>#3 Market cap
>Not a bubble

true

dont know what race that is but id inseminate it and never look back

>the entire top 10 mkt cap

lol whatever you say poorfag

37 Bitcoin GPU MINER. RIIIPPPLLEEEE IS A MEME

thx sold 4568k

It's looking like the normies are just pumping the same shit /biz did start of this year, albeit a matter of weeks early, it figures seeing as /biz is literally retarded as are 90% of norman.. Expect a ripple / eth brawl, an eth / btc flippening attempt and a mid year bloodbath

I dont understand how the price can go nothing but up. No correction at all.
I really like to know who did all these trades. I honestly dont believe in Normie money.
My guess is Ripple buys and sells to themselves to these ridiculous prices.

so alt season in spring?

the entire market is manipulated through and through.

Ripple is on Bloomberg terminals. And it seems cheap to normies. Omg hey get in before it’s $1!!!!

you misspelled "absolutely the only coin that stands any chance of being adopted by governments"
if crypto goes mainstream, ever, it is almost absolutely certain that it won't be using an existing coin that any previously poor pleb could get his hands on.
The only coins that have a bit of a chance to make it are those with partnerships of large corporate and/or banking representing the economic power of at least a few decent-sized GDPs

>omg look it's under $1 while bitcoin is $17k buy buy buy
the absolute state of normans

>yfw you realize the only time a brown woman is beautiful is when she looks like a white woman but with brown skin

LINK when?

Normies don't even know how to trade BTC for XRP, and it takes +30 days to get verified on Bitstamp (only site where normies can get XRP for USD easily)

it's hard for niggers to comprehend that it's not their skin color that no one, except their own kin, finds attractive, but rather their ape-like facial features

spotted the link fag

Exactly. Also: I dont think normies could ignore all the FUD and have firm belief in a particular currency.

thx, i always inverse Veeky Forums. bought 900k

>she looks white
wut

Jews own most of the supply. They can literally change the price to 1000 if they feel like it.

Jews give each other loans they never have to pay back all the time now it's been going on for many years

mixed black/white with dominant white characteristics. If you breed her the babby will come out BLEACHED

I keep seeing this but trust me, they will get on. I love seeing people post Facebook screenshots on here. If joe blow says he doubled his money by buying a ripple coin, do you think all his broke friends with college debt will be curious? It’s not that complicated , even if 5% of Normies hopped on, that’s a lot of fucking money. Just watch, exponential growth. My brother sent me a bitcoin meme today and he’s the normiest normie I know. Pic related. It’s stupid, but awareness is spreading.

asian / Mexican

mate, that is Michael Jackson

normienewcoiners want to be safe in their banks

>dominant white characteristics

can't tell whether blind or just amerimutt

>Bitcoin
>Absolute shit currency used by nobody
>+10000% in a record time
>Not a bubble
Your point user?

normies will NEVER get into ripple, deal with it. Btc and Ltc are the limit. The rest has no practical use for them, they cannot imagine it as something else than fidget spinner with wierd name. You can actually buy stuff with btc and ltc.

But nobody buy anything with them

that's true but it says "I have actual vale"

They can check on amazon "oh wow I can buy seven macbooks for my 100$ investment now"