>still feel shitty

Clubs suck solo

Clubs suck
Fixed it for you

If you're gonna go out by yourself go to a laid back bar/lounge not a club

where you at bro, let's go clubbing 2getha

what happened to ur gf user?

This

Wtf are you doing op. Ever been to a 30+ party in a club? The amount of single lonely men there is depressing you see them standing around all alone, awkward with a drink in their hand watching couples and groups of women dance. Some try and introduce themselves but they almost all fail. they are sad.

You don’t want to be that. Go to a bar and get to know people there. The bartender, the locals and everything else will come in time.

Just masturbate all day, you will feel better.

/thread
stop letting a bad night out kill your ego.
girls are hyped up at the club cause even fat chicks or 6s get hit on.

social game is way better to run game on girls and actually connect with girls. so make some new friends

Wanna have a fun night ? Stay home and just chill out and zone out man. Shit have one or two friends over.

This. Don't go out trying to get laid, go out trying to have fun. I've noticed the nights I end up bagging a girl was when I wasn't even trying.

When you go out with the bagging mindset, you get weird and act unnatural. Girls pick up on that. But if you go out with a group of friends and are funny and charismatic while just having fun sigh your friends, they'll notice and be attracted to someone who knows how to have a good time.

This is why girls go for Chad, who is everyone's bro

you think that's bad I saw the new star wars

East Coast, US

What are you aiming to achieve by going to a club solo, user?

>trade btc for molly cocaine on the darknet
>only way to have fun at clubs

She left me for chad 2 years ago. I was a clingy beta fag at the time. I no longer am and can stand on my two feet, but its too late.

I had a 3-hour long final that I finished at 11pm, I'm working on a paper that was due at 9pm, and I have 4 assignments to finish up tomorrow at work. Oh yeah, and a paper that's due tomorrow night. I want to fucking end myself.

I like the social ambience and dancing can be fun, just had an off night I guess.

Yeah man it’s so bad. Luke is dead, snoke dead, Leia dead but not really just a coma, le purple haired admiral being a tumblr cunt. Seriously if it was that effective to ram into ships at light speed why aren’t they building drones that can ram ships?? Makes 0 sense. I hated that movie so much. It was niggers, mutts, aliens and women vs the good guys. The only white person that is on the “good” side is Luke and he is “le grumpy old wizard”. I can identify with the supposed “bad” guys so much more than with those 56% cunts.

Fucking jews.

Me too bro, I have 4 homeworks to finish, 2 projects to do (calculations + 10 pages report explaining), and finals in Monday Tuesday Wednesday. No time to study

College is fun man. Enjoy it.

Implying he has any friends.

What's in the past is done, there's no changing that. Either keep dwelling on it and let it destroy you, or learn from it and move on. You have full control over that decision and its consequences on your long term happiness.

Right, prob wouldn't be there if I had friends.

Yeah I've actually been working with a therapist on this and it has helped quite a bit. Basically, I no longer let things consume and send me through a negative thought loop which leads to sadness. Thing is that I sometimes I slip and fall back to my old ways.

This. If you have a good relationship with a bartender, he will get you laid. This means tipping well, frequenting the same place once a week or so, and having friendly conversation. Don't underestimate how much influence a bartender has on social interaction. It's literally half the job, having done it, and basically the only reason people still go to bars even though a sixer at 7/11 is the same price as a pint at your local.

Law school. It's the opposite of fun. The only plus side is that I actually really enjoy working as a lawyer, I just hate being in school.

Frog and feels thread on biz? I like it.

OP, try reaching out to your old friends. If you disappeared (like I did/am doing now) you can return now and when they ask where you been you can connect on crypto currencies..they'll think you're a G and you can help them out and in return start having a social life again.

Yeah I think I have pushed myself away from friends these last 4 years. Everyone split off after college. I also spent so much time with my ex during this time, that I didn't bind anything strong enough with male friends to able to revive things 4 years later.

I'm optimistic I can make new friends through common interests. I just need to try harder, but after you've been down for so long it becomes harder and harder.

Crypto and Veeky Forums has made life really fun these last few months. I am thankful for that. Sadly it doesn't provide real human interaction, which is what I need.

Tbh for social ambience I would recommend taking a book to the pub and have a quiet night with a few pints. There are still folks around, but without the pressure or feeling that you're missing out on something. Hard to know what your pubs are like in the States but I'm definitely not talking about a bar.

My gf left me for chad too
Shes now a recovering heroin addict working at taco bell

Good start fella. It's easily said but everything is about mindset. I also can't stress the importance of regular exercise, a decent diet, and staying away from things that trigger your depression.

Try some hookers

Best way to meet a new group of friends is through a shared hobby. I got back into tabletop games in my late twenties and my three closest friends now are people I didn't even know before. Going to a club (etc) in the hope of meeting new people is a recipe for disaster to be honest.