So, Veeky Forums, real question here

So, Veeky Forums, real question here.

Why didn't in your setting all manly races (humans, dwarves, orks) banded up and killed all prissy pissy faggy fag races (elves, halflings, gnomes, kitsune bullshit?).

it only seems natural that manly races would easily kill them and then make an awesome feast to celebrate their victory. So what's up with that? Are you some sort of elf lover?

>Why don't all the magically retarded races do anything but be kept heavily under-heel of the magically superior races
HFY FUCK OFF!

Humans are actually better than elves at magic.

All human magic is practical, while elves hone the craft of pretty fireworks for 200 years because they're faggots who care about aesthetics. Human magic is practical and effective.

Wait why halflings? They ain't prissy, they're mean things. Hell go far enough back and halflings are cannibals. They live in holes in the damn ground, but like their homes comfy. That's about it when it comes to prissy bullshit, and even human do that shit.

>Why didn't in your setting all manly races banded up and killed all prissy pissy faggy fag races.

>Why didn't in your setting
Why the fuck would you start a sentence like this? It's like one of those retarded "passive" sentences they show you as an example in school, saying, "hey retard, don't start a sentence like this, it makes you sound ridiculous".

>all manly races banded up and killed
You mean, why didn't they band up and kill? Or why don't they band up and kill? Or why haven't they banded up to kill? There are like five ways to ask this questions and none of them are this way.

>races.
Questions end with a question mark, user. That's why we call it a QUESTION mark.

>gnomes
>not manly
t. man who never worked on a car in his life

FW: FW: EPIC COLLEGE PROFESSOR CALLS OUT DUMB KID, YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

You're not doing your Elves right then.

Proper (High/Dark) Elves have enough strength to do all that flashy stuff and still do it faster and more efficiently than humans. Tuned in with magic n shit.

You really nailed the "underage retard grammar". Nice job.

Because in my setting Elves are refuges of a higher plane and were somewhat angelic at one point until they adapted to living on this middle plane we inhabit, they are forgiving and fair to the other races but mostly just wary, so only monsters have a good reason to hate them. They are not annoyingly passive and will be happy to raid the evil races and even believe humans need to step up their game in this department.

Even little elven girls are more manly than you.

>Why didn't in your setting all manly races (humans, dwarves, orks) banded up and killed all prissy pissy faggy fag races (elves, halflings, gnomes, kitsune bullshit?).
Because elves don't belong in that race. Just because they have etiquette, appreciate the fine arts and have a tendency to build for beauty rather than sturdiness [though the two are by no means exclusive] doesn't mean they're not to be feared or capable of cruelty. In fact, I don't really like my elves as prissy happy-go-lucky fags, I prefer them more as arrogant yet refined. Unlike savage orcs they are not motivated by sheer anger as much as they are motivated by disdain, by the belief that other races could make something of themselves if only they had a strong, civilized, elven hand guiding them.

As for the gnomes, they're Jews. Literal Jews, as in a much persecuted minority that has no homeland of their own, is incredibly wealthy and often kept around to provide loans to the lords of other races.

The kawaii anime beastfolk live deep in the desert, under the protection of a nigh-immortal dragon who really likes cute things so nobody messes with them.

Well I mean, the prissy pissy fag race in my setting are outcast Faun, and they are steadily integrating within the cultures they have ended up in.

Not only that, but most of them seem to be incredibly charismatic, and make for great symbols of wealth; High class arm candy in particular.

While both slaves and faun are very rarely found, there is a disproportionate amount of Faun slaves.

My players tried that. They didn't do their research.

The great wyrm wood dragon did not appreciate the efforts that his neighbor's pet humans put towards exterminating his toys, and so the great wyrm red dragon causes a holocaust on every neighboring kingdom to the wood dragon territory.

It took the PC's eight years game time to put together their kingdoms after that. They did their research and discovered EVERY race has an elder wyrm who is using the race for something or another, and mass genocide annoys them.

On the other hand, they finally found out that they have a red dragon running their countries from the shadows. It promises to be a fun game of 'hunt the dragon down and claim independence'.

Step 1. Kill own wyrm
Step 2. Kill elf wyrm
Step 3. Kill all elves

All races in my setting are cute and feeble. Humans are the most masculine since they produce the majority of the strong independent female adventurers, but it's ultimately just a blustering tsundere deal than some HFY shit.

