INSIDER INFO

THE WHOLE MARKET WILL CRASH TOMORROW AT EXACTLY 12:59!!!!!!

DON'T ASK ME HOW I KNOW THIS ITS INSIDER INFO.

reported for market manipulation

sorry never mind i though inside her

keep me posted

12:59, not a real time. nice try.

Never trust a loli

"Inside Her" has pretty much been sitting to the side for 24 hours already. There is a lot of chatter I can't make sense of yet, and my Tom Sellick is twitching. The only thing I am holding atm is mana. I didn't even get suckered in to the recent Tether BTC pump attempt. Too dangerous right now. I almost always trust Lolis, they are generally innocent, and have not yet learned treachery and The Ways of The Forked Tongue.

When I fuck your mom I'm always inside her.

Could that be a.... Insider-Her Info?

*Inside-Her Info

Hello Newfriend. I'm going to brush past you with a stiff elbow to the ribs. You would be well advised to catch your breath and keep walking.

L͢o̬r͞é̱̪͉̦̬̠m͖̹̯͚̥͝ ̖̜̰͔̣̀i̦͍̻̤̜ͅp̕sṷ̰̣̦͠m̷̞̯̫ ̴̱d̛͙̯̳o̖̟͚̦̩l̴̪̩̟o̗̤r̵̫͉̬̮̺ ̢̬̮͕̬s̟í͈̤͖͍ṭ̙̪̳ ̣͚͚̩am̜͇e̻͇t̗̘,̟̫̦̥̺͙ ̼̰̜̼̖̠̯c̴o̯͙n͍͉̹̞̼s̵̪̰͔̼̜̼e̘̣̳͡c̴̣̞̬t̺͕e̯̭͔̣̹̝t̵͎͖̳u̞̝̦ŕ ̼̹̘͈̟̀a̶̻̗̯͙̺d̘ͅi̖̘̣̜̭̭̗p̮͟i̷s̰̫̟̼̥͚̕c̯̗͉̣í̮̭͔͙ͅn̪̫̞g ̰̜͈͎̝̣e̴̗̙̪̥̪̪l͔̜̙i̧͉̭̰͇̻̪ͅt͉͚͕,̧ ͖s̴ͅe͙d̠̠͠ ̺̱̠̳d̞ͅo̖͕͍̳͜ e͎͇͇̮̺ͅi̷u̱͚͈s͚̼̖͚̟̤͡m̷͍͙͖̞̮o̳̗̼̳̙̮̥d͎͇̣͎̝̼̟ ͔̝t͎̤̖̥e̸̮̪ḿ͖͍̦̠̺p͖̬̫̦͓͓ó̘̟̣͕͙r͚̯̭̩ ̦̮̻̰i̷̞̗̼͕ń̙̗̣c̛͔̝̠̱̱i͈̤̤̺̝d̝̖͔͎͍̝͜ị̣̰͙̼͓d́u͉̱̞̤̳̜n̴̜̖̤̗͖t̛ ͠u̘̳̪̦͟t̞̞̮̝͇̠ ̘͉̠l͉a̵̙͉͚b̹̮͖̬̟́ó̺r̪̮͟ͅe͖̬͙̭̥̮ ̶̹̹̻et̨͇̣͍̫͔ ̺̻d̘̣̗̤͔͢o͉̫̥̹͚̬͢ͅl̶̺̱̮͙̱o̭͜r̟͕̘̩e ̨̮m͚̫͢a̩̪̺̫͍g̨̯̦̝̣̭n̖̪̻͉̱̯a̩̯͎̩͞ a̛̻̪͖̖̝̪l̞̼̥̣i̫͙̝͟q̢̱̰̝ͅua͚.̡̝͕̞̭̖̘͕ ̤̙̭U͔̰̱͡tͅ ̳͚̳̯͘e͘n̠͇͚̣͇i̙͢m̛ ̨͓͚͓̜a̬̺̰͉̻d̫̟̟ m̳̰̭͉̯̝i̖͕̮̦ni̝̘m̠͍̤̦̩̪͔ ͚̟̯͙̘́v̮͔̞̝e̙ni̥a̫̝͎̱m̬̠͉͇̻,̮̪ ̡q̭͕u̵̖͔̳̮͚i̗̦̜͓̭s͇͇͉͖̣̜ ̡n̥͚͙̺̮̱͖o̱̙͓̫͉̦s̥̞̥̤̹̻͜t̤͓̰̩͈̗r̷͚̦͓̱ųd͕̦͖̝̺͟ ̷̮e̞̖̼͎x͚̜̘̯͟e̦̥̝̻̤͟r̘̫c̖i̩̘̮̪͘t͙̝͢a̛̗̮ͅti̮͓o͉n̴̬̺̺̞̙̭͈ ̭̦̟͇̕u̫͈̭͇ͅl͔l̗á̱͙͖͔̤̦ͅm̖c̟̗͕͉̥͉o͘ ͖͔̩͓l͈̹͉̼̫a̪̳̙͍̩̟͕b̥̟̙͈̯̥o̟͍̜̙͚̩r̞͝i̥͉͚s̛̼ ͞n̯̣̯͢ì̗s̹̦̥͍̳͎͢í ̶̱u̼̦̭̭͚̣͘ț̤͙̻̘̜ ̟a̻̭̼̘͉̜͔l͝i̧͓̣̜q̗̟͍̫͙͔̫u̠̯̳̳̤̺̱i̭̟̥̟͔̼p͔̭̤̮̟̕ ̧̞̱̯̩̱e͚̰̱̤ͅx̰̀ ̱̣͚͎̤e̗̝̬̱͎̜͠ͅa̛̯̞̦͍̜ ̡c̮̫̮̺̺̩͡ͅo̧̜̠͚̹̯͉͍m̻̘̙̰̱͙̳m͔̻̝͜ò̫͍d̯̼͕̞͔͈̥͢o̶͓̝̜̦͙ ̘̳͔̠͈͉͢c͍̣̪̣̟̳̕ͅo̖̘͙ǹ̟̳͕s͓̠͕̗͇͡e̟̱̱̗̤̝q̺͍͎u̵͎a̝̝͕t̪͇͉ͅ.̸̫̹͙̖̮ ̸̳͖̙̹̜͇

