CYOA GENERAL

Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B5vYX1bZd1SBUU05dGYtNzFydFk
pastebin.com/SmwWMcy9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Entire cyoa when?

>Wanting to die early.

This is the cyoas I've been hoping for for years but I'm not socially retarded enough to ask for.
Also Pocket Dimensions

Seriously though if anyone's got any more info on that Harem Cyoa I'd love to hear more.

Are you really talking about or some other harem CYOA? I can't tell if you're being disingenuous or if you really don't know that that's a parody image of an actual CYOA. It upsets me so much I'm going to post it.

This page is for people who picked the mystery world.

>tfw modern fantasy never

>you will not be keeping any of your memories
Why bother then.

RIP Quietanon.

Take the mystery box.

I thought it was a neat wish fulfilment cyoa, I didn't mean to bait I swear.

The style of this seems familiar.

Liminal Phrenic.

It's okay as long as you face the truth that your wish fulfillment CYOA doesn't exist until you make it, user.

Don't be such a philistine, user!

I've not had WiFi access 'til today; has anyone posted OC in the last week? Also, was there an update to the Lavender CYOA?

Here's all the OC made in the last week.

Don't be rude, user, someone made this just last thread.

Does anyone have the Pokemon Personified CYOA?

>Removing memories
And just like that an interesting CYOA becomes garbage.

>he won't pay the price of power

All things have a cost, user. Pay the price of greatness, and you will be a conqueror. Refuse, and you will die for nothing.

Take the mystery box.

I do, but I'm not posting 37 images of one CYOA in this thread. You can find it here:
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B5vYX1bZd1SBUU05dGYtNzFydFk

No.
Link: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B5vYX1bZd1SBUU05dGYtNzFydFk

We will never ever know what is D's real name is. Or why Rome is the based warlord of them all.

Genesis did nothing wrong.

He didn't take his medication.

Boy, Pokemon Personified isn't something to joke around about.

I gotta agree our memories are absolutely key to the main fantasy (repeating high school) and IMO our very identity (which we are already changing with some options). Yes it is about paying prices but risking our life and wrecking the initial allure of the situation to nothing are different.

Again, do the mystery box. It exists for those of us who hate losing our memories.

You can't bait me into this discussion again. Not you, not the guy who thinks the Imperial Protectors did nothing wrong, and definitely not anyone who thinks Decadence isn't the best girl. You people can't be helped. Here's a CYOA where you can live out your little fantasy world.

>2 would give their lives to protect you, the others will do anything to kill you

Which 2 do you choose as your protectors? They are loyal and they hang out with you. You start out at home with your protectors. Whether you stay there or scram and go into hiding is up to you.

Those threads were my favorite shit storms of all.

They were so fucking fun.

>Not anyone who thinks Decadence isn't the best girl.
That's a strange way of saying Amew or Color.

Since they are the best and most innocent ones in the entire cyoa next to the orphans.

I'd take the T1000 and Predator over the others any day and go innawoods

> The orphans.

I miss little Dig. She was why I didn't default to murdering everything in that hellhole.

Where does it say we keep our memories if we take mystery box?

I have looked at it already (you can only really open it once) and it is not the world I would want to take anyway but I guess I could go for it.

Raped goods can't be innocent.

>Murder everything
>You just make Yveltal stronger
user. Your plan wasn't going to work from the start.

>Custom World
>Influence
Why bother with anything else if you can pick these and do anything?

Quiet says that they're one of the things you are seeking to regain in that scenario, and that successfully completing it will bring back all your memories and possibly awaken you to true power.

If I kill everything that's dead then I could starve and murder death! It all works out!

Seriously though, fuck her.

Delete that post Amew is innocent in everything.

Amew is a mother.

Yveltal doesn't do anything except regulate the underworld, there is no reason for you to hate her. Since she's literally does nothing, except maybe jelly of Xerneas.

And? Pasille and Arios are mothers. King is a mother.

Was her occasionally deciding to eat a couple of souls, thus wiping them from existence, retconned?

And she was raped into it. Her innocence is long gone.

No, user probably just forgot.

I think case made something. Can't remember what it was.

>going into the woods when Jason is out to kill you

anyone got the new island cyoas?
with donce el peon and the scaley gunners?

The souls aren't wiped from existence. They just live inside her like Alucard from Hellsing.

Which is fine too .

Ah, so they only vanish from existence when she dies.

Still, fuck her, and not with the mysterious ring.

>They only vanish when she dies.
So they basically got free immortality because who the fuck is going to kill her?

>Not with the mysterious ring.
It's like you don't want to breed with the Imperials.

>Tactician; Stratagrams
reeeeeee

> It's like you don't want to breed with the Imperials.

Bitch, that ain't Decadence.

Grievous and T-1000. Grievous is probably the best melee fighter on that chart, and is known to be experienced at fighting multiple enemies at once. T-1000 is probably the most durable on the chart, and has the most utility.

Oh man, you thought Quiet CYOA was a fun CYOA with Monstergirls and harems?
Your innocence is painfully adorable. If you were a cute girl I would want to protect you from the horrors of the world.

the monstergirl waifu and another waifu got made recently

I don't get people like you who feel sympathy for a character that's nothing more than a few lines of text, followed and preceded by more characters. I could get it if it was a book or movie or game where she develops as a character but not like this.

Oh ok that's a really cool clarification (that ought to be added lol)

>all these cucks

The thread is already ruined.

Did a bit of writing for Lavender while waiting for the next update. A dossier-style document in the style of an investigator's documents from Call of Cthulhu.

