIDT CARD SHOULD I PUT THIS SHIT ALL IN CUZ IF IT GO TO 20,000 I'LL BE A MILLIONARIE

u will have made $700, minus fees.

>fundamentals

>mfw my granddad bought 10 houses in 2009
>mfw he brought me to investment seminars
>mfw i knew about bitcoin
>mfw i have no face

Anons I need comfort. Underestimated the dip on XMR this last night, bought in at 0.0188. Will BTC go 10 percent more or what.

good luck with that lmao

stupid normie you are