Building a portfolio

So, I have ~1500k from graduation gifts that I did not even react to receiving. That means that its time to do something dumb.
I want to get a portfolio on crypto built as a side investment for me. Already have 25k riding in stocks.
>Investment ratios for a portfolio?
>I kinda want to just start with coinbase, using ETH, LTC.
Any downsides to the app?
>Are we talking short term buys and sells here or long term investment holdings?
>can you even cash out of this system or is it all LARPing.

1500000? youre set for life then why the fuck are you here

if you're so much of a brainlet that you think 1,500 is 1500k just go kill yourself instead. youre not gonna make it

I mean I am a brainlet, thats why I took to asking an anonymous messaging board for advice.

go into stratis you wont regret, 18th will be a free money

Half XRP half bitcoin

Is bitcoin even going to have any more gains? And aren't the fees for cashing out like stupid high?

>[...]from graduation gifts that I did not even react to receiving. That means that its time to do something dumb.

Please elaborate further on this.

>Already have 25k riding in stocks.
What are you holding?

>can you even cash out
no

>Please elaborate further on this.
I have a solid amount in investments already, and when I was given the check for graduation my internal reaction was "meh". Im not much for blowing money on dumb things like possessions. But I figured I could risk this amount on a riskier investment choice.

>What are you holding?
Ill be honest. Not sure. I have a family broker handling this amount.

>no
Could you elaborate?

How do you hold half in bitcoin and half in an alt that requires bitcoin to purchase

your life is already set and easy from gifts given by other people

do whatever you want with it, who cares about this shit seriously

Yeah but that's not in the spirit of capitalism senpai. I have a lead and I want to further it.

>1500k
kek

Idk man, that's why I came here.

Get some of the top 10 or top 20 coins.

Then you should have some smaller cap coins for potential mass gains. These three coins are very, very likely to do 5x-10x within a year:

Ripio (RCN)
Request (REQ)
EthLend (LEND)

All available on binance. Very easy to transfer coins from Coinbase to Binance.

All in on link, keep this a secret man. you deserve it

What are your opinions on litecoin? I can pick up about 6 of them. Are there to be any gains expected on them?

gimme 1k if dubs

Also legit why even go to college if your family gives 1.5m as a “gift”

It was a typing mistake on my part. We're jews by blood, but not that jewish.

Gimme $1,000 if quads

God it's like you've never seen someone with money before. Aren't you guys supposed to be smart investors on all this stuff?

what so it's 1.5k? this changes this thread

Yeah, I didn't correct it earlier because I imagined people would see the error and get the context.

>smart investors
Pajeets spend weeks on end to shill out an extra satoshi on dead coins
And that’s considered success

>can you even cash out of this system or is it all LARPing.

you don't want to, it's the future

buy some PascalCoin. thank me later.

OP, if you are serious and not larping, I would really take a lot of the altcoins here with a pound of salt.

Since you have so much already, I think you should invest a healthy amount in the big three Coinbase coins when it is a good buying opportunity. LTC just pumped but will rise again and ATH again within months if BTC continues the bull run. As for the other half or so of the money, I would put a quarter into your stocks, and the rest in up to four altcoins that may be added to Coinbase next year (Dash, Ripple, Monero, etc.).

I don't think you should overexpose yourself at this point. But if crypto and BTC continue to thrive and get through market events without issue, then 2018 will be the year to be invested.

Best of luck, nice answer to that guy saying you already have enough, more power to you.

fuck you i want 1.5M from people giving me free shit, i will never see this god damn much in my life and your ass gets this shit for free,
i hope you become forever poor you fucking old money shitmonger.