> Sales/Persuasion
> Marketing
> Habits
> Goals

Other urls found in this thread:

satoshibox.com/ff6iamwuxee8d5jq4y82hc8w
youtu.be/KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To kick off the thread, what do /bizraeli/s advise for building passive income? Drop shipping, real estate, and dividend bearing stocks/bonds are the only avenues I am aware of. Also would appreciate any anons recommendations for getting better at sales/persuasion/rapport. I currently work at a min. wage/commission retail sales job while studying and going to school. Living at home to save $$, so no more student loans for me.

hello my friend did you heard about COSS? very good investment sir, please buy

Shoo shoo Pajeet. This is a thread for non-crypto. I understand that basically the entire economy is going to shrink to robots + AI + blockchains + wageslaves in the near future, but we are trying to talk about other businesses.

Other business reminds me of tryhards, forced outings, constant stress and no profits.

I made 240K in real estate gains this year if counts for anything. People who think you can't make gains outside of crypto are missing out

L I N K
I
N
K

Tried getting into dropshipping twice but shit doesn't work, hence crypto. Marketed in down to a niche market and everything.

GO AWAY
I'm interested, user. Residential or commercial?
Hmm, what were the niches? I currently work retail selling electronics + cell phones, and I don't know how we make any money with Amazon + instant price comparisons on the internet

not sure if this fits the thread but, I used to run stock/forex prediction and portfolio optimization algorithms to generate passive income. did poker bots before that but fgts banned it. now immabout to hop over to crypto.
I also have a plot of land and invest in automated hydroponics and vertical farming.
goal is to create as many passive income schemes as possible.

More like the reason I was able to hold my coins since 2011 while everyone else sold at $200

Real estate is good but you have to be smart about it, treat it as a necessary expense with a bonus (live there and the upgrade) and don't buy anything you don't plan on having significant equity if not payed off completely by the time you want to move. At that point, dyor and use a good management company, they can save your ass against litigation.

Commercial

Only held onto it for a year and put down 200k

Looking for similar investment right now to defer my capital gains but the real estate market is in a bubble right now

Neat, glad to hear about the hydroponics and vertical farming, I've been very interested in the tech + agriculture overlap, seems like there are a lot of opportunities for innovation and profit.
see Investing in blockchain start ups is fine, but I wouldn't put my entire portfolio on it, no different than penny stocks

I'd say you can never make money on your home. Real estate outside of your primary residence is where the real gains are.

Interesting. Did you do repairs/upgrades, or did market conditions change..? Also would be curious to hear your thoughts on whether there are any investments that aren't in a bubble. It seems like the whole world has gone mad

Silly enough it was just gaming mice. The thing with dropshipping is you're relying on people to not know what Aliexpress and a markup is

>Drop shipping, real estate, and dividend bearing stocks/bonds are the only avenues I am aware of

I'm not going to expose good avenues to all anons, but I will give you some advice. Those are literally the only avenues any given normie is aware of, you might as well be buying King

Could you so grace us with a good avenue my dear user?

No need to drop avenues here, but where could I go to learn about other opportunities?
Yeah, the dropshipping thing would seem to rely on a lack of knowledge more than any value added process

Bingo! It's preying on people's ignorance. If they found out that they're actually buying from Aliexpress they'd return the damn thing and mark up. Though I heard from a friend who owns one that it's all in the marketing. California is loaded with normies who wont second guess their impulses.

I am reading The 4 Hour Work Week and the author says to focus on super niche markets with an original product. Easier said than done

Yeah, I'm at a loss for how to position myself in this new globalized, digital economy. AFAIK, almost no manufacturing is done in the first world except for extremely high end, technical stuff, and most of the jobs that have been created in the past decade or so have been low skill, low wage jobs like retail and fast food. It's harder and harder to find a niche when the whole world is constantly trying to push into every niche at the same time while automation and software eat up everything else

I'll quickly go over what I learned

>Don't pull money out to save taxes

I see this to often. By pulling cash out of you business you are saving nothing. In your first years your capital cost allowance (depreciation) on your property is so great that you won't be paying taxes anyways. When you go to sell every dollar in revenue you show is $10 more you'll make on the sale (10% cap rate).

