pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X_ASUCKMRCk
youtube.com/watch?v=yzpTmXn2JIg
pastebin.com/JAgs67KV
docs.google.com/document/d/1UIBtdP_31Wx7SlNxC6XSDVtLI4tRvyVnTyvr2wwhSk0/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=L6i38RH-FJI
youtube.com/watch?v=iFHxq56cFiA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Carmac Edition
Alright, I'll bite, where's this going?

How exactly would I be able to create nearly indestructible guitars?

I plan on beating the shit out of those who oppose me with the power of music in the form of a very durable instrument.

Jumpers!

Have you ever encountered an ideology that needed to be snuffed out? What do you do when confronted with ideas, thoughts, and modes of worship that strangle society? Do you embrace them and hasten entropy? Do you fight against them? Do you watch and laugh from the sidelines?

Tell me your tales of cultural struggle.

Make a guitars from that is an Artifact from Exalted?

I think the FLCL ones are used as weapons too?

Or enchant it to be indestructable.

Balescream is an Artifact that you can buy in Exalted Dragonblooded that's a guitar. Also has a pretty cool backstory.

Hey, wasn't there an All Night Laundry jump in the works?

Also the Hellstar Guitar from Infernals.

FLCL obviously. Why beat the shit out of those who oppose you with just /one/ guitar, when you could beat them with their own DickGuitar?! All FLCL guitars are fully licensed bashing weapons and can stand up to extreme amounts of punishment.

I'm looking to beat back the forces of evil and vanquish the darkness with a simple, acoustic guitar. No magic, no hidden guns.

I'm not well versed with magic in general. Where would I be able to attain magic that can make a simple guitar nearly indestructible?

I want to look like pic related.

Hi guys, been a bit busy last ten days. So other than Dark Souls 3 the stuff in the new jumps folder, anything major happen while I was out?

People are allowed to do whatever dumbass shit they want to do. In the end, it's just one voice in a sea of others, and all of them are yelling about dicks.
Because a jumper is parading between a series of pop culture icons, it only becomes an issue when the author has some pitch to sell, and if I find it disagrees with me, then as a jumper I can fuck off into space, because space is always interesting.

I guess just import it as an Indestructible Object is Sword Art Online then.

Not a fan of magical guitars and wild weapons hidden in your guitars? No problem, FLCL /STILL/ has you covered!

Haruka's "Master the Guitar in One Millisecond Class!" will allow you to use any and all guitars musically as well as blunt implements of destruction. While you're there, pick up Wildly Strong for extra head cracking power.

Other than that, import it in a few key universes to make it indestructible, though personally I don't know why you're not tacking on some cool magical effects.

It says that it doesn't play well with moving parts. Would the strings and tuning keys simply not move after the import?

...I want a Mario kart jump.

How would that even work?

Yeah, looked at the FLCL Jump. I'm interested in the source material, and thinking i might check it out.

What Jumps can make the guitar indestructible?

I...I don't want to know where that .gif came from, but at the same time, I do.
Please, tell me?

Blue Shell as capstone item for asshole origin.

Doesn't the Super Mario Jump have the 0cp perk that makes the opposing forces in a setting come together to play sports or race karts?

Give it timelocks it, they probably won't move anymore then the rest of the guitar would.

Indestructible is one of the things an object can be enchanted with in Anima.

>Wanting to create a cult around you in a universe where Tzeentch and Slaanesh exist.

The main reason the Emperor wasn't fodder for Chaos was that he never had any intention to deify himself. If you actively go out to start a cult around you there is little doubt in my mind that you would fall to or become a pawn of Chaos.

In the 40K universe the Creed is the most humane code for humanity to live by and retain sovereignty. Any weakness in the materium will be exploited by the Xeno hordes, so we must remain militerised. Any weakness of the spirit will be exploited by the Chaos gods, so we must remain faithful.

Thinking that you yourself are the utmost possible example of man is both arrogance and prideful. You are begging for a fall.

The source material is fairly nuts, but only six episodes and a really fun watch. Especially the second or third time through when you start peeling back the layers.

If it was me? I'd head to one of the Dungeons and Dragons Jumps and just enchant the sucker. Magical weapons from that system are nearly indestructible unless you peel the magic off first.They do magical instruments all the time, so that's a bonus.

