WHAT DO????!!!!???

WHAT DO????!!!!???

Racoon City, zombies are less bullshit than rusty purgatory.

Then again, them nurses tho.

no idea what hinamizawa, but you would have to be insane to pick silent hill. racoon city is a bitch but theoretically survivable so thats the one.

Silent Hill.

Horror with a psychological bent >>>> jumpscares, at least for my survivability.

Absolute madman!

>Silent Hill ... for my survivability

Well I mean at least Silent Hill kind of leaves you with some character development, right?

No, seriously, Raccoon City has zombies jump at you from all kinds of unexpected angles, to say nothing about all the special zombies/mutant spiders/crows/hunters, and one scratch and you are infected. And good fucking luck killing the boss monster if you don1T know how to use an RPG!

In Silent Hill you got therapy monsters and a radio to warn you when they are coming (and if you are not tied to the cult, or fucked in the head, it's actually just a normal town).

This.

>those roads
>that hairpin fork in the road
>three arrows for two directions
>don't even know which one is the exit
>no shoulder lane to stop and check
>not even those shaded road segments to stop in
I'm getting flashbacks to New Jersey driving.

> if you are not tied to the cult, or fucked in the head, it's actually just a normal town
In the first couple of games, sure. But it's pretty much straight-up murdertown these days. Of course, I'd still probably prefer it to Raccoon City, but existential horror doesn't really faze me.

Hang around, I want to fight some fucking dinosaurs. Screw logic, Dinosaurs man!
>one scratch and you are infected
Just smear some herbs on it, you'll be fine.

Raccoon City ain't shit.

I'm going to Silent Hill. I want to see my demons, no matter the outcome.

>I want to see my demons, no matter the outcome.
You don't need Silent Hill for that. Just work your way onto a local Sex Offender Registry.

>Go to Silent Hill
>Has shit that symbolizes your mental state, past deeds, and feelings
>Very spooky, but if you adapt and learn from your past mistakes you can come out OK
>Even dumb fucks who never swung a weapon before can come out OK
>Might be easier done if you never did anything really bad
>Might be harder if it's shit Silent Hill (American developed Silent Hill)
>Even then, enemies can be avoided and are few and far between
>Better than a city quite literally filled to the brim with zombies, super zombies, zombie animals, and hulk-monsters
>Running only leads you to another ten dozen zombies or mutants

Silent Hill is the safest choice, even if you have a really fucked up past. It'll be mentally taxing and wont be a walk in the park at all, but it's certainly better than zombies, zombies, and some more zombies with those zombies.

If you ain't affiliated with the cult, silent hill is basically one big session of super intense shock therapy.

To be fair, probably both Silent Hill and Raccoon City are sorta trivialized by people with the ability to climb over things.

SH probably less so, because it's a bullshit magic town that would just spawn monsters on the walls to fuck with you, or make windows impossible to open, but you should be able to bypass 90% of the puzzles in raccoon city.

"I-I'll just turn this corner an- HOLY FUCK I NOW RECOGNIZE MY LEFT OVER GUILT FOR LETTING MYSELF FALL INTO THE WRONG CROWD IN HIGH SCHOOL AND DISAPPOINTING MY PARENTS BEFORE THEIR DEATH THAT I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE INADVERTENTLY CAUSED!"

Just cruzin fer fpbp

I would LOVE if someone did a not silent hill game where that was one of the joke endings

It's a Japanese village from a murder mystery series. There's a disease that causes extreme paranoia and often suicide. Also occasional drives people to murder, which goes well with everyone being paranoid.

>no idea what hinamizawa
Secluded mountain village. Without major spoilers, it's basically a normal village, but there is a serial killer on the loose, you probably cannot leave, you are fucked if you stress out, and there is a conspiracy to kill everyone.
With spoilers, entire village population is infected with a parasite, visitors are likely to get one too. If parasite feels threatened by host being in a stressful situation, host attempting to leave the village (parasite requires local climate to survive) or main parasite carrier (local shrine priestess) being killed, it responds by making host increasingly paranoid hallucinating madman, who usually goes on a killing spree before taking his own life so they won't get him. There is an undercover government institution researching the parasite and disappearing those who are likely to go insane. Due to internal conflict between government parties, head of the institution plans to kill the main carrier in a few days, making everyone in the village murder each other and forcing the government to eliminate the survivors.
So, as long as you are fine with living here for all your life, don't panic too much and prevent a little girl from getting killed by a special ops squad, you are golden.

>Just smear some herbs on it, you'll be fine.

Pretty sure that's only for your wounds, you need something else for the virus.

