FALL OF CADIA

Welp this is it lads. Looks like my IG army is going the ways of the squats. Its been a good run, but this is it. Cheers

Here comes the new poster boys of the Catachans or whatnot. Possibly Vostroyans or whatnot.

Going back to 3rd edition if Catachans are poster boys

Silly OP, next edition is Black Templar+Sisters edition. 8th ed is the new 3rd ed.

13: 1 aint a bad way to go. We gave it a good run lads. Cadians never die. They just go to Terra and Regroup.

Catachan+Sister+Black Templar comeback soon stalker?

Cadians have the best aesthetic and are an important part to the imperium as a whole.

Why is the imperium ALWAYS losing ground. They lose about a million planets every chance they get. How are they even a thing still.

>1100 marines doing shit against a crusade of millions of marines

Also the Black Templar were stuck and stranded fighting Tyranids when they accidentally smashed into them while chasing Ghaz.

How was it possible that they managed to escape? And If they escaped, then what about the Hive Fleet tendrils the swore to destroy? The Tyranids will devour the Imperials worlds and continue on its advance into the Imperium.

The Templar basically screwed everyone by abandoning their duty.

Cadian art dump while we can.

How about a new faction of IG instead of the shit ones they've pushed for years? Something new and refreshing that ACTUALLY RELATES TO THE SETTING.

Because they only lose ten thousand planets, while having millions more.

Damn straight they do. Best Lore that NO OVE EVER BOTHERED TO USE.

Violet devil eyes bastards that lived like it was a love child of Spartans and the Marine Corps

SPECIAL FORCES SCIONS PLEASE

Actually, none of the past crusades were meant to take Cadia. Only the 13th one as part of the Crimson Path is meant to take Cadia and destroy its pylons.

And there no amount of regrouping that can protect you from the Crimson Path. With the Pylons gone, the Eye of Terror will expand towards Terra and all over the galaxy.

So unless Necrons pop up and pull multiple functional pylon array in the right position to stem the tide of madness (And why would they do that?), the galaxy is screwed.

pick your poison

>jap guard has katana bayonets

PLEASE

well there are several Black Crusades actually. A "Black Crusade" is a general term for "chaos got its shit together" but generally the Numbered crusades were invasions into Cadian space, with Cadia as a target. And Cadia held. Crusades 1-2-3-5-6-10 and 13 were definately Cadian grab attempts.

I wonder how GW is going to retcon the importance of Cadia

And we have reports of the group situation from Ragnar Blackmane's novel.

All the cities of Cadia are destroyed. The skies are permanently shrouded by the dust, smoke, and chaotic energies.

Thousands upom thousands of Cadians have been corrupted and they are throwing themselves at those loyal, Crossed style.

Cadia is said to be a world dying. There is no going back.

>AKSHUAALLY
The problem is mate we were here before your shit retcons. Old Armless is harmless and thats never gonna change.

I for one welcome the new muscled poster boys

No thanks. Like I said, something new and refreshing. Not, "Let's make a gimmick!"

Scions are interesting, or they could even take the Solar Auxillia style.

They should retcon the gay ass catachans instead of cadians fucking GW

I meant Abaddon's Black Crusades which are the only crusades that matter and 12 of them didn't have the objective of taking over Cadia.

All new Chaos lore focuses on the Crimson Path and the Crimson Path requires Cadia to fall. Cadia never has been this important.

>Dont retcon THIS
>RETCON THIS THING I HATE

The hypocrisy on Veeky Forums never ceases to amaze

800mill Cadians still left on the planet. Thats a helluva last stand force.

RIP ever getting Plastic Kasrkins

Then point me to what has been retconned. Give me an exact source and page.

Denial the post.

Na I'm good newfriend. Why dont you go read the old codices of Eye of Terror?

> Retcon something that looks stupid as fuck and has no place in the setting.

You
see

Where is the proof?

SO, as everyone gets sqatted and moved to this or that forces auxillary group, how do you like your new faction- spiky manchildren or not?

>Catachans
>dumb

Cant wait to see all the dead Cadians fail to take a jungle planet with light heretical presence

The one where Chaos won? I read it and I also read the results of the Eye of Terror campaign when I was a wee-lad.

Don't call new when you are clueless about he fluff.

Cadia has been a lynch pin planet for well over 10,000 years as its litteraly the gate to hell. Only the Planet kept the Eye stable enough to send out large fleets coherently.

