Top 5 coins moon for an entire weekend

>top 5 coins moon for an entire weekend
>hit ATH’s
>suddenly they start to dip
>and dip some more
>and dip some fucking more

Now that everything has hit rock bottom Ripple is climbing to the top, does that not make anyone suspicious? This shit coin is hitting unimaginable highs. I don’t like this market, I’m selling everything and bailing as fast as I can.

Other urls found in this thread:

xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/graph/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ripple is a fucking platform you normie

It's creating a new generation of bag holders

Ripple is Literally the most promising coin here is. You’ve got to be fucking mentally ill to not have bought Ripple under .20 at some point in the past 6 months.

Watching this board the last couple of days seems to be a lot of cries to about beeing verified on different exchanges. It seems like a great normieflood have come to buy XRP and I think I know why. When I first started in june, I read about the rise of bitcoin and ETH. Then I looked for the next big think. And there was a lot of articles about XRP for some reason, They market themselves really good towards newcomers.

Ripple isn't even really a blockchain crypto. It's like a payment platform for banks or some shit.

>make made gains
>profits are taken
You understand how markets work right? Brainlet.

>make made gains

What was that brainlet?

>They market themselves really good towards newcomers
they also have a bunch of cool shit like this:
xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/graph/

why is everyone so worried?
the same shit happened literally last week.
BTC goes up and everything else drops.
Perfect time to buy all the alts you've ever wanted.
They're very cheap now.

make mad gains*
fk u op

If you think these are unimaginable levels... just watch 2018. Normies are coming in yes, but they tell people, and so on and so forth. This will grown exponentially. I urge you all to be cautious, but ride the wave. Everything is going high as fuck. Personally I’m going heavily into Monero and holding some bitcoin while having fun with moon missions. If it seems too irrational then please, cash out and enjoy your gains.
But if you do, leave biz forever because you may find yourself in deep depression when everything 10-20x in the next couple years.

I had a vision
>btc grows possiby millions
>bitcoin cash grows also
>flippening takes place
>markets hit toughest time in history
>crypto nearly falls
>monero is persecuted
>neo dies
>eth dies
>flippening unsucessful
>bitcoincash dies
>ltc remains
>ripple takes over with jews
>world is dystopic and ruled by ripple as a one world currency due to a ww3 with Iran
>ripple eventually falls
>Ark inherites the ruins and brings salvation

Kekekekememememeemmekekek

You have been warned

>Omg is still used to buy the only food still avaiable.:Cheeseburgers from McDonalds vending machines
>the free gay caliphate of San Francisco only trades IOTA for religious reasons and the world plays along in order to get nice haircuts and child brides

Also: Screencap this

>past six months
Nigger anyone who bought cripple during the summer till last month got absolutely fucking REKT in sats. Only way it would have been beneficial for anyone to buy ripple is if you bought last week before the moon

agree with literally everything you said user

LITECOin and Ethereum stand a good chance!!!