APOLOGISE

>storyline is called Gathering storm
>Fall of Cadia is only a first chapter, so there will be more conquests
>Black Templars are over codex limit, so they can be killed off without squatting them
>Abaddon & his sword wank in MoM was incredible
>St. Celestine is there so that important cahracter may "die" (and since she cannot be killed like that, GW will not loose potential model)
>Incubi/Mechanicum/Inquisition/BT aren't there to help Cadia
>DE were called to fix Golden Throne
>If they visit Cadia it's only to retrieve something (Necron Pylons to block warp rift under Golden Throne?)

You may as well apologise now.

Other urls found in this thread:

bolterandchainsword.com/topic/328231-master-of-mankind-expect-spoilers/page-8#entry4583936
strawpoll.me/11939610
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And yet, You will still always be an Armless faggot who has to rely on his Mcguffin Sword Waifu to make himself look badass.

How's it feel to be less respected than a snotling?

>>Abaddon & his sword wank in MoM was incredible
No it wasn't. Wow, you have a Stormbringer ripoff with none of the qualities Elric had to make it cool.

>Armless
I just don't get it. Do you think this triggers Chaosfags, or do you think it's funny? It's not really either

Ready to get btfo, faggot?

Ward is back, fucboi. Run.

>Do you think it triggers chaos fags

Not that guy but it absolutely does. You always see new chaos players bitching about how nobody takes Failbaddon seriously. You can tell a long time player because he just won't give a shit anymore.

Just you watch, I'll get like 5 responses from new chaos players saying that's not true even though they know this is obvious bait and they're falling for it hook line and sinker.

It always pisses off new chaos players that their supposed big bad is considered an armless joke.

>I'm not even mad! It's just it funny!
t. Buttblasted Chaosfag

As of the retcon, BT are only 1100 marines, and therefore within accepted boundaries.

I actually kinda like this, since them having several thousand marines was kinda retarded in my opinion. But the retcon was kinda dumb too, I'd rather have them be forced to seperate or be declared renegades by the High Lords or something in-universe, rather than "We've never had more than 1300 at our peak, and our crusades are just a few squads to a hundred men."

>Do you think this triggers Chaosfags
Yes?

Acceptable compromise - the Templars really were way above Codex strength, but the High Lords have to fucking deal with it because shit is getting real on Cadia and they could use all the help they can get to keep reality from prolapsing. Their initial plan was to call the Sisters to round them up on charges but as soon as the word gets out about Cadia the two groups put aside their differences and head to save the Imperium.

Enough Templars die in the ensuing carnage to bring their numbers within Codex boundaries.

>Abbadon vs Celestine
Please, dear god, let this happen and not be utterly disappointing.

which retcon was that? I haven't played Templars in years.

>p-please apologise
As it always has been in games workshop games, everyone who doesn't play chaos thinks chaos is a joke.

>>DE were called to fix Golden Throne
Wat.

This sounds good too, but I'd prefer successor chapters, since that way you can have some official BT chapter tactics that aren't BTs.

There was a book that people got pissed off about because it was made canon that the BT never had more than 1300 at their peak, and were currently at 1100.

I'm personally fine with it.

>Black Library
>Canon
Lol.

Don't get into this argument user. It was GW higher-ups who ordered the change in that book, not BL incompetence this time.

Admech made a deal to try and bring Big E back to life.

This won't backfire.

Looking forward to seeing this

Celestine being unkillable just means the writers can make her job as much as they want. And she's an Imperial Daemon Prince/Greater Daemon equivalent, so logically that's the only path open to her.

Hey, the Dark Eldar don't want Chaos to win anymore than the Imperium does.
Maybe they won't completely fuck their """""""allies""""""" over for once.

>Dark Eldar rig the Throne to explode and fuck over the Imperium by widening the warp rift
>Imperium fuck over the Dark Eldar by somehow making their own hole in Commoragh widen to cause daemons to come in and fuck them up

I can see it now

>and that's when the Ultramarine fleet dropped out of the warp

>ode to joy begins playing as they Exterminatus Cadia

As a Dark Eldarfag, I'll say right now that there'll be no living with us if we score the KB on Emps. We don't have much to go on right now except having the best models, but wew lad if only if only.