With cadia destroyed/lost it means that Chaos has a direct line to Terra almost uncontested. Cadia has ALWAYS been important

The Cadians can fuck off, too.

I pick xenonia, to spite the SoB players

So which regiment do you like?

why so good chum?

Yeah sure thing champ you double down. I'm sure theres others here who are underaged and wont remember either. Keep fishing for that (you) you obviously need.

Read up on the Crimson Path. You are a decade behind.

In short. With Cadia removed the Eye of Terror. will expand towards Terra. The Eye will carry the traitors towards Terra then consume the galaxy.

The war is already lost barring a miracle.

None of them

all of the IG should be retconned dumb gimmicky bullshit all of them the Scions could work if GW was smart but wait they arent.

IG should just all be fucking shot with their impractical units and tanks

>Im a newfag watch me roar!

This website is for 18+ sorry.

I can link you the Eye of Terror WD issue and the online results, fgt.

Are you sure you going to double down on being wrong?

Krieg, Steel Legion, and Solar Auxillia are the only ones worth mentioning.

>lies
>no proof

Get out.

I vote Amerigo Secundus "Wolverines" regiment.

>he likes the boring ones

No wonder you hate Catachans I have yet to see a kreigfag who does

Miracle, you say?

well now I want you to understand something very important.

Say this happens, Cadian fanboi to chaos fanboi, what pray tell happens to the 40k setting. With Terra gone, the Imperium falls. With no IMperium there sis no more 40k

Then what? Age of Primarch? so its just space Marines vs Chaos marines? 40k is kill?

I really wonder what the endgame is here?

I would to bring to your attention the fact that billions of Cadians including their best tank commander (Pask) failed to defeated the Tau Empire in a ground war in "Mont'ka".

So of course if they cannot handle little xenos, they won't handle the 13th Black Crusade. Cadians are WEAK!

>Muscled dudes who fuck xenos and heretics in the jungle
>Doesnt relate to muh setting

>Gay boys who try and pretend they aren't by pretending to be Rambo.

Yes and? That's proof of the retcons youre denying user?

Kreigfags outnumber Catachanfags face it

Also

>why send gay fuck boys when you can just bomb and artillery blast the jungle

Catachans are gay

They ain't gonna kill the setting (yet). They gonna blow up Cadia and freeze the setting there. They want the setting to be more grimdark since it is what people want.

Saying youre are underage and in denial is not a lie user.

Nope, I asked about 12 Cruasdes before the 13th. Read what I posted.

>I wonder how GW is going to retcon the importance of Cadia

No retcon is needed. Cadia falling is most likely going to be on the very-absolute-tail end of the 41st millennium, after everything that has been established so far.

The Cadians also were curbstomped in the first books of Shield of Baal and Sanctus Reach.

Cadians cannot step up their game.

>Implying youve read your source
It goes into more then that faggot. Stop relying on the wiki its obvious ad pathetic.

>Grimderp of kreig fags infest Veeky Forums

Why would I even doubt it

This pretty much confirms what I have been saying for a long time.

GW will fuck over the IG players. They will fuck my army over.

CALLING IT NOW:
Leman Russ come out of the warp, and this begins the "Awakening" of the primarchs and the return of Space Marine legions.

Actually, no. It doesn't. I have read it. Post proofs.

>Its been a good run, but this is it. Cheers
over our cold dead bodies Cadian bro

>40k
>Something is impractical

Alert the fucking media.

>Grimdark setting.
>Grimdark faction.
Hey, it actually makes sense.

Meanwhile with the catachaggots you get a bunch of wannabe Rambo bitches pretending to be hard because, "They come from a death world."

It isn't screwed over the guard. They gonna revamp them away from the Cadian standard, most likely.

Cadians have been the posterboys for too long. Switch your IG already.

Wella, 12th Black Crusade was aimed at Blackstone Fortresses Andrzej it took place in Gothic sector.

Cadians at least have a better track record than pretty much every space marine chapter ever. Hell one regiment of Cadians beat back an entire hive fleet without losing a single company. Smurfs lost everything to Behemoth.

I don't see ultra smurfs rushing to Cadia's defence. The Templars can only be so many places at once.

