CHOO CHOO

WERE GONNA HAND ABBADONS ASS ON A PLATER

and apparently according to Regimental standard

>over 1000 IG regiments
>7 space marine chapters
>12 knight houses

This is gonna be one hell of a party

>WERE GONNA HAND ABBADONS ASS ON A PLATER
Well nope my dear sisterfag, you are going to be rekt by Chaos.

but im an IGfag

Well all Imperialcucks will be dissapointed.

I forgot to mention

Im also a traitorguardfag

>inb4 black templars are wiped out at cadia

your an even bigger cuck

Cadia all the way. 13:and 0

Solving the galaxies problems one lasbolt at a time

No matter who you like

Your a cuck an a faggot your faction sucks balls

Great job losing 13 times to the same planet race traitor.

What if 40k lore threads are just for faggots who like waving their dicks around to see who can talk the most shit for no reason?

>Great job losing 13 times to the same planet
Wut? According to fluff Abbadon never attacked Cadia as main target, all Black Crusades were successeful.
Not to mention that Abbadon now have 2 powerful allies.

>dumb roastie front and center
>Iquisitors will now always be wymen

and redditors told me sjws wouldnt
effect gw. really makes me think

>not wanting waifus
>not objectifying cute inquisitors
>it's not even an army of SoB, it's a weak ass woman who couldn't get the job done without recruiting super male only marines

Cry more beta ass cuck

Let me sum up this thread

CHAOS FAGS BTFO

IMPERIALKEKS BTFO

NIGGER TEMPLARS BTFO

BOLTER BITCHES BTFO

TAU BTFO

ELDAR BTFO

NECRONS BTFO

ORKS BTFO

TYRANIDS BTFO

MY PRIMARCH IS COOLER

SOMETHING SOMETHING I READ MORE BOOKS

THIS IS CANNON NOT THAT

WOW SISTERS OF BATTLE ARE THEY APPEALING TO SJWS?

SOMETHING SOMETHING UNIVERSE THREAT

MY ENDGAME IS BETTER THAN YOURS

WHY IS GW CONTINUING THE STORY

GW SHOULD HAVE DONE THIS YEARS AGO

LOL ITS AGE OF THE EMPEROR

LOL ITS ENDTIMES

BYE BYE CADIANFAGS YOUR GETTING SQUATTED

PFFFT CHAOS FAGS CANT DO SHIT CADIA WILL REMAIN

GW SUCKS IMPERIAL COCK

GW SUCKS CHAOS COCK

THE BLACK CRUSADES FAILED

ACTUALLY THE BLACK CRUSADES GOT SOME SERIOUS SHIT

FUCKING GW

WOW GW IS ACTUALLY DOING SHIT

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK
I will be shocked if this thread is any different from the last

well no. The majority of the Black Crusades were actually aimed at land grabs on Cadia. Abbadon met his goal and got fought back every time going MYEAH I WON

Crusades 1-2-3-5-6-9-11 and 13 were all trateged at cadia. The rest had Cadia as a secondary objective. Only the 12 wasn't, that was kin the Gothic secotor

>But but there were other black crusades that...
Yes, "Black Crusade" is a generic term for Chaos uniting against a common foe instead of warbands operating independently. only Abbadon's crusades get numbers.

Hereticus inquisitors, at least.

Hopefully we get plastic Malleus and Xenos models.

really makes me...hmmm..ahh...mmm

According to later fluff, that GW shoved in after they realized that no one took dear little Topknot seriously, so they had to make a up bunch of crusades with inconsequential goals to make Abbadon look like a winner while also attempting to justify How nothing important had changed.

Just because there wasn't any previous fluff to be retconned doesn't mean that this shit has any more sway than a bad retcon.

>GW SUCKS IMPERIAL COCK

>GW SUCKS CHAOS COCK

Honestly these 2 are always spouted

You forgot to mention the dubs & Squats.

That's because they're both true.

Ooh yeah GW you dirty little cock-hungry whore yeah you like that? - Kirby

++The Omnissiah Blesses Your Weapons For This Endeavor++

YES MY FELLOW IMPERIALS. LET US GO CRUSADING, FOR THAT IS WHAT MON'KE-, I MEAN US IMPERIALS DO.

But seriously, what the fuck is this Incubi looking guy doing here?

You know, Incubi stuff.

Guiding them into the webway why? Who knows, maybe the Templars are out to get something from it to help Cadia and he's in on it because fuck Chaos.

Dubs and the named character involved in this battle in the next reply to this post dies.

NO! NOT LADY GREYFAX!

