>OP image album
imgur.com/gallery/12eeL

Link to old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/1528
war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/1529
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So What did you buy for christmas ?

I bought 3 Skin wolves, 1 Canoness veridyan, and 2 Malignant Start Collecting!

Just 1 cannoness but im looking to buy a Stormcast Battleforce and 2 Stormcast SC! When the battleforce reprint finally hit Wayland.

last month I bought some horses and dudes, assorted bits for conversions. Actually I bought a lot of stuff...

this month? I've bought some paints I guess, but I won't get to try them out until next year probably

Gonna treat myself to the GHB today at last I think. Maybe a Dark Aelf chariot too.

it is so cold outside and I've had to work late every night the past two weeks, with family or work things going on during the weekends.

I just want to finish building my army so I can paint.

maybe I'll get some time tomorrow evening, or at least I hope so.

Man I need most PG Sylvaneth composition for 1000k? Hellp?

Reposting for some c&c

What do you guys think of my saurus knight conversion/kitbash? First attempt at one so I know the green stuff work is sloppy and I'm not skilled enough to sculpt scales, but I think they came out decent enough

Also made a skink priest with boys from the troglodon

2/3

green stuff in the seams looks janky

you missed a seam on the front dino's belly

it might have been wise to use sub assemblies for painting

(You)
3/3 everyone is going to get a better base when I get around to it, as of right now the little guys feet look awkward but I think with some rocks and other bits he will be looking good

Greenstuff is absolutely janky, this was really me second one using the stuff, first being to magnetize some storm fiends. I'm hoping with a good enough paint job it will mask some of the sloppiness at least from afar.

As far as sub assemblies go. I always say I'm going to use them, but then I get so excited to have the model built that I end up putting it together, it took me ages to paint my screaming bell because of it

Uhh... Some diazmonettes and diaz seekers are being delivered soon so.. .that?

??

Need hellp I must beat shet from vampiers and tzeench

Chaos war mammoth

Will Daughters of Khaine ever be good?

Think yourself. It's AoS.

Plenty of 1k Sons, amongs them, 2 boxes of Tzaangors which I'm assembling with 2xCC weapons, weap+shields, 2h weapons and banner carrier. Amazing kit. In instruction booklet I haven't seen anything about splited head, which I assembled form bits. Looks amazing (it's on dude with 2 axes in the middle).

>Chaos war mammoth
noice

Is it possible to field any of Seraphon battalions in 1k point setting? I'm looking at bloodclaw starhost and thunderquake starhost, but most of them seem to be good, but only for 1500 or 2000.

Most seraphon bataillon are too expensive for 1k points. it actually hurt your list most than it helps

Are chaos war mammoths back up on FW? I thought they were OOP?

Maybe its from chinaman

Just read Pantheon (thanks, uploader), and I really liked it. It gives me an ancient greek story feel, where the protagonist seeks out the gods on his quest. Nice to read a story where it's not about war either.

It's in the mega?

Split head is for twistbray.

yeah he's right. On sale for 145$, even.
Cast quality is impeccable, not worse than the legit FW squiggoth I had.

Yep.

I got myself the Canoness and Inquisitor in red power armour. Extremely less than last year, but I'm waiting for the january releases.

>So What did you buy for christmas ?
nothing, i am poor ;_;

got question bros, will Thousand Sons get AoS version?

Saurus Scar-Veteran on Caranosaur 320 pts
Skink Priest 100 pts

Battleline
5x Saurus Knights 120 pts
20x Saurus Warriors 200 pts

Monster
Bastiladon 300 pts

980 total

sounds like a good plan? Or should I swap something?

Depends. If you want tzeentch themed army, some new models are on horizon, otherwise I don't think that egyptian themed stormcast eternals would ever happen.

I assume you mean Tzaangors. It's very likely, yeah. With the amount of units they look to be getting in the spoiler images that have come across (a leader mage on a disc of Tzeentch etc) they may even end up with a Battletome.

Chaos only has two Battletomes right now, right? They're not as hard-up as Death but they could use more.

>they may even end up with a Battletome.
The battletome is getting revealed on twitch (warhammer) in 5 minutes

Chaos has:
Skaven Pestilens
Everchosen
Khorne Bloodbound
battletomes + 2 battletomes for structures and settings

oh shit nigga

I've been thinking about Arrowboy spam. Why is it that you don't see any Arrowboy lists at tournaments?

I'm not asking why they don't top, I'm asking why there haven't been any entries of those lists at all from what I've seen.

Could it be possible that Veeky Forums over-reacts to something that ultimately isn't actually a problem?

Online now lads.

>warhammer live starts
>oh cool an in setting intro
>world of warcraft publicity blocks it all

link me bruh, also checked

twitch dot tv slash warhammer

Twitch ads are the most frustrating things there are.

>order wins the campaign
well done, well done...however

Some info from the stream:

> New battletome contain multiple factions (It's a tome for everything Tzeentch)
> Contains Path to Glory tables

Fucking sweet, guess i know what my next army is.
Release when?

You took the screen with closed eyes on purpose, didn't you?

Also the realmgate wars are over, new cities are being built, but Tzeentch is infiltrating everything, which seems to have been his plan all the time.

I was hoping it would come out wrong, I got lucky.

Well, I want it, assuming Tzaangors will not be as shit as they are right now.
Anything interesting so far from that book? I'm at work, so I can't watch the stream.