It's an episode of Nostalgia Chick, if I remember correctly. I found it while wandering the internet on as a stand-alone clip while I was working on FLCL and couldn't help but laugh at the irony.

Probably would work a lot like the Sports Jump. In fact, I don't see why you /couldn't/ choose Mario Kart as your sport in Sports Jump. You could pick Dinosaur Decathlon, so why not Mario Kart?

Sonic Classic was put in the drive I think, It's pre-Adventure Sonic.

The usual drama. Also a Sidereals jump by InNomine.

Probably about the same as a Redline jump, or Smash Brothers. You could have double origins based on weight class and maybe vehicle preference.

If there is, does that mean I can't make a Mario kart jump?

Question for Digger-regarding the extra Chaos Emerald you can buy in the Sonic Classic jump's trickle of energy, how many of them would you need to equal an ordinary Chaos Emerald?

Depending on what you consider indestructible I hear Minecraft has something called "quantum locking" that can be applied to materials with the right perk, and Chosen of Death from Lord of Light can let you equip yours with a forcefield that can rebuff the Wand of Universal Fire mentioned in the jump without a scratch when activated. Importing it as a high level Noble Phantasm could give it a conceptual durability factor. There's always the option of going to Exalted and alloying it with one or more of the magical materials or vitriol, of course.

Don't see why not.

Easy then, don't start the Cult until you're in the next jump.

I doubt I have any authority, but I figure it would be okay. We have two Bioshock jumps, and we also have a Super Mario RPG.

Is Paper Mario considered part of the Super Mario timeline, or an alternate universe kind of deal?

Thanks all!

You really think 40K is the only universe that punishes that level of arrogance?

To that extent? Yes. Admittedly I don't know every jump's setting but I don't think other universes are quite so literal about the consequences of sins and hubris.

Heya, boys and girls, how goes it?

Sorry I ain't been around much. Between college and writing terrible fanfiction, I haven't really found the time to work on /jc/ stuff in a while. Anyhow, I managed to get around and work on Xenoblade Chronicles a bit, and make it less trashgarbage than it was before. Hope you all enjoy it.

As always, hit me up with your thoughts, concerns, or death threats as you see fit.

>writing terrible fanfiction
such as?

also thanks for he update

You are a child of Earth Prime user
The place of genesis for all those universes with those rules
Those universes exist with that specific warning about sins and hubris for a reason.

Good to know you're okay it's been so long

A recursive dantexpony xover slash fic universe with glamgoth pansexual overtures.

Jumpers, remember that violence is never the answer.

No, user, violence is the best answer.

I find that most of my problems go away if I burn them.

But Strike-Chan, I don't believe in an objective morality. To me sins are made-up components of a made-up slave morality. Edgy I know. My point is I'm not worried.

If you wield the power of a god and people recognise you as such then for all intents and purposes you are one. Jumpers are gods y'all!

I disagree. Violence is sometimes the answer. The rest of the time, however, Love is a much better solution.

youtube.com/watch?v=X_ASUCKMRCk
youtube.com/watch?v=yzpTmXn2JIg

And sometimes you need both.

Violence isn't the best answer, but it is always a correct one.

Who's this Creator Guy in Aquaria? How strong is he?

>But Strike-Chan, I don't believe in an objective morality.

Then I believe in laughing at you
You disgusting fucking heretic

FNAF Jump when?

Piggybacking on this question: the Song of Triumph allows you to acquire some portion of your enemies' powers if you vanquish them. Is there a more efficient way to do the same thing? Another perk in another jump?

Now that's demonstrably false.

Which is why the Jumper must not only lead, but also serve. Moreover, the Cult of the Jumper exists not for the mere satiation of ego, but rather to empower the Jumper that the Jumper might better serve and represent humanity. Prayers and requests for intervention fuel the Jumper, psychologically and metaphysically, which allows the Jumper in turn to distribute power, guidance, and protection first to the Cult but ultimately all of humanity.

The relationship is mutualistic; the relationship is harmonious.

I understand your trepidation, but at the same time you let your fear hold you back from helping humanity to the greatest degree possible.

Name one Jumper who ISN'T a heretic. Besides you I mean.

By the way what did you do during the WH40K Jumps?

Is it finally Reyn time?

When you make it. Turn it into a Gauntlet. Make us proud user.

