Veeky Forums Drawthread: Qt Knight Edition

Last time, on Veeky Forums draw thread: Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

And remember, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=INw9zUOogHc
coffeekhan.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Request my General OC

He is an older Elven man, with a heavily scared face wearing a uniform similar to a commissars. He kinda looks like Liam Neeson, but with slightly longer hair (and pointed ears, obviously)

anchoring wip for Jedi knight

repost from old thread, I think I was in after bump limit:

Requesting art for a guy in his mid to late 20's, with slightly dirty blue jeans, some generic converses or adidas type shoes, short hair, and a really old and tattered leather jacket. The character is a vampire from the 60's and doesn't often buy new clothes.

Think kavinsky, but not as old, and not from the 1980's.

Requesting a high flying wuxia Southeast Asian-inspired fighter girl. I'd like her to use the dual carp weapon pictured in the ref image.

Requesting art of my Vishkanya Bard.

He has long black hair and looks like Gin Ichimaru from Bleach. His clothes look like the style in the ref pic, and wears an eclectic number of fake jewelry pieces, rings, hair beads, and necklaces. His instrument is a strum stick.

Anchor post for elf fighter.

From the last thread, my first PC lucas is a 26 year old farm kid/war veteran who is now an adventurer, but it's gotten to his head. He's a cocky sumbitch who likes to strike poses and play hero among the peasants.

He spent all his early money on a set of plate armor, cape, and greatsword with a night/star motif. His armor is engraved with stars, his sword with a moon, and his cape is rippled blue and black.

His hair is dirty blonde with dull grey eyes. He's 6'3" with reasonably broad shoulders and a strong, but fit build. His expression should be forced but heroic.

His steed is a pegasus named Nova, would be orgasmic if included, but not at all necessary.

A million thank yous in advance, understand if you pass it by. It's a lot to ask.

>dual carp
What the hell is this?

This is more of a weapon concept than anything. The character is the adopted ward of a puppet maker who went on to design siege engines. She's basically a steam powered James Bond Q branch with a little splash of ninja subterfuge.

Mainly it's comprised of two armored sleeves with a pulley & gear system that runs up the arms, from an engine on the back, to bladed buckler/gauntlets on the hands which project forearm-length short swords attached to wires/rope. They can be used offensively as ranged rope darts or for utility as graphing hooks.

Requesting Kind drawfriend to do 1/2 of my twin horse gods
Fertility / Harvest Horse
It’s coat is a sea foam green color. Its head is decorated with crown of flowers on head and it’s mane is pure scarlet wheat.
Fruit and Gourds decorate the ground around it. Implying that where it goes a path of vegetation grows.
Has vines wrapping around it's legs

Requesting 2 characters in the positions of the 2 characters in the comic on the left.

The man in the labcoat should be a lightly armored warlock who looks like Robert Downey Jr., and the man in the suit should be his new assistant, who dresses like the bottom right reference.

The text is cut off in the refpic, but the top panel says "I'm not a *serial* killer...", and the bottom reads "Wait, why'd you emphasize 'serial'?".

Please and thank you.

Requesting this character in an attacking pose like the top reference, with the sword pointed down. Lightning strikes being shown in the background would be a plus.

I included a color pallette if you're interested in doing colors, though it's more of a guide for the clothing as opposed to set specific colors, so feel free to add in other matching colors if you prefer. The idea is for a muted forest-y color scheme in a snowy environment.

If someone would rather just color the existing b&w pic, I can post it on it's own, just let me know.

Please and thank you, Veeky Forums.

Requesting two Enforcers like the one on the right in the position on the bottom.

Except have them look more cyberpunky, but with the same color scheme and facemask

Requesting a Rifts RPG wilderness scout Occupational Character Class wearing Bushman style fully enviromental body armor and armed with a C-10S Laser Sniper rifle with scope and a bipod. Goggles up on helmet, mask/respirator hanging off to one side.

Camoflauge armor would be cool
But it's a lot of work. Thanks for looking at my request!

OR migrating and dropping anchor. Still loving what you're doing with this request, dude.

Here's the inks! I tried flatting but it's not looking great. Were you looking to replicate colors or have anything extra in mind?

not OR but those fingernails look a little long, otherwise I love this, especially the fire finger.

That's gorgeous!

I love the smarm on this one.

Not much of an artist, so I'm cheating blatantly. Was wondering how his hair is supposed to be, if it has the shaggy bangs as well or just long hair as in pic. Also if you don't care for it whatsoever, tell me now, so I don't try harder than my 'skill set' lets me. I'm used to shooping over creating new content

I request a drawing of my thri-kreen psychic warrior. He's 20th level, so I'll leave it to you to make him as badass as possible. I'm about to finish the campaign he's in, and I want to have something to remember him by for our final session. If you want, you could draw him fighting a massive eldritch abberation or riding on the back of a giant Hercules beetle (species Dynastes hercules).