Fucking try me. I've shit on fucking third-rate Fallen tougher than you, Fagbadon.

Sir, what are the fallen?

How are you going to make Cadia fall? With the combined arms of Chaos? You can't even have your own arms stay, much less, be as great as your father ever was.

>Celestine challenges Abaddon
>lol female combatant
>gets wrecked
>raped, tortured, and mindbroken instead of being allowed to die and respawn

Is this a thing that could happen?

They need to walk away something gained. Commargh is in the webway. There's an entrance to the webway in the Imperial Throne room? Or near by. Those in the know in Commargh also are aware Khaine's Gate is on the verge of busting open..

Abbaddon or the forces of Chaos getting into the webway can't be good for Commargh.

Seal warp rift under golden throne
Gain a new set of webways you couldn't use prior because daemons
Gain new targets and shit

I think they've got the right plan desu.

>You may as well apologise now.
Don't you have to do some thing worthy to earn that apology? Or do you just want one out of pity?
'Cause we all know failbaddon/Chaos is gonna fuck it up as per usual.

Actually, in light of the holiday spirit, here is your apology.
user I'm sorry you backed the wrong horse.
It must suck to be on the butt end of so many jokes, despite how much you and/or your side deserve it. Maybe it isn't too late for you to cut your loses and back a winner?

I mean it could but if it did I'd probably drop 40k in its entirety if that happened.

After Warhammer fantasy I don't think I can endure another "AND THEN CHAOS WINS" episode.

Imperialfags are such cancer.

The other thread had a faggot Imperial saying the Emperor was said to invulnerable to the Chaos Gods in MoM when the book had him getting wrecked and almost killed by a single Undivided Daemon. Not even a Chaos Gods.

This also confirms that Be'lakor is equal if not greater than the Emperor since he is among few and greatest of the Daemon of Undivided.

This makes me so giddy.

Not nearly as much cancer as you, Carnac.

Fuck off Tzeentch, we don't need your shit right now. Creed is standing on a baneblade, in your shadow, with Sly Marbo.

I hope the Imperium wins just to spite Chaosfags

I don't spout dank memes whenever it's possible though nor I am spiteful beyond reason. So I am more like a benign tumor.

>"AND THEN CHAOS WINS" episode.
but chaos didn't win. Archaeon destroyed everything, and laughed in Sigmars face, then after everything seemed lost Sigmar bhtf by showing he exists, thats how the good guys do things unfortunately. if god does exist, he won't save us or prevent anything bad from happening, he just won't let the bad guys have the last laugh.

So it's confirmed that Be'lakor either failed in killing Abaddon or possessing him since he is attempting to pre-empt Abaddon by killing the Emperor first.

This makes Be'lakor one of the few hopes of the galaxy. If Be'lakor takes over the Phalanx and nukes the Imperial Palace, then Abaddon's plans of ascendancy will be ruined.

Be'lakor our hero!

you could probably mentally break any given sister, but Celestine? I'd like to think that even the women in 40k are over the top badass.

Chaos winning wasn't the fucking problem. They MURDERED WHFB, killed it entirely, destroyed everything about it that WAS still good and then raped the corpse like an edgy retard. They gave us something that was flagrantly insulting to anyone that ever gave even the remotest of shits about WHFB and called it better. They didn't even launch with a fucking well crafted rule set for fucks sake. Advancing the 40K setting is going to be a mixed bag because of this. And GW will fuck it up, like they always do.

Actually, the Chaos Gods won and the laughed and laughed as they consumed the world. And Archaon was surfing the burning shards of the Old World like some evil silver surfer.

But in their victory, they got bored and set the world destruction on auto and left to destroy other worlds and realities. While this was happening, the Core of the Old World escaped into space with Sigmar holding on to it.

This core would see the future for the races of Order and act as hope for defeating Chaos once and for all by being instrumental in creating the Stormcast.

FALLEN!!!!! WHERE!!!!!!

Well if Be'lakor has anything going for him, its his ability to get shit done. To bad he did not possess failbadon the armless. It would have been cool if he did; mainly so he could show that waifu sword failbadon has, and teach that sword what a real arm feels like.

which means the good guys weren't completely wiped out and chaos didn't win.

Sigmar knew they would get lazy and let them defeat themselves in their arrogance

Archaon's destiny was, as proclaimed by all the gods and Be'lakor, to destroy the world.