>You are there to help your employees

Don't grind them down. They are making you money. The happier they are the less likely they are to ask you for raises, steal, quit ect.

>Be easy to deal with

I got a little luck on this flip. The person who bought it from me originally tried to purchase it from the sell I bought it from. Both buyer and seller where boomers who loves to argue. Because of this they both ended up losing 240+K to me for no reason at all.

I feel you on the bubble stuff.

>Crypto bubble
>Real estate bubble
>Stock bubble
>Bond bubble

When this crash comes it's going to be a big one. It will be interesting to see how decoupled crypto really is from the world markets.

Love it. I've often thought that if I owned a little turnkey business, I would incentivize each worker with X% of the net profits at the end of every month. You always hear people always complaining about not being able to find good people, and then offer absolutely no reason for people to go above and beyond. Smh.

How did you get your money in the first place? Did you wageslave for a while and just save up?

I was thinking of getting into real estate like the othet anons here are talking about. But even then, I hear that a lot of that is advertising yourself and hoping for an eventual buy. I hear that even agents might get automated in the future from tech bros, and if you're in Cali, unless you're from Stanford or part of a disenfranchised gender or color (or know someone) it's really hard to get into tech.

You know why crpytos are so popular? You can double $100k in a week with a hyped coin. If only I had the cash haha

My father and I bought a small house and worked to to Reno it doing all the work ourselves. Business cost 900K and bank financed it 100% taking the house as secured collateral.

>Goal congurency is a big thing

People want to do good work. You just got to give them the tools and support to do it. I have seen bonus structures such as that in alot of hotels. Beat last year's sales and your wages for the month will go up $0.50 ect.

Smh. Is everything going to just end up being sales + marketing + tech + healthcare + finance? There's skilled trades of course, but I think most anons would rather work with their brains rather than their bodies. Amazon and internet shopping are crushing profit margins in basically every industry, and it doesn't show any signs of stopping.
Yeah, it seems like a pretty straightforward idea to me, and a % bonus makes the most sense imho because it is directly related to profitability and sales etc. Any tips/advice on sales/marketing/networking?

I understand the allure of crypto, but I think we all know that everything is in a bubble right now, and I want to be far away from the cities with a comfy acreage long before that happens.

OK I went back and actually read your OP, I had thought this was a crypto gains reinvestment thread. What you need is an exercise and dropshipping isn't the worst precisely because it is the fucking worst, give it a go and make it turn a profit. You will fucking cry in a corner like a little bitch whimpering about an easier way, they'll start to reveal themselves.

Remember when biz talked about ecommerce. I stopped trying around April but I think loads of anons could benefit from ecommerce advice if we started a general

You are right. I am at least hoping California will have some social program for the rest of us (ha). It's a seller's market out here for real estate and unless you're in those categories or born into a rich family, it's very hard to live out here

The world is smaller than we know. The good thing is, those big leading industries need room for growth, meaning, they'll need people doing odd jobs. This is what I do.

You mean as an agent? I've seen agents make good money user. I know people who have wrote there agents 500k commission cheques in one year. Like anything else it takes time. You just have to work at it and build a solid client base. I don't see real estate agents getting automated anytime soon. If they where going to they would have years ago. Your average normie couple need someone to hold there hand when purchasing a home and business listing are often not advertised.

in taiwan i buy online shopping stock and ebay it doesn't profit me

I must have blown $500 and plenty of time on dropshipping, and you are right. The crying in the corner thing did happen.

Normies like brands they can trust and anything off kilter weirds them out unless a celebrity does it

I like this post. For the record, you've given me enough energy to send in my old real estate paper for my exam test. Thank you. I may actually pursue this

Also, girl is hot

How much initial capital is needed to build up a nice tree of passive income anyway? Also, do you guys see any differences when comparing the EU and US? As a German citizen I can for example think of minimal health cost risks. I'm still below 100K USD so I doubt I can easily build up passive income. My bet is obviously crypto right now but I'm aware that this might pop any second.

Can you say that again, with more nouns? I don't understand what you are trying to say; that i should try to get into dropshipping because it is shitty? That I should get into dropshipping because it would be a good experience? Pls explain.
Of course. Top tier salespeople can and do make more than doctors, lawyers etc. Bottom tier sales people get rekt and cry themselves to sleep at night. Pareto principle and all that.