No user

I know that I'm going to fall
And I know what awaits me when I do

>implying the Jumper retains his humanity somehow

Look, all I'm saying is that if you don't use your position as a powerful figure in the Imperium, Eldar Craftwordls, and maybe the Tau if they ever get a jump to force all those races together into one faction then you're missing an opportunity.

You have sex with your own soul. And her children.

I really don't think you have the right to chime into an argument about morality.

There's nothing wrong with incest.

>You have sex with your own soul. And her children.
You've got some splaining to do Cracker Jack. What's this about soulcest?

Depends, if you can un-fuck the children's genes? Go right ahead, but making defects is wrong, user

Konata user is working on one.

How would you ever accomplish such an impossibility, my dear boy?

He's a child who long ago fell into the depths of the world-ocean. Somehow, the game isn't rather clear on it thanks to the Creator having the perspective of a child and therefore not understanding it well himself, the child fused with an ancient spirit of the deep and became a god. All of the various races whose ruins you explore in the game are his creations, who he destroyed out of jealousy when they started worshiping other gods or becoming powerful enough to not need him. As for how strong he is, well, it is a video game, they can only render so much. So his boss form doesn't seem like a civilization-ender. But going by the lore, he's pretty strong, and Naija just happens to be his equal in power for plot-relevant reasons I won't spoil.

Don't tease me Echo.

My Hype Train just exploded at the mere hope of that being true.

Explicitly kind of separate. At the very least, the superstar saga/bowser's inside story stuff is said to exist as a side-world to paper mario if you take Paper Jam as canon.
Because Paper mario is apparently a world-within-a-book in that game

That has absolutely nothing to do with how comfortable I am I am with smashing a motherfucker's face in, user.

I mean technically the part of my soul that manifests my Love is actually a war goddess, but that's beside the point.

This user gets it.

I- look, one of my Third Circle Souls was the manifestation of my lust and debauchery, okay?

I DON'T HAVE TO KEEP EXPLAINING TO YOU PEOPLE!

I weep for your future even as I applaud your honesty.

>implying it can't be done

Here's the pastebin they linked me to a while ago when I asked about a FNAF jump. pastebin.com/JAgs67KV

If after 50+ builds you're still pretending to be human... who are you kidding? At the very least you've become an Übermensch .

Now explain the offspring.

Sweeeeeet

THEY RUN A GIANT BROTHEL IN MY SOUL!

THE REST OF MY SOULS WERE DOING THEM

SHOULDN'T I?

I should probably see a psychiatrist.

Bleargh, having some trouble coming up with items for the new Night Angel:

docs.google.com/document/d/1UIBtdP_31Wx7SlNxC6XSDVtLI4tRvyVnTyvr2wwhSk0/edit?usp=sharing

Any suggestions for the 200 CP items would be great, and some 400 ones as well. In fact, general feedback would be wonderful

>Pic very related
My Hype Train just resurrected itself and is now Hype Train Jesus.

I absolutely cannot wait to write the prequel for my Dan Gerous side-chain with it.

>Ghost Rider jump
>Saint+Spirited makes it so touching or looking at you is painful for evil beings
>You can't waifu demons anymore
Help.

Unfortunately, not everyone gets that going by some builds.

Supards are natural born warriors who even grow their own natural weapon. You negated your racial bonus here which is risky given how ridiculous monsters and warriors can get. Provided you recruit some front line allies you should be okay on that front...provided you get past the issue of the green hair. Good luck on that one, seriously. Otherwise work on never letting them get into a straight fight. As for the Crusade drawback...they have their own continent the Millis continent in between Asura's continent and the demon continent. In addition they have heavy influence from the sheer number of believers in the Asuran continent, and while not all of them are going Deus Vult the stigma of your race, hair, and now further being demonized is going to go badly for you. Expect to be hunted and have armies mobilized when you get pinned down, hiding in the demon continent sparks another great war. I doubt other nations will mobilize their own armies to deal with you but they probably would pass along information on you to gain favors or let a task force pass through their lands to get you. tl;dr a small continent controlled by 1 faith with influence in others is going Deus Vult and you are the holy lands. They will use magic, poison, armies, subterfuge, the works to end you. Sorry for the late reply, it was 2am and sleep called.

Oh well that changes everything. Just make sure to pay them, running a brothel isn't easy.

