/kdg/kdm/kd/

Archive lewd thoughts for purest girl edition

Old Thread:

Kingdom Death is a game that doesn't make sense and you shouldn't buy it, bandwagonners.

>which pledge do I get?
none, go away
>how is shipping handled?
READ
>what new expansions are there?
THE
>why is the game not coming out till 2020?
FUCKING
>what is included in the Gamblers Chest?
KICKSTARTER
>why is this Percival best girl?
Cutest pupper for cutest girl

>Kickstarter Page: kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15/description
>Adams comments:
kickstarter.com/profile/poots/comments
>Pledge and addon overview: vibrantlantern.com/KDM15/#pledgelevels
>Pledge Comparator & Shipping Calculator:
stdobby.github.io/kingdomdeath/
>Miniature Count with bonus statistics:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11ujOUYfjTFp3jOx7T4f3wl-KmxBh0hST0Spa2Q3fy2k/edit#gid=0

Other urls found in this thread:

kingdomdeath.com/downloads/Book-3-19.pdf
lmgtfy.com/?q=kingdom death messenger
kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster/description
reddit.com/r/KingdomDeath/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do the Messangers work mechanically? I don't have any of them, and while I love the minis I'd rather not purchase them unless I know whether they have gameplay associated with them or not.

They let you leave messages to other players but only if you have PS+.
You can give them costumes to wear, too.

this isn't bloodborne
they're just models without rules. promos if you will.

There are some challenge scenarios that 'use' the messengers on the KD site.

There's a PDF with Beta Scenarios for them on the KD website. It's just too large to attach here.
I'm going to try something for that.

>kd:m is inspired by murata and dark souls and has a bunch of amazing hips minis
>dark souls gets a huge plastic-pusher ks with minis for dudes like manus and drake & josh
>bloodborne gets a fucking cutthroat caverns knock-off
FML

Linky, it's a 9.8MB PDF
kingdomdeath.com/downloads/Book-3-19.pdf

They *will* actually end up with gameplay content, but details won't be available until after the KS ends from the sounds of it. The first attempt at gameplay content, for them, the scenarios, basically sucked so Poots cancelled them. Then, he developed something new which he won't give details about, probably relating to the "wanderers" system. The only thing known is that it'll be possible to get their gameplay content separately for those who already own the figures.

The Bloodborne game is so ridiculously mediocre it isn't even funny. It's leagues better than Cutthroat Caverns, by which I mean it's actually playable and can sort of be fun, but it's so themeless and pasted on it ain't funny.

I think they're going to try to expand it three times.
Doesn't even come with spell tool cards, wtf.

huh. Didn't even know about this, thanks user

Tell you what. link your skype or drop me an email (its on my site which is on the picture) and I'll at least hear out the concept. It's all a bit weird and fetishy for me, but I'm curious, and curiosity can be fun!

Speak of the Devil...

Good Update ~!

Thanks for taking the time!
Add me on oreal dot platine

a 3rd hardcover rulebook?

Suddenly wishing he'd release a hardcover all-expansions rulebook compendium too

would've thought those rules would be included in the AKDM rules but I guess not

wonder what the Ancient Butcher looks like

777 tier masterrace, getting it all aniway so its all the more for me

>Suddenly wishing he'd release a hardcover all-expansions rulebook compendium too
Several people have asked for this but Adam is very resistant to adding it. In his mind, not that many people are actually getting *all* of the expansions, so the market for it would be pretty small.

you'd still have in hardcover format the expansions you DO have if you're a non-completionist plebe and have teasers for the other expansions

imho it'd be a net gain for him

I need some pics of badly painted KD models, didn't one guy have a whole site of THIN YOUR PAINTS tier stuff he had done to the resins?

What the fuck do you need that unholy abomination for?

>imho it'd be a net gain for him
Not really, at least in this campaign. The only people who would benefit from it in its entirety have bundle pledges and therefore would expect it to be handed to them for free.

Maybe after the campaign, but here he's already oversold that demographic.

Another underwhelming expansion. That butcher monster better be awesome.

Let's hope the final expansion tomorrow is any better than the last 3.

Pond scum a cute! Cuuuuuuuute!

Literally Tomoko

These last expansions have destroyed the KS for me. We won't have Storm knight, Ringtail fox, Flower witch, or King expansions as we all expected and desired.

I didn't know Tomoko had banging tits like that.

>that face

She had plastic surgery in a desperate attempt to gain some self-esteem.

He has all but confirmed that he will still be revealing expansions after the break.

He's probably trolling us by holding back the most desired expansions... right?

I hope so user, I hope so.