986999.M41
Desperate Measures
The Tech-Priest custodians at work in the Emperor’s Palace uncover irrevocable failures in the mechanisms of the Golden Throne. A dozen contingency expeditions are immediately launched, including a Xanthite war procession sent through the Exhubris Portal. The Xanthites fight through Harlequins Troupes and Daemon hordes alike before reaching their intended destination. In the grave-cold oubliettes beneath Commorragh, a dark bargain is struck

TIME TO FIX THE GOLDEN THRONE BOYS!

Crusade Tech-Support is on!.

01001101 01111001 00100000 01100010 01101111 01100100 01111001 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 01111001 00101110

Dubs and two major characters die when shit goes down.

I kinda think GW might be pointing towards a DE -Imperium alliance of sorts.

This is objectively false. Read a book.

It's in the original fluff to. Original stuff had the gothic war and other crusades reaching the other segmentums.

CADIA STRONG

>and here we have Celestine bifurcating a Greater Demon

13-0 13-0 13-0

The only kind of fag worth being.

>mfw its literally a picture of an apocalypse formation, fluffy description and all

I'm at least 80% certain thats a picture of drazhar

>Literally no recton happened we have old maps showing that the crusades went past Cadia
>RETCON RETCON

This is how you know someone is a newfag/1d4chanfag.

>That Incubi
"Day 213, The Mon'Keigh still have not noticed me"

So the guy that could be or not a Phoenix Prince?

his chances of being a phoenix lord are at about equal with the blood ravens being loyalist thousand sons

geedubs has smashed that idea into our heads with all the subtlety of a world eater in a burning orphanage, he's almost certainly athras the fallen phoenix.

REMOVE CHAOS

[accordion playing intensifies]

Looks like he's been redeemed I guess.

New Eldar Empire faction coming soon? Maybe exodites?

GW set the Eldar up to fail so they'd have no choice but join up with the imperium Temporarily.

Tau will get an invite later as well once things start going south later in the campaign. Even the Crons do some backscene meddling to help the Imperium.

>Ahra is the Phoenix Lord who burns dark with the flame of Chaos
>Farsight is destined to become the Mont'shaar aka "The Terror That Burns Dark"

Oh my god. Farsight is Ahra!

youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I

OUTTA MY WAY CHAOS FUCKING SHITS

HNNNNNNNNNNG

ALL ABOARD FOR BONER TOWN

CHOO CHOO

This next set makes me so moist.

Stop trying to make the Tau relevant. You know it'll never work. Even if Farsight is a worthwhile Tau.

So long as they remain one of the most popular factions in terms of sales, they will only continue to become more relevant with each new storyline update.

Well considering that GW (as far as I know) still has the "not shown in artwork unless it has a model representation" rule, I can't see who else it can be.

The guy doesn't resemble any Dark Eldar models in the current lineup, and it looks far too unique to be anything but a special character. Plus since they have been updating the models of characters recently, I can see that being a re-imagining of Drazhar.

Either that, or they are making a new Incubi special character for that Commorragh game they are putting out.

But the blood ravens have been confirmed to NOT be thousand sons descendants

Source on this?

Not saying you're wrong, but as far as I know it was never outright confirmed or denied.

>ADB says that the Blood Ravens should be Cursed Founding.
>A Thousand Sons hints that is not the case.
>Gould....something said in a interview that no, the magpies are not TS.
>The White Dwarf magazine about the Burning of Prospero hints yes, they are and Gould....something is a chaos-loving grot.

And gain more giant mechas.
As a 3E tau player, the wank and exoarmor escalation is jarring. I liked playing the smart underdog, now I feel like I'm looking at Gurren Lagann.

would be actually interesting if they did a crusade into the eye. the scale of the setting always makes it seem too silly to have so much fighting center around a single planet

also cunts should be restricted to psycho bitch witches only

The thing about the Tau is their youth, their idealism, their potential, AND how literally none of that will matter once they expand beyond their little corner of the galaxy. By the time they actually expand out to become a major player on the galactic stage, all of those unique aforementioned traits will be lost to them, because that's just what the Milky Way does to people. It fullfills the grimdark gothic opera of 40k to a 't'.

*The thing I like about the Tau

why are the templars ok about a psyker leading them?
or ok about collaborating with the xeno?

I really liked the fact that you weren't really sure if they were really good or not in the first codex.
The Ethereals had united a warring species, sent them on the path of progress, created a communist utopia, and were friendly towards new people instead of genocidal like everyone else, but on the other hand you had hints of pheromonal control, Farsight rebelling, and some not-so-nice competition between the castes or even individuals (for the greater good, of course).
It allowed you to have your own interpretation of the faction.

