Character Art Thread?

Character art thread.

Just be honest and call it a waifu thread, user.

It's shameful to start a character art thread and not bring in at least a few pictures of your own.

Shame.

here's my waifu/character

this counts, right?

Accepting requests!

I need pictures!
Pictures of DORFS!

posting what I got

I will never understand how can anyone look at picture like this and not just think "Jesus fucking Christ, that is just some stupid, lazy character design."
Here is a proper heroine figure for you.

MY FUCKING MAN
A great antagonist and a great protagonist in the same story with also one of the greatest lairs ever.

Vasilisa is the best

Yeah. That picture actually haunted me as a kid. I had the book of classic Russian fairytales (it was published under the name "Beauty beyond Measure" in my country) with Bilibin's illustrations, and this story and this image in particular always scared me shitless.

She was I think the only direct female heroine in Afanasyev'es stories, wasn't she?

>walrus dorf

I never knew I needed this in my life. Many thanks user, you just improved my life.

I have the story in a collection called in English something along the lines: "The story treasures of the world: Russia". The series of books is literally like a treasure.

Here's my evil necromancer!

Classical 19th century fairytale collections are generally fantastic materials. I always found it a shame that the works of some our (Czech) folklorists like Erben and Němcová were never properly translated into foreign languages.
Although, I don't think any country can really rival Russia with the quality of folklore collection illustrations. Perhaps maybe except Bauer.

Here's baba yaga and vasilisa as illustrated in that book. Shame the cottage didn't get a colored picture since the artwork is atleast ok.

Does anyone have punk looking priest? That would be much appreciated.

what am I even going on about? There it was skulking all stealthy like all along.

Bloody gorgeous. Do you know the name of the illustrator?

Weeb trash is the worst.

Alexander Koskin

I'll look his work up, it's beautiful. The artstyle is weirdly familiar to me, I think I may have came across him at some point. Thanks.

Here have some mercenaries

He did pictures to a Russian Pinocchio version that had mentions in an exhibition of the worlds most beautiful books in Leipzig. I'll spam a few more pictures since these could work as character art anyway.

cleric+?

Search under KosHkin, not Koskin. I keep forgetting google handles names the Anglo way

fire paladins father maybe

oh yea I don't have a proper keyboard to make all the fancy letters you slavs have. The s has ^ upside down on top of it.

Hida Daimyo

You mean fucking dead choirboy about to get skewered by a couched lance for 349 damage.

I play Mount & Blade you know. Don't fuck with Khergit lancers unless you know how to chamberblock.

I really need a fantasy street kid, male or andro, tween, human, no real weapons.

Bonus points for a small interesting rock/gem and/or stoat familiar. He's a witch so some low end magic stuff is cool too but not needed.

Where are the titties?

Vasilisa is beautiful as she is portrayed. I'd waifu her even if she had a hairy chest.

Titfag, GTFO

Assfaggots and all other faggots can stay TFO too

triggered

/r/ing human size/build golems/Warforged/constructs.

Bonus points for visibly powered by some kind of energy inside.

With or without clothing

You haven't played WoW?
There's a whole race of them.

Mushroom men!

>That subtle boobplate

autistic boobplate haters will still find something wrong with this armor

oh god, it's the missing helmet, right?

>buy cheap as fuck books in the airport
>turns out it's wildcards 21 and 22
>these fucking sex scenes
>some guy is having sex with a woman mutated into a weird broodmother monster who gives birth to children that live somewhere between one minutes to months before dissolving while some nasty old scientist is filming it and fetishizing her and she gets more and more depressed and self loathing by losing so many children
>guy who turns into a swarm of bugs is banging a woman channelling the spirit of his dead girlfriend who got torn in half or some shit
>shape shifting hermaphrodite banging people left and right in his slutty alteregos

/r/ing uncanny valley android/cyborg faces

>I will never understand how can anyone look at THING and enjoy something I do not enjoy

Thats exactly how you sound like. Congrats on having autism.

>I will never understand how can anyone look at THING and enjoy something I do not enjoy
Well, yeah. It's called "questioning someone's taste". It's actually a pretty normal thing to do among normal adult humans, who aren't so damn insecure to be unable to differentiate between one's individual taste and one's individual worth.
And I don't think anyone actually finds anything weird among questioning the taste of those who genuinely think Twilight or Fifty Shades of Grey are good books, or who think Danny DeVito's The Room is a good movie.
Why should this be actually any different?

>Congrats on having autism.
You people really like your buzzwords, don't you?

>Danny DeVito's The Room
uhhh
am i missing something here?

No, you are not, I'm actually a moron. I meant Tonny Wiseau and my brain actually skips a beat every now and then.

>edited by Geroge R.R Martin

Who wrote that book? Otherwise, not big surprise.

post moar

mage of /k/

Tuusan-Nuuskamuikkunen

adorable

rrrrrrrrrrrrrad
heres my fav dorf
my nigga
wtf

Barbarian with huge thews

Nice thread you got going here~

>Danny DeVito's The Room

Holy shit I would love to see that

Doesn't make any sense, how is he using the sword?

with his other hand

What. THE FUCK. Happend to her face

Women in heavy armor and fur coaks
I need pictures.

tumblr happened

psilocybin is a chemical that reduces fear that some mushrooms produce so I think it fits

If people have any cyberpunk/scifi, does anyone have any multi-armed cyborgs? Like past the original two.

/r/ing toad with straw hat

It's an anthology series, so about a dozen or so different authors

Requesting DEMONS! Or tieflings. But mainly just demons

No tumblr nose, so it's not even tumblr's fault

edited by

G E O R G E R R M A R T I N
E
O
R
G
E

R
R

M
A
R
T
I
N

Now, it's 4 in the morning, so give me a fucking break about precision, will ya?