The only thing I would catch when you pass me is a veneral disease

id believe you if you weren't a stinky moe poster
you're a neet with no connections in life, aren't you
I am too. life is sad.

RIP

You fucking LARPers got no game at all, wouldn't convince a monkey. If you want to LARP seriously and hope to be convincing, assuming you dont actually want to be perceived as a troll, look at Q user. Q's LARP is masterful.

Do the Queens Men know you two Bogan Cunts are fagging off while shitposting and harassing/ attempting to intimidate others on the Net? That is highly illegal there. Perhaps I should give Mr Q. a call?

>being this retarded

Someone needs to get the cyber police involved so we can get these trolls backtraced and put an end to the bullshit.

>L͢o̬r͞é̱̪͉̦̬̠m͖̹̯͚̥͝ ̖̜̰͔̣̀i̦͍̻̤̜ͅp̕sṷ̰̣̦͠m̷̞̯̫ ̴̱d̛͙̯̳o̖̟͚̦̩l̴̪̩̟o̗̤r̵̫͉̬̮̺ ̢̬̮͕̬s̟í͈̤͖͍ṭ̙̪̳ ̣͚͚̩am̜͇e̻͇t̗̘,̟̫̦̥̺͙ ̼̰̜̼̖̠̯c̴o̯͙n͍͉̹̞̼s̵̪̰͔̼̜̼e̘̣̳͡c̴̣̞̬t̺͕e̯̭͔̣̹̝t̵͎͖̳u̞̝̦ŕ ̼̹̘͈̟̀a̶̻̗̯͙̺d̘ͅi̖̘̣̜̭̭̗p̮͟i̷s̰̫̟̼̥͚̕c̯̗͉̣í̮̭͔͙ͅn̪̫̞g ̰̜͈͎̝̣e̴̗̙̪̥̪̪l͔̜̙i̧͉̭̰͇̻̪ͅt͉͚͕,̧ ͖s̴ͅe͙d̠̠͠ ̺̱̠̳d̞ͅo̖͕͍̳͜ e͎͇͇̮̺ͅi̷u̱͚͈s͚̼̖͚̟̤͡m̷͍͙͖̞̮o̳̗̼̳̙̮̥d͎͇̣͎̝̼̟ ͔̝t͎̤̖̥e̸̮̪ḿ͖͍̦̠̺p͖̬̫̦͓͓ó̘̟̣͕͙r͚̯̭̩ ̦̮̻̰i̷̞̗̼͕ń̙̗̣c̛͔̝̠̱̱i͈̤̤̺̝d̝̖͔͎͍̝͜ị̣̰͙̼͓d́u͉̱̞̤̳̜n̴̜̖̤̗͖t̛ ͠u̘̳̪̦͟t̞̞̮̝͇̠ ̘͉̠l͉a̵̙͉͚b̹̮͖̬̟́ó̺r̪̮͟ͅe͖̬͙̭̥̮ ̶̹̹̻et̨͇̣͍̫͔ ̺̻d̘̣̗̤͔͢o͉̫̥̹͚̬͢ͅl̶̺̱̮͙̱o̭͜r̟͕̘̩e ̨̮m͚̫͢a̩̪̺̫͍g̨̯̦̝̣̭n̖̪̻͉̱̯a̩̯͎̩͞ a̛̻̪͖̖̝̪l̞̼̥̣i̫͙̝͟q̢̱̰̝ͅua͚.