>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/iXanGkTr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rolled 8 (1d100)

If you insist.

No it's really small at first. It's only Essence X Miles maximum for each activation of the charm.
If you want a larger inner world you've got to build it up yourself, and it's going to take a long long time.

That... does not look like it succeeded. Who'd you piss off this time?

Jumpers!

What gives you greater joy, creating convoluted plans or foiling convoluted plans?

everyone always forgets the really really incredibly destructive machine from kids next door.

Great, you failed so hard Jumpchan won't let any of us start a chain on christmas, nice goin!

Reposting the Night Angel Rework, because it's done aside from the supplement and adding notes/small edits

Damn,son.

Kangoku Gakuen jump when?

Didn't old Yawgmoth have more than just boatloads of mana?

Bolas also had access to all of the mana on Dominaria at one point (sometime right before he got shanked to death by a guy with a sword), and there's multiple Oldwalkers with their own planes?

Still pretty cool to do though.

>The size is only a few lands at most with just the perk.
Probably just one, yeah.

>You probably wouldn't get a whole plane no matter how far you pushed it either.
Nah, with a few hundred years/millenia you could create a living world with a surface as large as Earth.

>Calling on that much mana is going to be really hard according to the supplement too.
The "supplement" also says it works absolutely nothing like the lore. It's basically a placeholder.

>I thought the world started out neakey the size of Creation with the Charm.
...No. You start with nothing. You need to actively grow it.

Every time you use the poer the charm gives you (which takes 5 hours), you can shape a bit more. It starts off with a radius of 6 miles, expanding with higher Essence up to 10 miles at Essence 10.

CURSES!

I can't speak for anyone else, but you should be able to draw mana from the Dimension Lord dimension.

Err... Jumpchan?

So, just because I'm curious, how do Abyssals compare to Solars? Looking at their Charms, they literally seem exactly the same except edgier, and they also have to deal with a shittier version of Torment.

As much fun as that would be it is too lewd.

Can you import a weapon into Curoch?

Is it 10 sq. miles or what?

No, it's a separate thing

You just described Abyssals pretty well.
They're Solars if their shtick was murder.
A lot of charms are just mirrors, but Abyssals excell at killing things and necromancy.
That and exploding into resonance when they don't want to kill, but that's the intent since Abyssals are supposed to be the bad guys.

Looks awesome. Coming in late... uh, very late, new thread while I was typing...

Intro blurb: 95 _trillion_ humans... woah~ /neo

Specialties/Factions: looking good.

Locations: could "random point" please be "safe random point"?
inb4 the dice put me inside a star / event horizon

Perks/Items: Nice. I like the pithy style, too.
- Invecation: should be spelled "Incentivisation" ?
- The music of the spheres: is it more aware of the "occasion" than we are?
- Gold: compressed gold? wut? have I missed some lore or are these jumper-grade "bigger on the inside" canisters?
- Insurance: may I suggest having this instead apply Cosmic Warehouse New-For-Old Insurance to (some number of) non-CP goods? otherwise our Benefactor may get annoyed if we attach them to something priceless (trust me, some jumper will find one) and break a universe.
- Resources database: my CP are combusting faster than FOOF in a landslide.
- Artificial crew: are we talking Star Wars droids (sentience-capable AI) or Mass Effect droids (non-sentient VI) level, or do we get to choose? Also, is "at coordinating human crew" meant to be "at coordinating _with_ human crew" (or not)?

Companions: gold star.

Ships: hmm, what happens if the original spawn point has since been occupied?
- Import: does our ship get the A-grade modules in both forms or do we have to allocate between them? how do we determine the class of our imported ship (not the alt-form)?
- Ocellus: is there more info on why its FTL is risky?

Drawbacks:
- Convoluted: not that I needed further convincing, but you've definitely played the game. /snark

Ah, oh well. What does it look like?

Yes. Abyssals are basically exactly the same as Solar, but edgier.

They're a bit better at killing things, a bit worse at other stuff.

No, it's range is 10 miles at max, which means it's a circle around you. In total, it'd be 314 sq. miles per activation, according the calculation thing I pulled up just now.

Whatever you want, because you can change it's appearance at will.

>circle around you
*circle with a 10 miles radius around you

hey how does this build Look?
Also finished build for Sburb
pastebin.com/iXanGkTr

>Locations: could "random point" please be "safe random point"?

Ha, fair enough. Your starting point will be safe.

>The music of the spheres: is it more aware of the "occasion" than we are?