Abaddon, unlike his brother Archaon, doesn't want to destroy the Imperium or humanity. He wants to reshape them into the Dark Imperium.

So what's the issue? The galaxy won't be destroyed.

Problem with that is the Emps never connected the "Imperial Webway" into the Eldar webway so they cant make anymore use of it than the Imperium nowadays could. So unfortunately they really DONT have a reason to be worried about it, and will probably just kill the Emperor.

>mfw Chaosfags are so fucking stupid they don't realize how inane that is

Emperor stronger than primarchs/marines. Primarchs/marines beat daemon princes/Belakor. WOW. I GUESS EVERYTHINGS STRONGER THAN THE EMPEROR HUH

The Chaos Gods wanted to eat the world. They didn't care for who survived. And besides, Sigmar offered them another feast in the Mortal Realms and they rejoiced.

Chaos cannot be defeated as long as Archaon is leading them. The only hope in defeating Chaos lays in awakening Diedrick Kastner

KEK, galaxy won't be destroyed by Chaos? What about Tryanids? They won't destroy it either, just consume it and reshape into the Withered Husk of the Milky Way.

They are going to turn 40K into "AGE OF EMPRAH!!" and ruin what little cool stuff the setting even has left.

Actually, he did. The Imperial section had an Eldar city as a hub. While expanding the Imperial control, the Imperials found Eldar traveling the Webway or gates that lead to Eldar craftworlds. The Eldar ran or closed/sealed their gates before the Imperial got to them.

I wonder what kind of society the Dark Imperium would be.

>It's just the exact same Imperium but lightbulbs and flashlights all have been banned

The Emperor is not that tough. He is powerless against the daemon of Abaddon's sword aka End of Empires.

And Be'lakor is confirmed to be the greatest and most powerful of the Daemon Princes. Making him more powerful than even Magnus and the rest.

More Heavy Metal, with black jack and hookers.

Southern quadrant, but they were on the move. Current location unknown.

Where does it say that? And if that is the case then why hasn't Chaos absolutely fucked the Webway into pieces by now?

So does that mean the Dark Imperium's IG equivalent will fight with autoguns, because Lasguns are banned?

Abaddon will not allow the Chaos Gods to destroy the galaxy or the Imperium. It is his birthright. It's not theirs to take.

>The Imperium is converted into a biker gang clubhouse

>Well if Be'lakor has anything going for him, its his ability to get shit done.
Like being turned into jewellery.

>Chaosfags
Carnac.

Be'lakor is not one of the lost primarchs is he? That would be fucking crazy, but I am guessing that I would be wrong on this assumption.

>Where does it say that?

Download MoM and ctrl-F Eldar until you find it.

The breach under the Imperial palace is just one breach among many in the Webway. The Eldar sealed the entrances towards it and put caution signs.

In the Beast series, Eldar temporarily opened the seals (which killed several seers) in order to send a group of clowns to the Imperial palace.

Ah i see then.

Be'lakor escaped and now he is in AoS chilling.

No, he is possibly millions of years old.

Can't you let me have a pretty Daemon Prince that is not Slanneshi?

The Golden Throne is also kinda sitting on that already unstable entrance to the Webway that the Emprah was working on back during the Great Crusade.

If the Golden Throne fails and if that really does result in Eye of Terror 2.0, then that might just do some very ugly things to the Webway and Commorragh.

The Eldar sealed the Webway spars leading to the birthing point of Slaanesh.

A breach caused by a whiny one eyed nerd won't do that much damage.

Golden giant "thing" helps Abby get a fancy sword that cements his place as Warmaster of Chaos, talks to Morianna into to convincing him to get the blackstone fortress. When abby isn't the bitch of the chaos gods he is the bitch of a sharded? star god.

Oh and Huron is 9000 years younger and already owns his own mini eye of terra, and has a legion strength army and is a pirate.

Games workshop can shill Abby all they want about him beating up primarchs but we all remember "storm of magic" and how great chaos are IRL.

Man can you imagine the chaos WHINING if Abaddon actually gets his shit pushed in by her.

The tears and salt could quench a small star

>"Muh SJW Women Empowerment pandering"
>"Muh Black Crusade"

I can taste the salt now.