Anchor for snek.

Logan Grimnar as Santa Claus, handing out gifts (read: weapons) to good Imperial children as filthy gretchin try to steal from his toy sack.

May I request something lovely?

I'd like to request a married couple: a male elf and a human woman who's elderly, like 70s or late 60s.

The pic of the guy in the left is what the male elf husband looks like and the same type of clothes he'd be wearing. And the pic of the woman and her clothes in the right is what elderly human wife would be wearing.

And both the elf husband and human wife are holding a photo of themselves some years ago where the human wife was much younger. And both the elf husband and human wife would be smiling to the screen: POV style if that's what it's called.

I'm prefacing this with I've never been a good colorist. Color-er? Anyhow, I hope this is what you were looking for. It was fun to work on!

Not OR, but this is brutty gud m80

If I may offer some constructive criticism, the face seems a bit off. I don't know.

Except for missing eyelids and perhaps some lashes, I think the face is alright.

I'm diggin these sneks

pretty good bro. GG

Am I just seeing things or is that Charlotte?

Pay no attention to the waifu behind the curtain, user.

Requesting Staff Poole.

For a WWII game were running based on the Only War system.

He'd have that dirty soldier "I've seen some shit" look, while being a 'Proper' British NCO. He fights almost permanently in the 'turned out' position, preferring the visibility of being outside the turret.

He's basically that hardass that'll treat you like shit, but only because he honest to god cares for you.

Requesting a picture for the upcoming holiday.
Could I get The Great Schnozzola, Jimmy Durante, during in a chair telling a Christmas Story / singing a Christmas song to a group of starry eyed goblins

I'm requesting an image of anyone's willing to take it.

Could someone draw a group of nerdy monster races, Naga, orc, illithid, ect? They are all around a table playing either a board game, war game, or a roleplaying game.

I like how she's so uncomfortable that her neck breaks in the second panel.

Requesting a skeleton, covered in permafrost and ice that's made to resemble armor, and having a red wrap around itself a la fallen knight set

Habe you ever felt so awkward that you just wanted to die?

What's garry's ditto doing here?

Also, not OR but that's really good, well done!

Migrating
Requesting my Solar Dawn.
Her general appearance is depicted in 1 after my poor attempt at drawing her, she's more athletic/muscular looking and she's wearing the boots in 2. I'd like her to be wielding the blade in 3, except it's about as big as she is tall and doing the pose in 4 with a smirk.

Requesting a pair of half elf twins that my mate and I play. Please could we also have their mother? She's based on pic related, and is an elven bard.

Bonus points if she is pulling a face, and/or has her arms around two half elf twins. The male twin is quite buff though his robes may conceal this. He has chestnut colour hair that's shoulder length and wavy. He holds a maul disguised (rather well) as a staff. The other twin is female and has the same hair, though perhaps longer. She is thin and well dressed. They both have olive brown skin and hazel eyes. They look completely done with the whole situation (rolling their eyes etc). The whole thing should look almost like an awkward family photo-shoot.

As a point, if you'd rather just draw one character, mine is the male twin, so that'd be the preferred choice!

Requesting my masked aasimar paladin? He should have violet eyes, have a glow about him, and the shield should be all metal. I have no pose in mind, but I'd like something determined or heroic, maybe. Thanks in advance!

probably

Requesting a cute hobgoblin princess accepting a brave adventurer's marriage proposal

anchorring this beauty

no problem mate. i really liked the idea of someone being cursed with lycanthropy going the opposite way because they are already psychotic in the first place, and probably combined with all the drugs they take to try and cure it.

well the face is definitely amatuerish tier, lacks feeling and soul if that makes any sense. But it's not outright bad. Just needs practice to figure out how to breathe life into it. Something I have trouble with at times.

The Torso however could definitely use some tweaking, breeasts hang just a little on the low side for me. And the legs could potentially be longer.

Got to commend the hands though, I don't really see anything wrong with them.

OR here thanks for picking up my request. Hair looks perfect being straight and slicked back, adds to his serpent like appearance. If you could add the hair clips around the mid neck line that would be perfect. Then just some rings and a necklace and he would be perfect.
Again thanks for drawing my character.

OR here, I dig it.

Thanks.

I've been reading your artist signature as M* and only just realized it probably stands for Max

That's Max Gibson aka bigmsaxon, BigM, or bae.

requesting drawing anything you like while listening to

youtube.com/watch?v=INw9zUOogHc

I might give this a go i like drawing creatures

I'd like to request my character for a game of Exalted. We're all playing First Circle Demons, and my character is a Metody who wants to look attractive and imposing. She's basically taking on the form of a Rule 63 Malfeas: a nude, technically-perfect but sexless female form, with long hair and forwards-curved horns.

Her fingers and toes are sharp claws, and she has a long, segmented, snake-slash-slug-like tail.

And finally, being an acid elemental, she should (a) be dripping effervescent yellow acid from her body, and (b) have a ring of acid floating behind her, like an aura or something.

