Sauron did ___________

Sauron did ___________

A Cosplay of a flaming vagina

nothing wrong?

9/11

not-so-secret butt stuff

plausable errors

The Hokey Pokey. It really turned him around.

The elves know! Shut it down!

Mutiple, simultaneous and devastating defensive deep strikes

shit on the rug

your ring.

fill the turkey with gravy.

Metal Rheeeein

Why didn't sauron just camp and station half of thing ring wraiths and some orcs on mount doom

_Dallas_

it in the ass.

Because he didn't realize up until the very end that anyone was even considering destroying the ring, and for that matter, for a long time thought the ring HAD already been destroyed, and he just managed to regenerate in spite of it.

Then there's the fact that Mt Doom is a frequently active volcano, and I imagine you can't station too many people around it all the time, and that the Ringwraiths are one of his few servants capable of high degrees of mobility and independent initiative, meaning that he'd be sacrificing his best servants on guard duty that is probably not guarding anything.

Lastly, Mordor isn't easy to get into. He has the borders quite closely watched, and thinks that nobody can get within a hundred miles of Mt Doom before being detected.

Further industry and employ thousands.

C-C-C-C-C-COCAINE

what Nintendon't?

Does Debbie ?

>ringwraiths are one of his few servants capable of high degrees of mobility and independent initiative

and most importantly IMO all of that with unshakable loyalty. his orcs might be smart enough to get jobs done on their own initiative, but are very unlikely to do it to the letter, and come back for more orders each and every time.

surviving orcs are behind all major conspiracies, the assassination of franz ferdinand, and several economic crashes. They invented the machine gun, barbed wire, bulldozers, and television, all in recollection of Sauron's works.

his very best. Still, Eru smacking him down personally should probably have made clear to him that he didn't know Eru's secret true best order for the world. Maybe he convinced himself he still had Eru's secret favor because he survived the blow.

>May be used by any intelligent person.

Yay! Glad I'm qualified to use those butt-plugs I bought.

If someone is stupid enough not to correctly operate a buttplug then there really isn't much that can be done for them.

> The assassination of Franz Ferdinand.

Silly user, those were the furries.

Raise an army of orcs in an attempt to conquer Middle Earth

Sauron did not not undo nothing unright, I don't not think. Not.

Oy vey this is like anudda battle of the black gate! You biggotted DUNEDAIN!

>Sauron did ___________
Look good in a dress. I'm not gay, but just saying damn, boy.

It's still hilarious to me that somebody commissioned that.

He looked good even without the dress.

Did they give any reason for this to exist

nothing relevant

Maybe, can't remember, but it definitely wasn't an actually good reason.

I can only assumed they thought it would be funny if some deviant art abomination caused world war one, but I'd love to hear details

It's his actual main character or something, if I remember correctly. I think the thing's gimmick was that it was some dumb deity thing that did good and bad stuff to shape the world or some shit like that.

Were there other examples commissioned? If so, what were they. If not, why the hell only commission the assassination of Franz Ferdinand?
Couldn't have put it better

>Were there other examples commissioned? If so, what were they. If not, why the hell only commission the assassination of Franz Ferdinand?
No idea!

Not to mention he thought Aragorn had the ring, hence why he sent almost his entire army after the distraction they were making.

And on top of all that, he didn't think anyone would actually have the willpower to destroy the ring. Which he was right about, it only got destroyed because 2 people got into a fight over it.

>Which he was right about, it only got destroyed because 2 people got into a fight over it.
Because of the curse on Gollum, actually.
>Begone, and trouble me no more! If you touch me ever again, you shall be cast yourself into the Fire of Doom.

Funny thing about that. I messaged that picture to a woman I was dating, and she asked me why I sent her a flaming vag pic.

What a cutie

not opt for the Product Replacement Plan.

Nothing wrong.

Melkor

why would you date someone who cant recognize the countenance of the great Tar-Miaron?