They mean to stay away from dropshipping, because while it allows small overhead, the time put into it is super taxing and stressful. Everything from keywords for SEO, designing a normie approved brand, then marketing to normies is supremely soul crushing. You'll watch your ROI on shopify to sink while everyone on Veeky Forums makes a killing in some magic Mario coin

In terms of networking I'd say get rid of the toxic Veeky Forums culture. Always think of what people can teach you not what you can teach them. Listen to what they do and what they have to offer you instead of selling yourself to them.

>From aliexpress
Who the fuck buys shit in bulk from aliexpress? That's what taobao is for. Maybe it works in countries with financially braindead people, like america.

I am screenshotting this thread for its wisdom. You are 100% right. I learned this knowledge late to the game. My old friends play video games and don't offer any help as much as I can for them. There's rarely any productive talk or means to better one another. It's just leisure and entertainment.

Hang out with people as motivated and giving as you are, even maybe more so, and your almonds will indeed be activated

Yeah, that's what I figured. Amazon has that locked up tight at this point imho.
Thanks user. Once I'm done my online linear algebra course I'm going to start going to Toastmasters again and try to finish their public speaking course. Do you ever struggle with accepting your existence? There are some days that I just want to run away from it all.

If you were in the area we'd be friends. Friends and family keep you sane. It's nice to stand up top the mountain in victory but it gets cold and lonely if it's just you there

You don't buy in bulk with dropshipping

Larp shit itt

satoshibox.com/ff6iamwuxee8d5jq4y82hc8w

Ah, well at least we can shitpost together on Veeky Forums, no? What a time to be alive.
Shoo shoo, Jew.
Do you know of any way to get better at building rapport with normies? I struggle with cynicism a lot, and I think people can feel my vibe. I'm also not very good with banter, or just continuously talking. I don't know how normies do it; they just keep talking and talking and talking, and while being more introverted is helpful for connecting with introverts, it makes life very hard when so much business success relies on being outgoing and positive all the time.

Glad to hear that user. But, take it seriously. Actually learn something about the buildings your selling. Learn the difference between condensing natural gas, natural gas, electric, heat pump hot water heaters. Learn the difference between OSB and plywood sheathing ect. I see far to many dumb bitches who are boared of being stay at home moms think they can sell houses on the side but have no fucking clue about construction. I don't want to see you selling your butt hole to close and get that commission lol. Also make sure you learn some shit about the market. How the overnight intrest rate effects house prices, vacency rates ect. And finally you'll soon learn that real estate agents goals don't line up that of there customers. Agents are motivated to close a sale rather than get there buyer or seller the best price possible. DONT DO THIS. This is not how you earn long term business. People who are buying multi million dollar commercial properties know this will find a different agent who will work for them. If you do good work you will be successful.

Really just that making it work will be a huge challenge and you will learn a lot trying, so long as you actually try hard enough that you turn a profit. End of the day it will be an extremely cheap learning experience.

Wait, fuck I'm retarded. Didn't realize we are talking about dropshipping, thought this is about normal resellers (buy chinkshit in bulk and resell).

Thanks

Hm. You make an interesting point. Can you share what your experience was with dropshipping? How did you get started, how long did you do it for, what did you sell, how much money you made etc.

This but not stay away, magic mario has been the easiest way to make money to date but who knows when it ends, when it does it will be back to cucking as usual for most.

Ah, I love you. THANK YOU for this. I screen shotted it everytime it resonated with me, so about 5 times. I'll be reading your post for years to come to better myself in the market as an agent. Wish I could give you something in return.

Honestly wish some of you were in town and we'd meet for a coffee to talk shop, but here we are.

I have employed plenty of people. The average ones, most are average, do not perform any better now matter the incentive. The thieves who make up the next lot will try and work out how to scam the incentive. The good ones are hard to find because they are working for themselves or have the good jobs at the large companies.

>Accepting your existence

I'll drop this final peice of knowledge before I dissapear

I moved to the big city from a small town and was amazed at all the shit people where doing. Always was amazed how people accomplished so much.