Pretty much.

>Gold: compressed gold? wut? have I missed some lore or are these jumper-grade "bigger on the inside" canisters?

No, the gold is just highly pressurized and in liquefied form. I really put that in just so it wouldn't take up too much room - the final version, which i'll post now and Have uploaded to the drive puts it at 200 tons (in fairness, just 2 million credits.)

>if we attach them to something priceless (trust me, some jumper will find one) and break a universe.

The whole idea is that if you attach them to something priceless and it breaks, the effects are mitigated. Don't know how well that comes across.

>are we talking Star Wars droids (sentience-capable AI) or Mass Effect droids (non-sentient VI) level, or do we get to choose? Also, is "at coordinating human crew" meant to be "at coordinating _with_ human crew" (or not)?

Closer to ME, only meant to fulfill basic crew functions.

>hmm, what happens if the original spawn point has since been occupied?

It spawns as close as possible.

>does our ship get the A-grade modules in both forms or do we have to allocate between them?

A-grade, but 1 class lower than max potential for each slot.

>is there more info on why its FTL is risky?

You could get sent far off-course, which actually happened to Jacques station.

Gonna focus on another jump for a while before I come back to this one.

So – according to some back-of-the-napkin calculations – it's almost 7 years of doing absolutely nothing but carving out a bigger world to get it the size of the US...

Where's that perk that lets you put yourself on autopilot?

Oh, good to know.

Rolled 22 (1d100)

Who am I seducing?

>Circle
You mean Sphere.

it's inMaster of Magic

Rolled 65 (1d100)

Let's see here...

Damn. Sucks, don't it?

That's the one. Thanks.

Rolled 46 (1d100)

I can only try.

Rolled 5 (1d100)

Hope my love perks work

you're welcome.

So does that mean I didn't seduce whoever but we're still friends?

Rolled 57 (1d100)

Hey there, Jump-Chan. Got any plans for the holidays?

Rollan

Rolled 13 (1d100)

Might as well.

It's official, Jumpchan hates harem jumpers. One waifu is the correct path confirmed.

>hey how does this build Look?
>pastebin.com/iXanGkTr
Taking a look...

>Prince of Space Does this seem accurate?
Seems decent, I suppose?

>God Tier-800
God Tier is 400 now, no longer 800. Also, companions no longer have to pay for the perk to get it.

>Saitama
>Knight of rage
...I am not sure about this.

>Prince of Rage . Just do what you always do and make us smile
Making someone smile seems more like a positive Heart thing?

>The plan: play Sburb as quickly and efficiently as possible
Bah. Get some enjoyment from it. It's a game, you know. One that brought the apocalypse, but still.

>So – according to some back-of-the-napkin calculations – it's almost 7 years of doing absolutely nothing but carving out a bigger world to get it the size of the US...
Huh. That's not even as long as I expect...

But do keep in mind you do need to be Essence 10 to get that max range.

And it's in Master of Magic, I believe?

Well, yes, but... I didn't feel like calculating the volume. Square miles was easier.

Are we rolling dice now?

Wait we were rolling to seduce Jump-chan?
But we're just friends! Why would I want to seduce her?

Exalted: Infernals

>Caste - Scourge (Adorjan)
For a discount on a music perk weirdly enough.

>Favoured by Kimbery
and this one was for the body modifying perk. I assume you get a discount on both your caste Yozi and your favoured Yozi. Otherwise this build is not legal. Looking at other people's builds in the archives indicates other people have gone with both getting discounts and apparently you get to choose both a caste and a favoured Yozi in character creation in the actual game.

>Drop-In
For Devil-Tiger unsurprisingly.

>Name That Unfolds Like Lotus Blossom
Lets me choose a long clunky name of a series of unrelated words. Wouldn't that be silly... oh.

>Orphan Cub of the Devil-Tiger 300
The obvious "I'm going to make my own charms with blackjack and hookers" option. Makes me the larval form of something very scary and will probably cause quite a stir.

>Hateful Wretched Noise 500
Lets me do music that the yozi would appreciate which is an odd concept and seems to be a pretty powerful music perk as a result.

>Blood of T'Foor Na 700
Grants me the ability to alter people's bodies starting with mortals and getting progressively stronger. Fantasy race creation ho!

>Emotional Storms 1100
With this I can distill emotions and dreams into objects and consumables. Weaving hammocks out of dreams of speedboats and so on.