There's an ethereal rose (lily) filter on my setting that makes everything good, 2DQT, rather than 3DPD. It's the only sensible way to do it.

Don't be like this man. Don't let dizzying stupidity go unchecked.

Cause Twinks are cute.

That's mostly because I tossed those Tolkien species in the trash can, but I will humor you.

You clearly value martial might over magic, but consider what actually wins wars. Having magic out the ass provides artillery, intelligence gathering, medicine, and utility far beyond the technology at the time.

By your example, why hasn't the manly third world just banded up and killed all prissy piss faggy fag first worlders? Because they'd be shoving their dicks into a magic-fueled meat grinder that is on fire.

Because Dwarves think they're the most noble, and Orks think they're the biggest and da strongest, and Humans think they're the most (something something human spirit something something), so they're busy fighting amongst themselves.

Because orcs are retarded and easy to trick into believing that it's their religious duty to serve and protect elfdom, since they were created by elves and their godess was an elf.

They will eventually rebel, when the militaristic aspect of their society beats the religious one, but this moment has not arrived yet. Also rebelling will be a mistake that will make the kingom weak before mankind, leaving to the nearly extinction of both orc and elf.

Think about the relative populations of the "fag races" compared to those of the "manly" ones. Most settings have them as almost a rarity. Gnomes usually live underfoot in other races' cities. Halflings just blaze it 420 in their Hobbit holes, like 6 of them left on the planet. Elves population remains super low despite living thousands of years.

Most of these prissy races ARE waning.

Societies run by insecure infantile mongs usually can't muster enough resources or allies to wage a campaign on the required scale. The most they can manage is a few skirmishes and some border village genocide, then they get stomped out by whichever regional power did not appreciate its trade routes getting disrupted.

YEAH!
MAKE FANTASY GREAT AGAIN!
GAS THE ELVES!
RACE WAR NOW!

Because I don't have manly or prissy races. Most planets are also only home to one sapient species.

Genocide has/will occur however.

Your elves are basically how ancient greeks saw the persians, then.

>Most of these prissy races ARE waning.

This can be said about most non-human races strong or not in a lot of settings. Except sometimes (but not always) the orc-like horde bad guys.

imperialistic, truly superior high elves are the best kind

goat bussy?

you're missing the part where a planet worth of godlike dragons and all of society dog piles you

>you're not doing elves right
>They're actually supposed to be better than humans at everything

Man, some of you fa/tg/uys just talk out your ass. It's obviously a take on racism and genocide

>you guys are so stupid! Back on /pol/ they would have understood the joke right away!

> It's obviously a take on racism and genocide
NO WAY.

>implying there is a difference

Short humans, humans with sharp fangs, humans with long pointy ears. They're all humans.

>he insulted my elf waifu, I'm going to tell him to go back to /pol/!

Well memed sir

>Why didn't in your setting all manly races banded up and killed all prissy pissy faggy fag races
Then what are you gonna fuck, each other?

Look, this thread is 12 hours old and only has like 40 replies. I'd be quiet if I were you.

>Why didn't in your setting all manly races (humans, dwarves, orks) banded up and killed all prissy pissy faggy fag races (elves, halflings, gnomes, kitsune bullshit?).

Why would they want to? In most RPGs with those races Gnomes and Halflings live among others in multiracial cities and Elves (who let's be honest you're really talking about) tend to as well.

Elves aren't prissy or arrogant in a lot of fiction, they tend to be fucking bad ass and tend to get on with others. The only reason Elves get characterised as stuck up knobs is because they kind of were in The Hobbit and that's only because they encountered a bunch of dwarves trying to sneak through their land obviously up to no good.

The "person" who made this post weighs >300 pounds

Your 6th grade english teacher called and asked you to please grow up, and stop raping the english language.

She also said you are adopted, and that's funny, too.

America really has a problem with child obesity.

Is your uncle a moderator at nintendo?

No, but my sister likes cheese.

Because john freeman picked up wepon and killded the unmanlies until they died and then they put upa astateur of him that sayed "saver of humens"

Prais lorkhan

Because elves in my setting are known to get naked, oil up and wrestle large and dangerous wild animals to death.

Because there is no fag races besides elves and they are kind of slug in the same weight class as others.

