Request Network right

Yuck. Bitch has sleeve tats and fake
Tits

Also QSP is the better team

Here's the girl:
instagram.com/vicky_aisha

And here's the coin:
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/quantstamp/

10 without the tattoos, with I'd say a low 4.

haha fag

quantstanom, just read the intro to their white paper. Necessary for the industry however they look like a 5 billion company MAX.
There are essentially IT security for smart contracts. This will never make you insanely rich..unless you hold like 200,000 qsps minimum

Qsp will be $1 by eoy

Someone's been doing their research

I think REQ is a bit overbought for it's current state. QSP far less so.

that being said I hold 10k REQ because it's long term potential is way better than what I expect from my 2k QSP.

QSP has news this month though

It can go x10 from where it's at by February.

you do realise that qsp will almost definately airdrop token holders with request tokens in the next week.... so qsp wins because you get two for one

It use to be so fucking stable when btc mooned it allowed me to double my stack now its volatile as fuck whales trying to shake weak hands im guessing

one is going to be used by coinbase in a few months

Y COMBINATOR
BE
AGGRESSIVE

WTF, proof ???

i can't be bothered finding it, but obviously you havent done much research on qsp.

If you held their tokens in a private wallet on december 1st you are eligable to receive airdrops of every ethereum project they audit. Seeing as they are both backed by Ycombinator its an almost certainty that QSP will audit Requests code and QSP holders will receive a portion of their tokens.

As always DYOR.

Bitch u just said it was a better buy because of free req now u say you had to have it dec 1st do u think we have fucking time machines u fucking autistic piece of shit

50/50 desu

I've also been watching this closely, will likely x3-4 my position tonight since you're kicking in my FOMO. I know they can drop some serious news at any moment.

lmao yeh bad luck u missed out :)

>Bitch u just said it was a better buy because of free req now u say you had to have it dec 1st do u think we have fucking time machines u fucking autistic piece of shit

airdrops are a regular thing that is expected every month

>do u think we have fucking time machines u fucking autistic piece of shit
kekimus maximus

I don't regret missing that though since I've made more profits than that would likely provide me with. I sold at the top and I'm buying back in nice and low and will ride this news pump for max satoshi gains.

I know how you feel. I sold a phat bag of REQ right before the pump.
Defff not gonna let myself slip & miss the train on QSP!

REQ if you arent a fucking retard who wants to stay a wage cuck all your life.

This is not a shill thread

Question: Which coin will hit $1.00 first ?

wow i totally cummed inside her!!!

Should i buy amazon shares or a starbucks coffee?

I love tattooed girls but I gotta agree with the score reduction. They just don't fit her. She would not be a 10 without them either though.

some of these niggas just don't appreciate art