>Wow that farmer makes 3 mill a year
>Wow that contractor is building 50 houses and has crews to do every single thing without subcontracting it out.

It took me awhile to realise that if another man could do it, I could do it too. That farmer started out probably working on a farm and wage cuked until he could afford to lease a few acres for himself. That contractor probably started with one bobcat clearing snow. If there is something you want to do you have to go out and do it. Just take the first step and rest will slowly fall into place. For example I want to start building houses/compercial properties. It's scary after but when I look around and see balding boomers doing it I know I can do it better. So take that additude and apply it everywhere user. If Chad can get fit you can too. If Chad can bang a 10/10 qt3.14 you can too.

I was in near a decade ago and never went back, didn't make any meaningful money but finding markets, finding suppliers, sweating on their fuckups, trying to get them to make good on their fuckups, keeping more customers happy, it was all really just a tuning process, dive in and figure it out.

Yea. It's 1:41 AM in the morning here in California, my wife is sleeping next to me, and I am here chatting with you. What a time to be alive. Veeky Forums, where real communication exists w/o vanity.

So, building rapport with normies. I grew up being told I was a weirdo most my life (then everyone became a weirdo b/c it was cool.) The most important advice I can give you for anybody you deal with is LISTEN. This means, while they are talking you just listen, nod your head, occasionally say yea to their reaffirmations. The more they reveal of themselves the more of a playground you can play with and utilize. I'd recommend reading or listening to Dale Carnegie's "How To Win Friends And Influence People". I know it sounds like a meme and it was written in the 30's or 40's but it's relevant because people are still people. One of the best lessons I got from that is to avoid the 3 C's: Do not ever criticize, condemn or complain. Also, being funny helps, and being intrigued or interested in what people have to say can help too. You do not want to waste any time on anyone who wastes or does not value your own. Not everyone has the same heart as you. Make sure you surround yourself with people who give much as much of a damn as you do too.

This guy is right. My old best friend, a Marine, tough as shit, told me how fearful and nervous he was when doing some type of routine performance test. His drill sargent said simply, "What, they're just men."

It's really simpler than what we give it. The problem is, I promise you this, is thinking too much or making excuses. You'll never know until you try. And you will never hate yourself for trying in the end.

The quickest way to success is failing over and over again.

Thanks user, you've been tremendously helpful.
It sounds like an expensive project/learning experience more than anything. You're basically just trying to differentiate yourself enough to flip some product, no?
Thanks user. Dale Carnegie is great, no? Did you ever find any tips for being genuinely interested in other people? You can imagine that I find most people horribly dull.

You know, most people and friends here are sadly blue pilled and doing whatever is socially safe. It's California. The guy who shows you the most loyalty, the ones who stick by you no matter what, who listen, who help out, who - most importantly - allow you to be insecure and weak without capitalizing on it or taking advantage of you - those are the people you need to hold onto

And not everyone is normie. To a certain extenet I have to wear a litte bit of norminess just to not come off as a complete oddball. Listen. That's all you need to do. The more you listen, the more you'll find out that some people really aren't as normie as you'd think.

Ok, I am babbling. Sometimes people who you thought once were one dimensional can sometimes surprise you. Good people are hard to find, but they are worth every second of hell you go through for finding them.

I promise you that

What are some good ways to make some extra cash on the side? Not really looking for day-trading (already do that a few hours a day), maybe something else for variation.

Expensive how?

Hmm. Thanks user, you've given me a lot to think about. I've wanted to kms ever since I was ~16, and I'm 22 now, and I'm just trying to sort myself out, you know? Trying to dig down underneath all the bullshit and find something real to hold on to, find God, all that stuff. I think I'm starting to come to terms with it all, but it's taking longer than I thought. It's like a part of me wants to rebel against any and all systems, and a part of me wants to knuckle down and learn how to use the system to thrive. You feel? I hope you do. People open up to me sometimes in the strangest ways, but I'm never really sure how to capitalize on that. I'll usually just listen and try to vibe on their wavelength while they tell me whatever is on their mind, and I usually just end up nodding and going along with it until they decide to stop talking and just leave. It's like these doorways that open in front of me, but I don't step through, you know? As if I don't want to connect with them, or don't know how, or can't for some reason. Have you ever experienced this?
Time, energy and stress from the sounds of it.

