Blockfolio thread

i feel stupid. cashed out btc to ripple and XMR in the dip, but I feel like I'm holding too many alts with a small investment. what do

do one of the following
>all in BTC
>all in REQ
>nothing

dont rly think all in btc is good at this amount, why REQ though?

Every one of those coins are going to be pushing $3+ next year

>I feel like I'm holding too many alts with a small investment
Well you're right, I've seen people with $100 portfolios hold like 10 alts and laughed.

where to consolidate then?

all in XRP

have you even read about what they are doing?

>testnet product soon
>2018 will see main net release
>going to look sleek
>token burn mechanic
when the normies catch wind of this it's going to be big

oh fuck off
no one wants your fucking literal bank coin
guaranteed to crash harder than most coins eventually

i have full faith in the tech behind in REQ, but i'm worried about the swings its been having basically always

it's early
when things start releasing and the news isn't the only thing about the coin it'll stop swinging like mad

Yeah because there will be no banks in the next 5 years. The jews are simply gonna go away.

ok thanks for the sound advice m8

Q1 2018 you think?

Is it just me or is Blockfolio stupid and annoying to use because it's inaccurate and I can never tell if I'm actually at a loss or making gains?

hold btc, req, and xmr.
All you really need

I think so at the moment im hoping to get more cash off ripple then put it into req

Q1 has them on the ETH main net and Q2 has fiat implementation
so it should probably start going up bigly late Q1-early Q2 with hopefully a sure thing by Q4 2018

dude I have 7 LTC at 80 and ran around a bit and ended up with half in XLM and half in IOTA, how the fuck do you think I feel?

=\

i have problems with it as well, mainly because its hard to keep track of every trade i make, also no binance for btc/usd for some reason

was my original gameplan, i like the tech behind ark though so im conflicted. not even touching electroneum its not worth it at this point

This.

People are retarded not to follow the Jew money.

Can't wait for countries to ban privacy coins so they can crash hard. People actually think Jews will just a bunch of neets and drug dealers take over as a world currency.

All in XRP 100$ EOY 2018

it shows me my portfolio's value over the past day no matter what timeframe i pick and it's annoying
just a bad app really

Comfy

keep holding brother, all you have to do at that point

another problem yeah, also no desktop version which is weird as fuck

any other alternatives?

>believing in institutions over the free market
tippity toppity kekity

go back to reading your krugman articles, harvard law textbooks, and hoarding USD. you know nothing

poorfag

yeah keeping track of transactions wouldn't be so bad if it had a desktop version even with the same exact interface

40% XMR
20% REQ
20% BTC
10% LINK
10% XPR

Free market kek

cyrpto needs institutions and working governments to function. Need electricity and computing power.

Go back to your fantasy land.

I just fucking finally broke 6 figures. Goddamn I never thought I would ever be able to say that.

EXP
FUN

Your future is bright I'm inching closer to 4 figures. My portfolio is stupid stable through bitcoins chaos.

Save me REQ. Please.

Take 90% out
Put 70% of that into BTC
and 30% into LTC
Be very happy New Years day when your folio is worth 2K+

Thoughts?

Don’t wanna get JUST’d by alts when BTC tests 20k this weekend

any changes?

lol well i had 100 in binance in like 7 coins and turned it into 500 over a month so i dont see the issue? wtf difference does it make? jsut a waste of time?

Started 6 months ago with 5$.
Wish i put in 500$

yea it already happened bro. fucking kek. they couldnt stop us if they wanted to.

your good senpai, anyone with mostly alt's is retarded. Stick with mostly btc then eth then alts and u good.

btc

can't complain about profit

INHALES DEEPLY

>ROADS

Is it a good idea to jump into BTC rn at 17,130 or wait until the morning? What's a good exchange

Time in the market > timing the market

All of you would have done better if you got BTC and held it for 4 months. baka

Hold that EOS nig
solid choices, put that usd into qash if not american...
If american put into COSS
you need a moonshot.

No, not now. Wait a bit.

Glorious returns! Not a penny spent since I mined these at my parents house. I don't know who or what site I found out about Bitcoin from, but I want to thank them from the bottom of my heart.

what's mm

I have around 4k USD, how many alts should I hold. Currently 3K in XMR and then 1k in IOTA and ZRX

larper

Started with 3k

So in pretty new to this, is this a good first Investment?

What do? Just HODL?

what do you guys think? am i playing it too safe here?

never selling ltc btw

stop posting your lunch money memefolios you dumb poorfags reeee

If not LARPing, seriously well done.

Thoughts? Got a lot of shill alts too (NEO, LINK, ARK, XRP, NAV etc) but scared I'm keeping too much in normie coins

What's the difference? Do you tell a guy with a 100k portolio to go all in as well? I mean diversifying would be worse according to your logic

Too much diversification for the amount $ you have in, choose 1 long terme (~40% portfolio) stick to it for 1 year. With the other 60% ride the wave

About to get fucked by BTC bull

We have about the same. I am all in REQ though. Its gonna hit $1 soon

These threads make me think how the fuck is REQ gonna moon if every fuckwit has some already? Who the fuck is there left to buy?

Millions