>implying Veeky Forums plays games
Sympathy bump.

> Player
> -5GMT
> ~4am-10am
> Mutants and Masterminds
> 90's to Modern Day
> Hopeing to find a M&M game where I can play a psychic kid hero,

>player (already forever GM with friends)
>GMT+10
>Weekends pretty much all day, except for the next 2 weekends
>I'll take pretty much anything, as long as it isn't expected to pit the players against each other (an example of that being Paranoia). Got heaps of experience running and playing DnD 3.5e

I've got a character or two I'd like to play, but I'm pretty happy to adapt to what the setting demands and what will work best with the rest of the party. Sling me a message on Discord (Jibbles#4383).

Saved from page ten.

I liked the lewd vibes from the last thread, lot of sexual tension there. Let's mske it happen again.

I missed Lewdity? Fiddlesticks.

Any fa/tg/uys live near Morristown TN? looking to DM for a group

I want to DM a CoC 7th edition one-shot just to try my hands at general mystery-horror as a break from fantasy D&D; featuring actual investigation and spooky stuffs.

>tfw forever GM

I've never played CoC, but I'm game.

Wanna learn the system together?

Throw up a time and some other shit. If it fits into my schedule, let's see who else we can get.

I operate at GMT+1 or CET as those are the same time.

I can play Tomorrow 10AM-4PM or generally from 6-8PM to 2-3AM as I'm currently unemployed. Only problem now is that christmas is coming up soon so what are time schedules really?

bump

This is highly relevant to my interests also.

>GM or Player
GM

>Timezone
Most of us are EST US

>Times available
We can discuss this as a group

>System
5e DnD

>Setting
Stereotypical DnD fantasy

>Additional Notes
We're also fine using Fantasy Grounds (if the GM/DM has it. We do not.)
2 of this group are newbies. But they'll be fine.

Contact me at:
app.roll20.net/users/1894110/mitchell

>GM
>We're also fine using Fantasy Grounds (if the GM/DM has it. We do not.)
>2 of this group are newbies. But they'll be fine.
I am confused by your post.

You're the GM, but you're a plural person, but you'll use fantasy grounds if your GM does?

I would appreciate it if you clarified your post.

Oh. I meant I am a singular player, looking for a GM for my group of other players. So I was speaking on behalf of my group.

We don't mind using Roll20, or Fantasy Grounds. It's up to the GM (that we hopefully recruit from this post.)

You have an entire group?
Man the fuck up and GM.

Dude.

You are not in a dentist's off. Do not make respondants pull teeth. If you're posting on behalf of a group, then how about telling us how big the group is? Are you looking for a voice game, or are you five autistic minecraft buddies who want text only?

Answer the normal questions like everyone else.

>GM or Player
GM
>Timezone
UTC -6 (Mississippi)
>Times available
Weekend
>System
World of Darkness
>Setting
Modern murder mystery with Genius the Transgression Elements
>Additional Notes
Expect to play cops.

4 people.
Normally I would, but I feel that I'm not really experienced enough to DM, and definitely not knowing enough to DM for some newbies as well.

Ah, honestly never even heard of text-only games. Voice is 100% preferred. I can even provide my own TS3 if need be.

>Player
>Domingos
>Pathfinder/DnD 3.5

Si viven en Costa Rica, San Jose y quieren darle, mandemen un correo a [email protected]

>Player

>-5GMT

>Noon-8PM Saturday and Sunday

>Mage20/Vampire20/D&D5e/Pathfinder
(^this is in the order of "what i want to play the most" from left to right (Left= more & Right+less)

>As long as I can play an arcane spellcaster, I dont care

>Narrative focus preferred GREATLY

>GM or Player
GM

>Timezone
PST (GMT-8)

>Times available
Evenings from 6 to 10:30 PM.

>System
Unknown Armies 3rd edition

"Unknown Armies is an occult game about broken people conspiring to fix the world. It’s about humanity, and how those among us who are the most obsessed have the power to alter reality until it aligns with their fevered desires."

The mundane can become the supernatural, but the supernatural can never become mundane. A lot of sessions end up running sort of like a mixture between Mage: The Ascension and Call of Cthulhu, but the mechanics to Unknown Armies are really simple.