They were a pop-punk band that started in the mid-80s but didn't get big until the late 80s / early 90s. Their more recent efforts have been much more pop minded and have used a lot of traditional pop mechanisms, catchy hooks and the like.

Their popularity was due, in part, to their unique sound that was just edgy enough to be mainstream and, as mentioned above, some of their catchier lyrics.

Gone Away, one of their first big hits, is linked below.

youtube.com/watch?v=L6i38RH-FJI

toggle from young justice will help

>implying demons wouldn't be into pain

Get a toggle perk, or find a masochistic demon who's into that kind of thing.

tell me that image is satire

please

Nope.

Correct, but misleading. Violence is not a solution; it serves to exchange one problem for another one.

When one kills in passion, they are asserting that they cannot deal with their current problem and any other one would be preferable. When one kills in cold blood, they've mapped out not only the killing itself but the probable replacement problem and consider it easier to deal with.

For example, when someone's neighbors are partying noisily at 2AM and that person murders them for it, they are trading "can't sleep, will be tired at work tomorrow" for "crushing guilt, which comes from snuffing the life out of self-aware beings."

It's not always a good trade. Please slay responsibly.

primitive sons of bitches still believe you need An economy or that people don't have a right to food,water, shelter, and health care. So I have to Set them straight

youtube.com/watch?v=iFHxq56cFiA

I only have so much hope left in people user

user the chances of first-generation incest resulting in genetic problems is very small.

Do Nopan make good soccer balls?

What's a Night Angel?

This is the old jump, I'm updating it now, and plan to have it ready in time for Christmas

How do you get the ability to out-element the Avatar?

It's a case by case basis. But the ones that come to mind that are heretics - Konata, ASA/Garlock, Based Val, Justice - would you really argue with me?

You need a dedication to Justice and Liberty in all but the most extreme circumstances. 40K qualifies, but the Imperial Creed was not the doctrine the Emperor wanted humanity to follow.

As for the 40K jump itself, I mean I was obviously a Sororitas and ended up in the Ordo Hereticus as an Inquisitor. I did my best to curb corruption on the worlds I visited on top of dealing with the cults and the gene stealers that infiltrated deep into the Imperium.

Following my service with the Inquisition I retired to a chapel on the fringes of Imperial space where I wrote down what I had learned and suggested some changes to how the Ecclesiarchy went about controlling the worlds of the imperium. Most of them revolved around new doctrine to the Orods Famulous, that they should use their positions to gently mitigate some of the corruption, and teach the children that as members of high society they had a duty to the citizens under their care, and that every servant of the emperor under their protection to turn away from him was a poor reflection on them. It was my hope that better infrastructure and services that would come from these policies would placate the citizens more and prevent their turning from chaos.

I then went to the front lines with The Order of Our Martyred Lady in a campaign against the forces of Chaos, seemingly martyring my self in a battle against a daemon prince. Then I activated my Living Saint powers and quickly dispatched the army before vanishing.

I spent the last year watching as the Ecclesiarchy approved the creation of an Orods Famulous in my name, the Order of the Fertile Orchard, and made sure that someone took my teachings by appearing to a select few that I had traveled with in my time there.

stack out of context stuff to gain better control over the element such as elemental monarch fire from adventure time plus Pyrokinesis in avengers Earth's mightiest heroes plus stuff from avatar or find a way to bring him down a lower level

All I can see is the great big glowing dick on his head

Well, first you need the ability to control the elements easily and/or quickly enough that you can rip it away from the Avatar instead of allowing them to command them themselves.
Then you stack a bunch of perks that allow you to create a lot of the element at once.

It's not hard, it just involves stacking a bunch of perks in a numbers game.

Go to Teen Titans. Take all the elemental bending powers. Practice your butt off.

Go to Avatar: TLA, Genius Bending in an element.

Go to Avatar: Korra the Barbarian. Genius Bending in a second element.

Bam, you can now bend all four elements and are hyper specialized in bending two specific ones. Kick Korra around a little bit. It'll be good for her.

Alternative: Head to Civilization after Teen Titans and take the 10,000 years to practice your skills, then shame both Avatars with your sheer might with the elements.

wait. were you the Virgin Mary of Warhammer?

I-I'm not seeing the parallels user. I didn't birth the Emperor and the narrative I forged about my ascension to Sainthood was pretty standard, if flashy, for 40K.

Also, there was a lot of violence.