Just got hired for a job, accepted the job, and now, after being hired...

Just got hired for a job, accepted the job, and now, after being hired, they want 2 recommendation letters before the end of this year for some reason.

Doesn't say who they need to be from and I don't see the point, since I already agreed to their employment contract.

What's the easiest way to get 2 recommendation letters?

Ask a friend to say he/she worked with me... ? My past jobs didn't like me much, if I'm being frank, and the one part time job that did like me has a new manager now.

What do I do Veeky Forums?

quit without notice, buy crypto

Depends on who hired you. Some won't call, some will but won't do background research, some will scrutinize your past. Need more details to give advice.

This lol
Tell them you were gonna get recommendations but btc climbed 1k

he's not being asked for references he's being asked for letters of recommendation, which is a bit over the top if you ask me

Glad you asked. I have an ico coming up for RLT (recommendation letter token) and it's going to be bad ass bruh, it's like decentralized group AI consensus letter writing specifically for people that need what you do. Going to small cap it at $70 million.

I dare you to use your mom and your dad for the recommendations with a dead serious face.

you should ask the old manager, why does it matter if they have a new one now?

I quit my last job and dd well in crypto. This is something I actually want to do.

It's just for some english teaching job overseas. The school hired me sent me my employment info but wants me to send recommendation letters and transcript for some reason. I'm isolated and don't have any of this stuff or anyone I could ask, and they want it in the next 10 days.

What do I do?

>recommendation letters

What kind of job requires recommendation letters?

I don't have his number and it was years ago and I don't want to bother the guy with it and then say "I need this in 10 days" or some crap.

An overseas teaching position apparently.

tell them they should have thought about that before they hired you. it is retarded. just give them two fortune cookies and make them read the fortune in front of you, and if they get mad, quit on the spot.

Pay me 1 eth and I'll write it for you. I'll pretend to be your humanities professor.

So they hired you for the job before they even got these letters of recommendation to help their decision making in whether or not to hire you.

10/10 HR retard logic there by them. Hopefully you can get them hooked on buying crypto and sell your bags to them as you walk out the door.

They are fucking faggots for asking this type of shit AFTER they hired you. Although, if you still need this, let me know and I'll write you a recommendation letter that looks professional as fuck. We can make up a job that you had and i'll play along. I'll give you an email they can reach me at if they have questions. The only reason I'm offering this is because I've done this before for one of my friends and it worked out very well. I'd also want some faggot to do it for me if I had this problem.

Unironically this.

Op, fuck those people. You do not want to work for them. There are way better paying jobs than some English teaching position in the Nutshack

OH wait apparently this gets sent in with my visa application, so for some legal reasons they need the letters.

Not sure what to say then. I can't find any information online about who it's supposed to be from either.

Dubs confirms it op. It's your move, Veeky Forums wishes you luck with whatever path you take.

Wait it's apparently a legal visa requirement or something. Basically I send it to the consulting agency and they send it to the government I guess. But what kind of letter could I get?

Hey if you're serious please email me.
An email to reach me is [email protected].

I can send you any information you would need. I would really appreciate this a lot.

Again, depends on the place. It's easy to forge a recommendation letter or have a friend send it. It's a question of whether they're going to call the company and find out whether your friend worked there or not. I've never done it because most of my interviews have been pretty straightforward, but I doubt any workplace I've applied to has even called my old bosses.

Dear OPs new boss,

I am writing to recommend him as a great candidate for the position you have offered him. In my time knowing him he has posted the dankest rare pepes you will ever see, some of us don't understand how he can maintain such great shitpost performance, but he does.

I also know him from his time spent on the blacktowhite interracial cuckold forum, where he has demonstrated skills in negotiation and logistics. This year he successfully organised several conferences where his girlfriend was pumped full of big black cocks from delegate niggers from across the country. He is now expecting triplet niglets which I know will have a great father.

Yours sincerely
user

I think it's for the teaching visa, which makes me question whether they can turn me down based on who writes the letter since there don't seem to be any specifications. But I want to know what Veeky Forums thinks I should do, besides quit and buy more crypto.

How bored are you right now?

If you really don't think you can get a decent recommendation letter, and you really want the job, lying seems like the only way forward. Just make sure whoever you get to play along is smart and committed. They need to answer phone calls/emails professionally if it comes to that, which it most likely will not. What country? That may matter.

I just emailed you dude.

oh

this sounds like something you could get a professor's rec letter for? i'm an undergrad and i have professors who've written rec letters for me on a moment's notice and i'm sure they'd do it for something like an overseas teaching position a couple years from now

Again, I emailed you. If you want this letter let me know bro.

If it came down to it I could try to dig up a professor's email from when I was an undergrad, sure. I will keep that in mind as an option.
South Korea.

I do. I have responded. Thanks.

Hm. South Korea may be competitive, which could work against you, but overall I think you'd be fine. English teachers abroad get paid a lot specifically because demand is higher than supply. They're not going to chase leads to try and defame you. I'd just get some friends on board and go for it. I know a guy who make 240K teaching English in Dubai for 2 years. They payed for everything. Make your money, user. Best of luck.

It sounds like they are ready to hire you but they have some internal regulation or requirement to have two letters. They either don't care or simply forgot to get these, but their boss will get pissed if they didn't get it. Just fulfill the requirement professionally and move on. Don't overthink it. If you literally don't have anyone who can recommend you, get an older uncle or somethign to agree to help. Set it as a goal by the time you finish this job to have five people from your life ready to do this. Volunteer somewhere, work side jobs. You need references, son.

Well I already got the job offer and contract so I'm hired, I guess. It's just that they sent me the "required documents" afterwards and transcript, 2 recommendation letters, and some visa documents were included in them.

Ok I will keep that in mind too.

its just so they can tie you to people in case you go missing or terrorist or something. If you can't find someone to do that in 10 days . . . maybe you shouldn't go.

Basically is hooking me up and I'm very grateful.

And for the other one, I found an email from about 4 years ago from a professor who previously wrote me a recommendation letter. Although I don't have the exact letter, I'm thinking I could piece together enough of it from the email for it to work and if they call her she really was my professor and really did write me a letter but it was 4 years ago for something else.

Dear OPs new boss,

This is OPs parole officer. I'm writing to confirm that since OP entered the sex offenders rehabilitation program he has come leaps and bounds. He has demonstrated constant improvement and has increased the age he is attracted to from 5 to 7. I think with the determination he has shown he will one day be exclusively attracted to post-puberty.

Kind regards
Officer Pepe

MOTHERFUCKER it's people like you that don't fucking make it in life.

Now get your FUCKING ASS out there, got to the fucking old job place and ask around for the fucking manager"s telephone number.

If the old manager even liked you just enough he would 100% write you a damn recommendation letter because it literally takes 5 minutes and he will feel better with himself.

You fucking autist. You don't deserve to succeed in life, you want the food to be made and spoon-fed to you but you don't want to work for it. In short, buy some crypto and pray you get lucky that's your only chance, fag.