She's got some killer legs.

is this included in Satan tier? It didn't say in the email i got today.

It's a "New Expansion" so... what do you think?

The normal answer is yes. But I am paranoid. Satan usually taketh away when you least expect.

A friend of mine is claiming that you should not practice and it's OK to just start painting KD minis as your first ones. While this is true for some people I need some pictures demonstrating otherwise.

Honestly, it's Christmas. Just buy him some shitty bones or a pack of creatures from Kings of War and tell him to practice on those first. If he ignores you and he wants to ruin his minis that's his buisness.

Also, okayish update, not super stoked for any of it.

>ridiculously mediocre
What do you expect? It's modeled after the chalice dungeons.

sprial path returns

Nah he can paint just fine. He's just kind of naive about other people's skills.

Foot job on the dead fetal monster??

Are the resin models worth it?

PROTECT THAT SMILE

no gaming content for the most part, just really gorgeous miniatures, more detailed than the plastics too.

Yes. The only errors Ive had with resin is sometimes straight things like swords get bent. Recasts are more problem prone. Pic is my Storm Knight that I assembled last knight. KD resin is pretty good stuff.

And with each new update comes swathes of plebs and retards from the sidelines. I'm so glad I have these threads, where majority people aren't mongoloids with kindergarten level comprehension.

>Spoonfeed me
human garbage

>that worried brow
>those tired distant eyes
>yet that optimistic smile

This woman has been through a hell that not even the Kingdom Death can give. She has had her heart broken time and time again, finding hopeful lovers that then cast her aside for someone else because of who she is. Pond Scum.

She knows the bags under her eyes make her less appealing, the rags she wears certainly aren't as pretty as other survivor's leather armors and pure white loin cloths, and that her pond give off a fowl odor that sticks to her. But she hopes and prays that one day she still will find someone she can belong to and be loved the same way she feels it.

...but shes just grown so tired and depressed... maybe it will never happen... maybe her destiny is to just be Pond Scum, to just disappear into the murky water.

>>yet that optimistic smile
I hate to rain on your parade but that's a fake smile if I ever saw one.

Please stop, you're making my heart get as erect as my penis.

Too many pin ups, too little cash.

You only need one kidney to live.

>Hello Survivor, I haven't seen you in quite some time. I'm so glad you came to see me.

>Oh, whats that? you are simply here to fish? No no I am the one who is sorry for the mistake Survivor, please the pond is bountiful, even with all the scum floating ontop of it.

>Please do be careful of it the scum though ugly is delicate and alive, I ask you just watch where you step as you may hurt it...

Not how I drink soda

Gambler's Chest Contents (so far)

Advanced Rulebook (Includes Philosophy of Death)
>21xMiniatures
2xPromo Gear Cards
9xRare Gear Cards [Includes 5 new Regal Armour cards]
6xGear Cards
1xArt Card
2xSecret Fighting Arts
6xFighting Arts
1xAdvanced Fighting Art
7xPhilosophy Cards
2xSettlement Events
1xDisorder Card
2xAdvanced Disorders
1xHunt Event
2xArmour Set Cards
+Romantic Only Gear (At least 2 items, Sword and Pipe)
+"New Bone Gear"
+"A Bunch of Cards" for Scouts of Death.

>to be continued

22 minis.

Good catch, thanks.

HI I was told to visit this thread to answer my questions, but, I can't find answer.

For $100
That's not reaper bones prices but damn a it an amazing deal, especially for HIPS

What question
If it can't be gleaned from theKS or from common sense we will mock you mercilessly

Whata? Who are you? What questions? Did you need to see kingdomdeath.com/downloads/Book-3-19.pdf

What are the meessengers? I can't find story.

This

try reading the kickstarter
if that fails, try reading the previous kickstarter
if that fails, try reading the thread
if that fails, then maybe your question isnt fucking retarded

there's literally someone MOCKING YOU if this is bait, I can't even tell anymore, the casual scum is so fucking retarded these days

Buy him the $9.99 recasts off ebay to practice on.

So far the only boxes without a mini in them were the Mario box and the original Philosophy of Death box.

If that continues to hold true, and the other gold box has two minis in it but we don't get a Krampus nemesis from the Twitch challenge, then the box will have 34 minis in it.

It's nuts.

Omages to media.

Female Link from legend of zelda
Kamina from gurren lagann
Guts from brezerk
Ayla from chronotrigger

They had free mini sceneros developed later, which were otherwise scrapped, just minor things relating to them.

lmgtfy.com/?q=kingdom death messenger

Wow that was really hard.

javascript:quote('50831264'); Also see kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster/description and reddit.com/r/KingdomDeath/

There really isn't much story to the messengers. They are just promo minis from early in Kingdom Death that are each blatant references to other things. One is Link, one is Guts, and another is Kamina. I think some of them have "rules" that you can use to fight them by mashing together certain card from other monster decks, but they are not really supported enemies. And they are not real organizations like the White Speaker cult.

