Veeky Forums, Is this a man or a woman?

Veeky Forums, Is this a man or a woman?

Difficult to say, but from the face and the fact that there is no boob plate, I´d say that that is a man. Not so sure though.

But there's enough room in the chestplate, which is accentuated, to hold boob.

Probably neither, but if it were real it'd lilely be a woman because ofnhip:waist ratio. The shoulders throw you off, but men aren't hourglasses.

Does it have - 4 strength?

>but men aren't hourglasses
I fucking wish.
No amount of deadlifts, squats, rows and bulking can un-make my hourglass.

I was 90cm-60cm-90cm at 18 years old.
Even now, at 30 and 125-97-112, my lats just make the hourglass more pronounced than it was before.

It's a dude. Because the art's from alteil, a ancient online CCG.

How rude!

They just came out with a new client!

I fucking loved that game.

I miss it, I had both doll decks, mid refess, orcs, fairies and a couple of experimental things.

look at the face, and more specifically at the chin. that and the general shape of mouth and hands(not here obviously) will tell you if male or female.
Also as said (and I can relate) men can be some spectacular hourglasses, even if not exactly in the same way as most women's (legs are straighter and all).

So, I'd say(but not bet money on it) that this is a man thanks to the shape of face, shoulders and thigh, the hourglass that described could be an illusion caused by the snageverywere armor and general V shape of the upper torso.

I was rocking Lycans mostly, but messed around with undeads and spyclone.

Dyson from alteil, had to look him up in the jap version because the english version of the game is barely functional.

Is the new client that bad?

Nah, it's just that the game is pretty deserted. And their card library doesn't work right for me.

Fuck.

I honestly think it's one of the better online CCGs, but that's not saying much.

At least it was when I stopped having time for this shit.

It's pretty deep for a online CCG, needing 3 copies of a single card to actually use most of them was one of the bigger problems as far as accessibility goes.

It has the usual CCG bullshit to jump through to, basically. But the premades are pretty good at least.

You couldn't craft the cards you need way back then so it was either getting lucky will daily pulls or spending money.

I played before daily pulls were a thing.

I wrote an MM bot basically.

Then I worked for them for a while, so I had all the cards, but no time to play.

Man

Oh, that memory thing, I used a Mirage master bot too because 30 a day made a huge difference.

Yeah, one of the two, for sure.

Is yellow armored character a male or female?

I understand your pain battlebro. Only upside is Ladies seem to like it, so there is that.

Back when I was in the military, I got full body X-rays after getting fucked up. Instead of anything pertinent, doctor goes "Wow. Your skeleton is very feminine."

Xhe doesn't have to answer to your binary gender expectations, CisScum.

>Back when I was in the military, I got full body X-rays after getting fucked up. Instead of anything pertinent, doctor goes "Wow. Your skeleton is very feminine."

Fuck man, this is making my sides hurt.

No boobplate = man

It's a mayonnaise you cis gender skum.

obviously a guy, just look at his face

this ones a bit harder
I want to say its a woman (based on the hips) but because the extremely feminine pink armor is there it could also be a male counterpart

Strong female, I hope.

Yes
LONDON

Ladyknight (male).

Yes, that is a man or a woman.

Man, face gave it away easy.

>high heels
Female

>he doesn't know the original purpose of high heels

Men wore high heels back in the day though.

>Is this a man or a woman?
Yes.

The nose and jawline say man.

Honestly looks like a dude to me, judging by the face.

I just can't stand boob plate and bikini armor. You're right that no obvious breasts, metal or otherwise, usually means it's a maaan, baby.

If woman ask to fuck, if man ask to be fucked. I heard the nobility was particularily well versed into the "italian evil".

To fuck or not to fuck, that is the question.

Women or just effeminate bitch boys with dick sucking lips?

As someone who actually plays the game this art is for, I'm not even sure.

>My liege ! The "Fate Guis" barbarians are upon us and require a royal mariage if they are to leave !
>Never will I sell my daugther to these fat, hairy beasts !
>Actually... They never asked for your daughter...

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting,

I can confirm that there is a greater than 95% chance the person shown here is a man and/or woman.

>he thinks the original purpose of high heels will apply to a fantasy armor art

Def. dude.

A lot of historical breastplates were wasp-waisted, the curve of the chest could be relatively high.

That's art by Shunya Yamashita and his girls look like this.

From artist cues:
Man.
Woman.
Woman, Man.
Man.
Woman.
Woman.

That is a drawing.

Female, going by those cheeky hips.

I would aim straight for those presumably creamy thighs.

Of?

And this is a pipe.

6/7 ain't bad, and I'll give you a pass on Jayle (), as she's trying her best to pass herself off as a guy Mulan style.

I shit you not, I thought might be a female trying to look male. Couldn't prove it and the obvious cues were in the opposite direction, so I went with male.

Irrelevant, I'll fuck anything that's homo sapiens, has an anus and is not a close relative. Distant relatives are fair game.

No, that's a post.

Really? I'd totally fuck my sister. She's one if few women I can stand.

>stand
I like it better when she bends over.

I think I would have guessed male as well, had I not been familiar with the character.

I guessed right on this one from the start, though.

Badum-tish.

Male or female? I think female, friend of mine thinks male.

Female.

That, is a zealous and highly mutated follower of Slaanesh.

Let's all move on to a far more important question: Why the fuck should anyone care?

"Can you fuck it?"

Curiosity perhaps? Maybe they liked the art but were on the fence about how to view it. It's easy to come up with possible reasons.

>Why the fuck should anyone care?

Reverse traps, man. The best kind of traps.

My brother is pure hourglass, but it somehow looks perfect. His shoulders are broad and manly, his ass is big and great in jeans.

You must be new to the internet and Veeky Forums.
We argue about everything.
Enjoy your stay.

Female, absolutely

Why not both?

no, it is a drawring of a pipe.

They are both dragoons from Ogre Battle. The one in the rose-hued armor is the female variant of the class. The golden one is the male (standard) variant of the class. In most OB games, dragoons were a male only class.

Pictured here is the OB64 sprite.

>Veeky Forums, Is this a man or a woman?
yes.

Dude.

You can tell from the chin.

is male
is female
is harder, but I'll say female
is female
is female
is female

>My brother
>his ass is big and great in jeans

We're cut from the same cloth.

Don't be like that. Wear it with pride, dudes. I've got one too -- I might be able to get rid of it if I wanted to, but I'm fine with it.

It's not gay if it's a feminine skeleton.

What's your opinion here Veeky Forums, male or female?

I admit my instincts lean male on this one, but I want to believe it's a reverse trap.

Male.
Shoulders (ignoring the pauldrons) are too broad to be female.

And this one I'm just not sure about either way. Something about the face just seems grizzled old chick. But it's probably a guy. Maybe?

And this one, too. Last one for now.

Male, just look at the shoulders.

From angle of chin and eyes I would say it's a man.

Fairly androgynous tho