Top 3 Altcoins With Most Potential?

Hey Veeky Forums bros, Ive been investing in and hodling a little bit of Bitcoin and Ether (and a tiny bit of litecoin) for a while now and im looking to put some fiat into some more altcoins as i feel theres a better chance of quick mooning with these and basically i want a lambo.

So what are your top 3 Altcoin suggestions that you think are going to/are on the verge of seriously mooning or very undervalued?

Im quiet knew to these altcoins but I like the look of (i no particular order);

i) Cardano: strong dev team, its algorithms and processes have been peer reviewed, building upon that ether base- so i think theres a decent chance of strong gains but im a noob to all of this

ii) Request Network:
+really like the project; i can see a lot of applications for the use of the blockchain in this way if its done properly
-REQ seems to be hyped really hard which makes me suspicious, also reqcoiners get really touchy when you criticise it

iii) Stellar:
+again, really like the business concept behind this
-but im still trying to understand the role of 'anchors' specifically how are they going to get trustworthy anchors in this model?

Honourable mentions imo:
>Power Ledger
>Vergecoin - seems like a cheaper pajeet version of Monero?

This is all coming from somebody with no altcoins (besides ether) so what do you guys think? Any suggestions? Have i missed some good altcoins? Am i horribly wrong?

I just want to stop being a poor wagecuck and get to lamboland with my Veeky Forumsbros

Other urls found in this thread:

level1telegram.chat
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Explain why you think Link is going to moon pls linklet :^)

I own
>XLM
>ADA
>REQ
>POWR

All long term super comfy holds. All still pretty cheap so easy to keep accumulating now as well.

ltc after it finds it's new floor, ADA and REQ are strong buys as well. Haven't watched stellar closely enough to form an opinion and don't trust Verge and power, they could either suddenly dump or stagnate from lack of interest.
More controversial picks are fun, posw and coss, all three have been on a slow climb.

>EOS
blockchain 3.0, public testnet is up,volume is insane, 1000 dapps to be released on the first day, cheaper than lisk and NEO, token can be redeem for network capacity.

>ARK
blockchain 3.0.smartbridge technology offers to solve the oracle problem,huge team,wallet is up

>SIA
cloud on the blockchain, cheaper,decentralized,very affordable,wallet is up,team is helpful, cheap coin.

yeah i think ill be adopting a similar portfolio, like the look of these altcoins and their business concepts
definitley been considering getting some more litecoin. Ive seen a few portfolios with fun, i will have to check it out more.

XMR
LINK
PASC

also REQ and OMG. you could go for some NEO/GAS because i believe china will come out at some point with their regulation plans.

Since you seem like you made the effort to DYOR I'll post my portfolio here. I strongly do believe that these are some of the smartest plays on the current market.

XLM (majority)
XRP (some)
ETH (some)
REQ (a bit)
XRB (a bit)

ADA is a good coin and a safe bet. easy gains in 2018. way undervalued at the moment.

>ARK
been looking at ark and it seems really promising but its been floating around $4-$4.5 for ages now and the project seems very
very ambitious. If they can pull it off though it will be huge. will keep following Ark

Had never heard of NEO and Gas, will check it out but dealing with chinese based coins sp00ks me because the chinese government are so regulation happy

my issue with XRP is that its circulating supply is 38BILLION, which makes me think that theres not much room for the market cap to increase with such a large circulating supply already.

SUB.

Bittrex listing soon, open beta soon, alpha tests worked with countries including china, and the tech is damn exciting.

join crypto chat to stop being a fkn normie level1telegram.chat

IOTA
XRP
XRM

Obviously nobody is saying stratis...

thanks user, never even heard of Sub before but concept looks sweet. Will need to go through the white paper properly.

LTC
EOS
Namecoin

XBY is the only coin you need.
This shit is legit and is going to be absolutely massive!

Utn

>This shit is legit and is going to be absolutely massive!

why do i find this suspicious af

XMR
SYS
KMD

I wouldn't recommend investing in many of them right now. The prices will surely come down a bit with time, look for opportunities.

XLM is the only one that's massively undervalued still and has a lot of market cap to gain, as XRP already shows. ETH is pretty high currently but I can see it going up from where it is now. REQ remains pretty underground, so it has a good shot going up as well. XRB is high, but it may get a big boost when it hits other markets.

Research Byteball

Sticking with coins that have real world application is always good. ADA for me a strong buy. Has a lot of potential to be disruptive. Biggest long term upside I've seen. Also accumulating Ripio, but it might be too specialized & it's based on ETH blockchain. Always do your research and stay away from shit coins.

thanks for the info anons :^)

XMR
NEO
XZC

Req

I have money in those alt coins. I’m really confident in REQ because they always nail their visual execution which is the most important for emotional purchases (majority). I suggest looking into TRX, MANA, and SUB.

Btc eth and ltc

Decred. DYOR.

Iconomi - ICN
Dimcoin - DIM
Neo

XTZ

Chancoin