>Setting
I'm running a mystery about urban exploring in Detroit.

>Contact Info
maratusgm at openmailbox.org

>Additional Notes
If you're interested in a game focused on heavy roleplaying/investigation send me an email. New players are welcome to join, too. Unknown Armies 3rd edition isn't out to people who didn't back it on Kickstarter yet so I'm going to be doing a full run down of the rules anyways.

>I have a group of players
>none of us will GM
>please GM for us

Fucking cancer, get out.

>GM or Player
GM
>Timezone
US CST, GMT -6.
>Times available
Game is on Mondays, 3-7pm CST, 1500-1900 GMT-6
>System
Mongoose Traveller 2e
>Contact Info
Discord: Sinistar #4098
>Setting
Spinward Marches, year 987, one year after the Third Frontier War. Party is currently setting out into an uneasy sector, trying to get a ship for the Scout Service.
>Additional Notes
Materials from Mongoose Traveller 1e is permitted with my approval.

All races are permitted, though Zhodani and Sword Worlders might be a bit tricky to fit, given the setting.

I have 4 players, and I'm looking for one more.

"We're looking for one or two more players. The current party is undergoing a bout of rampant lesbianism, so somebody that wants to play something more testosterone-based would be lovely. All races that inhabit the Spinward Marches are permitted, though as a GM I reserve the right to tell you why some things are better ideas than others."

Is this still from you, or did somebody else post that with your contact info in the last thread?

>lesbians manage to run a player off with their rampant public ERP after session 0, before the game has even officially begun

The only way you'll learn is to do it.

Trust me, it's fun. If you're a true beginner to DMing, hop on the 5e general, and download a few adventurer's league things from the trove and go nuts. Those lead into the written modules, which generally means you won't have to do much planning at all, just read a book and improvise when things fall off the rails.

If you have a good rapport with your group, they'll forgive you.

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
NWOD
>Times Available (with timezone!)
Varies, game won't start until mid-January
EST / GMT -5
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
Discord Text OOC
Discord Voice
Roll20 Text IC
(Voice or Text will vary Episode to Episode)
>Contact Info
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/57703/san-number-0-blue-monday-1988
alt. join the discord: discord.gg/qUDyCZG and @AMERICAN
>Additional Notes
the game is called Strange American Nightmares
It will be a series of one-off 'Episodes' set across America, which will vary in content but generally stick to horror of some kind.

Episodes will be ran 'Weekly' once they start until they are finished, so the actual Day/Time will vary based on who can attend

Beyond that ask any questions in the discord

The Current Episode is #0: BLUE MONDAY (1988)

Just want to remind people that this guy is a super-flake who is cancer and can't hold a game down for longer than 4 sessions.

I miss helpers helping the helpless.

;_;

>i wanted to leave before there was even lesbians.

Is this the same group as pic related?

Just want to remind people that Vexint is a trash player who does nothing complain.

LOL, I'm not vexint. But I find it telling that you badmouth tons of your former players, and that you're constantly creating new games within the span of less than a month.

Yes

Gonna need contact info.

> Player
> EST
> Around 11AM to 11PM most weekends.
> D&D any edition but willing to try others
> Any
> I'm a father of two very young kids, so I might need to leave to help with them from time to time. If I can't make a session, I give complete control of my PC to the DM/GM. I also live in Kentucky if that is of any importance to you.

Is "rampant lesbianism" still a concern, or have you purged the cringy neckbeards?

bump

>backseat DMing

You guys really don't know shit about who his players are and what they're liable to do, let it go already.
I've seen PC romances work out just fine, not everything turns into your mary-sue magical-realm internet stories.

>looking for players
>not posting any contact info.

>directly quoting the DM and one of the players
>no idea who they are or what they do

t. Vexint

Cringy shit goes into PM, like it ought to. The game rolls on in whatever direction the players take it. Be it to make war on the Zhodani or to do margin trading far to spinward.

Also, I've got a 4th player now which is one up from the three I had in last thread. I'm really just looking for one more so that the party will have a more rounded skill base.

What sort of skills would constitute a moree rounded base? Also Discord friend request sent.