IMO they shouldn't have become a major faction. They showed that there is a lot of minor alien empires all across the galaxy.
When the results for the first 13th Black Crusade appeared into WD and the tau part was "expanded 127% while everyone was busy looking elsewhere", I wondered what the point was. We played no part of that event, that felt kinda forced.

>Psyker.
It was retconned from "SUFFER NOT THE WITCH TO LIVE!" to "Fine, those guys DOES help the Imperium."
>Xeno.
Abby's latest temper tantrum is the biggest one yet. Some alliances has to be made.

because its current year after all. i mean come on. you dont want to be toxic do you?

If I remember right, the orks were supposed to fight the tau. But the orks players were pissed for being placed to the sub-plot, so they armed the "Green Kroosade" and they conquered a entire sector for da WAAAGH!, krumping imperials and chaos forced who crossed their way.

Based ork players.
Any way to involve the tau would have been fine. Mercenaries, scout fleet, experiment on a warp gate being destabilized by the warp storm and resulting in a tau planet popping in the middle of the cadian gate... I don't care about how silly this is, just anything that isn't "and then the next tau expansion effort was pasing nearby, saw light and entered the party" Medusa V was the same in that regard, the fight felt shoehorned to me.

Anyways, now that GW seems to like short duel-like campaigns, the tau wank might slow down. Fingers crossed.

>We'd rather ally with tau and eldar than with SoBs.

Aren't most imperial factions supposed to put all eldars in the same "treacherous xeno" bag?

There used to be some very specific acrimony between Sisters and Black Templar. Makes sense, they're both zealots but their faith in the Emperor is wildly different - kind of a Catholics and Protestants thing.

>SoB are only battle brothers with the Imperial guard
Based

>Tau are battle brothers with space marines
This chart makes no gorram sense.

False. Vect said to the Kabals to go outside and rape the weakened Imperium. This is the Age of Plenty for the Dark Eldar.

The Dark Eldar would not ally with their animal-prey.

Nobody tells Drazhar what to do.

7 speshs mahren chapters doesn't sound like much considering it's a whole planet to protect and the Black Legion has probably 6 digit numbers.

The Tau Empire and Imperium of Man are frequently in opposition but they're one of the only foreign powers that the Imperium will actually engage in diplomacy with - even if it does inevitably always lead to war, anyway. This isn't a new concept.

It's also under the generic unnamed Space Marine chapter entry, not a specific chapter that would have animosity towards xenos.

This.
He doesn't give a fuck of what Vect say.

I dont think this Sphere of Expansion is over for the Tau, in all honesty. The ones before it had rather large amounts of planets added to the empire. This sphere is still on the low end of acquisition, and with Farsight and the death of Aun'va to mix the pot a little, we may see some big stuff. Especially if they're going to be in IA

ivanka inquisitor burning faggots to make the galaxy great again fucking when

We're gonna drain the Eye of Terror, believe me!

doubters will be put in their place heretic

Abaddon for prison! Lock him up!

but what chaos industry is going to move into the iom?

>WAHHHH THERE ARE /GIRLS/ IN MY GAME NO GIRLS ALLOWED FUCKING ES JAY DOUBLE YOUS
cry more faggot

i did a 360 and changed my mind once i saw the model had sexy high heels and boobplate. now im4her

What.
I've never heard that about Farsight, though I hear little about the Tau. Where is this from and could you elaborate?

>Dan Goldstien
>Goldstien

lol, oh wow

Atta boy

Silly goose, he is obviously Jaghatai Khan deep undercover

Don't you mean
>(((Goldstein)))

faggots were a mistake

It's from the Shas'O anthology. The story "Fire and Ice"

By pulling the Dawn Blade, Farsight started a prophecy. In the end of the prophecy, Farsight will succumb to madness and become the "Mont'shaar".

The signs of the prophecy are coming to pass and Farsight must find away to escape his fate. Luckily, He has an Inquisitor and a mysterious marine helping him escape his fate

Miss ahj ehn ist

O chaos lord, warp daemon and damned chaos god's kith and kin, secretary to Horus himself. What the devil kind of space marine are thou, that canst not slay a eldar with your naked arse? Nurgle shits, and your army eats. Thou shallt not, thou son of a traitor, make subjects of imperial sons; we have no fear of your legion, by land and by void we will battle with thee, fuck thy primarch.

THE ULTRAMARINES ALWAYS TRIUMPH

LEAD BY I, CATO SICARIUS!

>that guy actually doing the fedora tip
m'lady

but maybe we should get back to 40k?

Sorry blue boys I think the Black Templars are gonna take it

Genuine question: Why do people like Ultramarines? They seem incredibly generic to me. And they have a faction name like a Saturday morning cartoon hero team. I just don't see their appeal at all.