Connect the dots and we have an answer in EOTY

SIBOS 2017 SWIFT and Chainlink
player.vimeo.com/video/242713941
coindesk.com/unanimous-swift-blockchain-success-sets-stage-sibos/
coindesk.com/swift-startup-winner-demos-smart-contract-trade-5-financial-firms/

They mentioned ripple but they never mentioned chainlink not even once. And don't come at me with the nda bullshit, that's an excuse, there none of that. Sergey played us and is enjoying his money somewhere in Brazil while ducking underage latinas. The end

Yup. You realize if you sponsor the event you get to speak right?

So raise $32 million. Spend some money touring conferences so it looks like you know people. Bail and fuck off to McDonalds with the difference.

Easiest exit scam ever with the most gullible investors.

nice just bought 100k

evyr danm tiem

Sergey has been cast out from the Ethereum community since money skeleton criticized his token model, the token itself has been labeled by the community as "the Veeky Forums coin". chainlink has no support from swift it won a contest just like Request did with ING, there is question around the legality of ICO's so nobody actually backs them! Sergey spends his time talking about oracles while other companies develop them! 2019?!? He thinks it'll be finished in 2019 fucking Cardano is a blockchain and a fucking oracle you can audit on blockchain itself!!! We are fucked I'm done holding these bags I'm a Cardano marine!!!!! Fuck you bastards!!!! Why did I hold so long???? My fucking eth gains!!!!!!!

this is obv rippple

>They mentioned ripple but they never mentioned chainlink not even once.
Who's "they"?

Except we have proof that Swift paid Chainlink 100k.
And that Chainlink won the Industry Challenge last year, and were invited to develop a PoC for Swift.

Sergey is exit scamming swift, thats why he doesnt shill chainlink. Once he gets the funds to get the network up, he will decentralize the trust and make the banks powerless.

>100k
>a lot for a big company
Chainlink was literally paid to demonstrate if blockchain was worth it

>sibos

Read the conversation brainlet. I was simply saying that Chainlink didn't pay Swift so they could do a demo at Sibos.

And 100k is indeed relative peanuts. If you read the Sibos wrap-up report, the sentiment among major banks is that they do want to work with small fintech start-ups, but that they have to secure their own funding, for instance through venture capital.

>cripple the ripple

HOLY FUCK I CONNECTED THEM AND AND

IT ENDS IN TRASH

meme war?

Lmao, tell me what you think they're saying about Ripple in that paragraph.

Also, GPI never had anything to do with Chainlink.

>Except we have proof that Swift paid Chainlink 100k.
Nice. They know about the "bought 100k" meme. Swift are biztards, that's why they like chainlink so much.

Swift

You do realize Sibos is organized by Swift, right?
It's Swift's flagship global conference.