Will I make it with 20k REQ?

Will I make it with 20k REQ?

Did you not see the hundreds of threads asking how much req you need to make it?
I bet you did and, nevertheless, here you are making a low quality thread with low energy.
Fuck, i hate you retard. Why couldnt you make a good thread?
Ive got 77k

I've got 88k (;

How do you guys even buy coins?
It seems like I have to buy bitcoin eth or litecoin in order to start trading.
Wish I could just outright buy coins.

I'm just an honest man that cane here for some friendly advice and chat about REQ. Why you so nasty my man? What made you this way?

nice, just bought 14k

5k WILL I MAKE IT????

Yes, to used 2011 Mercedes C Class land

10k+ = make it

to make it you need 200k

buy litecoin or eth, transfer them to bittrex or binance and buy other coins. simple

Just don't mess up the address when sending

I bought bitcoin and litecoin off coinbase and the fees are fucking ridiculous to send. Is there other ways or do I just have to take the loss in fees?

As long as you're honest...

REQ is pretty low today guys

DO I BUY MOAAARRR???

I have the same question

i have 500k
basically my ticket to retire before 25

Your gonna be a billionaire

it's bleeding. I expect my 69k req to be enough for me to retire in 2 years, but its just one of several eggs in mulltiple retirement bet baskets. hard to know when it's going to moon. awareness is spreading fast. at some point its going to go berserk again.

Yeah. This is probably the biggest dip you'll see for a while.

What other coins have you bought? I only found out about crypto currency a couple of months ago however I would like to build a multicoin retirement fund too

I heard confido was a safe bet?

Say, REQ gets as big as OMG
Then REQ cap gonna go x7 from now.
I got 4309 REQ worth $1k
If we go x7 I got $7k, which is nice

Now, say, REQ becomes a top10 coin. Then it gotta go x30
I gonna have $30k which is pretty fucking much in my shithole of a country. I'll be able to buy a nice flat in the capital and either rent it or live there and worry bout nothin, cos if you have bought your own flat here, you're pretty much a success in life.

The right thing to do now is daytrade the shit outta REQ. So far the resistence has been so evident only a completely unstable person would have lost money. I managed to scrap 500 REQ in this venture in 3 days, which is 13% my original stack.
And I was somewhat cowardly going for 2% gains in a swing. Meanwhile, timing every dip at its lowest would have added 5-15% to your stack.
Now the swing potential is nt so evident, but once ETH pumps back to $700 it's gonna be alright. The q here is whether ETH is back before next Friday's update or not. Daytrading near an update would be rather risky.

I have a trading stack for short term gains in addition to this, but this is my long storage portfolio.

Request Network 31.05%
######## 20.05%
ChainLink 19.29%
Stellar Lumens 18.01%
0x 8.72%
iExec RLC 2.19%

Can't say #### because still accumulating and ridiculously low marketcap and relatively unmarketed.

I want a stack of Kyber too, and more iexec, and a couple more that I don't want to spread awareness about.

There too much good long term stuff out there with solid use cases and teams and poor competition.

I also think BCH will 10x at some point after normies have better access to buy it. It's already being shilled in mainstream media, the big dumpers are largely done dumping (while price holding) and Bitcoin Core has dug its own grave due to blockstream mistimed side chain business greed gambit with not allowing 2mb blocks, causing a reversal in the trend of real use (merchant acceptance).

I consider everything mentioned low risk and medium or high potential gain (10x-100x) over the next 5 months.

you're forgetting the token burn user
if this thing starts getting used you wont just be able to own the flat you'll be able to own the builing

They're going to burn the tokens at a rate that will last hundreds of years. Don't hold your breath user.

In 10 years perhaps

I'm holding omg and req as my main two tokens.

Give a brother a hint at what your ##### is?

Here is my portfolio spent £1k

a burn is a burn and a burn is good

Burn rate is dependent on network usage and most likely gonna get slower with wide spread.

I'd like to think my 4k REQ gonna be more than $30k one day, but that is too wild a fantasy for me.
REQ gotta get stable one day to become a true currency it wants to be.
Topping at $5bln cap looks realistic to me

>thinking $7.50 is too wild
m8 this coin can go way higher than that

Apartement for 30k in the capital. Where?

it's possible in Eastern Europe

all fun and gains.

but my problem is that i only had like 2k to put into crypto. i need to make a few 2x's before i cna consider a long term hold.

so when will req go 2x again?

