You're going to miss it aren't you?

I know we've all been swing trading our LINK. Its got the dankest memes, and the most gullible buyers, how could you not?. But you're going to miss the real moon aren't you? You're still trying to time the market even though each hour is an hour closer to the next real rocket. Not these measly 20-30% gains, but XRP or IOTA level spikes in price. That moment where in an instant this currently barely heard of coin will be on everyone's radar at once and you wake up to your buy orders unfilled and left behind as a nolinker.

You're going to be that guy user, aren't you? You do it with every other coin. Of course you will again this time.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14624204
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This coin has been shilled HARD for 3 months straight, been endorsed by a huge oracle company, and it's still a literal nothingburger. It has had its shot, and it's never mooning. There is too many other options.

GG linkies. Buy into XLM before we moon.

i still don't believe you guys have any link. you really don't do you?

im pretyy new (hi guys) but i heard its two developers and one of them has an eating disorder or something an likes burgers. and also that they are behind schedule or don't like to talk to the link community or something;

(hi pajeet) copy and pasting are we?

For fuck's sake I'm not buying your fucking coin. Stop making this goddamn thread.

They don't coddle the little baby microcap traders on Veeky Forums so they get shit on and catch not stop FUD and pump and dumps while they're still relatively low radar.

Anyone who really read the whitepaper or spent time with the code docs knows this isn't something to pass up on. A lot of us have been FUDing the coin ourselves so we can buy more cheaper. But the day this spikes above $1 its never coming back down, and that day is getting close.

I've accumulated enough swing trading LINK for weeks now. I'll be comfily squatting my 100k and awaiting the pink wojaks.

see you there, fellow marine

We shall colonize the stars

Describes me exactly. Except I caught the EtherDelta pre-binance moon and sold on the day of the conference for a sweet 3.5x like a Chad. Buy the Rumor Sell the News you fucktards. Swung trade that baby down through every other pump cus Veeky Forums is just too predictable.

Thanks for the free lunch money you poorfag biztards hehehehe. Keep memeing it up and I'll keep buying the dip until we get that ultimate last sweet, sweet caress of death. Where that final last marine who can't hold on any longer finally quits. In a triumphant act of virgin NEET self-sacrifice, he sells. And I'm right there buyin just before the most epic moon of our lives heheheheeeeheehehehe

>My fuckin' face when people are using my OC

wow. 10 whole eth. super chad

This retarded ass reasoning was why so many ico buyers were left behind at 4000 sats and above
Even dick heads refusing to sell at 10k sats because "huur it could 10x any minute!"

I'd say fuck off, but we need dumb shits like OP in crypto so people with half a brain can make gains

Pfff 10 eth is just play money to me. LINK is just a baby move to me. *yawn* really, too easy. I even know when the next pump will be... Care to hear user?

People thought ripple wasn't going anywhere and this is bigger/better than ripple.

>*yawn*
please kys

bait

If Ripple can reach 35 billion for competing with SWIFT, I wonder what Link could reach for being SWIFT, and that's just step one.

Except this month is Sergey making an announce, no offense but now is probably the stupidest time to be swing trading. The EOY announcement actually is here, and if it's something big, you're setting yourself up to get rekt playing with fire. All you have to do is sell on the wrong day at the wrong hour this December and you're fucked.

>Missing out

Not me

Really user just exit the LINK market now... This coin just didn't work out so you should cut your losses now Linkie... just do it. Don't think. It's only going to get worse from here. The price will just continue to fall indefinitely...

It doesn't even need to be big. It'll be a roadmap and maybe a new hire. Spring time is still when the mainnet arrive, but the announcement will be when whales/swing traders stop manipulating the price down and when new investors are legitimately interested in LINK so we'll start to see the price rise as people try to position themselves ahead of the mainnet launch.

Within the next week we'll have switched from the LINK bear market to the bull market.

>mfw fomo'd all-in just before the first time it hit forty cents and been holding 20k since september

dont forget Layne Staley was shilling link in 1992 when it was only at 10cents

p r i c e d i n

strawpoll.me/14624204

Is MOON a fair winner?

It's like everyone forgot all the SIBOS hype that resulted in FUCKING NOTHING BUT RED. We have seen it a many times before. I just sold today to get out on this pump, and there are so many bagholders who want to just break even that the brakes will be on before any mooning can really happen.

I'll buy back in lower, but is going to take nothing short of Swift outright saying they are using ChainLink or something like that to make this coin do anything.

Announcement of a new hire or roadmap or some shit will result in a brief flash in the pan 20-30% pump then back to bleeding out bagholders as always.

Your blind faith is fucking ridiculous, stay poor

smelly linkies kek

*continues getting annihilated in sats*

poor, dumb linkies

mfw when somebody has copy pasta me from earlier today
this can mean only one thing
the people wants answers!!!