3.5 D&D

About to start a new campaign and I'm wanting to play a fun class but I don't know what to play that would be both fun and good to play.

Pretty much no one has decided a class role so I can fit just about anything at this point in time and my DM is allowing for almost any kind of race/class combo from 3.5.

Recommendations Veeky Forums?

These are my current stat rolls: 12, 14, 15, 15,16, 17

>3.5
Move on to 5e already.

He wants to play 3.5, I like 5e just fine

I dunno man, I always play Bard. Druids can be hella fun though, and Paladins are hilarious.

Always bard

Tiefling Barbarian/Druid

This. Go bard.

Bard, Swordsage, Factotum, Binder. Take your pick.

No, no, no, no. If OP is going to switch systems, staying in D&D is just stirring the shit around in the bowl.

OP what you want is Dungeon World

It's pretty much objectively one of the best currently out there. It has fast easy to use mechsnics and is perfect for beginners, it's a lot cheaper than most of these other rules bloated systems that cost fifty dollars. There is no reason for extra rules when it is he role playing that matters. Dungeon World is fast and innovative and still feels exactly like the spirit of ADND before DnD 3.5 destroyed the hobby and ruined a generation of role players.

You want fast, intuitive combat? Dungeon World does that.

You want real, deep roleplaying mechanics? Dungeon World does that.

You want great mechanics that reward diversity of play? Dungeon World does that as well.

My last session of Dungeon World my human fighter wrapped a vampire in a bear hug and wrestled him out a window. This is real roleplaying we are talking about here, not babby 3.5 shit. Do yourself a favor and pick up a copy of Dungeon World today, it is FAR superior to 5e in every way, and in fact 5e has NOTHING that outdoes Dungeon World. DW is literally superior in every aspect.

Sorc/Cleric/Mystic Theurge

Or cleric and go full necromancer, sending hordes of undead into every battle.

Go to hell and take your shitty meme with you.

>Rolled stats

Pure garbage

That's because D&D is pure garbage. OP should be playing Dungeon World. It has pregenerated stats for each character so everyone is equal. Also damage is by class which is superior because it keeps fighters from being outclassed by wizards. Overall it is a much more balanced game and is focueed on ROLEPLAYING not ROLLplaying, the latter of which is inferior and not the point of RPGs at all.

What did I just fucking tell you?

Why the fuck would you do that? Do you have any idea how bad a level 7 spellcaster character who only has level 2 spells and is split across two different stats is?

Looking into mentioned classes, will keep you guys updated with what I am going to choose.

DungeonWorld is mechanically unsatisfying trash that you should stop shilling.

How about, instead of doing everything poorly...
you do everything well, but only once per day per thing?
Factotum Factotum Factotum Factotum Factotum

be a half orc bard who carves flutes from the bones of particularly worthy opponents.

Hah! A genuine Virtpost. How's it going you absolute shitstain on the face of humanity?

Artificer. Artificer is fun.

Spellcasters are powerful, fun, and versatile.

Everything else is a trap.

Welcome to 3.5!

just wasting OPs time with this nonsense

You can also play a Tome of Battle class if you want to be slightly less irrelevant than most non-casters. Although your GM has probably already banned it, despite it being one of the best books ever published for the system.