But I guess at least it's not like that village from Siren.

What about all the tine loops though? The anime bored me so much I never bothered to finish it

Hop the fence and head through the forest west-southwest from my car, bring the gun just in case something spooky happens and it all becomes too much to bear.

Raccoon is going to get nuked in the morning though

You get eaten by a grue.

I organize the intercity trade, obviously.

Sure, the dinosaurs will be a bit of a hassle, but think about the possibilities!
Hinamizawa mixed with Raccoon City mixed with Silent Hill! Think of all the profit I get by selling the guns to murderhobos!
This shit is gonna be great!

So, what's it's gonna be, stranger? Got somethin' that might interest ya'! Got a selection of good things on sale, stranger!

I'm gonna idle.

Jurassic Park is easier to survive than either of those three.

Oyashiro-sama is still watching and can't do shit.

Shrine maiden is the last living descendant of a small local god. God is mostly incapable of physical miracles, but can pull her conscience to an alternative timeline when she dies, overwriting the mind of their maiden. She lived the last days before her death countless times and retained some memories, so she is more or less aware how each timeloop will go from the early hints. However, no matter what she did, outcome is always the same, and by the time the story happens she does not care anymore and usually does not try to interfere, just enjoying a few happy days and suffering through the following shit. It takes multiple dei ex machina to make her snap out of apathy.

I kinda never finished it either. I was introduced to it one night I went over a friend's house just after high school. They showed me the episode with the nail ripping and I was completely horrified (those were the good days).

Every time I watch it I kinda get turned off from all the groundhog day stuff. I wanna watch the whole thing, one day maybe. I do try to watch it every July when the Watanagashi is supposed to take place.

I like the whole thing with the parasites, I think that's cool.

Silent Hill is just that cave on Dagobah. If you aren't all fucked up it's a quiet resort town

Can we add a 4th destination to the crossing?

I don't have any huge shame in my past or psychological burden to carry, so Silent Hill it is.

Of course you do user, you've merely repressed those awful memories.

Nobody comes to Silent Hill without cause.

Nobody

>go to Racoon City and get infected with a virus that turns you into a mindless monster
>go to Hinamizawa and get infected with a virus that makes you paranoid and homicidal
>go to Silent Hill and either achieve enlightenment, or get stuck in your personal hell likely forever
One of these is not like the other.

>no nipah choice
>no nipah choice
>nipah choice

Is this a serious question?

I have a great cause though. Namely, the places all the other streets I can pick at this crossroads go.

That's the reason and it's the only reason and I've never even met anyone named Amber or Kevin.

Technically there is a minuscule chance of getting infected in raccoon city in a way that turns you into a demigod, depending on how your body reacts to the virus, and if you manage to get infected by more than just the T virus. Course you still have to get out of town before the nuke.

I just imagined someone who was born and spent his childhood in Hinamizawa, moved to Silent Hill for his teenage years, and just got a job in Raccoon City in Umbrella Corporation.

He's just an average Joe who isn't particularly scared by things that happen around him, because he is mentally stable enough to not go crazy like people in Hinamizawa and doesn't have the mental capacity to experience existential crisis or be afraid of zombies.

Just a simple average Joe. And seeing this sign is just another day for him as he commutes to work from Silent Hill to Raccoon City.

I think his name should be Bob.

So in the shit movie where she gets stuck there, did she fail to achieve enlightenment?

I feel like the message of silent hill was lost after they started being made in America.

> Never met anyone named Amber or Kevin.

Wait...

The only option worse than this is the cul-de-sac from ed, edd, and eddy.

Turn around and get through Hinamizawa, no question.

>Silent Hill
>Disregarding anything past 4, the town might fuck you up real good. Not taking a chance with demons and mindfucks, probably won't let you pass in a car

>Racoon City
>Infection up your ass, giant mutated zombiecritters and a fucking nuke, also no getting through in a car

>Staying
>Getting eaten by dinosaurs, also getting nowhere

>Hinamizawa
>Just don't let your windows down, don't open the door, drive casually and don't fucking stop when you see kids murdering each other, chance of infection should be practically zero and as long as you just drive, you have a good chance to avoid the crazies

With Raccoon City how fucked you're depends on when you arrive:
>before may '98 - not fucked
>between may - september - just keep driving and you might make it out alive
>early september - if you're lucky you might not get fucked
>mid september - the fuckening begins, you're most likely dead
>late september - if you're lucky you might get stopped by the us army's quarantine force
>october - probably safe to go through if you've access to high quality nbc gear and armored off-road vehicle

I open a road side gun shop. Everyone who travels throught there will appreciate my services.