>MOM!
>user's forcing me to read the old lore before I join in the conversation and post my opinion about my waifu
>Its not fair

Well im out

Cant argue with kreigfags since the death korps is soooooooooooooooooooo coooooooooool

A minor hive fleet, though.

That's because they are defending the eastern half of the Imperium from Necron advance. Unlike the Templar, they don't abandon their duties and leave Imperial worlds to die by xenos hands.

More like a more mature setting, not a bunch of plant-hating cunts.

Kreigiers are the worst IG fans muh grimdark and muh cannon fodder

t.elysianfag

it'll never be kriege because FW makes them. GW won't compete with itself.

>people arguing over why their chosen faction is objectively better than all the others
Jesus fucking Christ, just admit that other people have different tastes and move on.

>paratroopers who get constantly fucked

remove all IG regiments and let kreig take the spotlight

>Unlike the Templar, they don't abandon their duties
>the Templars duties are to rid the universe of all enemies of mankind

Never! I'll quit the game before supporting those wannabe Rambo bitches.

>Creed is captured and dragged before Abaddon
>Creed head lifted up, his eyes meet with Abaddon's hateful golden eyes

What would be Creed's last words?

Literally what are kreigers going to do in jungle planets or urban environments? Next your gonna tell me to remove Vallhallens and Vostroyans since kreigers can handle ice worlds too

Well as long as you found a way to feel superior to everyone else user.

>Tyranids are not the enemies of mankind

Considering GW killed fantasy to make AoS, which is a 40k style version of fantasy, I don't see this game dying any time soon. GW themselves have said this isn't the end of the universe, its just some serious shit thats going down.

it's a world of war after all, and in war people die.

Detonate

You see, I saw this coming. "Fire the exterminatus."

Or, Karamazon just fires it without warning on his own since he can target Creed without scatter.

"For the Emperor."

Titan legions prepare to fire

>Everyone turning Abaddon into a meme because he can't get past the first world outside of the Eye
>He finally is going to win and everyone starts complaining

????

Tbh Praetorians are the only Guard worth of having around.

>implying that they won't kill 40k so that they can launch age of emperor that is even more 40k than current 40k

You don't kill the memes, man. It defeats the point.

>Welp this is it lads. Looks like my IG army is going the ways of the squats.

>GW will fuck over the IG players. They will fuck my army over.
Cadia blowing up isn't going to stop the Cadians from existing. Those bastards are all over the damn galaxy. There's probably hundreds of thousands of them that aren't on Cadia, even during the 13th Black Crusade.

>everything is not the enemy of mankind
you actually think its feasible for the templars to take on the nids alone? that would require all of the imperium and several other xeno factions. With all the X factors in 40k regarding who can take over the universe, the imperium is stuck in a losing defensive battle. The only factions with the strength to attack right now are nids, necrons (if they suddenly wake up), and chaos.

>Abbadon is a boring version of a boring archetype
>GW pushes him every release
>People get sick of him
Surprise.

I doubt Cadia is even going to blow up. "Fall of Cadia" is either just a dramatic title or there will be a follow up where Cadia is retaken.

Kreigers can excel in any environment unlike rambobitches and mudslimes and the elysians never win fucking anything.

Face it kreigers will and are the best we could keep the Armageddon steel legion and scions though

>Tallarn mudslime cunts who dont have the armor skills like the Steel legion
>Catachans stupid rambo 80s knocks offs should have died along time ago
>Elysians paratroopers who cant get shit done just bomb the place
>Scions shitty storm troopers
>The other regiments are shit gimmicks and knocks offs like praetorians or Ghaunts Ghosts

40k is their most successful brand, and they still hold complete domination over the table top gaming market. Table top gaming isn't going anywhere, and its a lucrative business, thus 40k will never die.

>finally have traitor primarchs to do something
>they end up being lackeys for mr. 13 black crusades

Abaddon was a mistake.

>550999.M41 The Crusader Thwarted

>High Marshal Helbrecht of the Black Templars, in pursuit of the Ork Warlord Ghazghkull Thraka, leads a fleet forged from fifteen Space Marine Chapters against a splinter tendril of Hive Fleet Leviathan which is barring his path. Despite employing every strategy and ploy at his disposal, Helbrecht’s fleet is continually forced to fall back before the Tyranid advance. His mounting ire matches the rising numbers of the Space Marines lost to the Leviathan.

The Black Templar had 15 chapters supporting them + Yarrick.