>GM or Player
Player
>Timezone
CST
>Times available
M-F after 5PM, Sat - All day, Sun until 5:30PM (Another game after)
>System
5e
>Contact
Discord: iyae#4239
>Additional Notes
Very experienced player, loves to make Gishes and easily fills empty role slots.

Can I join? I want to be MAXIMUS HUEG, but I'm unfamiliar with the setting so please give me your ideas GM.

bump

>GM or Player
GM

>Timezone
Eastern US

>Times available
Thursday or Fridays, any time after 6pm

>System
Up for debate. Current options include GURPS, Savage Worlds, and Twilight 2000 2.2

>Setting
Similar to GATE, except set during the 1980's and not about waifu/harem shit or JSDF wank. More of a Cold War vibe to it, with NATO and the Warsaw Pact both interested in exploiting resources on the other side of the gate. Up for debate which side the PCs would be on.

>Additional Notes
The game's currently under discussion in a Discord server: discord.gg/SfnVJtr

My times are here. sorta. >Monday on roll20
When are you guys available?

>GM or Player
Player

>Timezone
UTC +0

>Times available
Contact me on this, generally available though. (Insomnia is awesome)

>System
Dark Heresy, Only War, Dungeons and Dragons 5th, Pathfinder, World of Darkness, Exalted... Willing to try anything, really!

>Setting
Surprise me.

>Additional Notes
Guilty of doing lewds and awesome RP (Not at the same time), contact me over Discord at Miro#9181

Server link is not working, m8.

FCKIN COMMIE

>GM or Player
Player
>Timezone
GTM+1
>Times available
Sat 9am to Sun 9pm
>System
D&D 5E
>Setting
???
>Contact
Reply in this thread or user Y.Mous on Skype
>Additional Notes
Completely green, never played p'n'p RPGs before. Made myself a character and want to try if its my kind of thing. Would like a group of other noobs and an understanding GM to break us into this kind of fun, but its not a requirement(except GM, I want to learn, not get bashed over the head for slightest errors.)

>Player

>System
3.pf or 3.5. Not looking for a straight pf game atm.

>Times
GMT-8, monday-wednesday, friday. All after 5:30PM

>contact info

Eerudorc@gmail, live:eerudorc on skype.

>additional notes
Honestly looking for a mid-high power game. Nothing too crazy though. Just had my share of running/being in all low power games recently.

>GM or Player
GM

>Times
I'll be free on Wednesday Evenings Between 4 and 9 PST (GMT-8)

>System
Looking to try a Shin Megami Tensei game via Sorcerer

>Method of Play
Voice, exact method TBD (likely Discord with either a die bot or roll20 for dice)

>Additional Notes
I've just discovered Sorcerer. and while I think the author might have his head a bit far up his own ass, it also seems like it could run a cool SMT game. Looking for folks who want to take it for a test drive down that avenue with me.

Game is going to be taking the same premise as the first Devil Survivor game, PCs trapped in some area with a lot of other people, demons, and limited resources. Beyond that though I am totally willing to get some player input on the details.

Experience (or lack there of) with the SMT series or Sorcerer is a non-issue.

>Contact
NovanIV#9146 on discord
novanoflowat on skype
Or reply here if you have another preferred contact method.

I have the week after Christmas off, so should be pretty available to talk (although likely not Christmas day itself)

>GM or Player
GM

>Timezone
EST

>Times available
January 7th, 2016, 7PM (adjustable)

>System
Small Towns Oneshot

>Voice or text
Text-only.

>Setting
There's some strange stuff going on down in the old town of Silent Mountain. Used to be a nice mining town, but that business was done with ages past. Quarry got shut down. Yet now there are holes popping up all over town, and nobody seems to know who did it. Nobody who's gone down them to check it out has ever come back.

What's more... some people swear they've seen things popping up from these holes. Things way too big and scaly to be prairie dogs.

They call 'em 'mole men'.

The Government dispatched an elite agent of theirs to look into things... and quell anybody who would speak up about it. What's really going on around here?

>Contact info
discord.gg/eWKFxNY

>2016
Sorry, I meant 2017.

It's a good thing you corrected it or else I would be calling you out on your time-traveling shenanigans.