Use gdax

Get the fuck in. 1350 sats is the cheapest youll ever get this shit for.

Mooning in 1 week max. Get 5xed before Christmas and buy your parents debt off as a Christmas gift.

Im actually considering moving to Poland from the Netherlands

i dont know man.
at least we will never get fucked by anything if life shits on us.
we will always have a roof and food and enough money left over for at least 1 vacation a year.
our healthcare will always work and there is plenty of activity's you can do as a poorfag.

the only reason we have homeless people is because they are probably mentally ill and cant into anything. or are no citizen or on the run.

>Can't say ####

It's VeChain, isn't it?

> ridiculously low marketcap
> VeChain
pick one

600 here, I'm not going to make it am I?

get on my level I have 444.

get in lineage network, not request you dumb cucks. smart money already moving into lineage network insider information

I don't know how to invest in REQ.

RCN, right?

Please respond

>Can't say ####
Ripio, you're welcome Veeky Forumstards

So, does that mean price will bleed out a bit?

whats that even ?

lineage.network
website is shit im not investing

How long do you want to shill this shitty coin? fucking paid pajeet

It's dipping because people are selling alts to get in on the ETH dip. Doesn't matter in the long run, if this sees adaption we'll easily see 10$ EoY 2018.

What the fuck are you talking about? Bitcoin is on another bull run. This has clearly nothing to do with ETH.

And no it wont reach $10 in 2018. Every REQ hodler can be happy when it will be $1 next year.

>will be happy with $1
m8 if OMG can hit $10 with a skateboard I think REQ can go higher with an actual product

reqtards really are getting desperate

COINBASE CONFIRMED
YC HAS AGGRESSIVELY SHOT US TO THE MOON

baka

Why would you compare it with OMG?

Circulating Supply
102,042,552 OMG

Circulating Supply
640,739,733 REQ

Guess what? OMG will always have a 6 times higher value than REQ, because of the fucking cirlucation supply (excluded random burning numbers)

Furthermore OMG and REQ are not even trying to do the same. OMG has million and billions worth of partnerships backing their company. And no i am not a desperate OMG holder, just trying to be a rational brainlet.

When will req rise again? i wanna be able to say to my family i made a x2 at Christmas.

Colossus update coming very soon, hold my son.

>what is token burning?
Every transaction on Request will burn tokens, do some research before you open your whore mouth user.

Unironically this - i think REQ have a good chance of being added to coinbase due to being a YC company.

>(excluded random burning numbers)

Can you comprehend my words? Nobody knows any specific numbers. The starting burning rate will be half of the network fees and afterwards will be adjusted down.

Read carefully before you open your mouth.

I sure hope this happens. If it does we're all going to the moon. Dumb normies will be all over it thinking "it's only $1, it has so much potential".

>What is grammar?

Maybe if you could type properly i would read it user.

if this happens see you on moon brows

Coinbase said they would be adding multiple new coins, due to Request and Coinbase being connected by YC hopefully it will be considered.

Guess we just hold and see.

when does this happen?

i'm speculating this is not a fact yet.

i mean when are the new coins added?

I missed a Req at 0.08 last week, is it still time to buy some?

>what is google?

2018 no date set

ah.

anyway why would req pump this month or next week still ?

Nice discussion user. Retard confirmed.

DYOR, seriously.

If I were you I would still buy in. Should at least see a 4x in the not-too-distant future.

sorry I'm a nocoiner noob trying to jumping in

what are the chances of REQ crashing and burning?

she's running against BTC again. goddamn this coin is beautiful. i might just go all in.

The only thing we're going to see 4x is me jizzing on your mother's face

1%

DEVs have to abandon the project. So literally 0%

100%

isnt the "not to distant" future like 1 week in crypto? or are you talking about a month ?

Wtf dude don't spread bullshit

?

Mumbai

>ETH pair

You're doing it wrong.

The real money is in the BTC pair.

I was thinking more like 6 months, but it was a pessimistic estimate.

Pajeet detected

Argh, its mooning and I didn't get my BTC onto the exchange in time! I hope it hurries up, as long as I get it before 50c each I am happy but come on!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yeah buy confido

Lol

What interests you about Poland?

Is it true that Slavs are not white?

>tfw only 21k