Considering the realm of the Brides of Teiatat, and indeed, the realm of eldritch horrors in general, even mundanity itself may be considered a threat display of the highest magnitude. That which seems "normal" blends into our reality all the more readily, and thus can be considered advanced camoflauge by these fell creatures. Nowhere is this more evident than in the Bride of Teiatat known only as "The Many In One", sometimes called "The Mother Of Dreamers". Again, truly benign names that hide her truly insidious nature.

Description:
It is said that The Many In One's appearances on this plane coincide with an appearance not dissimilar to the guise of Guan Yin, the East Asian bodhisattva associated with compassion, and often referred to as the "Goddess of Mercy". and may be considered the most widely beloved Buddhist divinity. Eyewitness accounts report her as having eleven heads, an uncountable number of arms, though one may infer the number to be one thousand, each set with an eye in the palm, also numbering one thousand, "radiating the aura of Enlightenment".

(1/3)

(2/3)
Sightings:
There are no active cults to The Many In One. Any that do pop up are short lived, usually lasting no longer than season at most. Interviews of former cult members, (a peculiarity in and of themselves, as most cult members are not content to go quietly when confronted with their pasts, nor willingly share what they have seen, either through trauma or mistrust) reveal that almost universally, when a Bride of Teiatat is summoned and she is heralded by the creature known as The Eunuch (who may be classified as a subtype of illithid offshoot, exhibiting behaviours as such), who takes the still-living sacrifice for itself, and uses them as a mouthpiece to announce the arrival of The Many In One. Why The Eunuch, typically known as a servitor directly to Teiatat of the Three Thrones, also serves as the herald of The Many In One is unknown, but cannot be dismissed out of hand.

From this, The Many In One reveals herself, typically in the form of aforementioned Guan Yin. Perhaps in keeping with her charade, she heals the sacrifice, stitching their flesh whole, though it should be noted that all the while, the Eunuch will have begun, and will continue throughout the entire time, sexually assaulting the sacrifice using a cluster of tentacles from between its legs, corrupting it and turning its skin black. Hardly mercy at all.

From this point forward, accounts begin to differ from eachother. The Many In One then selects anywhere from one to most of the assembled cultists, beckoning them to come to her, "into her loving embrace" are words that are frequently used. She communicates something to them, although what exactly is a matter of mystery still, as no witness volunteering information has ever come forward, and The Eunuch ensures that no-one approaches.

(3/3)
After The Many In One has embraced each member, she releases them back to the rest of the coven, declaring each of the embraced to be the "blessed children of Teiatat", and that they should be obeyed as her own. This has predictable results, as accounts by former cult members corroborate a pattern of cult collapse that usually follows, starting with the loss of faith in the power structure, divisive factions, and infighting, leading to their eventual dissolution.

The sacrifice, by this point, whose skin has been turned completely black, is taken back through the portal and are never seen again.

Notes:

Almost to a one, former cultist members who have volunteered to be interviewed have noted that the "blessed children of Teiatat" all appear to have changed from their brief exposure to the eldritch, including but not limited to: Increased intelligence, increased physical ability, additional limbs, increased magical power. Again, no "blessed children of Teiatat" have ever been found. Cultist practices being as secretive as they are, makes identification difficult. But they seem to not bother anyone, and so many consider The Many In One to be benign, as far as eldritch horrors go.

(4/3)
Addendum:

It looks like someone tried to destroy this page.

There exists, however, one document, written by an investigator who found themselves within the domain of The Many In One, then returned to write it down before going insane on the next case. They describe "a great house, of Asian provenance, wherein resides a great lady whose radiance was blinding until she turned it down, who was attended to by ten ladies- and stewards-in-waiting," some of whom shared her appearance, some of whom did not, and all of which were "unflappably loyal to her, reporting to her on every little matter."

The document continues to describe the lady's movements as "leaving an afterimage behind her with every tiny motion, "like an Earth, Wind & Fire music video", and that occasionally, out of the corner of his eye, "see things that weren't supposed to be there, like a third leg, foot and all when crossing and uncrossing her legs, or an arm that suddenly became incredibly muscular before returning to normal, or eyes that suddenly grew multiple extra irises and pupils, just for a moment."

The account continues on to reveal that The Many In One's goal is the accumulation of power, to control anything and everything of worth, and that anyone and anything could be a sleeper agent that will become active as her whim desires, and that this is the nature of her title, "Mother of Dreamers", because "to dream one must sleep, and she gives birth to sleepers who rest until they are fully formed".

The document concludes by swearing that all this information was volunteered by The Many In One itself, without reservation, and over a dinner of brisket, sausage, and slaw.

Without corroboration, there is no way to determine the veracity of the information.

You better be creative and accurate enough not to bore yourself to death.

Build for the halibut. Pastebin, because I like my formatting.

pastebin.com/SmwWMcy9
pastebin.com/SmwWMcy9

Isn't this old? I think this is the updated version.

Sorry, can someone upload the latest Monster Hunter please.
Thanks.

well yours says 1.01
and this says 1.03

Got the rest? 2 more I think.

Yeah sorry I forgot

Thanks mate.

I appreciate you posted it man. Haven't had a chance to look at it before now.

I'd probably do little milling and just live off the mountains with magic. What's the point of wealth if I'm worried about getting executed for witchcraft?

This CYOA has so many naruto images it's insane but it truly is one of the best looking CYOA's I've ever seen.

More story telling and reasoning for the stats of your character and it'd be 10/10 easily, hope the guy that made it tries his hand at another one / improves upon this one.

Update incoming around NYE

which images are from naruto? i cant tell unless they have one of those ugly fucking headbands

When making companions, do you prefer actual names and people or are you okay with template descriptions?