>Invite expired

>GM or Player
GM
>Timezone
EST
>Times available
Fridays, any time from 6:00 onwards.
>System
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (FATE). It's in the Discord group.
>Voice or Text
Either. I have no preference one way or the other.
>Contact Info
discord.gg/2MJKYkR (The link will let in the first 5 people to show up. In case of shitposters/quitters/flakers, another link will be posted.)
>Additional Notes
These notes (and this game) assume some familiarity with Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. If you aren't familiar, I wouldn't suggest joining. With that aside, here's a description.

The time is the summer of 1991. The place is the town of Split Mountain in eastern Oregon. Only a few months ago, a delinquent in the local high school named Johnny Osborne came across a mysterious artifact: an Arrow.
He used this Arrow to give himself and a few of his closest friends Stands, strange powers that defy explanation.
Two weeks ago, Johnny vanished overnight. Nobody could find any evidence of him running away or being kidnapped. It was as if he had disappeared into thin air, taking the Arrow with him.
You've heard rumours of strange things happening after Johnny's disappearance. Of other people with Stands, their powers given to them by an Arrow.
Someone must have taken Johnny, killed or abducted him for the power that he had found.

This looks like the start of a bizarre adventure...

>about to go to link so I can just watch
>The link will let in the first 5 people to show up
>let in
Oh shit, was almost an asshole.

I want to join a game where a player other than myself Rule Lawyers for 4 hours while the rest of us just burn the time by browsing the internet on our phones.

Any group have anything like this that I can join?

I am running a game on roll20 if anybody is interested.

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/63476/m-and-m-age-of-matriarchal-might

I don't think I have the patience to join in and enact a plan to attempt to ruin this game.

discord.gg/9Z6uxgP

Here, have a single-use link!

This link is for the guy who I replied to, so that he can come and watch the game. If someone else wants to watch, I'll post another link.
Please don't be an asshole and use his link. I can tell when it is used.

Would love to join but the discord has expired

>Another Veeky Forums in Mississippi

I'm not even interested in your game desu
I'm just shocked you exist

it will ruin itself in time, don't worry

If this game doesn't turn in to a look at how a matriarchal autocracy is just as bad as a patriarchal one, where the "progressiveness" is actually just a face for repression a-la 1984. I'm going to shit myself.

I'm interested but only as long as this is also an ERP.

>Play with an RPG group in Mississippi
>mfw the local Baptist Church is picketing my friend's house where we play, again.

I know man
Not him but Hail State!

How far behind the times are you guys? Isn't Satanic Panic ~30 years old?

Sorry about that, Discord fucked up hard on my POS lappy.

New link: discord.gg/YTagYbF

You beat me to it. I saw that two days ago and ALSO wanted to shitpost about it, but got sidetracked due to birthday shenanigans.

>effectively request another link
>then go to sleep
>wake up, see this, someone has used it
Why am I such an idiot?

Are you -actually- asking? o,o

So I thought I'd take a look at some of the players in this thing.

I was not disappointed.

They literally stole the name, powers and design from a MOBA, by the way.

>the random capitalization

>Prons is in the game

Why am I not surprised, she's literally the worst GM on roll20 by a large ass margin.

The level of salt in these threads never fails to impress

But this thread has been fairly civil, all things considered.

Fantasy Grounds is currently on sale, should I go ahead and get a licence, or just do roll20?

Surprisingly, but there's always at least one person popping up to namecheck some user and accuse them of cancer. It makes me hesitate to actually find games here.

I'll admit that I'm one of those people, but I only RARELY do that, it's just that some people -ARE- pure cancer.

And some of them lurk in this thread, dissecting every post to look for "red flags."

If you run a good game, it doesn't matter if you get roasted. You will find players, and you will have a good time.

I'm a shameless elitist prick, and even I recognize that my best games have a lot of shit I'd get raked over the coals for. It doesn't matter. Games are special if you can get a good one going.

Has anyone ever posted a TTRPG group for Tabletop Simulator in one of these threads?

I feel like that's something I gotta see before I perish

That doesn't excuse the shitposting, IMO.

Shitposting keeps these threads alive.

If it weren't for shitposters, we'd lack bumps.

A fair point, I guess.

discord.gg/XH34aKJ

Hello.

>FATE

Um
how else would you run Jojo
you weird little man

well, I already know the answer
made it in time.

Thanks

With STAND POWER!