People will say its not worth it.

You guys know he's baiting right? No one linked Veeky Forums of all places in the KS comments.

If the 'Chimera' / 'Jabberwocky' / 'Monster At The End Of This Kickstarter' isn't revealed in an expansion tomorrow then I'm going to start leaning on it being in the Gambler's Chest, most likely in that double 10 spot.

The messenger is human garbage? Is that from monster den in face land?

I think of it as pushing garage out of the way to have more worth while comments put this back to page 1.

You are humam garbage because you need your hand held. All the lore about the messengers is easily located on their respective store pages.

>New promo pack doesn't have 1e Candy+Cola or Kara Black.
>Same price as the old one.
I'm glad I'll be able to tell at a glance which people are satan bandwagoner shitlords.

Any tips for early game? Just fought The Butcher, and it was rough going

Hey, I missed out on the first KS but I've been following the game since Poots first put out the pinup Forsaker and the Wet Nurse. Even managed to score a Black Knight a while back.
But this time I can actually afford the core game.
So, what's a good Expansion to add on for someone who's a complete newb at this? I really really like the concept and figure of the Manhunter because of the Undertaker/Bloodborne vibe, but if anyone has any better ideas I'll gladly consider them.

Berserk always related to KD.

>Early game
Frenzy Potion.

Gives you brain armour, Str and Spd. And you don't archive it when you use it so you can do it every fight.

Get a ranged character.
Get a Zanbato.
Make a full Rawhide set.

dragon dildo's best expansion

Will I be able to buy the core game after the kick starter is over? The holidays are killing my wallet and I'm probably not going to have disposable income for the next few months.

So I read the messengers and not enough shared. I don't understand why he add guys to the game but not give us story for the guy. It frustrated for new player to get into. Like why does the swamp lady go? Is she monster that lure man to swamp scum with her boos and feet then eat them? I don't know.

Fuck was up with the Mario box.
Was it just a for-fun whammy for rolling a one.

Dragon King adds a new campaign and can be hunted as quarry.
Gorm and Flower Knight add early game variety.
Dung Beetle Knight is a flavorful, engaging, and rewarding mid-game quarry.
Sunstalker is an alt-campaign.
All the other expacs are "just" worth it except for Lonely Tree and Lion God, which are shit.

>Will I be able to buy the core game after the kick starter is over?
Yes, but you'll have to wait probably until fall and it'll be like $400.
It's literally better to take out a lone for the KS if you know both that you can pay the lone back and that you're getting the game regardless.

Lonely tree isn't shit, just shittily overpriced

Lion God is shitty shit.

>Lonely tree isn't shit, just shittily overpriced
I amend that then, Lonely Tree is usually shit but good on black Friday and through the KS.

Oh, you

Strangely enough, the Nuke-Dragon doesn't really do it for me. Neither does Gorm. But the DBK does catch my eye. I'll take it into consideration, thank you.

>taking loans
>for a board game
>being this fucking retarded

The hard part isn't paying off a $1000 loan, the hard part is getting one.

And the sooner you pay it off, the lower your interest becomes, and your creditscore gets improved.

If this is a farce, I applaud your fake bad typing.

As far as I can tell this game is just the height of autism for those with lots of spending money and no better purpose to which to put that money. I would like to be shown why I'm wrong about this, because I like their fapbait pinups and some of their models are okay.

Poots shows, not tells. If you can't handle not knowing things then maybe 40k is more your speed, bud.

>buffing your credit
>and getting a board game
Stay poor, daneiophobe.

Try playing it on TTS for only $20

If the plastic kits alone sold at these prices, it'd still be several times less than warhammer models.

For the models alone, the kickstarter prices hold some of the best value for the sculpt quality. Then you consider that there's a game behind this, and a rather solid and enjoyable one at that.
Pinup models are unrelated to the game, and any promo game content they come with will be made available without the models as well.

I guess I never see anyone talking about the game, just endless kickstarters and promotionals and money draining exercises. Maybe I should look into it through another medium besides tg threads, hm?

Can someone tell me if I am remembering this correctly, or if this was a dream I had?

I could almost swear, back when the first kickstarter was just finished, there was talk about the next Kingdom Death project being a classice TTRPG, set around the great hunter city. Was that legit, or was that something I just heard from a fa/tg/guy, and over the years I thought it to be true?