This is going to fucking explode

This is going to fucking explode
$1 EOW
$10 EOY
$100 EOY 2018
STOP trying to be a contrarian
You wouldve been a contrarian for Eth too. I know you already.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UClIWFp4FV1QuYmnc8FcFDWw/videos
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what you are looking at here Veeky Forums is a classic example of delusion

And I know you OP.

Class bagholder looking to dump their bags without taking a loss. You don't believe your own prices, you just want to con the next person into taking your bags off your hands because watching every other coin moon is killing you inside.

Fuck off OP. These memes are just sad now.

sure it will. this is a piece of garbage, realize it once and for all you deluded linkies. it's over

You can predict the future now, OP?

Weird that you would pick a shitty ERC20 token with no real working product.

its either $10 EOW or 27c EOW

Look nigger it’s gonna go up but not that fast

you mean 1 cent or 1 sat? fucking deluded linkies i swear, shitting up this board like stupid niggers. anyone who buys this piece of shit deserves to get shot to be honest. your piece of shit has just been bleeding since ICO, fucking RETARDS. seriously fucking annoying holy fuck i want to murder each and every one of you linktards

Oh linkies, what would we do without you?

t.

This shit isn't even on bittrex, faggots
LINK is a shitcoin

You're delusional if you think it's going to ten dollars by the end of the year. Maybe in six months, but not in a couple fucking weeks.

The good think about the heightened emotions around LINK is that lots of newfags will think it's a scam and won't buy in.

They don't deserve what we're gonna get.

That's why this will never be worth anything. Its a circle jerk. Just a bunch of pajeets selling the scam to eachother. It will eternally trade down because everyone just wants to dump their bags where they bought in and move on. It's going to constantly be on the backslide, especially with a team that goes dark for months at a time.

I'm okay with holding for 1 or 2 years.

Checking your blockfolio 132x a day won't do anything. Just invest and move on with your life.

No need to be salty. Some people actually have a life outside of crypto and Veeky Forums.

You know it's not remotely aimed or marketed at regular people, right?

People can sell at a loss all they like. Once the main net is actually online, anyone holding is going to make a fortune.

It won't matter. LINK won't succeed because its a magnet for loser investors. Coins earn their keep by the communities they attract, and LINK has attracted the weakest and most ADHD investors. Its not a coin for holding, the only problem Sergey has solved is the predictable PnD problem. Its easy to make a buck off linkies. Its like wearing a target in a sea of sharks.

you are too short sighted. every major coin even iota has such problems

if holders were truly adhd, this would be forgotten after sibos.

>Coins earn their keep by the communities they attract

Right with you on that. Come next year when a lot of major players from the fintech industry start using LINK, we'll see what's up.

Ever heard of NDA's? If you understand what LINK is trying to accomplish, you just made it.

> most ADHD investors.
>downtrend for 3 months and supporters still hype AF

im pretty sure this is what pnd groups are already doing. link is easily a heaven or hell coin. slightest pump it gets, people on the fence would fomo into it. if i was a whale this is what i would definitely be doing

>the team has no news and doesn't even bother posting on Twitter, instead they still use a slack channel as if they were still in a crowdsale
>huur this means they have Ndas galore
Love this meme

>doesn't even bother posting on Twitter

This is honestly what some Veeky Forums "iunvestors" actually want. "What's the point of working on world changing technology if you're not gonna give me constant social media updates waaaah"

Lol in PnD world and hype investing on fudcoins.

True investments earn their keep on technology. Lets see who will win, technical adoption or fomo hype PND.

You realize its almost 2018, r-right? Good communication is a requirement for any successful project. From home made teddy bears to crypto, yes it fucking matters.

Communicating with whom? Us, or the fucking behemoth institutions that will use it?

Be grateful sergey is letting us ride the waves of his massive brainpower, (assuming the project is successful)

Sergey has been cast out from the Ethereum community since money skeleton criticized his token model, the token itself has been labeled by the community as "the Veeky Forums coin". chainlink has no support from swift it won a contest just like Request did with ING, there is question around the legality of ICO's so nobody actually backs them! Sergey spends his time talking about oracles while other companies develop them! 2019?!? He thinks it'll be finished in 2019 fucking Cardano is a blockchain and a fucking oracle you can audit on blockchain itself!!! We are fucked I'm done holding these bags I'm a Cardano marine!!!!! Fuck you bastards!!!! Why did I hold so long???? My fucking eth gains!!!!!!!

I still don't get the token use for LINK. Won't they want to keep the price down to incentivize companies to use it?

They have 350M to give LINK out for free, so those companies will run their own nodes. And then there's regular node operators out there from people like us. But why should the token ever be expensive if they want people to use it?

You are assuming a fixed price in link. If a transaction costs 1c it doesn't matter if it's .8 link or .008 link.

It's in their interests to have the token be worth money as that's how they are paid. They hold several hundred million.

I think during the adoption phase low token price is in their best interest. Long term absolutely not.

They literally have said multiple times they are under NDA lol holy shit weakest fud but 5/10 bait

Worst pasta

chainlink is a hugely plug and play solution. Companies don't have to make their own nodes. If it pays well to run a node people will collect more to increase their reputation and more nodes will be created taking more and more off the market.

Sergey talked somewhere else about how ethereum is the business infrastructure of the future, and I think he thinks chainlink is the same way. He wants chainlink to penetrate entreprise like linux has penetrated servers.

>They literally have said multiple times they are under NDA

stop lying

Lol that's a good thing. Get in before everyone else does. You want to get in BEFORE all the exchanges open up to it, not after

They're definitely going to have to try to get it on Bittrex at the very least. If they want it to be a respected entreprise solution that serious node operators use they have to make it available outside of smaller (but admittedly growing more respected) chinese exchanges.

I have no doubt they'll get it there eventually. People should write them a professional email talking about their desire and ability to set up nodes but they aren't able to use chinese exchanges in their country and would prefer a fiat pair.

>it's a fucking cardboard box

> This shit isn't even on bittrex
> Bittrex
> home to 100+ literal shitcoins and platform of choice for discord pnd groups
How come Bittrex listing is supposed to be equal to a seal of approval?

>$1
>Dec 31st
Kek the delusion is real, you linktards should be happy if it doesn't dump below 25 cents by then.

m8 it's not gonna do shit
nothing will cause BITCOIN IS GOING UP LAWL! GOTTA GET IN AND MAKE THIS MARKET LOOK EVEN MORE LIKE A JOKE

Let's be real here.
Q1 2018. 0.70
Q2 1.45
Q3 2.30
Q4. 6.80

lmao, no. those are baby numbers.
Q2 it will already be $10 minimum

Chainlink wont be big until applications start using it. The application built on chainlink will increase the price of the protocol.
So if you are software developer sitting on a ton of chainlink its your duty to start investigating how you can help with adoption.

Massive props to the guy who created a tutorial on creating chainlink nodes. This is whats needed.

Stop waiting for Sergey basically.

wheres the tutorial

If you don't have 10% of your portfolio in LINK you are literally a brainlet. Also pajeet.

Thomas works for the company now. But he did a "review" of the token and company before he started working for it that only has a few hundred views on youtube and he's super bullish about the potential value of the token.

anyways, remember 90% of the ico was sold in the presale to people who were never revealed and the company still has 2/3 of the token. so nobodies sitting on much of anything. But you're right the faster there is a massive network of nodes running the faster companies can start writing smart contracts.

youtube.com/channel/UClIWFp4FV1QuYmnc8FcFDWw/videos