Start your own small business, and \ or take some community college \ junior college in gerontology.

Why gerontology? Because we boomers have all the money. If you want to get some of that money from us, you have to provide a good or service that we want or need. I will state this once again:

1) OLD PEOPLE HAVE ALL THE MONEY

2) FIND OUT WHAT OLD PEOPLE NEED

It will be the greatest transfer of wealth that has ever occured.

Remember, we boomers have driven the current stock market boom. We, (and our pension\retirement funds) own all the stock, all the bonds, and all the real estate.

Some of you male NEET's really need to get into nursing.

In b4: "who turned on the computer for you grandpa"

How old is Bill Gates?

Also, get the fuck out of my basement and get a job.

You almost there user. Your not just listening to these people. Force yourself to be excited for them. Force yourself to genuinely care about what they are saying. I know the feeling of being so anxious about what to say next that you get stuck in you own head and zone out. It takes awhile but you will learn to relax. In the mean time just try to let them stear the conversation. Also forget about "capitalizing" on opportunities or opening doors these will naturally open up when you shift your mind state into one of being the best person you can be, and caring about the person your talking too.

im thinking of becoming a takecare for old people

most of them offer a place to sleep at
the pay is above and beyond minimum wage
i don't understand why neets arent jumping on this

Thanks user. And how do you deal with the fear of disappointment? I've been watching myself for awhile, and I've noticed that this is something that consciously/subconsciously affects my actions quite a bit.

I do feel and I have experienced this. I am 30 btw. This will be my last post for tonight but a lot of you have been very helpful, so here's what I learned and what may be (I hope) of use to you:

> Do not beat yourself up.
I've wanted to do the KMS route a lot too, but there is so much you've yet to run into or know.

> Everything is an information gap.
Whether it's knowing what the cheapest price is for a thing you buy or that one girl across the world dying for a guy like you. I promise you the information gap thing is real. My father told me this. The only reason you feel bad now is because you've yet to meet people who engage and interest you. Yet here we are talking, and about deep personal things. People out there that you love do exist. If you don't know what to do, keep trying different things.

> Read.
Read as much as you can. Reading saves lives. It opens up new perspectives you might have never know existed. Hell, man, the user we talked to above, after reading what he wrote, has motivated my 30-year-old-balding-still-living-at-home-ass to file for my real estate license's exam. I've been putting it off forever but they reminded me what is possible. This goes back to the previous "everything is an information gap."

> Believe in something.
I found God as I got older. It's a personal relationship, but really come to terms with your own spirtuality (if you wish.) Praying helps regardless if there's no god because it sorts out your troubled thoughts. I fell out of religion when I was 17, stayed spiritual, became a degenerate, weened off from fucking around (literally, it's nihilism and there could never be enough sex, drugs, or money) and then just found peace with God again. It's a personal thing, but no harm in praying and asking for direction or the right path or a sign

Anyways, hope this helps. It's been good and I appreciate everyone's answers here. Love Veeky Forums

For Stocks, 4 words:
Hong Kong Stock Exchange

For Forex, 2 words
Korean Won

Stop being lazy

I love this user btw, whoever you are

OK well have you considered welfare?

Do you want to make 120k a year starting with very little effort? 100k of it tax free, full housing, medical, food expenses paid?

>Become certified in HVAC or refrigeration shit. ~4 months technical school.
>Apply for OVERSEAS contracting jobs in WAR ZONES with BIG NAME CONTRACTING COMPANIES. Lie about your experience, nobody cares. Also lie about your ethnicity, nobody can challenge you legally.
>get sent off to some shithole where you get meals and housing for free, while you repair AC units occasionally and clean filters. Spend the other 11 hours of your 12 hour shifts doing whatever the fuck you want.
>REALLY pump the system by applying for security clearance through your company, so you can repair AC units in secure locations.
>if they fire you for any reason, SUE them for racial discrimination and settle for 200k
>if you get bored, fall 3 feet off a ladder and then SUE them for disability

There. Your 1.4 year plan to get 100k in the bank, and on your way to your first home. You might get mortared occasionally, or maybe your compound will eat a VBIED. Thats why they pay so much.

