Ask a guy who bought LTC at $300 anything

ask a guy who bought LTC at $300 anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BmQhsK7y50Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How many dicks do you suck daily?

have you never had to hold before? why are you worrying? you don't actually need that money for the next 2 weeks do you?

>spent 1k at 359
>ltc hasn't even arrived yet

are you recovering ok from that stroke?

do you realize that LTC is a literal worthless shitcoin? there's no problem it solves, there's no reason for it to exist

if litecoin is worthless than what is bitcoin?

WHat is any of this?

KILL YOURSELF YOU FAGGOT

I bought at 340 and now all my funds are locked up in it because I refuse to sell for less.

Oh well I gotta hold out I guess

You and about a million other dumb fucks.

>if litecoin is worthless than what is bitcoin?
shitcoin with a great brand awareness
>WHat is any of this?
non-shitcoins have actual utility that will create wealth, you retard

>bought 5k worth of lite coin a week ago at $140 AUD
>tfw LTC is $380 AUD today

why?

it's not even down that much from where you bought it, suck it up buttercup, 500 soon

Even Charlie Lee litecoin founder acknowledges this and trolls you guys everyday on twitter. The smart ones who get him advise him to stfu and let LTC moon while the idiots just laugh at his memes not realising what he's trying to say

>sold 2.7k at 345
kek

How does it feel knowing you will be getting an 80% on that by Jan 1?

LTC stands next to BTC at the "digital silver"

That's a strong selling point and it will go much higher for sure.

Why do you treat Veeky Forums like we're here to make friends? Shut the fuck up and lurk more until you understand this board is for making money.

*it's also better then BTC/ETH to move funds around

I bought at 375 or something sucks but i didnt buy much just going to hold

two worthless tulipcoins next to each other at the top, what could go wrong

stop trying to fit in

>tripfag
>tells people to lurk more

Is there even such a thing as people giving legit advice other than small circles of (((tribal))) groups behind closed doors?

>Anyone that is hyping a coin wants other people to buy so he can dump it (thus fuck other people over)
>Anyone FUD'ing a coin wants it to drop so they can buy low, and usually doesn't think it's shit (unless they're just trolling, same difference)

It's kind of a zero sum game

Does your family know you're this stupid?

Why would anyone buy into a bitcoin clone when there is way better tech?

Woah this guy is fucking serious, he is here to make bank. Move out of the way PLEBS.. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>>Anyone that is hyping a coin wants other people to buy so he can dump it (thus fuck other people over)
>>Anyone FUD'ing a coin wants it to drop so they can buy low, and usually doesn't think it's shit (unless they're just trolling, same difference)
so just do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says?

It's used to move from exchanges to other exchanges because fees are low.
It has an actual use.

pff this nigga for real

Why is most of her face so low?

Your supposed to buy before it moons, not after

youtu.be/BmQhsK7y50Y

Watch this and feel better

makes the money shot easier

This is also me.
Haha, I hope this thing rises man! I had FAITH dang it

what is her name?

Elsa Jean

I'm looking forward seeing you in heaven bro.

I sold my gold bar (about 157,000 worth) for incorporeal (((wealth)))

i'm down 35% and dropping.
biggest regret of my life.

pic related is probably to blame.

not necessarily. What they predict might happen anyway, probably thanks to no doing of their own. The point is it's all kind of motivated in self interest

I'm still comfy because I bought at 200$, but I still hope it goes up to 300 so I can drop these bags.

Anyone know why you can't easily convert litecoin to ether on gdax?

Litecoin is undervalued. It will hit .25 BTC.
$4,500 soon.

>her

That's nothing
>bought at 60
>sold at 55 because price not moving
>bought at 80
>sold at 150
>fomo bought in at 350
>sold at 270
>thinking of buying again now as everyone is saying it will go to 500
feels bad man

How the fuck are you not used with being in the mental state of that meme on a 24/7 basis if you've been holding any meaningful sum of fiat invested in crypto?

I invested $4k in early September and traded my way to $58k, and I still wake up 8 times a night to desperately check my cryptos.

That's how I fucking look if I haven't looked at GDAX for more than 10 minutes. I was in a business meeting today for 45 minutes after noticing BTC slipping down a bit, and was fucking cold-sweating by the 30 minute mark.

tl;dr learn to hold, learn to HODL, learn to read charts, and learn control the meme if you become the meme.

thanks man i actually feel better, this shit is all a meme and im just having fun at the end of the day

just hold it, bitcoin is going to pump then dip then stabilize, everything else will follow, litecoin will be 1k in 6 months

Why will litecoin be 1k in 6 months?

How will you an hero?

Just a heads up to the newfags, if you buy and sell into ltc/btc rather than fiat you'll make out so fucking good

>ask a guy who bought LTC at $300 anything
did you sell at $380 then buy back in at $260? like me?
like me ?

This is close to me. bought at 50 and held for a month. sold at 100 and 150 only to watch it go up another 5x. fucking pisses me off that normie fags flooded in and wrreaked my strategy. I never expected millions of normans to dump money in LTC right away kill me. I was totally thinking there would be a buy back point at 80 or 100 at least lol. I slept through the dip to 130 or i would have bought that im sure..

>359
What possessed you to do this? I bought in at 250 thinking it was a dangerous risk

You know youre on Veeky Forums when a girl takes a pic of dat ass and no one comments on it for 6 fucking hours