>Border of Impossibility 1300
Allows me to alter the probability of things. Seems to start as something that just makes unlikely stuff happen but you can get good making it pretty great.

>Heretic 1000
Sort of strikes me as inevitable anyway. I mean the Yozi aren't going to like the whole Devil-Tiger thing anyway and I tend towards the disruptive. Main issue is that even in creation a load of cults are going to be after me (along with pretty much all other exalted). At least I'm my own boss.

>Who am I seducing?

Worm_user? Jump-chan? Maybe even Adorjan?

>Jumpchan hates harem jumpers.
Well jumpers serve as a case study for how one might feel about their waifu seeing other people, can't blame her for applying the same logic to her's.

Rolled 34 (1d100)

.........Let's try that again!

Rolled 44 (1d100)

YHVH GUIDE MY DICE!

What about the height/depth of the inner world?

okay, that was the version on the drive. So maybe upload the new version? Also, does this look like Something a team of Nine mid to late game jumpers would have survived? since with companion imports. That's basically what were dealing with.

Also, I would've written more but I don't trust my writing skills and I'm on a time crunch because I've got holiday stuff coming tomorrow that I need to get ready for

Rolled 29 (1d100)

Might as well.

YHVH doesn't seem to have much skill with seducing.

For all you keep touting this as some great rework, it's just seemed to have lost stuff instead of you putting in all the stuff that could still be put into the jump. It's disappointing to see you rush this jump again (And even worse that you brag about rushing two other jumps too) when the world could have so much more to put in.

I can only imagine most of this Talent Supplement is going to be bad OC.

Rolled (1d00)

Let's hope for the best.

>Didn't even get a result
Look at him, look at him and laugh

Rolled 48 (1d100)

Let's try that again...

Rolled 26 (1d100)

SATAN GUIDE MY COCK!

Holy hell, literally none of us is good enough to be Jumpchan's waifu.

...I'm not a harem jumper. I'm just a massive manwhore.

Right, well, still good to know that my plan to recreate America within my soul is within my sights.

Actually, did you have an answer for the thing about whether Softcap would let you break the age caps on Essence or would you prefer not to rule on that?

Did I succeed, or did I just lose less than everyone else?

What do you think was lost?

Rolled 39 (1d100)

ONE LAST TRY.

Of course that's what you reply to.

Rolled 78 (1d100)

Keep rollin', rollin', rollin', rollin'...

I don't know.

Rolled 18 (1d100)

O-okay, user.

Rolled 5 (1d100)

Might as well try.

Rolled 34 (1d100)

It's like none of you know how to seduce. Here, let me try.

Rolled 82 (1d100)

One try, just one shot to make a difference.

Rolled 78 (1d100)

I have no idea how to flirt but LET'S GIVE IT A SHOT.

Well, you got a 65, so you succeeded.

Nice work, user.

Nope.

GODDAMNIT DISU

Oh yeah, I forgot to seduce Jumpchan

Well shit, clearly Jump-chan has a thing for Nazis.

Look above his post

HOW THE DIVEL DID YOU DO THAT?!?

No, really. How do I roll?

would you folks at least note on whether you're Rolling On a above or Below systemat the time of your roll? and
have equal claim to success right now.

Rolled 51 (1d100)

Dice pls

Rolled 9 (1d100)

Looks like you might've forgot your dice, too. Let me help you out...

it's in the board sticky.

Dice+1d100 in the options field.

I had no idea we were rolling to seduce Jump-chan. I wouldn't do that, she's my friend. I don't wanna fuck her.

>Implying anyone rolls low

Type "dice+1d100" in the options field, no quotes.

Rolled 84 (1d100)

Oh, oh, build!

>I assume you get a discount on both your caste Yozi and your favoured Yozi.
You assumed correctly.

And the rest of it looks cool.

See , it's technically a sphere, so you can shape upwards or downwards as you wish.

I... did upload the new version? Weird. I'll do so again now.

But yeah, you're fine. You've got a Maid of Space trained in Ectobiology and a Seer of Time.

Unless you screw up really badly, you're good. Sburb isn't actually that dangerous to jumpers, and the drawbacks you got are pretty "mild" in difficulty.

Yeah, apparently. Go for it?.

I prefer not ruling on that. Personal interpretation is that it just lets you grow stronger without affecting Essence rating, but fanwank whatever

...And I guess I'll roll too?

Rolled 73 (1d100)

Adventure!

HA, WHO'S LAUGHING NOW, user?!

>Implying that Jump-Chan doesn't have her own harem

Enter dice+1d100 into the options part of the post.

