Shill me what is the next ethereum?

Shill me what is the next ethereum?

Ada, iota or ark?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptovest.com/news/john-mcafee-verge-xvg-is-the-best-buy-xvg-price-doubles-overnight/
youtu.be/mabXtnR9Cmo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

all 3 tbqh desu

Safex

Verge
under 2 cents.
cryptovest.com/news/john-mcafee-verge-xvg-is-the-best-buy-xvg-price-doubles-overnight/

Is that how your average rai holder /pol faggot looks like on here?

What the fuck is the deal with pic related. Also, I think Ark is undervalued right now.

synthol

It is Pyки Бaзyки
A well known Russian bodybuilder

>The American Ethereum

In order of likelihood:
ADA > IOTA > ARK

Also, what said. XVG might be the best privacy coin to date. And that'll take it far.

neo

More like Indian confido

link

Ark

What the fuck is up with his arms?

Like some sort of SJW Popeye

Ever heard of Synthol?

Etherparty (FUEL)

What makes ADA surpass IOTA
>you smoking sum boi

ethereum

Doesn't see that on Bitfinix

Why isn't anyone talking about EOS? It has proof of concept. I can't think of any coin more likely to win the race to 3rd gen smart contract blockchain.

it's a jew trick to accumulate eth during their year long "ico".

AION

SCREENCAP THIS

millionth fucking time. it's ark ark and only fucking ark .

hope you got in on that trs

Komodo you idiots

>bodybuilder

>horning in

NUKO

Cardano's tech wasn't written by a buffoon who learned how to hack in the syrian desert

The next Ethereum is Ethereum you fucking idiot.

>Safex

dude. this is macafee... he bought safex today because its a low marketcap shitcoin. then tweets about it right after. now people buy because omg macafee said he has it. price spikes. macafee sells and makes a quick buck

how stupid are you?

ETH

LUX will suprass ETH

youtu.be/mabXtnR9Cmo

Ark is aids.

Iota is a solid project, but mooned hard already... not a bad log term hold though.

Ada is only starting to moon.. should enjoy much more thrusts. Should def go aboce Dash marketcap, just like EOS...

> rooki bazooki

Universa blockchain.
Could end up with a lower cap than those you listed, but it starts from less than 40M, so you're guaranteed at least a 20x.