Tzeentch Battletrait is having 9 (prerolled) dice available during the game which can be used to alter events. However certain things are exempt. I think Silver Tower used the same mechanic.

tzeentch be praised

Part of the Path To Glory tables for tzeentch, with some of the new unit names.

To slightly add to this, we're a couple of years down the line from the end of the realmgate wars, if anyone was wondering. But only a few, they said everyone was still alive for example.

That sounds like a lot of fun, from what they said. Pushes interesting decisions, which is important in wargames.

That's cool and fluffy, but I have some doubts about that being very viable. Any 1 and 2 will be worthless for anything but battleshock and 3s will also be kinda iffy, considering the army.

The've also said that there are units that interact with those dice.

Do horrors have the battle shock Flicker rule Bloodletters and Daemonettes get?

1d6 healed models would be a good expenditure of 1s.

Fucking brilliant marketing by GW here, if they are releasing a Tzeentchian dice design at the same time.

I think this is a good sign for Battletomes moving forward. It means that battletomes that feature more than 1 faction are not out of the question, which is a good thing imo. Since the minifaction battletomes didn't sound to appealling to me...

Oh, nice catch. Yeah, that'd be a sensible use.
Twos on the other hand are of little use, right?

Some summaries of the stream:
war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/1528
war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/1529
Only thing I think they've missed is a screenshot of the tzaangor skyfire's warscroll, but if you think "kurnoth hunters with bows, but tzaangors on disks" you'll be pretty close.

Still passes nearly all battleshock tests. Not entirely useless with low bravery chaff.

Are we supposed to fill the following months in cute/lewd birbposting?

Looks like for a beginner list!

They do damage more reliably than Kurnoths with bows and they have a 16" move.

They're gonna be nuts with the chaos battle trait that gives you +1 to hit rolls, hitting on 2+ and generating D3 mw on 4+.

Below average on wounds, save, and bravery though.

Would you want to take that battle trait over the new traits is the question.

My body is ready for new Lord of Change

>below-average saves
Got a solution for that at least.

Whoops I meant the chaos COMMAND trait, not the battle trait.

Even if you pick Tzeentch allegiance you can still take the Chaos allegiance stuff if you want.

Rerolling 1/2/3 is pretty good but a 5+ save across the board is too easy to break through with Rend attacks.

It will be very easy to kill 1-2 tzaangors and watch the others run away, that bravery is so bad.

Yeah, Lord of War looms large. That trait is just too good overall.

Anyone got that warscroll? Can't find it on the usual rumor pages and can't watch the stream right now.
The only one I've found is the shaman, which is sorta meh.

This also means you can still use Slaves of Darkness units that are aligned with Tzeentch, which is nice.

>add one to hit and wound rolls
>most units are mages

There's got to be something abusable here.

Of course, that's where your pool of destiny can come in if you've got 1s or 2s laying around.

I'm thinking of getting an airbrush so I can stop buying cans of spray primer. Anyone got any recommendations for one?

>So What did you buy for christmas?
A vintage Keeper of Secrets, the metal Champion of Slaanesh and a Slaaneshi Beastmen straight from 1988.

Ugh, I guess I'll wait with jumping into AoS till release.

Lucky for me, I've started assembling 40k tzaangors without laspistols.

Oh yeah, a good time to be a mortal tzeentch player.

Huh. Looking at what's on that chart I can see the point in having dice 2, 3, 4, and 5 now instead of just stocking up on pure 1's and 6's.

Assemble them and get some test painting done to get a good scheme ahead of time, user.

On the brief glances we got of warscrolls, the tzaangors seemed to have a few things with D3 damage. Any 5s will be useful there, as you get exactly the same result as using a 6.

It's not like you have any choice when it comes to stocking up, since you just roll them beforehand.

Yeah, but that would just mean there's no point in not taking a 6, as it would be more versatile for different things but does the same on a D3.

>tfw you love Tzeentch but you hate birds

I don't know shit about AoS besides what's obvious thanks to 40k and fantasy. What's a good idea for an army of Tzeentch without a single bird looking dude? I will appreciate both army ideas that don't include the bird minis and ideas to convert/substitute them to make them not birds.

Looking at Boon of Mutation on the shaman, it seems like it can circumvent the summoning restriction in the same way Flesh-eater Courts can, by bolstering a previously exisiting unit. That's pretty nice.
Assuming Tzaangors get buffed, I mean...

>tfw have to pay tuition, so can't buy Christmas until Tax Return time

Aw well

What do you mean "taking" a 6? You roll your destiny dice at the start of the game* and what you get is what you get.

*You can apparently generate more mid-game, but we don't know how that works yet.

Just stick to slaves of darkness with a mark + daemons. None of the new stuff will apply though. And frankly if you don't like the bird motif why are rolling with Tzeentch?

>What's a good idea for an army of Tzeentch without a single bird looking dude?
Not playing Tzeench would be a solid start.

sounds good

Even if they don't, they're already better battle line than, say Savage Orcs.

That has to count for something, right?

I guess I have to rename this image

how will kroak protect us from THE BIRDS

Requesting a kind user to remake this with a Tzeentch disciple at the door, and Frank and Dennis being obvious Slaanesh worshipers with bird masks trying to get in the party since Slaanesh is missing now

Caw caw motherfuckers. Praise Tzeentch!

I see what you're doing, the stock cold one model for saurus on cold one is not as cool as the newer (dark elf?) models.

No complaint here.

Why are people going crazy over an existing 40k kit?