Thanks!

Requesting a female elven monk, who is a villain sidekick to several villains in my dnd game.

She broke into the forbidden city of black idols (The home of all non-exiled Aasimar), to steal a shard of the silver flame. After swallowing the shard whole, her aging process has ceased and she reincarnates after every death.

Feel free to do whatever you want with this, but here's a reference for what I had in mind. She's a gruff and scarred veteran like Armistice from westworld (top-left) and hammergirl from the Raid movies (top-right).
She would probably be wearing some simple monk's garbs, like bottom-left.
I think it would be awesome if she was in the midst of performing some kind of maneuver, like Luther Strode punching a hole in some bastards chest (bottom-right).

But as I said, feel free to do whatever you want with this. Her appearance would change a lot during her extended stay in life, and she has done a little bit of everything, everywhere. If you want to draw her tutoring a princess in self defense, resting at the foot of an exotic tree, dying with a smirk on her face on top of a dead opponent or anything else, I'd be happy all the same.

Once again reposting my request for an image of my Rogue Trader. She just got a forearm-mounted Inferno pistol and Exotic Weapons Training in Eldar Firepikes (she had one lying around from like the second session where we fucked up an Eldar ship and got insanely lucky loot rolls, which means that the old image I had of her with her power sword and plasma pistol isn't the most accurate anymore.

All the information should be in the reference now. Thanks!

Can i request this girl taking a huge bite out of a comically huge piece of dragon meat thats nearly her size?

(Looks like Cartoon Meat, The kind where's its a hunk of meat with a single bone through it.)

She should look like she's having a whale of a time.

you should disappear

Still anchoring this.

You should be nice.

Here ya go user.

Might be a bit of an ask (or maybe a request for a different kind of thread?) but would anyone be able to photoshop this image to make the person's face look more gaunt or old?

Thank you so much. It's better than I could have hoped for

You should eat rice.

Awesome. I'd read a comic about monster-kid gamers.

Fuck everything,

Flame colours are wrong way around.

The hands are wrong too.

OR here, that's really great! The only comment I would have made, had I been here earlier, would be for the pink trim on her robe to be the same gold-ish color as the embroidery on her tabard, to pull it all together a bit. Aside from that, and a few minor issues with her forehead (i.e. so minor that it's not even worth bringing up as a problem, merely something that you might want to look into for the future), it's amazing!

Nigga, that's fucking great!

I love how you made his ice-sockets.

>That qt nerd Mindflayer
this is what I come here for

>"S-Senpai..."

Is the look I'm getting

Nice creature pencil!

I've watched Rotaken over the years here and he just keeps getting better.

From the last thread:
Here you go, knigga.

Also, shilling: coffeekhan.tumblr.com/

Hauntingly beautiful. Especially the eyes and ice.

Could a fine draw friend draw me a tri-clops skull?

Hey bud, wondering if the colours are right, and if you want any more jewelry on him

Thanks

Here ya go user
I uploaded the lineart only if ya want to colour it.
i.imgur.com/uxKvvhj.png

Requesting an Inquisitor NPC in my game.

A simple standing pose is great. But if you want she could be in any passive pose, sitting, reading etc.

YAY!

anchoring wip

like this?

I'd like to request a Welsh Corgi in battle armor similar to the set here, except made of rough-hewn bark.

lol dhd u gay

Thank you for your effort

Deliberately requesting without an image reference - excited to see what you imagine with this Tiefling mystic description.

>Tall, slender built. Her goldenrod right eye shines out from her narrowed red-skinned lids; her left, a scarred socket covered by cloth. Permanently disfigured from when she first awakened, the eye-patch is wrapped with care around her two large rams horns that break crest mid-skull and tightly turn down to her middle jaw. Her matte black hair is kept at shoulder length, but otherwise let to fall freely. On her neck rests her ancestral collar; a sizeable necklace woven with small carved rocks, inscribed bones, rough metals, and a few gemstones. Each was added by a former member of the Ibir line supposedly tracing back to the exile. It is hers now, and she guards it fiercely. It rests on a dusty red and gray wrapped robe, bound by belt with a bolero of similar cloth for the shoulders and arms. She keeps her split tail coiled around her legs, hanging out ever so slightly where her robes and sandals meet.

lol you backhanded bitch

Does he have a portfolio and listed commission prices?

I like it

thank you. feel free to rerequest if you don't like it.
thank you user.

He isn't taking commissions currently

Thank you!

Why spoiler?

Nice work, thank you!

It wasn't a backhanded comment. I am grateful for the effort.

lOOKS LIKE hole in the forehead rather then a triclops

Can I get this triclops alive saying "hey you guys!"

merry fucksmas

What is MS paint?

could I get this triclops while ALIVE saying "hey you guys"

I'm saying a three eyed Sloth from the goonies

Perfect!
thank you senpai.