̡̝͕̞̭̖̘͕ ̤̙̭U͔̰̱͡tͅ ̳͚̳̯͘e͘n̠͇͚̣͇i̙͢m̛ ̨͓͚͓̜a̬̺̰͉̻d̫̟̟ m̳̰̭͉̯̝i̖͕̮̦ni̝̘m̠͍̤̦̩̪͔ ͚̟̯͙̘́v̮͔̞̝e̙ni̥a̫̝͎̱m̬̠͉͇̻,̮̪ ̡q̭͕u̵̖͔̳̮͚i̗̦̜͓̭s͇͇͉͖̣̜ ̡n̥͚͙̺̮̱͖o̱̙͓̫͉̦s̥̞̥̤̹̻͜t̤͓̰̩͈̗r̷͚̦͓̱ųd͕̦͖̝̺͟ ̷̮e̞̖̼͎x͚̜̘̯͟e̦̥̝̻̤͟r̘̫c̖i̩̘̮̪͘t͙̝͢a̛̗̮ͅti̮͓o͉n̴̬̺̺̞̙̭͈ ̭̦̟͇̕u̫͈̭͇ͅl͔l̗á̱͙͖͔̤̦ͅm̖c̟̗͕͉̥͉o͘ ͖͔̩͓l͈̹͉̼̫a̪̳̙͍̩̟͕b̥̟̙͈̯̥o̟͍̜̙͚̩r̞͝i̥͉͚s̛̼ ͞n̯̣̯͢ì̗s̹̦̥͍̳͎͢í ̶̱u̼̦̭̭͚̣͘ț̤͙̻̘̜ ̟a̻̭̼̘͉̜͔l͝i̧͓̣̜q̗̟͍̫͙͔̫u̠̯̳̳̤̺̱i̭̟̥̟͔̼p͔̭̤̮̟̕ ̧̞̱̯̩̱e͚̰̱̤ͅx̰̀ ̱̣͚͎̤e̗̝̬̱͎̜͠ͅa̛̯̞̦͍̜ ̡cs͓̠͕̗͇͡e̟̱̱̗̤̝q̺͍͎u̵͎a̝̝͕t̪͇͉ͅ.̸̫̹͙̖̮ ̸̳͖̙̹̜͇

Blow it out your ass

thanks user just sold 100k

>Bogan Cunts
hello autistic Australian

I've seen you mention standing on the sidelines. what's your recommended method of doing so? selling for usdt on an exchange?

You would be fascinated with blowing ass. Your Cuntry doesn't even have its own Consulate in Taiwan. You put on your kneepads and suck Chinas tiny penis by allowing them to represent you as your consulate.

Tether for short term issues like this, Gold for higher risk and or longer term issues.

ty sir.

Stay mad tripfag.

Witty. I'm slain. Be still my heart.

>I reply to show you how much I don't care

Why are trip fags hated on? Inb4 my anonymoose forumz sposed to be s00per secret. most all trip fags I've seen on biz have interesting content to share, at least interesting enough to want to be a trip fat over. Fuck. I thought about trip fagging today, at least to know who the regulars are the instead of using waifu avatars.

