Here we go

Been a long dry BTC spell. Holding my Mana, going all in on BTC with everything else.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8p8BCsrrpVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Red Lips standing by!

>powr is going to hit 2$
>BTG pumping tonight
>exit all cryptomarkets
>MANA to 5 dollars
Can this faggot die already?

>another round of getting dumped on by this fag

Red Rum standing by!

strapped in

It was power to .70 cents, BTG pumped 48% one night, lost 4% the next night. Made 6k in a BTG pump last night i wans't about to tell (your) Faggot ass about,, a lot of people made bank by exiting for 24 hours when I told them to, your a cum guzzling faggot, didn't and got wrecked, Mana to 5K Sats is still on. Anything else you scrotum cheek little faggot? I wan't any shit out of you I will squeeze your head. SIT DOWN.

5K sats!? no way. over what period? months?

It sure feels like a btc friday.

BTC was too quiet for too long now, it's time for it to take a huge shit on alts again

oh shit oldfag, should i drop my mana and wait for the storm to over and then pick it up later?

stop posting

Hodling Mana. If you see a 5.0 or greater earthquake within 300 Nautical miles of Nork, dump everything. It means you will be getting a Draft notice shortly, including this little faggot who will be drug kicking and screaming in to adulthood, or be shot by it's Commanding Officer.

oh shit it's erecting right now

>5.0 or greater earthquake within 300 Nautical miles of Nork

what do you mean by this oldfag?

youtube.com/watch?v=8p8BCsrrpVE

You're an unironic edgelord but I'll get on your shuttle
LTC was a fun diversion

One more nuke test, and we Go Live. No surgical strike. Full Normandy. I shit you not.

oh shit my hand is shaking right now, i lose 40% over that last storm

I did to, I had more warning than most, but was in a local where I could not dump. But we recovered. One more, and there will be no recovery. Not for many years. I wish it were not so. God DAMN I wish it were not so. Many of you would not be here.

boi don't even tease me I would cum buckets
I've been subsiding on Syria for too long

Anyway, I was supposed to be in bed three hours ago, but wanted to vet that intel, and get the word out if it was Legit. It is being touted in the intel community as 70% accurate atm. When the weatherman in my home area says 70% chance of rain. I get out the sandbags.

Shit old fag, i have to drop MANA, cannot affort another dip

This will be more grisly than anything Syria has ever seen. Or Hiroshima and Nagasaki for that matter. Spend some time with your Family. just in case. get some pics. It will help you make it, or give you something to stare your last at if you don't. One more. Just. One. More. Out.

If you know then the norks know too right?

the fuck is happening itt

60miles per4hours??

>hodl BTC only because I missed the LTC and cripple pumps
>alright it's stabilized and stalling now, time to buy alts
>BTC moons
GOD FUCKING DAMN

I have been on this wild ride since 2011 I ain't scared of anything

Nice """""""" moon"""""""" you cucks

It's over, BTC is exhausted, it's only down from here

you'll regret your words in the next few hours

We have still a few hours of mooning because americans will wake up soon.

IT'S NOT STOPPING

the koreans are trying to poomp, but the sell wall is just too large, sorry guys

yep, it's stagnated, the wall is too thick, but i don't think they just stop there

>the absolute madman is doing it again

Who is this oldfagbiztard. I've seen him in so many threads now. always posting that same rocket.

Bought MANA at 610, how fucked am I?

the Nork is pumping, if 18k wall fall then i honestly don't know anymore, this might be devasted

Schizo

poomp muskles