Tulip Mania

Today I learned that the reason Tulip Mania bubble burst so abruptly was because the buyers stopped showing up to the auction house due to fears of the Bubonic plague. What i'm trying to say is the Bitcoins plague is an electromagnetic pulse.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_storm_of_1859
twitter.com/AnonBabble

russian hackers maybe?

probably inside job, it's obama

>what if they hack my butt coins!!??

crypto kills poor immigrant children by funding terrorists

We been known this, player.

That's why your secondary investment should be bullets.

If an EMP or solar flare event happened we'd all be sent back to the stone age.

1.) Fiat is just as digital as Crypto now

2.) All records are digital

3.) Manufacturing is done significantly by robots now

In the small chance you're under 13 it's ok you're still developing (You're starting to ask the right questions)

If you're older than 13 (Or worse and adult) you're a fucking idiot and please don't have kids.

Not yet, for a short amount of time cash will be king.

Cash and precious metal will have strong buying power while the electronics are downed by the EMP.

>implying precious metals will be worth anything while our highly automated food processing systems are down

>Cash and precious metal will have strong buying power while the electronics are downed by the EMP
I think you mean food.

There would be no or very minimal communication for price establishment; you can take gold or cash I'd trade only for equipment with an actual use. (Don't trust anyone or their food and water, only use your own)

Rare metals and silly shiny things humans like will have NO value soon as Chad and Stacey's life consist of scavenging for food and water 24/7.

A centralized currency won't be established until a new governments is formed, you've been watching too many "Humans are born to survive and help each other US trash TV" slavery and capital punishment will return.

The human population will drop significantly without modern conveniences and efficient manufacturing of food and clean water.

It will be like completing Dark Souls in one run.

POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP

weapons, ammo, and antibiotics will be worth more than everything in the event of an emp. stock up!

There's millions of us packed in concrete jungles and there's not enough food for all of us without electricity. The harvestors, the processing factories, the packaging facilities, the trucks, the refrigerators... without electricity, we'll all have to eat each other. That's your BEST case scenario for not buying bitcoin. Someone eats you.

>muh emps and end of the civilization
Lmao

Tulip mania is mostly hyperbole and myth perpetuated by the church at the time. There's fuck all evidence that there was ever a wide scale economic tulip bubble. Not one that had any widespread economic affect.

It was basically a very very tiny niche trade in rare bulbs that reached stupid prices. Normal tulip prices and the economy as a whole was mostly untouched.

>worth 2 years of a carpenter's salary
>barely the first step on the chart

lol we're so fucking far away from the top of a bubble if it even is one its not even funny. Get in now or stay poor.

What the fuck am I reading? What is this thread?

>electromagnetic pulse

A large solar flare will be Black Swan event that will destroy Bitcoin.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_storm_of_1859

>gets emp’d
>doesnt get nuked seconds later
Im not worried about emp

If your secondary investment should be bullets. I'm Nigger Rich.

It‘s not a bubble at all. Many smart people see BTC as a solid long term investment vehicle AND as a store of value that protects from inflation fiat is prone too..., plus its entirely new tech that has a shitload of advantages other stuff like Gold does not have. It has its cons but they are not that heavy that they will break it completly. That „pop“ or „crash“ will never come...BTC is here to stay.

Also
>knows for a fact tulip mania happened as recorded
>is pretty sure historians lied about beethovens skin color

The bitcoin bubble isn't popping because there are tons of wealthy people willing to put their money in crypto to avoid taxes.

>...,
>„

?

In Sarajevo, I traded a can of tuna for an Ivanka class piece of ass for one night. It was for her sisters kids. War. War never changes.

really pushing this fursona huh?

>that pop or crash will never come
KEK

> Cash and precious metal will have strong buying power

> Firearms, copper, and lead will have strong buying power. Many a man will be enlightened by the sudden realization that he is indeed willing to hand over supplies and valuables to those pointing rifles and handguns at him.

Not all spend their entire lives in their mothers basement. What are you going to do when she dies? stuff her in the freezer and keep cashing her checks?

We have a plan here!

Actually laughing out loud.

in an apocalypse scenario 9/10 people in a city will probably die.
if you want to survive, you either have some super bunker or a farm

mrow :3

Oh, I get it. That post really rattled your shit, didn't it? Because when the shit hits the fan, (you) go back to being a helpless gash, and I go back to being the Alpha S.O.F. It's something I know well, and something you couldn't conceive, let alone survive.

I'm hedging against society collapse by playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

r u feelin ok?

Even the Sun couldn't take out the Global Network. You're looking at a bigger event mass extinction to bring down crypto and I don't think wealth really matters at that point of any variety. Sure you might not have access to your coins but they're still there waiting for your system to stabilize.

That's why you diversify. Keep 30% of your portfolio in material wealth.

And they were NOT "hung by their feet" they were hung by their balls.

Get on my level peasants. While you end up bagholding tulips im all in on daisies.

Na. These kinda threads give me flashbacks and I get mean and inhumane. I'm taking a bottle of scotch and going to bed. All that poor little girl knows is tumblr. It was wrong of me to pull the curtain of reality back and give her a glimpse. I'll get my shit together before I come back.

Call of Chernobyl?

this. when 1 link = 1 lambo, we will sell.

Crypto even funds nazis so the children get killed twice.