How do you like your evil cults?

How do you like your evil cults?

>aiding baby animals
>evil

Is that man blinding that scorpion with its own previously extracted venom?

Hey, we outlawed irradiated giant scorpions for a reason - it's because they keep building cults around them. We don't need more young people drawn into their "message".

>We don't need
If you define things that we don't need as evil then you need to redefine evil.

That's scorpion cultist talk - GET 'IM, BOYS!

Justifiable in their actions.

Why do they summon the demon again? Why do
they think destroying the dam will be good again?
Why are they killing themselves in droves again?

A charismatic leader, drugs, fraternity, and a rhetoric that is easy to like but hard to understand.

Like the Nazis.

In other words, they are righteous and do no wrong but still perceived as the bad guys because the established order is the true evil

They're the only safe haven left for those rejected or marginalized by society. People who feels that they deserve better than what they're given by the world.

So basically the Beta Uprising.

I bit the bait fuck me.

Heavily-brainwashed and violent yet strangely tolerated by everyone else. Even protected by law in many places.

I like my evil cults like I like my women - making you chant Hare Krishna in order to drive away the pain caused by being robbed of the pure bliss of talking to an intelligent being, then having sex with her, then talking some more, never becoming bored, knowing that boredom doesn't exist in your relationship because your communication is perfect and when you've got nothing to say, you can just be silent without hurting each other.

REMOVE FEELS

Dedicated to entities of ancient and incomprehensible malice.

Worshipping gods that hate it when the cultist sacrifice unwilling humans to them, especially babies. What the fuck is it supposed to do with baby souls?

I'm a buddhist, I don't care.

That's a lobster, retard.

With a scorpions tail?

It's a lobstrion, you retards.

The environmentalists warned you about all the magical pollution, maybe you should have listened...

Numerically superior, but individually weak hordes of screaming, sadistic, bloodthirsty, utterly ruthless, heavily drugged and stupid fanatics with absolutely no sense of honour, mercy and fair play.

I got yer back, famalam.

That's a lobster, not a cult.

>expressing completely natural feelings of affection for giant scorpions as part of an organized group makes you an "evil cultist"
this is hateful and oppressive

>so retarded they've never seen a Giant Stinger Shrimp before
Kill yourselves.

To be fair, it is a bit weird if you do it in a group.

Highly sociable between members, and very much filled to the brim with traditions. That's how cults and the like work after all: they're social gatherings where for some the goals don't really matter but rather the conforming to the group with its own cult(ure). You're dealing with Billy and Helga who talk about how great the ritual of passing a burning candle around while they chant something about their god was really enlightening and they -just really felt it-
You should join in user. Grab a candle, light it up, feel the hot wax touch your skin, and pass it around whilst chanting. Come on, I'll teach you the words. It's all about love!

Well oiled factories that turn unwanted, abused, misguided, unloved, and generally downtrodden people into loyal, active, and self-fulfilled members. Nobody joins a cult because they want to ruin the world, they join because they have nothing else to trust in. Every cultist is another set of sad stories about slavery, or family rejection, or destitution, or having some pathetic life they nearly ended themselves before the cult came buy and saved them. Everything about this reality has treated them like trash, so why not follow something far beyond this reality. Perhaps, it will offer something different, something better.

Justifiable to who? I consider that guy who ran up and screamed at Ivanka Trump and her children on that plane a crazy man, but him and his husband are gloating about it on twitter.

Built around very real forbidden lore and evil ritual instead of psychological abuse. Exactly the opposite of real life cults.

Actual autist detected. It's clearly a Jamaican needle crab.

>but him and his husband are gloating about it

It's a shame we don't execute people on the spot.

The cult leader made up everything for the unethical if perfectly understandable motives of getting money, power and attractive female cultists to sleep with. Everything is bullshit and he knows this. He invented it.

Then the rituals start working just as he claimed they would and somehow, impossibly he's right.

>He ends up being the guy who hired the PCs to look into the cult. He wants to figure out what's going on.

>I can't tell the difference between a doofus with a holy book and a job, and a different doofus with the same holy book and a gun.

Sounds like the Aum Shinrikyo terrorist group, if their shit actually worked in the end.

>Guys.... I accidentally a god.

Ding!

I like the idea of the BBEG and the quest giver being the same person. The quest giver is gradually getting more erratic and paranoid as the god he stumbled upon gets a better grip on the poor bastard.

Or you could borrow the one neat concept from Cerebus' "Last Day" and have him wind up basically being held prisoner in well appointed solitary. The cult doesn't need him to keep going anymore but the god wants him around for some reason.

don't shame me for my love

It's obviously a pigeon with a head of a scorpion and a body of a scorpion.

You're all fucking retarded, it's a East Atlantic daggerbacked ocean spider.