Oh and!

> Respect & Laughter
Are the universal languages. Always respect people and try to find humor and joy in things

Goodnight!

Bless. G'night user, you and I should both be in bed. Need to get up and go to the gym in the morning :P

youtu.be/KAExa9P7hME

Are there any OSRS botters or a botter of some sort willing to take on an apprentice?

If someone could guide me into something like this, I'd owe you a big favour and wouldn't forget indebtedness.

-a NEET Wizard

Same concept, but become a pipe welder.

That is, the person that welds together high-pressure oil and gas pipelines.

Want big big money? Learn how to scuba dive, and how to weld pipe under water. I have a nephew that welds on oil rigs and tanker hulls. He is 24 years old, and earns about $400,000 a year. They fly him and his team all over the world.

One final point to end the night boys. In the real world there is little chance this exchange would have ever taken place. We would have all looked at eachother and though "what can I learn from that guy". This is why I stress that we must all keep a open mind and be willing to learn from everyone. Don't ever make assumptions about someone from there appearances.

Right, but its insanely dangerous and the injury rate is high. They also carefully vet people and experience levels. Its also high skilled work and requires actual professionalism.

400k is great of course, but underwater welding is legit hardcore shit, and if equipment fails you can get fucked hard.

120k to sit on your ass and maintain simple machines is a much different concept.

how legit is this? I'm fucking poor even though I've made 4000% gains this year in cryptos (I doubt it'll go so much higher to cover me for any good amount of time).
I'd rather die via mortar fragmentation than die from an underwater welding accident.

>Don't ever make assumptions about someone from there appearances.

If someone is fat and unwashed, then one can make assumptions.

Appearence is the manifestation of a person thought process. Your lack of consciousness regarding that means that your a upper-higher class piece of shit who never had to deal with the real world.

For the most part yep.

Good thread guys.

I have a few useful spreadsheets and other resources to get started with old skool brick and mortar businesses i'll see if i can gather something up and make a template for a business general perhaps for those that wish to start up a restaurant,bar,retail,etc.

what about a tendy drone delivery service?

The stuff i got is VERY modular.

so with a bit of work you can even come up with a solid plan for a mongolian PEDv spider anamatronic injection drone to wipe out the competitions farm pigs.

okay I'm convinced. What about spicing up the local farm's water sources to make the farm animals gay?

unfortunately i'm afraid porcine homosexuality is out of my expertise my friend.. :(

What are the economics of starting an IP? Be it books, comics, video games, cartoons, other things I am not even considering?
How do you go about it? I want to have something I can then licence out to other companies that would print it on cheap shitty pens and mugs and t shirts and toothbrushes and everything.

Think Pokemon, or all the stuff Sanrio is doing.

Id be really thankful for ANY rescourses/imputs on this, cuz I cant find much myself.

Finally a real financial thread.

Fucking crypto losers are nothing but gamblers and lucky prospectors.

buy LINK

Learn to draw.

Between Patreon and however many commissions I decide to take (50-200 per) I pull in an extra 2-3k/month on top of my normie job. And I don't even advertise.

It's not an amazing get-rich-quick or anything, but it's a nice hobby that pays instead of just being a drain like video games.

I spoke with an user a while back who owned some wood acreage in New York and had it harvested every 5 years for 2-4k gains (iirc?). Probably going to explore that avenue once I buy my house.

>learn to draw

Yeah, just some 10 years practicing and no guarantes that you will really manage to get at a profitable point.

>inb4 furshit porn

You'd be surprised at the crap thirsty people will throw money at, hell look at >Shadman. It's really more a matter of visibility than being the next Caravaggio.

Not necessarily, LM for example is all human and he does fine. Though yes there's outrageous bank if you don't mind fur shit.

It's not for everyone of course, but online art has good monetary potential for very little startup costs.

Shadman has a good art, the problem is that he draw everyone with the same body/dick.

anybody?

I have an idea for an ebaylike internet marketplace with a popular niche. However my IT skills are 404 but Im sure it would make money

What the fuck should I do? Its not exactly like a normal ebaylite marketplace Im planning either, so packet solutions might not cut it

Please

Hire indians.