... Jumpchan's either into Nazis or pretty boys. Both are disconcerting.

Can you steal a Ka'Kiri in setting if you have the perk? How hard would that be?

Rolled 33 (1d100)

Thanks.

Alright, lets do this! Rolling to seduce Jumpchan!

Rolled 27 (1d100)

I'll give it a shot.

So jumpers that cook, what's your favorite thing in the whole world to make? What's your specialty?

Read the filename.

It appears that Jump-Chan has a thing for demons and nazis.

Rolled 6 (1d100)

*cracks knuckles*

Alright, let's do this!

We seem to be going off an above system Bancho. Which means I crit-failed, and now Jumpchan hates me.

I like to bake in general. Baking is relaxing, and delicious.

Rolled 87 (1d100)

...I use dragonbreak to collapse the timeline where I rolled a 33, and roll again?

How roll?

what do you think I cook?

That's cheating mang.

See

I don't cook. I have a microwave.

Was Mardukth working on the Lunars Jump?

Jesus, Jump-Chan really has a thing for bad guys, doesn't she? Demons, nazis, and time smashers seem to get the best rolls.

I think I win?

See

Well, depends on which one you want

The Black belongs to Durzo, or, later in the story, MCkun, both are masters of stealth and killing shit, so good luck with that.

The White belongs to Kali, who has left this mortal plane... SOMEHOW, so first you'd have to summon her, and then somehow kill her with all her magic power, then get the Ka'Kari from her dead body

The Silver is just straight up "NO ONE FUCKING KNOWS WHERE THIS ONE IS"

The Blue got tossed into an ocean and caused a tsunami.

The Red got lost in a volcano, which erupted several times over the centuries

The Green and Brown are in Ezra's Wood, which is where the Dark Hunter lives, and he's... kinda possessive, if you catch my drift.

Basically there's a chance, but uh, without buying them there is NO certainty you'd actually find them.

>Complete sociopath who is utterly deluded into thinking he's doing the right thing despite everyone telling him otherwise
Sounds like you tera.

Rolled 6 (1d100)

Let's see what happens. . .

Mortal Hero Gauntlet:
CP: 0000
Destiny:
A Book that Should Never Be Opened [+100]
A Pair of Moonsilver Pantaloons [+100]
A Lout, a Layabout, a Lice Riddled Beggar [+100]
Forgot My Sword! [+150]
But a Stepping Stone [+150]
Fuck me, Sidereal [+150]
The Mortal from Hell [+300]
A Deal Made in Good Faith [+400]
A Simple Soul Illuminated [+600]
Silver Light Scattering [+200]
Gem, The City of 1001 Immanent Dooms [+600]
Drawbacks:
It's a Keybla... [+0]
Celestial Reality TV [+0]
A Dragon's World [+100]
From Another Time and Land; Luna What Did You Do!? [+400]
Race: Dragon Touched (Water) [-500]
Origin: Warrior
Perks:
Gratuitous Skill Kata [Free]
Adamant Virtue Meditation [-50]
Heroic Tale Embodiment [Free]
Secret Power Slumbering [Free]
The Flow of Essence [Free]
Sweet-Voiced Beggar’s Petition [-100]
Silver Dragon Coiled Amongst Ivory Teeth [-400]
Dragon Breaking Feather [-200]
Thaumaturgy, the Mystical Arts [-300]
Grasping the Perfected Lotus Root [Free]
The Gunzosha's Choice [-400]
Virtue Expressed Through Grace [-800]
Creation’s Natural Warrior Pattern Engraining Meditations [-400]
Storied Treasures:
A Layman's Gear [Free]
Resources [-50]
A Sword of Glass [Free]
Ghost-Hunting Staff [-50]
Book of Infinite Possibilities [-50]
A Time Capsule [-50]
A Scroll of the Silken Scholar [-100]
A Storied Sword [Free]
A Peasant's Rament [-150]
Graces:
The Cup [Free]

Here it is the build I hope to get through my time in the Mortal Hero Guantlet! I do have a plan. Starting that first day I'm going to undergo a hellish training to try and fish for Aether Initiation (has no one noted that the Twilight youngster can spontaneously learn medicine charms from nothing?) Once I get it I'll learn the Aether Dragon stuff and use my social acumen gained here to help the various factions that I've locked in here with me. That'll hopefully make for one Realm Ambassador, an Abyssal, two Solars, a Sidereal Half-Cast, and a Lunar.