The world was created by not-Norse gods so being prissy fag is a sure way to early grave. Incursion of demons that got close to conquering the world 150 years ago made it even more evident (around 2/3 of gods died in this war). Case in point - existing elves are kind of brutal because they had to be to survive.

There is a whole swaths of land called Cleft Hills where one of the old elven kingdoms was. It lay on a way of main demon attack and was destroyed. A lot of other shit happened on this land too. In the end elven dead were fed up with it and got up form their graves killing everyone. Though mostly demons cause they were winning at the time.

So 150 years ago there is a couple thousand square miles of hills, fissures and caves that are crawling with hate fueled undead. No one who tries to venture there comes back.

Humans are spread across the world in hundreds of nations who all dislike each other and fight amongst themselves. They haven't been a single people since they were notAtlanteans.

The notAtlanteans tried to kill all the other races, instead many of the other races banded together and turned the doomsday killing magic to be used on them back upon the notAtlanteans, wiping them out and creating humans. Humans are too weak in magical ability to ever use that doomsday magic ever again. Elves however have now have three doomsday magics to use thanks to the notAtlanteans.

The gnolls know a powerful Truename doomsday magic which could wipe out the humans, or any other race, in an instant if they had anyone powerful enough to use it. The dwarves also know a doomsday magic based on Runic powers. The gnomes have literal super science magitek doomsday weapons. The dragonborn are more manly than humanity and they have dragons, and doomsday dragon magic, which could kill off humans if they get a little too uppity. The elves have nature based doomsday magic which would wipe out all civilization if used. The Ratfolk can create a blackhole using the ancient "magical" super artifact that is their homeland.

Basically many of the "prissy" races have powerful doomsday magic that could wipe out humanity in an instant if the humans ever decide to get too uppity again like their ancestors.

In addition, humanity is not as populous as other races. And getting every human nation to go along with trying to wipe out many of their respected neighbors, plus convincing some of the other races to team up and try to wipe out the other races would be a near impossible task.

Aka, my world doesn't function on shitty /tgpol/ memes.

The elves, halflings, and gnomes are also manly in my setting. Goblinoids are too.

>Humans
Newcomers to the setting, were enslaved for a good chunk of time since then.
>Dwarves
Halfling regions are the Dwarven breadbasket. They feed the Dwarves and get military protection in return. They're bros from pre-history.
>Pig Orcs
They tried; everybody else joined together and exterminated them for free bacon.

>Why didn't in your setting all the manly races band up and kill all prissy-pissy-faggy-fag races?
Imagine you're playing Risk with six guys and three of them are faffing about cluelessly and not making any headway.
The others are forming massive, powerful armies and gaining territory.
Do you form alliances with your greatest threats to band together and wipe out the weaker enemies in order to "equally share" their land and resources?
Or do you convince the prissy faggots that they need to die alongside of(ahead of) your troops to fight the "evil"?

>Aka, my world doesn't function on shitty /tgpol/ memes.
>what is /leftytgpol/

For one, the various human races don't get along and are scattered across several continents. There is no "banding together" for them. It'd be asking "why didn't the manly races (Mongols, Songhai, Algonquin, etc.) band together?" Distance, geographic barriers, linguistic barriers, cultural differences, and more keep them from interacting that much.

For two, the "elves" of the setting are also a multi-continental race with hundreds of thousands of people. Plus, they're more like canines which evolved into a tool-using species. They often have better group cohesion, greater numbers, and more ferocity than the humans who engage them. Plus, you'd have to deal with the Nyrtgom, which are like Innuit Vikings mixed with special ops strike teams. This species generally has a greater mechanism for determining in group and out group than humans do, so they'd be more likely to band together as a species.

And the last dragons are cthulhu.

>>what is /leftytgpol/
A bigger den of faggots than /pol/

If I don't want a race in my game world, it just never existed. Most people don't give a fuck about fictional genocide in the past.

Always the second. Rileing up the weaker ones to gang up on the stronger players.

It's how I always win.

Because beating up the smallest kid on the playground isn't very manly.

Because I killed any Veeky Forums memes in my games, and don't take advice from the vast majority of Veeky Forums except maybe in the Worldbuilding and OSR threads.

Most of you and your opinions are shit.

Pls no bully elves

Nah, let them do it. It'll be fun.

They've been trying, but the "prissy" races that survived have been tempered by the experience, and have adapted to also be badass while retaining their sophisticated culture.

XXDDDD
Dude you are so RANDOM! xDDD