Come on, Lift Off!

Come on, Lift Off!

>superior tech (above XRP, ETH rival)
>massive volume increase
>massive media increase (more to come) - I'm too lazy to collect the links, google for yourselves
>chink news coming
>IBM making serious ground work and partnerships (banks, Unilever, Walmart, etc)
>Satoshipay networking with the big boys (major newspapers)

And we're still only 13 market cap. You should check this out.

It'll moon in 3 hours. Screencap this.

I'm in for about 20k lumen.

I mean honestly, the logo is a rocketship.

People are smart. They'll get on board.

All in for the pump. When is it?

How high will it go?
Bough in at 970 like a retard, hope it will at least reach 2k

Fuck if I know, Teeka said this month, but it's starting to look like it could happen any time. The motley fool article was a big one, and just the start. We're on coindesk front page too.

the whales already dumped this after last week user.. i'm sorry you missed it..

The kik news made me wanna buy this but the shilling makes me wary.

????

being this retarted

Out of all the buzz it's the Kik news that caught your interest?

What is this coins USP?

shill me and i'll throw 100 of my NEETbucks in there

Are you fucking retarded?

In that they were on ETH and are switching

As you know, ETH is congested by cats right now. They're gonna fix it, but that takes time. XLM works as a token platform just like ETH (except simpler, won't offer full-blown turing completeness), and it's global-levels-tier scalable right now. Not much else to it.

>"superior tech"
>"volume increases"
>"incoming news"

those aren't USPs you mong, those are just 'buy my bags' buzzphrases

what does this coin ACTUALLY do or have that makes it useful and that no other coin does

the cat thing wasn't even a problem when it was happening (just pay higher gas, still a fraction of btc tx fee) and the meme has been dead for a week

either you're an unapologetic pajeet shill or retarded

Feel free to not DYOR and not get in. For one, the transactions are completed in 2 - 5 s and cost 0.0000018$. This thread has several mentions about the upsides.

I have nothing against ETH, but it's a fact that the cats stressed out the network more than they should have. If they weren't gonna release POS and sharding in 1 - 2 years I'd be dumping my bags right now.

Do your own research you moron... people aren't here to hand feed you information if you can't be fucked to Google it!

unironically 100B mkt cap

Ironically the cats are coming to XLM now.
The Developers said so

Also the fact that the price went up almost 100% after the cats killed it proved that this market is stupid and eth is clearly being manipulated.