Actually, Abaddon forces dwarf Huron's forces many times over.

And it's been confirmed recently that Huron is a total bitch. Huron is slowly being rewarded with daemonhood by the Chaos Gods. But there is a twist, He will become a daemon prince but with the mind of a spawn as in being mindless. Huron is working to prevent that from happening.

Lets compared that to Abaddon? Abaddon was offered daemonhood by the gods 13 times. He refused it each time and went with his business. Huron is offered daemonhood and cannot refuse it no matter what. He doesn't have the willpower to do so and him trying to escape it dominates his life.

Maybe Abaddon is part of the emperor's soul, and Abaddon, knowing this, has been bidding his time to buttfrustrate Tzeentch.

God, I would love to see that.

How do they compare on the TT?

This would be the opposite of a problem and the White Scars would probably become interesting.

>Jaghatai isn't trapped in the warp against his will
>He stumbled upon a Valhalla for motorcycle enthusiasts

Eh, not fantastically well.

St Celestine ruins the shit of Daemons and Marines (Lots of high init, good strength attacks) but she's only AP3 so she has issues with terminator armour. She's more there for wiping out swathes of troops than dueling with other leaders.

Define "completely"

>tfw more interesting chaos characters get ignored again in yet another attempt to make failabaddon look badass

>implying Abbadon could lose against her
I thought ADB already explaned why Abba is most powerful now

>the bitch of the chaos gods
He tries not to be, but that's possibly not such a good decision. Though it's still a better decision than being their bitch, because in this case there are no good decisions.

bolterandchainsword.com/topic/328231-master-of-mankind-expect-spoilers/page-8#entry4583936

>But then, something I've not seen picked up on much (and this is surely down to me just not explaining it well, though I thought I'd covered it in a combination of The Talon of Horus and various repetitive forum/blog posts, as well as trusting in people's setting knowledge in general) is that the entire concept of Abaddon wielding Drach'nyen is an infinite loop, in a sense.

>1. Abaddon refuses to let Chaos overwhelm him and exalt him, because then he'd no longer be himself. He's fighting for the Legions - the angels returning to Heaven and rebelling against God - he's not fighting for Chaos.
>2. Abaddon carries Drach'nyen, which believes it is destined to kill the Emperor.
>3. Chaos won't let Abaddon win (unless he devotes himself to them) because a win for Abaddon isn't the same as a win for Chaos.
>4. Back to 1.

>It's the ultimate infinite loop of the setting, really. You have the thematic Antichrist of 40K. You have the "Midnight" of the "Two minutes to midnight" fame, that we know is fated to happen - intellectually, if not in reality, which is a key qualification. And then you have the one aspect that we know will keep the cycle continually looping: Chaos's best shot is Abaddon, and Abaddon's best shot is Chaos, but they can never truly align. Abaddon's story is of the thwarted villain, not the victorious antihero. That's kinda implied in that whole "thematic Antichrist" and "The setting's primary bad guy" stuff.

Yeah, I fixed his typo for him.

You know what would be better? Watching failabaddon get nuked from orbit when Creed leads him into a crater...

Silence, Aspirant. Let the adults talk.

I am sorry, what is MoM? I googled it and nothing came up?

I see what you did there.

Belakor died when a bunch of Skinks stoned him. Died like a bitch. Suck it.

Master of Mankind.

Nope, Be'lakor was fighting Archaon in the north of the world when a random daemon prince died like that.

Deal with it, it wasn't Be'lakor.

Thank you

>posts ADB online posts
>thinks they matter at all

Shit nigga what are you doing?

VOTE!

strawpoll.me/11939610

>Abaddon's story is of the thwarted villain, not the victorious antihero.

So Rob Sanders makes Archaon a victorious anti-hero (straight from his interview) who mastered the ways of the gods and Chaos, and Aaron makes Abaddon a failing villain who cannot balance his relationship with the gods to achieve his wanted goal?

Damnit did 40K draw the short stick when it comes to authors.

"What character do you want to see?"

See doing what exactly

Die.

Inquisition made the deal actually, but it was mentioned in admech codex, so I can undestand why everyone always gets it wrong.

Oh

Where's the 'Myself' option

There is no none. Your lot is to bear witness and suffer for all time. Enjoy.