Horus Heresy General /hhg/

All I Want For Christmas Is Dead Word Bearers Edition
Belisarius Cawl Sub-Edition
In the last thread the loyalist version of Scoria was posted, the ECfag posted his dread, the Bear/Sharkversor really needed to show up, the value of a good tonk and BL fluff were discussed, Senrans were posted, and much more in the last thread >HHG
pastebin.com/iUqNrrA8
Official HH 7th Edition Errata (Updated January 2016)
forgeworld.co.uk/resources/fw_site/fw_pdfs/Horus_Heresy/Horus_Heresy_7th_Edition.pdf
>30k TACTICA & TIPS
What to include in a HH list, how to format it, what makes each legion special (crunch), tactics, Tutorials for Heresy-era minis and more
pastebin.com/Tm2P4QLp
>HH Books, Novels and Rulebooks galore
pastebin.com/k9uvqsub
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.docdroid.net%2Ffz1OuHK%2Fcrusade-imperialis-army-lists.pdf.html
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.docdroid.net%2FZTK72gs%2Flegiones-astartes-age-of-darkness-army-list.pdf.html
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmega.nz%2F%23F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyC
>/HHG/'s Legion demographics
strawpoll.me/10558764
>Oct 16 White Dwarf
mediafire.com/file/zm71nli980zr97h/WhiteDwarf_Oct16.pdf
>Primarch Popularity Poll
strawpoll.me/11458318

>Other new links
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww98.zippyshare.com%2Fv%2Fe6VFn2St%2Ffile.html
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww116.zippyshare.com%2Fv%2Fd2D2z8mF%2Ffile.html
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww110.zippyshare.com%2Fv%2F1USI8Urn%2Ffile.html
mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!LoBA0bqS
www98.zippyshare.com/v/e6VFn2St/file.html
mediafire.com/file/q315zmyjntb4j04/LA Exploitable v1.pdf

word bearers a shit

How can Ultramarines even compete?

>salvage bread attempt

Post your tactical dudes, the most undervalued guys ever since quad mortars became aids.

by not being frogposters

Anyone here got a white scars army? I'm getting hard for some space mongol action

Very nice, but

> undrilled barrels

Come on senpai, at least paint a black circle on the muzzle and highlight the edge of it with your metallic of choice.

>white bolter casing

The thing that's worrying me the most on my TS

don't worry, just do it

>mfw plastic plebs don't get free drilled barrels like the resin bolters

Mini-tacs reporting for duty (ignore the old 40k terminator). Unfortunately, they date back to the years before we knew that tac squads looked different in M31.

Nah, you're good. Technically speaking, those are the first horus heresy space marine miniatures.

I know someone round here does.

Maybe once the army is finished. I just did an army of about 100 GK with drilling all the barrels and everything, and was more than a little fed up with dealing with broken drills, misaligned holes, greenstuffing and starting over ...

The white bolters are because the models are undercoated white and I was too lazy to paint them black. But it looks kinda nice too

What. The. Fuck.

Please user, we don't need the rest of those pics.

Thats so sad.

Okay. Sorry.

>white bolters
Yeah, it actually works really well on those dudes. Nicely done.

The guy posting his entire 30k photo dump was amazing

ror

fucking ace

What do you want?

Just fuck my shit up

SAY NO MORE

>Dont talk to me or my sons of sanguinius ever again

ANGON IS ANGORY

Just remember.
Thin layers.
Thin layers.
Thin layers.

>>And here, we see a Legion Astartes of the Terminator variant, valiantly defending it's spawn.

Man, I hope they do epic again one day. I know they're doing adeptus titanicus at some point (and it's based in the heresy) but it was the massive armies that were always the draw for me, the titans were part of that rather than being the main focus.

Fuck it. Someone post the rest of these please.

Rogal Dorn says hi

He looks like he's been on the fortified wine.

This is the fucking nadir of 30k

>Templar Brethren in mk6
I like it.

I'm so sorry, i'll never ask for people to post miniatures again.
Can we go back to Shitpost Bearers?