It's like marriage, it's not the norm because the goverment wants you to produce kids and be in a stable relationship, it's a norm because people love another.

The same goes for tripfags. They're not hated because everybody wants them to be hated, they're hated because they're hateable.

Nice just bought 100k

Are you talking about the stock market or the crypto market?

They're usually fine on here but this one is being super cringy.

Welp, the reason for hatred of tripfags among some is responsibility and culpability. Ananymity allows many to fuck up and make wrong calls or flat out rip people off, or generally look like an idiot, be rude and aggressive, and pop up a few seconds later as a completely new user with a clean slate. Many here now respect tripfags because they are culpable and responsible for their actions. there are still one or two wastes of skin who despise and loath me, because they have come to realize, that with (Me) they have no anonymity. Case in point. pic related.

OP got the time wrong. The market will crash not at 12:59, but precisely at 13:37 IST.

This is now a Pink Wojak Thread. First post with pink id and trips decides the Time of Our Demise. Rare Wojaks get extra credit. If there is no money to be made right now, we might as well have fun.

faggot

Duly Noted.

I have to admit you're good at getting dubs

Im ashamed to say that As a young lad Ive jerked off once or twice to the sexy holographic women in Duke Nukem 64. No homo. Hail to the king, baby.

13:23 hours, Sir. That will be the end of crypto for one poster.

true if big

Veeky Forums

Calm down, Wetworks, I've got this.

People jerked off to laracroft and she looks like a FF7 in-fight model

"Beach Blond Bimbo Babes" I still remember the poster

They were much hotter in the 90s.

You got the pink id, now call a time and go for trips.

Could have probably fapped to a vaguely feminine chicken nugget as a young teen tbf

everything
the force is with him
12:55

He is still a glorious faggot who thinks phising is an all new game

You kids are like Aliens to me. As a young teen, I would hop in my Metallic green 69 Boss 302 Mudstain, round up 5 or 6 chicks, grab a pinter and a bottle of strawberry hill, and head for the lake to go skinny dipping. I know, Metallic green is cheesy now, but it was the late 70's / early 80's.

>what is time zones

Fapping to Tifa Lockheart was a rite of passage for young men entering the new millennium, though.

Dubs. Nice. roll again.

Of course, back then it was the best that we could get and Tifa, still is, one hot piece of meat.

Lmao.

Lovers Lane, amirite, Richie Cunningham? gtfo oldfag, lol.

This thread is bereft of trips and dubs. i'm the only one even trying. Going to wait out the Apocolypse in my bunker irl. Yesterday was my 54th, and the guests are still strewn about the place. My head hurts, and I have a presentation in Seattle in the morning. Night Faggots.

13:33

Good night douchebag. Always remember, a good amount of money doesn't make you a good person.

email me back fgt

:P jk I know you're busy

Na, Ritchie was before me. I ran with the likes of Alice Cooper (Appalo) and Ronnie James Dio. lol.

I want a choco apoco lypse

>Posts K-ON picture

I SWEAR I'M AN INSIDER

OK. I am a douchebag. We all are. G'night.

happy late birthday. don't forget to check my trips

OK OK, fgt. Lemme get two jumps ahead of The Hounds of Hell. everyone has all these damn deadlines. (most of em are mine) lol. Sunday is email day. G'night.

Nahh you're not. But what do you expect coming in an obvious troll thread.

Godammit. Missed it.I coulda died over that irl. Good work. I was born on Friday the 13th, so we will go with 13:33 being the Apocalypse. Screencap it, and we will see how it turned out if we can still log on. Kek. all (you) Fgts have a great night.
I''m sure this will all blow over. and we will be back to fat gains soon.

OP here. How can half you not tell this is a blatant shitpost ?

'Tis ok. I'm in a playful Larp mood tonight anyway. That is rare for me. I have so much on my shoulders I sometimes forget how to have fun. g'night.

The only insider info you've got is the texture of the inside of your anus you fag

I've got your back! I'm just glad I finally figured out who has been stealing my gets on this board. I'm usually never 1 off but your powers are greater than mine. Must be the hangover ;)

Trolled OP's Troll. Top kek. All Trolls aside, there's a lot of red out there. G'night OP.

You mean funpost

Good shit thanks user but it sounds like LARP because I didn't imagine I'd meet a blackops backtracer today.