Should I buy eth now or will it dip even more?

Should I buy eth now or will it dip even more?

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2017/12/14/bloomberg-ethereum?__twitter_impression=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1000 in next month or two is pretty much self-fulfilling prophecy at this point. Casper testnet + official casper release + eth futures announcement will further catalyze its move to 1k+

ETH 10k when

hey, just wondering
what app/site do you guys use to buy/sell?
trying to offload my 800 worth of bitcoin to buy a new compute :^)

Gdax for eth, binance for everything else.

it will dip when btc moons tonight

ok ty (plz no scam)
\o/

How deluded are you? The (((kikes))) at the wallstreet are actively suppressing the price.

We just shifted to upwards trend agin. BUY NOW.

How could that be a scam?

If you dont like money go right ahead and waste it

Ethereum has no business being that expensive. Doesn't hat defeat its purpose?.

>he thinks buttcoin has a good reason to be worth 17k

Haha you newcoiners make me laugh

Buy more while it's cheap.
Oops, too late.

How much money are your memes worth though?

Ethereum will be good once the light client becomes default. Until then, only turbo autists have enough SSDs to run it.

Noobs can use MEW

@ 666

i have 20 ETH but there are a lot of undervalued shitcoins with potential right now. can u bros give me some unbiased perspective here. would you just hold 20 for life or take a generous 5 and diversify into others right now during this bull market?

i want to retire at age 35. no dreams of reaching lamboland

Buy low, wait for moon

I'm in a very similar situation to you. I've been daytrading REQ and having a lot of success with a very basic reading of the chart's supports/resistances. Slowly adding to both my REQ and ETH stacks and building up the balls to do more per trade.

How many ETH do I need to make it bros?

I went blockchain for ETH, am I a brainlet?

Buy buy buy

100 should do it if you want to make it next year. 50 for 5 years. You won't make it with less than 50.

amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2017/12/14/bloomberg-ethereum?__twitter_impression=true

It's still dipping. I'd wait 30 mins - 1 hr

Will be a pump at 640. Doubt it ever go under ~670 after that.

easily by EOY 2018

I was thinking of picking Some up when it hits below 620. I don’t mind if it dips further than that

In the 24/7 crypto trading world. Friday is buy day. Look at the historical prices on Fridays and Saturdays. Always goes up after the Wenesday Thursday dip.

You’re better off using eth to buy an alt that could make it. People who raked millions stacked btc when it was cheap. Eth was 6 bucks and now it’s 600, a 100x + increase.

Wow this is actually true. At least with eth for the past 5 weeks