Or maybe this is it

At least look into the eyes of Fulgrim

No because that's a horrible idea.
Someone needs to tell those Blood Angels the 80s called.

Sanguinus does not care for criticism

Just in case anyone wondered why the Imperium went to shit.

I'm not against it per-say but I think it's just a disadvantage. Is that Papa Sang made out of Eldar bits?

Duel of the titans

High elves

There is no part of my mind that is able to understand the person who takes the time to construct that thing and doesn't even shave off the fucking mold lines.

the ork arms are killing me.

Perfection in all things, even rapiers

It was still elfy.

The same person who builds this and says "yeah that's a warlord"

I've seen Chaos turrets in DoW2 sort of like that.

Or this

The idea and the creativity is pretty great, it's just the end product.
What is that suppose to be?

You ever wondered why no one wants to hang around the moritats? Here's the answer

>mk7 marines are perfectly acceptable they were at the siege of Terra they're perfectly fluffy
>why don't you like people who use Mk7 in HH?

It's a thunderbolt, what else

I'm cracking with laughter. Quite unexpected results, huh.

DID SOMEONE SAY.... HORUS?!

>used literal goblin heads as knee pads

I'm done

Cupcake Mortalis

Fuck basing, just grab some quartz

MERRY ATHEISTMAS /HHG/
HO HO HO.

Plz Stop.
I didn't ask for this.
The 20 something other anons did not ask for this.
Plz Stop.

ANGON gets down to business

Chinese re casts save the day! Except the seller forgot the head

Poor Mortarion, he's seen better days

GOTTA GO FAST

Knew a faggot that said if you can't buy from forgeworld then don't play.... his mom buys him literally everything still

Don't worry we're reaching the end

>Except the seller forgot the head
Jokes on you fulgrim, Those power wrenches cut pretty good

But in an attempt of trying to salvage this thread, can i get some input on this army list? Ignore the duel combi weapons on the praetor

I've seen that model!

lol if you thought going into space would spare you from the madness

How does Fulgrim stay on the base? Seems like it's gonna tip over any minute now

You're Tearing Me Apart, Lisa!

what's a wash? well at least this is not horrific

I can actually forgive that since lack of imperial ship is not of financial, but physical supply issue.

True

So now that have had AWGs collection dumped, can someone post something quality?

Imagine you are the UM player and the opponent deploys these on the table

Fuck off.

you're responsible for this mess

>who still takes stormbolter termies in this day and age

Look those shoulders were a bad idea and you really have to shade white after you prime it in 5 layers

Pic related.
And you're a liar. You promised you'd stop.

>so this is what it means to be a tabletop standard

foot slogging the termies seems like it's too slow for the combat they want to get into.

I only said we were reaching the end, not that we were there just yet.

Just saying that it is orbital assault, so they are deep-striking.

Epic started as Adeptus Titanicus... if it sells well, it'll expand into tanks and infantry.

Unfortunately, it'll be at a slightly larger scale (8mm instead of 6mm) so my collection might not really be usable. I can see why they'd do it - more photogenic, you can actually see Mk III vs. Mk IV armor, and it hurts the 3rd party (not-quite 40k) miniature makers and people casting fanmade Epic minis.

>mfw
I still hate you. And thanks for this gif. He looked like he'd be winking anyway.

Keep going

Okay, now this makes me happy.

Oh yeah... that's a thing.

I think the deathstorm drop pods are bit of a weird choice, but I assume the goal is to drown the field in pods, so go at it.

>(8mm instead of 6mm)

Im pretty sure you would still be able to use your smaller minis as long stuff that matters like base size is ok, 8 to 6mm is different but its not like its THAT different.

It's a 33% increase in size, it's pretty noticeable especially on vehicles

And here's the v2.

That hanging Melta Dong worries me a lot user.

Don't do Butcher's Nails, kids.

Those look fucing great, however i would not be doing my duty as a member of the /HHG/ thread if i did not point out that you used the shittiest armor mark for Iron Warriors.

Still, nice paint job!

Painting the mk4 from BaC as my newbies tacticals with bolters, while the mk3 from BoP will have magnetised wrists to be able to change weapons when needed as veterans and havocs.

Thanks!